Recovered: Transmutation on Stars, Planets etc

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Lloyd

TRANSMUTATION RECIPES FOR MAKING GOLD

Unread post by Lloyd » Sun May 11, 2008 9:00 am

http://users.rcn.com/zap.dnai/gold.htm
- COMMENTS ON TRANSMUTATION ARE BELOW THE RECIPES; also links which provide the images and an htm file that will help with visualization of the atom as it truly is. You will want to examine this new source of highly detailed information at the bottom is a letter from someone who followed instructions with a bit of creative ingenuity and had solid success. Last modified March 03, 2006
- RECIPE # 1 [Not given]
- [Joe Champion was possibly imprisoned for this process.]
Joe Champion SUMMARY OF DIRECTION
Discovery Publishing
Westboro, Wisconsin
Phoenix, Arizona
- Instituto TE.S.R.E.
Roberto A. Monti
LOW ENERGY TRANSMUTATIONS (cold fusions and cold fissions)
- I was waiting for the occasion to make some experiments. This occasion came to me in April 1992, through Prof. Bockris. The results of these experiments are the following:
* The final product of the ignition showed increase of B (beta) radiation greater than twice the measured background.
* The mixture before ignition contained less than 20 p.p.m. of gold.
* After the ignition, the mixture contained more than 400 p.p.m. of gold.
- Recipe #2
Experiment 2 consisted in the ignition of the following mixture of chemicals:
Gold ore* 100 g* (Action Mining, 0.047 Oz./ton Au, 0.14 Oz./ton Ag).
PbO ------ 20 g* (Johnson Matthey, 99.99%)
C ------- 150 g* (Johnson Matthey, 300 mesh, 99.5 %)
KNOS ---- 450 g* (Baker, 99.2 %)
S -------- 30 g* (Spectrum)
Hg2Cl2 --- 20 g* (Fisher, 99.8 %)
* Fire assay Flux N^o ("o" is superscript) 486, Action Mining Services Inc.
* The final product of the ignition showed the following results:
1) The total B (beta) radiation count was 2.2 -10^4 CPM and five different energy peaks were observed.
2) The mixture before ignition contained certainly less than 20 p.p.m. of gold
* After the ignition, the mixture contained 1700 p.p.m., of gold.
- RECIPE #3
- In response to many questions about this:
The Quartz Geode is what should be used instead of the ceramic mortar when using the procedure followed in Recipe #1, avoiding
the absorption of the Arsenic and the diminishment of results.
- The electrodes inserted into the mixture are copper coated or copper.
- No sources for parts and equipment are available, you will have to check locally.
- There IS a device that will plug into house current and give the specified electrical input in DC. That device costs $250.00.
- The process can take up to five hours. Be meticulous and precise in measurements. Keep exact records. Do not try this to get rich. You may get into deep trouble.
- Small things can frustrate immediate success. Be cautious and patient.
- This can result in explosions. The vapors are also dangerous.
......... zeropoint
items needed
1. 1/4 oz. silver shavings 99% pure
2. 3 oz. sulfur powder (pharmaceutical grade)
3. 10 oz. Cinnabar with no TRACES of gold (also known as a mineral, Mercuric Sulfide, HgS)- powder it
4. 1 quartz geode
5. 4 12 volt car batteries
6. 2 lead (Pb - the element) copper electrodes
- place all shavings and powder into Quartz Geode, connect car batteries to equal 48 volts at 3 amp per minute, place leads into powder in Quartz Geode. Wait 25 minutes - produces 1.75 ounces of gold
- don't get greedy, do exactly as stated
- larger amounts at one time will produce radioactive gold, you can repeat the procedure to make more gold. Wear mask!!!!!!!! and gloves!!!!
- source is traced to: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/9357 <<== at this site, go to the link for "tribute"* .... You will find that the cinnabar which Is WILDLY variable in price, from less than $200 to $900/oz, can be substituted with one ounze of mercury. ***If you go into the "tribute" section you will find another link to where the original handwritten copy is found. *** Do not hesitate to call the webmaster by phone to consult on this or to give information such as sources for cheap materials. Also, the quartz geode with LARGE crystals may be superior.
* A frequently asked question is about the electrodes. These should be LEAD on the outside with copper feeds to the battery or the rheostat. Don't talk too much about what you are doing. USA is expected to go down the toilet beginning summer 1999, then, there will be too much chaos for much policing, and you can be more public, if money is worth anything.
- A FOURTH PROCESS/RECIPE from France! LE FastCounter zap.dnai@rcn.com
- Message From: "Fourth Millennium" - Subject: PERSONAL SUCCESS WITH GOLD MANUFACTURE
- I have just completed the successful transmutation of gold as given by the recipe on your site. This is the one involving the use of silver, mercury & sulphur.
- I was concerned with the possible fumes from the reaction and so arranged an extractor fan to suck out fumes via a 6in chimney flue using a discarded computor cooling fan. this worked well and no problems were experienced with dangerous fumes. Another concern was the regulating of the current to 3 amps a min, this is a non scientific term as current flow is not measured in time but in instantaneous amperage, well in any event we set up a Rheostat to limit current to 3amps as the flow rate. using a dashboard lamp dimmer from a wrecked truck and a multimeter to show the current.
- I have several more coins to file down to powder, that's the hard part, I didn't want to use a grindstone for fear of contamination of the formula with stone particles, maybe I will give it a go as it seems a lot of the mixture is dross in any event, and I am sure a few micrograms of stone will be absorbed as part of it, after it cools and hardens.
- I will be able to produce about 50 oz gold with the remaining silver I have on hand and then we will see what to do next.
- You may be interested to know that here in xxxxxxxxxx a person who finds gold as in prospecting, does not have to pay tax on it, it is redeemable for cash at the xxxxxxxxxxxx
[toes show picture is fake]
- Roberto A. Monti
COLD FUSION AND COLD FISSION : EXPERIMENTAL EVIDENCE FOR THE ALPHA-EXTENDED MODEL OF THE ATOM.
Summary.
- Part I ; A new model of the atom.
On the basis of Thomson's, Parson's, Lewis's, Allen's and Harkins' hypotheses a new model of the atom is advanced, characterized by the following features: 1) substantial asymmetry of the Coulomb electric and magnetic fields of electrons and protons: 2) existence of positions of stable electromagnetic equilibrium of electrons in the vicinity of nuclei; 3) the neutron is a particular "bond state" of the hydrogen atom; 4) the nuclei, whose dimensions are greater than supposed by Rutherford, are composite structures of hydrogen atoms, of period 4 (Alpha-extended model); 5) Physical and chemical properties of each atom depend on the various, possible, isomeric configurations. In the light of this new model, the Periodic Table of the Elements has been reconstructed.
- Part II : Experimental evidence for the Alpha-extended model.
The genesis of the elements and the Alpha-extended model of the atom are shown by means of: 1) neutron synthesis, starting from a cold plasma of protons and electrons; 2) the synthesis of deuterium, Tritium, Helium-3 and Helium-4, starting from the hydrogen, ultra cold neutrons and thermal neutrons; 3) the production and decay of Helium-B; 4) the production and decay of the nuclei from 11 a (alpha?) to 18 a (alpha?) ; 5) "cold fusion" of Iron-56 ; 6) cold fission; 7) carbon isomeric configurations (allotropic forms); 8) cold fusion in metal lattices; 9) biological cold fusions and cold fissions (weak energy transmutations); 10) the distribution of the scattered radiation.
- Reference.
(1) R.A. Monti. A brief history of the atom, cold fusion and cold fission. Proceedings of the international Conference: "What Physics for the next century?" Ischia, Italy, 29 Ray-I June 1991

Lloyd

Getting Ideas Where Each Element Comes From

Unread post by Lloyd » Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:39 pm

- Here's a table I made of Element Abundances in the Earth's Lithosphere or Rock Crust. Oxygen makes up almost half at 470 parts/thousand. Silicon makes up over a quarter at 280 ppt. So the crust is mostly Silicon Dioxide along with significant amounts of Aluminum, Calcium, Iron, Sodium, Magnesium and Potassium. The expected abundances start with Hydrogen, the smallest atom, because it seems that nature started with the smallest ones to make the successively larger ones. So the order of abundance should be the same as the order of the atomic numbers.
El .. A# .. Abund
O = 8 = 470 ppt
Si = 14 = 280 ppt
Al = 13 = 82 ppt
Ca = 20 = 41 ppt
Fe = 26 = 41 ppt
Na = 11 = 23 ppt
Mg = 12 = 23 ppt
K = 19 = 21 ppt
Ti = 22 = 5.6 ppt
H = 1 = 1.5 ppt
P = 15 = 1 ppt
F = 9 = 0.95 ppt
Mn = 25 = 0.95 ppt
C = 6 = 0.48 ppt
Sr = 38 = 0.37 ppt
S = 16 = 0.26 ppt
V = 23 = 0.16 ppt
Cl = 17 = 0.13 ppt
Cr = 24 = 0.1 ppt
Rb = 37 = 0.09 ppt
Ni = 28 = 0.08 ppt
Zn = 30 = 0.075 ppt
Cu = 29 = 0.05 ppt
Yt = 39 = 0.03 ppt
N = 7 = 0.025 ppt
Li = 3 = 0.02 ppt
Co = 27 = 0.02 ppt
Nb = 41 = 0.02 ppt
Z = 40 = 0.019 ppt
Ga = 31 = 0.018 ppt
Sc = 21 = 0.016 ppt
B = 5 = 0.01 ppt
Be = 4 = 0.0026 ppt
Ge = 32 = 0.0018 ppt
As = 33 = 0.0015 ppt
Ag = 47 = 0.0015 ppt
Ar = 18 = 0.0012 ppt
Se = 34 = 0.00005 ppt
Br = 35 = 0.000037 ppt
He = 2 = 0.000008 ppt
Ne = 10 = 0.00000007 ppt
Kr = 36 = 0.00000001 ppt
- Here's another table arranged according to the amount of abundance of elements greater than expected. A# is atomic number, El is Element Symbol, Excess is the number of times greater than expected each element abundance is, Transmutation Routes are the combinations of elements probably transmuted to the given element. The Excess figures were obtained by dividing the abundances in ppt by the expected abundances. I gave H 150 ppt expected, He 135, Li 115, the next ten I gave from 100 to 10 the next 9 I gave from 9 to 1, the next 9 from .9 to .1 etc. Comments are in parentheses.
A# ... El ... Excess ... Transmutation Routes
26 ... Fe ... 68.3 ... Sc+B , * Si+4Li, Cl+3Li, Cr+He (Fe is almost 70 times more abundant than expected. He and Li are scarce, so Iron probably derives mostly from those.)
26 ... Fe ... ..... ..... * 2Si-2H, Ni-He (This is the 2nd isotope of Fe. It apparently derives from Si & H. H is scarce and this is probably one reason why.)
14 ... Si ... 31.1 .... Ca-C, C+O , * Al+H, Mg+He, S-He (C is scarce so much of it may combine with O to make Si.)
20 ... Ca ... 13.6 ... Si+C, Mg+O , * K+H (Other C probably forms Ca, again making C scarce.)
38 ... Sr ... 12.3 ... ? (I haven't yet found transmutation routes to Sr, but something makes it 12 times more abundant than expected.)
13 ... Al ... 8.2 ...... O+B , * Si-H, Ne+Li, Na+He, P-He (B, Ne & Li are scarce so Al seems to derive mostly from Ne + Li, O + B & Na + He.)
8 ... O ... 7.83 ...... 2N-C, S-O, * Na-Li, C+He (O seems to come mainly from N, which latter is scarce, also probably from S. Lightning on Io and within Earth volcanoes, comets, on Europa's ice etc seems to make O + O into S, but the process seems to reverse later on, making O abundant and S more scarce.)
22 ... Ti ... 5.6 ... .. Cl+B , * Mn-Li, Cr-He (Ti seems to come from Cl + B mostly.)
19 ... K ... 5.25 ..... Na+O , * Ca-H, S+Li, Cl+He (K may come mostly from S + Li and Cl + He.)
37 ... Rb ... 2.25 ... * Ga+2Li, Br+He
41 ... Nb ... 2.22 ...
40 ... Z ... 1.9 ...
39 ... Yt ... 1.5 ...
25 ... Mn ... 1.36 ... Cl+2Be , * Fe-H, T+Li, V+He, Co-He
12 ... Mg ... 1.15 ... Ca-O, C+C , * Na+H, P-Li, Ne+He, Si-He
11 ... Na ... 0.766 ... N+Be, C+B , * Mg-H, O+Li, Cl'-2Li, F+He, Al-He
30 ... Zn ... 0.375 ... Cr+C
30 ... Zn .... ... ... ….. T+2Be, Mn+B , * Cu+H, Co+Li, Cr+2Li, Ni+He
28 ... Ni ... 0.2 ... …. Ca+2Be
28 ... Ni .. ... ... ... ... * Cu - H, Mn+Li, Ga-Li, Zn-He
31 ... Ga ... 0.18 ..... * Mn+2Li, Cu+He
31 ... Ga .. ... ... ... ... * Ge-H, As-He
23 ... V ... 0.177 ....... Ar+B , * Cr-H, Cl+2Li, Mn-He
29 ... Cu ... 0.166 …... V+C, Sc+2Be , * Fe+Li, Co+He
29 ... ..... ... ... ... ...... * V+2Li, Ga-He
15 ... P ... 0.125 ....... F+C, Ne+B , * S-H, Mg+Li, Al+He, Cl-He
24 ... Cr ... 0.125 ..... Ar+C , * V+H, Sc+Li, Co-Li, Mg+4Li, T+He, Fe-He
27 ... Co ... 0.04 ...... Ar+F, T+B , * Cr+Li, Sc+2Li, Mn+H3, Cu-He
16 ... S ... 0.037 .... ……. 14, 8, 15
47 ... Ag ... 0.023 ...
17 ... Cl ... 0.022 ... ……. 26, 19, 25, 11, 15
32 ... Ge ... 0.02 ...
9 ... F ... 0.019 ... ... ....... 11, 15 ... 17[-2], 27[-2], 10[-9]
33 ... As ... 0.019 ...
1 ... H ... 0.01 ... ... ....... 14, 20, 12, 24, 30 ... 16[-2], 32[-2], 6[-3], 35[-4], 10[-9]
21 ... Sc ... 0.008 ... ……. 24 … 27[-2]
6 ... C ... 0.006 ... ... ....... 14, 20, 8, 12, 15, 24, 29, 30 ... 9[-2], 16[-2], 17[-2], 7[-4]
34 ... Se ... 0.0007 ...
35 ... Br ... 0.0006 ...
7 ... N ... 0.0004 ... ....... 8, 11
18 ... Ar ... 0.00024 ..... 23, 24 ... 27[-2]
3 ... Li ... 0.0002 ... ....... 26, 13, 19, 37, 11
5 ... B ... 0.0001 ... ....... 26, 13, 22, 11, 15, 23, 30 ... 17[-2], 21[-2], 27[-2], 6[-3]
4 ... Be ... 0.000026 ...... 25, 11, 28, 29, 30, 31
36 ... Kr ... 0.0000002 ...
2 ... He ... 5.93E-08 ....... 26, 14, 8, 13, 19, 37
10 ... Ne ... 1.75E-09 ..... 13, 12
- I have a list for the bigger elements too, but they don't make up much of the Earth's crust, so they seem less worth studying in this case.

Lloyd

Source of Sulfur in Volcanoes?

Unread post by Lloyd » Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:14 pm

- In the previous post I suggested that the abundances of each element in the Earth's crust may be due in large part to transmutation. The causes of transmutation would seem to be at least of three kinds: 1. Mega-lightning; 2. Bacteria; 3. Radioactivity. Electrical stress seems to strongly influence how high or low on the periodic table that elements and their isotopes are stable or radioactive. Bacteria seem to live miles deep within the Earth's crust, even in solid rock. And megalightning is credited by Wal Thornhill et al with transmutation of elements on the surfaces of stars and on some of Jupiter's moons, like Io and Europa.
- So how interesting an idea is it to suppose that megalightning is what forms sulfur from oxygen in volcanoes? In the previous post I showed that Sulfur is fairly scarce in Earth's crust at only .26 parts per thousand, whereas Calcium is 41 parts and Silicon is 280 parts.
- About ten years ago I read that earthquakes and tremors often follow meteor strikes on the Earth. Since EU theory says meteor falls often or always cause electrical discharge, which causes meteors to glow so brightly, and since it also says earthquakes involve underground lightning, it seems that lightning strikes meteors, then can enter the ground and cause tremors.
- Underground lightning in earthquakes and under volcanoes must be fairly similar. Volcanoes often or always set above magma chambers, which are hot spots in the crust. Apparently, periodic lightning entering volcanoes from the air could keep the magma chambers heated up. Maybe there is also lightning that starts and ends all underground as well. Earthquakes seem to occur only in fault zones where the crust is cracked. I suppose earthquake lightning tends to follow such faults, but doesn't seem to heat it enough to form magma. Does it?
- At any rate, since oxygen makes up almost half of Earth's crustal rock, and since sulfur is found in only small amounts, I predict that underground lightning transmutes oxygen into sulfur, which makes up the sulfur compounds common in volcanic eruptions, and that it's similar to the formation of sulfur compounds on Io, Europa, comets etc. And as I stated previously, something seems to later cause sulfur to revert back to 2 atoms of oxygen.
Last edited by Lloyd on Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lloyd

Warren Hunt on Petroleum

Unread post by Lloyd » Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:41 pm

Warren Hunt at http://www.searchanddiscovery.net/docum ... t/hunt.htm says:
The discovery that hydrogen nuclei under pressure penetrate atomic shells of metals, transmuting the metals to intermetals, densifying them, and fluidizing them, creates an entirely new geological picture of the earth’s interior, of endogeny, and of the mode by which the crust was created.
This article is about the source of petroleum. He says it comes from methane after the methane is formed farther below and percolates upward. I don't know that he claims that petroleum is a transmutation, but the hydrogen from methane he says here helps to transmute metals to intermetals. I can't find a definition of intermetals, so I'm not clear what it refers to - maybe those in the center area of the periodic table.

Lloyd

Transmutation for a New Renaissance

Unread post by Lloyd » Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:47 am

http://pacenet.homestead.com/Transmutation.html
- ... These equations imply the conversion of a neutron (n) to a proton (p) by virtual exchange processes -- the neutral currents of Weinberg. These processes produce protons ( p and p') of different energy levels and two neutrinos of different energy levels, [which] represents the antineutrino and e- the electron. In one state the proton will be bound to an atomic nucleus, and in the other state, it will be relatively free in a chemical binding.

- [If an atom has one neutron converted to a proton, the atom becomes the one with the next higher atomic number, but with one fewer neutrons, unless neutrons are captured somehow.]
In vitro transmutation
Physicist Dr. Andrija Puharich was able to observe and photograph Kervran reactions in vitro by using a high-power dark-field microscope which was developed by the Canadian scientist, Gaston Naessens. Kervran reactions were documented by him to include the oxygen atom entering into a virtual nuclear reaction with p or n to yield 14N or 19F, by using an electrolytic process similar to that of Prof. Yull Brown, as disclosed by Puharich in his U.S. Patent 4,394,230, Method and apparatus for splitting water molecules. [20, 21]
- There exists as well the phenomenon of transmutative "digestion". L. Magos and T. W. Clarkson of the British Research Council Carshalton Laboratories noted disintegration of the radioactive isotope 203Hg ingested by rats, a volatilization which they ultimately attributed to such bacteria as Klebsiella aerogenes. [17]
- [Sounds like a potentially very valuable bacteria, which might remove mercury from the body for those with mercury poisoning from amalgam fillings, vaccines, fish etc.]
cold-fusion examples
On June 19, 1995, Texas A&M University hosted a low-energy transmutation Conference, sponsored by the "father of electrochemistry", Professor Dr. John O'M Bockris. Some of the papers which were presented noted anomalies in the formation of new elements in cathodes -- definitely not sourced from contamination -- which were involved in cold-fusion experiments. For example: Drs. T. Ohmori and Reiko Notoya, both of Hokkaido University, reported Iron formation in Gold and Palladium cathodes, Potassium changing into Calcium, Cs133 producing an element of mass 134, and Na23 becoming Na24; Dr. John Dash of Portland State University reported spots of silver, cadmium and gold protruding in palladium electrodes in both light and heavy water cells; Dr. Robert Bush of California Polytechnic, Pomona, reported strontium on the surface of nickel cathodes. [18]
- [Can anyone contact these people for an interview?]
low-temperature transmutation
Very pertinent is the long-term research by Dr. Georgiy S. Rabzi of the Ukrainian International Academy of Original Ideas who reported his analyses of the mechanism of low-temperature transmutation, which he has conducted since 1954. He passed out samples to attendees: a steel nut which acquired the color of copper and was reduced in size; magnetic stainless steel turned non-magnetic, asbestos which became like ceramic. No radioactivity had been observed in any of his experiments and he is convinced that radioactive wastes can be stabilized. [18]
- These observations, originating from various domains of scientific research form a solid case of low level advanced transmutation -- with minuscule power and signal strength and sometimes without any, i.e. in nature alone.
- [It's time to end Suppression of Science so a new Renaissance can begin.]

Lloyd

Mega-discharges Transmute Granite into Basalt or Gabbro

Unread post by Lloyd » Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:52 am

On another thread http://thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpBB3/v ... 8578#p8578 I showed evidence that the ancients witnessed a mega-discharge in NW Scotland, which transformed granite hills into gabbro. Granite contains silica, but gabbro does not. Gabbro contains iron and calcium, so the silica may be transmuted into calcium and or iron. Granite is pink or reddish, while gabbro is dark, as if burnt.

seasmith

Re: Recovered: Transmutation on Stars, Planets etc

Unread post by seasmith » Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:55 pm

LLoyd wrote:
a definition of intermetals, ??
see intermetallics:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intermetallic
Intermetallics or intermetallic compounds is a term that is used in a number of different ways. Most commonly it refers to solid state phases involving metals. There is a "research definition" adhered to generally in scientific publications, and a wider "common use" term. There is also a completely different use in coordination chemistry, where it has been used to refer to complexes containing two or more different metals
o
r (an) interstitial alloy, is used to describe a compound that is formed when an atom of sufficiently small radius sits in an interstitial “hole” in a metal lattice. Examples of small atoms are hydrogen,...
~

upriver

Unread post by upriver » Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:39 pm

LLoyd,

Have you been to LENR yet?

Elemental Analysis of Pd Complexes: Effects of D2 Gas Permeation
Yasuhiro IWAMURA, Mitsuru SAKANO and Takehiko ITOH
http://www.lenr-canr.org/acrobat/Iwamur ... ntalaa.pdf

Here is their library.
http://www.lenr-canr.org/LibFrame1.html

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:15 pm

- I didn't notice Upriver's reply till now, so I just skimmed the link. I don't have time now to think about how it may relate to my discussion, but I see this seems to be the most relevant part.
4. Discussion
The experimental results shown in Figs. 4–6 are summarized as follows: Cs atoms decrease and, correspondingly, Pr atoms emerge on the surface of the Pd complex by permeation of D2 gas [deuterium, i.e. heavy hydrogen] through it. These results were obtained six times and reproducibility was good. However, when we eliminate CaO and Pd complex layers from the Pd complex, or when we let H2 gas permeate through the Pd complex, we observed no decrease in Cs and no emergence of Pr. Is it possible to interpret the phenomenon based on the established chemical or physical processes? The authors do not recall any processes other than nuclear transmutation; of course, there should be careful consideration of the possible contamination of test pieces and D2 gas from the environment. The contamination issue will be discussed later in this paper. If the observed phenomenon is associated with nuclear transmutation, the following expression can be derived, as Cs and Pr each have only one isotope. 133:55 Cs [+4(2:1 D)] => 141:59 Pr

Xuxalina Rihhia

Re: TRANSMUTATION RECIPES FOR MAKING GOLD

Unread post by Xuxalina Rihhia » Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:01 pm

Lloyd wrote:http://users.rcn.com/zap.dnai/gold.htm
- COMMENTS ON TRANSMUTATION ARE BELOW THE RECIPES; also links which provide the images and an htm file that will help with visualization of the atom as it truly is. You will want to examine this new source of highly detailed information at the bottom is a letter from someone who followed instructions with a bit of creative ingenuity and had solid success. Last modified March 03, 2006
- RECIPE # 1 [Not given]
- [Joe Champion was possibly imprisoned for this process.]
Joe Champion SUMMARY OF DIRECTION
Discovery Publishing
Westboro, Wisconsin
Phoenix, Arizona
- Instituto TE.S.R.E.
Roberto A. Monti
LOW ENERGY TRANSMUTATIONS (cold fusions and cold fissions)
- I was waiting for the occasion to make some experiments. This occasion came to me in April 1992, through Prof. Bockris. The results of these experiments are the following:
* The final product of the ignition showed increase of B (beta) radiation greater than twice the measured background.
* The mixture before ignition contained less than 20 p.p.m. of gold.
* After the ignition, the mixture contained more than 400 p.p.m. of gold.
- Recipe #2
Experiment 2 consisted in the ignition of the following mixture of chemicals:
Gold ore* 100 g* (Action Mining, 0.047 Oz./ton Au, 0.14 Oz./ton Ag).
PbO ------ 20 g* (Johnson Matthey, 99.99%)
C ------- 150 g* (Johnson Matthey, 300 mesh, 99.5 %)
KNOS ---- 450 g* (Baker, 99.2 %)
S -------- 30 g* (Spectrum)
Hg2Cl2 --- 20 g* (Fisher, 99.8 %)
* Fire assay Flux N^o ("o" is superscript) 486, Action Mining Services Inc.
* The final product of the ignition showed the following results:
1) The total B (beta) radiation count was 2.2 -10^4 CPM and five different energy peaks were observed.
2) The mixture before ignition contained certainly less than 20 p.p.m. of gold
* After the ignition, the mixture contained 1700 p.p.m., of gold.
- RECIPE #3
- In response to many questions about this:
The Quartz Geode is what should be used instead of the ceramic mortar when using the procedure followed in Recipe #1, avoiding
the absorption of the Arsenic and the diminishment of results.
- The electrodes inserted into the mixture are copper coated or copper.
- No sources for parts and equipment are available, you will have to check locally.
- There IS a device that will plug into house current and give the specified electrical input in DC. That device costs $250.00.
- The process can take up to five hours. Be meticulous and precise in measurements. Keep exact records. Do not try this to get rich. You may get into deep trouble.
- Small things can frustrate immediate success. Be cautious and patient.
- This can result in explosions. The vapors are also dangerous.
......... zeropoint
items needed
1. 1/4 oz. silver shavings 99% pure
2. 3 oz. sulfur powder (pharmaceutical grade)
3. 10 oz. Cinnabar with no TRACES of gold (also known as a mineral, Mercuric Sulfide, HgS)- powder it
4. 1 quartz geode
5. 4 12 volt car batteries
6. 2 lead (Pb - the element) copper electrodes
- place all shavings and powder into Quartz Geode, connect car batteries to equal 48 volts at 3 amp per minute, place leads into powder in Quartz Geode. Wait 25 minutes - produces 1.75 ounces of gold
- don't get greedy, do exactly as stated
- larger amounts at one time will produce radioactive gold, you can repeat the procedure to make more gold. Wear mask!!!!!!!! and gloves!!!!
- source is traced to: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/9357 <<== at this site, go to the link for "tribute"* .... You will find that the cinnabar which Is WILDLY variable in price, from less than $200 to $900/oz, can be substituted with one ounze of mercury. ***If you go into the "tribute" section you will find another link to where the original handwritten copy is found. *** Do not hesitate to call the webmaster by phone to consult on this or to give information such as sources for cheap materials. Also, the quartz geode with LARGE crystals may be superior.
* A frequently asked question is about the electrodes. These should be LEAD on the outside with copper feeds to the battery or the rheostat. Don't talk too much about what you are doing. USA is expected to go down the toilet beginning summer 1999, then, there will be too much chaos for much policing, and you can be more public, if money is worth anything.
- A FOURTH PROCESS/RECIPE from France! LE FastCounter zap.dnai@rcn.com
- Message From: "Fourth Millennium" - Subject: PERSONAL SUCCESS WITH GOLD MANUFACTURE
- I have just completed the successful transmutation of gold as given by the recipe on your site. This is the one involving the use of silver, mercury & sulphur.
- I was concerned with the possible fumes from the reaction and so arranged an extractor fan to suck out fumes via a 6in chimney flue using a discarded computor cooling fan. this worked well and no problems were experienced with dangerous fumes. Another concern was the regulating of the current to 3 amps a min, this is a non scientific term as current flow is not measured in time but in instantaneous amperage, well in any event we set up a Rheostat to limit current to 3amps as the flow rate. using a dashboard lamp dimmer from a wrecked truck and a multimeter to show the current.
- I have several more coins to file down to powder, that's the hard part, I didn't want to use a grindstone for fear of contamination of the formula with stone particles, maybe I will give it a go as it seems a lot of the mixture is dross in any event, and I am sure a few micrograms of stone will be absorbed as part of it, after it cools and hardens.
- I will be able to produce about 50 oz gold with the remaining silver I have on hand and then we will see what to do next.
- You may be interested to know that here in xxxxxxxxxx a person who finds gold as in prospecting, does not have to pay tax on it, it is redeemable for cash at the xxxxxxxxxxxx
[toes show picture is fake]
- Roberto A. Monti
COLD FUSION AND COLD FISSION : EXPERIMENTAL EVIDENCE FOR THE ALPHA-EXTENDED MODEL OF THE ATOM.
Summary.
- Part I ; A new model of the atom.
On the basis of Thomson's, Parson's, Lewis's, Allen's and Harkins' hypotheses a new model of the atom is advanced, characterized by the following features: 1) substantial asymmetry of the Coulomb electric and magnetic fields of electrons and protons: 2) existence of positions of stable electromagnetic equilibrium of electrons in the vicinity of nuclei; 3) the neutron is a particular "bond state" of the hydrogen atom; 4) the nuclei, whose dimensions are greater than supposed by Rutherford, are composite structures of hydrogen atoms, of period 4 (Alpha-extended model); 5) Physical and chemical properties of each atom depend on the various, possible, isomeric configurations. In the light of this new model, the Periodic Table of the Elements has been reconstructed.
- Part II : Experimental evidence for the Alpha-extended model.
The genesis of the elements and the Alpha-extended model of the atom are shown by means of: 1) neutron synthesis, starting from a cold plasma of protons and electrons; 2) the synthesis of deuterium, Tritium, Helium-3 and Helium-4, starting from the hydrogen, ultra cold neutrons and thermal neutrons; 3) the production and decay of Helium-B; 4) the production and decay of the nuclei from 11 a (alpha?) to 18 a (alpha?) ; 5) "cold fusion" of Iron-56 ; 6) cold fission; 7) carbon isomeric configurations (allotropic forms); 8) cold fusion in metal lattices; 9) biological cold fusions and cold fissions (weak energy transmutations); 10) the distribution of the scattered radiation.
- Reference.
(1) R.A. Monti. A brief history of the atom, cold fusion and cold fission. Proceedings of the international Conference: "What Physics for the next century?" Ischia, Italy, 29 Ray-I June 1991
What do you mean by 6. 2 lead (Pb - the element) copper electrodes? Does it mean it has both copper and lead or just pure lead?

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:49 am

NEW INFO ON TRANSMUTATION
* First, to answer the last question above, the 2 electrodes needed appear to need to be either each a mix of copper and lead, or one copper and one lead.
* Another way to get Transmutation - I think I discussed this before, but without any reference. Following is from http://newgeology.us/presentation41.html#cratons
Referring to work by Dr. Melvin Cook6, physical chemist and former professor of metallurgy at Utah University, science writer Richard Milton wrote that Uranium decays to lead 207 and 206, and thorium to lead 208. "There is another, and quite separate, mechanism by which common lead 204 can be transmuted into a form which... will be indistinguishable from "radiogenic" lead. This can occur through the capture of free neutrons"... from "a radioactive ore deposit such as uranium, where they occur through spontaneous fission." So the radioactive decay process not only produces radiogenic lead, it also provides particles to turn common lead into radiogenic lead. This makes it appear that the process has been going on for much longer than it has. "Lead 208 usually constitutes more than half the lead present in any given deposit. This is normally interpreted as meaning that thorium... was very common in the deposit." However, "the world's largest uranium ore deposits," in Zaire and Canada, "contain practically no Thorium 232." The lead 208 "could have been derived only from lead 207 by neutron capture." "All the so-called radiogenic lead can be accounted for on the same basis." Rubidium-strontium "is subject to exactly the same neutron capture process as uranium-lead." Strontium 86 can be transformed to strontium 87. Strontium 87 occurs both as a daughter product of radioactive decay and as a common element in rocks. "Typically, rocks contain ten times more common than radiogenic strontium 87." Similarly, "Potassium 40 decays by capturing an electron and turning into the gas argon 40, with a half-life of 1.3 billion years."

smartart

niche elements

Unread post by smartart » Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:45 am

I have often pondered the earth's possession of the WHOLE table of elements. This seems improbable by chance. If we allow transmutation, might we also allow a sort of evolutionary niche-filling potential as with life forms? Is the Table made up of 'habitats'?

Steve Smith

Unread post by Steve Smith » Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:48 pm

Here is a link to several experiments that demonstrated biological transmutation of elements.

http://www.oceanplasma.org/documents/tr ... ation.html

Osmosis

Unread post by Osmosis » Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:25 am

I got a cautionary message from Macafee on that link. :!:

bboyer

Unread post by bboyer » Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:05 pm

Osmosis wrote:I got a cautionary message from Macafee on that link. :!:
No problem with it here (Kaspersky Internet Security 8.x).
There is something beyond our mind which abides in silence within our mind. It is the supreme mystery beyond thought. Let one's mind and one's subtle body rest upon that and not rest on anything else. [---][/---] Maitri Upanishad