I have a gravity Question

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

MaxGain

I have a gravity Question

Unread post by MaxGain » Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:55 am

New Question ,
First I do not know if I am posing this question correctly , but here goes .
Does gravity possess the ability to know where all the planets in the solar system are , what direction they are traveling and how fast they are going ?
Does gravity control the speed and direction ?
If so wouldn't gravity be the ether ?
How would it transmit the telemetry to other bodies in space if it is not the ether or is that something we still do not know ? :?:

spark

Re: I have a gravity Question

Unread post by spark » Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:27 am

toni

Unread post by toni » Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:52 pm

Gravity belongs to a zero universe. Zero universe means knowledge, power, energy, idea, beauty and so on. It is not weaker or stronger, here or there. It sits within 2 dimensions, length and width, but no thickness, with inner gases and four octave rings which when extended by electricity create all matter.
Ether is long low waves which are throughout the universe in between all of the planets and universes. Gravity and ether are the only fabric of a visible universe. One example we can use - disintegrating stars which are nebulas and older planets are dissolving by constant explosions of almost infinite number of atoms which are disappearing at the speed of light into ether or alpha from where they started. Something like when sound disappears into silence.
I hope this can help you somewhat.
Best Regards,
Toni

Webbman

Unread post by Webbman » Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:12 pm

gravity cannot do all those things but the electric force can and does.
its all lies.

toni

Unread post by toni » Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:35 pm

One must first distinguish between gravitational centripetal force created by electricity and gravity that governs all motion. This is an action and reaction universe. Action in one hemisphere creates its own reaction simentaneously on the other side. This is how nature creates its vibration or repetition all under the watchful eye of gravity. To know how to build nature's coils, this part could be demonstrated in the shop. We cannot just read about electricity to understand it. Without working with it, we cannot grasp all of the facts.
Belief without action has no measure.
Throughout our books there is so much misconception just because we didn't experiment enough to grasp the basics.

Zyxzevn

Unread post by Zyxzevn » Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:34 pm

Funny that there are so many different answers, with each their own theory.

The EU normally uses the Newtonian gravity model.

The EU sees some problems with Einstein's General Relativity model.
That is because there are alternative explanations for the orbits of the stars,
if you add electromagnetic forces. Additionally there are some problems
with the other evidence for bending of time/space.
There are here some that also support general relativity. Just not the inflation part.

Walthorn is theorizing about gravity somehow directly caused by electromagnetism.
One of them is related to di-poles. This latter seems very wrong to me, because
it gives very different forces (1/r^4 instead of 1/r^2).
Additionally I have heard him talk about other particles that carry this gravity.

Other researchers try to derive gravity from some kind of dynamic aether.
I don't know how this would work exactly.

For myself, I explore the relationship between the wave-nature of matter
and gravity. Quantum mechanics is derived from the wave-nature.
I find this interesting, because Einstein's gravity can not combine with quantum mechanics.

To make this all more scientific, it would be interesting to look at some experiments that
could show some proof of these theories.
More ** from zyxzevn at: Paradigm change and C@

spark

Unread post by spark » Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:12 pm

Gravity is ether flowing towards the earth. You can't shield yourself from ether unlike electromagnetic forces.

Positive charges 500,000+ kilovolts of ionosphere and above, and millions of volts negative charges deep inside earths crust polarize the ether and force it to flow in one direction towards the earth creating gravity and inertia we experience. Atmosphere is the dielectric material between positive and negative charges.

If you figure out how to make ether flow to desired direction with very high voltage positive and negative charges, it is possible to control gravity, reduce inertia and it is also possible to use it for propulsion. Electricity likely also needs to be operating at very high frequency in order to control ether.

pscott-morgan

Unread post by pscott-morgan » Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:49 am

Dark matter threads emanating from atomic nuclei?

Thank you, but no.

MaxGain

Unread post by MaxGain » Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:35 pm

Thanks everyone