Hurricanes and Hexagons (and Saturn and more)

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Tansi

Hurricanes and Hexagons (and Saturn and more)

Unread post by Tansi » Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:10 pm

Hello,
I have become fascinated with hurricanes over the past few years -and in watching the development of the most recent hurricane, Dorian, I wondered half seriously if being in the Bermuda Triangle area had affected it.

I'm not a believer in the woo hoo ideas of the Bermuda Triangle - but I searched around wondering if weather was unusual as a norm in the 'Triangle' - which might explain a few things that I had thought odd about Dorian- ie why did it gather strength at night when hurricanes are supposed to weaken as a 'norm' because the sun and heat can't feed them . . .

What I found was a recent article about how satellites have shown hexagonal clouds which a scientist thinks might explain the mysteries of the Bermuda Triangle. These clouds are supposed to be seen as well in the North Sea and in studying them there they found that the winds in these hexagonal clouds were very very strong (100mph if I'm not mistaken).

The hexagonal shape reminded me of the hexagon on Saturn and I wondered - though the scientists have said the hexagon on Saturn is formed by fluid dynamics - so I suppose earth bound clouds could form a hexagonal shape too - could there be another reason for these clouds in the North Sea and the Bermuda Triangle area which might have the same origin as the Saturn hexagon? I mean electric/plasma related?

I'm not sure how this would happen with the clouds and if anyone has any understanding of how this might be so - I would love some input.

Here is a link to the article with a photo of the clouds (scroll down)

https://www.scienceve.com/bermuda-trian ... ry-solved/

- if anyone has any ideas what could be shaping the clouds into this shape (they form a hexagon surrounding clear sky) I'd love to know. The scientists say maybe downbursts? I think they are missing something. Thank you! :D

Younger Dryas

Re: Hurricanes and Hexagons (and Saturn and more)

Unread post by Younger Dryas » Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:29 pm

Fascinating.

I've always felt the Bermuda Triangle held some 'mundane' explanation similar to the Black Sea: Who's reputation as the "Sea of Death" dates from remote antiquity. The mass of decaying plant material at the bottom of the Black Sea still releases bursts of methane gas today, which dissolves into the water on rising. This reduces the density of the seawater at the surface -- enough to suddenly sink ships.

But would love to hear/entertain possible electrical explanations to the mystery ...
"I decided to believe, as you might decide to take
an aspirin: It can't hurt, and you might get better."
-- Umberto Eco Foucault's Pendulum (1988)

jacmac

Unread post by jacmac » Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:50 am

Ben Davidson has reported, on September 7 link below, that hurricane Dorian wind speed increased at the time of strong geomagnetic storm (space weather)activity.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYAU1rZd_3k&t=312s

JP Michael

Unread post by JP Michael » Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:55 pm

I can't recommend enough https://earth.nullschool.net in order to explore such questions.

I'm currently tracking Typhoon Kyarr in the Indian ocean and exploring Andrew Hall's electric current downdraft theory. What I find interesting is the counter-clockwise rotational column of the typhoon begins to merge into the flat and somewhat peaceful upper atmosphere at around 70 hPa (~14,000km; ~52,000ft). It is a dense, counter-clockwise rotating column between the entirety of that altitude and the ocean surface where the current connects and is presumably grounded and dissipating into the ocean.

Looking at the oceanic current map on the same website (click the Earth icon in bottom left to change layovers), I could not see any obvious intensity of oceanic current beneath Kyarr itself. I'm trying to figure out the specific interaction between the electric downdraft current which seems to emanate from a region around the 15-16,000km (53-56,000ft) mark in the earth's atmosphere, and what happens to the selfsame current when it hits the ocean.

In terms of the Bermuda Triangle, if you turn on the ocean currents map and look at the east coast of the USA (data accurate to today - make sure you switch from wave overlay to current overlay) you will notice a very definite current that flows up the east coast and then out to sea offshore the state of North Carolina-Virgina. The Bermuda triangle area is beset with a myriad of oceanic current 'eddies', thus a natural area to expect oceanic turbulence.

Switch back to the Air map, the 10 hPa range (100,000ft+) exhibits a possible 'eddy' area sandwiched between the north pole vortex current sweeping down from the northwest and the very north-most reaches of the west-bound equatorial current. If you filter down the varying pressure gradients and thus altitudes (70, 250, 500, 700, 850 and sea level hPa), you will notice the Bermuda Triangle sits smack in the middle of a defined 'eddy' region of all currents of most of the layers of the atmosphere. This suggests to me that the area just happens to be, inherent primarily to its latitude on the globe being sandwiched between two violently moving currents, a very turbulent zone of wind and sea, hence its apparent dangers to shipping and aircraft.

If you want to analyse your hurricane hypothesis, wait for the next one to come through the area and compare the interactions between the wind and sea current at all layers and see what you find! I would have recommended going to a past date when the last hurricane passed through the region (eg. Hurricane Dorian on Aug 28-Sep 3 2019) but I can't figure out just yet how to view past weather patterns on the website listed above.

Happy hurricane hunting!

moonkoon

Unread post by moonkoon » Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:43 am

...I can't figure out just yet how to view past weather patterns

Click on the Earth icon
Go down to the Control line
Click on the icon with little squares (calendar)
You can then select a date

JP Michael

Unread post by JP Michael » Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:59 pm

Thank you moonkoon!

That makes the situation even more interesting. I am going to do some more digging around, but for context I found the following Thunderbolts video by Dr. Don Scott to be rather pertinent to this discussion: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkOLMEKAdl8

Regarding the Bermuda Triangle, it has seasonal variations of its inherent turbidity depending on the active inwards or outwards charge from the poles, which in and of themselves depend on whether the earth's orbit is closer to aphelion or perihelion. So I suppose it can be said that there will be times when the Bermuda triangle will be more dangerous, and there will be times when it is not. One would have to comb through the extant data on earth.nullschool to work out when those times will be. Comparing such data to the times of year of the accidents of shipping and aircraft traversing the Triangle would be a truly interesting area of study.

It is a very complicated system, that's for sure!

nick c
Site Admin

Unread post by nick c » Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:33 pm

hlg

Unread post by hlg » Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:13 am

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/science/sc ... tormquakes

could it be that not waves of the hurricane shoke the seafloor? what about electric and gravity effects of the birkeland currents rotating with the storm?