Binary Star Formation

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

hlg

Re: Binary Star Formation

Unread post by hlg » Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:47 pm

no. i think ball lightning.

my father talked about thunderstorm approaching in summer, when that happened. to him it must have been sort of lightning.

back then the oven was always fired, because it was the only way to cook...

fire is sort of plasma, soot must be conductive when wet and insulating when dry...

perhaps it constituted a kind of double layer under tension from the earths electric field on the outside of the chimney and the smoke on the inside reached the tension in the clouds...

the ignition of the fire plasma through this tension must have blown soot off the walls of thesmoking chamber adding to the plasma, the ripping of the soot-particles increased the pressure in the chamber and luckily the doors of the chamber slammed open, to release the plasma...

must have been very like the ignition of a tube lamp, where tungsten ions replace the flame and glass tube the chimney... and of course only dc-voltage applied once.

Sithri

Unread post by Sithri » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:55 pm

hlg wrote:no. i think ball lightning.

my father talked about thunderstorm approaching in summer, when that happened. to him it must have been sort of lightning.

back then the oven was always fired, because it was the only way to cook...

fire is sort of plasma, soot must be conductive when wet and insulating when dry...

perhaps it constituted a kind of double layer under tension from the earths electric field on the outside of the chimney and the smoke on the inside reached the tension in the clouds...

the ignition of the fire plasma through this tension must have blown soot off the walls of thesmoking chamber adding to the plasma, the ripping of the soot-particles increased the pressure in the chamber and luckily the doors of the chamber slammed open, to release the plasma...

must have been very like the ignition of a tube lamp, where tungsten ions replace the flame and glass tube the chimney... and of course only dc-voltage applied once.
I've had experience with 'ball lightning' except there wasn't a thunderstorm. I saw it about 30 feet above my head and it flew upwards and disappeared. It was most certainly to me some kind of praeternatural intelligence and UFO. The ball lightning that you saw, was it preceded by thunder and lightning?

hlg

Unread post by hlg » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:28 pm

no. my father saw the described ball lightning when he still was a boy... he faded away by now, i cant ask him for details, sorry

i think charge can form little clusters, stabilized by rotating particles (think of clear air turbulences) if the lightning ball lights up in the funnel, you will see exactly that what you describe.

the ball will get lifted say to the opposite charge in the ionosphere in fair weather...

note charge means static net charge, say more protons. rotating protons means magnetic induction, since this a current now, deviating the protons from their linear motion, forming a ring shape

neilwilkes

Unread post by neilwilkes » Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:11 am

Some interesting thoughts here.
I stand by the electrical stress fissioning off a binary, although I want to make it plain this is not the only possible outcome. I am going to go off & re-read my text books & try to find examples but in general terms this is what I believe to happen:
An existing star - for whatever reason - starts to get a much higher power input. This in turn leads to massive electrical stress in the star, and that stress has to be released to get back to a balanced state of equilibrium, and it can do this in a number of ways that are probably dependent on exactly how high the stress levels are - rather like in people, this has more than one possible outcome.
A - the stress may be just too much for the surface area of the star to handle, and unless the input levels drop the result will be an electrical fissioning with the effect being an increase in total surface area in that localized region (it may indeed be a Z-Pinch but this is irrelevant at this point). This would then result in a new Binary, thus reducing the electrical stress in the original, "parent" star by increasing the overall surface in the localized region undergoing the stressing.
B - it may also be the case that the stressing is too great for formation of a binary, and instead we get a Nova. I must emphasize here that I am not talking about a so-called "Supernova" explosion that destroys the parent star (although I do suspect that the 2 are very closely related) but instead an explosive release of stress resulting in the star surviving the experience after blowing off it's outer surface in a manner that could very well be cyclical inasmuch as the stress reduction only being temporary release as opposed to fissioning, which would relieve the stressing altogether. In this variant, the stress would then presumably build up again, leading to another explosion and causing what is currently termed a "repeating nova" - we know of at least 10 of these right now but this list will undoubtedly grow a lot larger.

So where does this excess energy come from? According to standard cosmology it is a mystery as the mainstream model says all matter & energy in the universe came into being at the same time in the alleged "Big Bang", and as a result the implicit assumption is that the Universe is a closed system. But what if the Universe is not a closed system, but an open one instead - and cosmology has it 100% backwards with AGN being described as varying forms of "Black Holes" instead of the AGN actually being a source of continuous matter & energy creation instead?
Let us be honest - we have absolutely zero evidence that the AGN really are Black Holes. This is an assumption based on BB theories yet is taken as a fact even when there is good evidence that there is nothing in galactic centres that is sucking in anything at all - quite the opposite.

I have to stop here for the time being as we have reached a point where I need to go & consult some text books.....but I think we are in an Open Universe as opposed to a closed one. All I need to do now is go and find the evidence I know I have here somewhere.....so please bear with me?
You will never get a man to understand something his salary depends on him not understanding.

Sithri

Unread post by Sithri » Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:39 pm

neilwilkes wrote:Some interesting thoughts here.
I stand by the electrical stress fissioning off a binary, although I want to make it plain this is not the only possible outcome. I am going to go off & re-read my text books & try to find examples but in general terms this is what I believe to happen:
An existing star - for whatever reason - starts to get a much higher power input. This in turn leads to massive electrical stress in the star, and that stress has to be released to get back to a balanced state of equilibrium, and it can do this in a number of ways that are probably dependent on exactly how high the stress levels are - rather like in people, this has more than one possible outcome.
A - the stress may be just too much for the surface area of the star to handle, and unless the input levels drop the result will be an electrical fissioning with the effect being an increase in total surface area in that localized region (it may indeed be a Z-Pinch but this is irrelevant at this point). This would then result in a new Binary, thus reducing the electrical stress in the original, "parent" star by increasing the overall surface in the localized region undergoing the stressing.
B - it may also be the case that the stressing is too great for formation of a binary, and instead we get a Nova. I must emphasize here that I am not talking about a so-called "Supernova" explosion that destroys the parent star (although I do suspect that the 2 are very closely related) but instead an explosive release of stress resulting in the star surviving the experience after blowing off it's outer surface in a manner that could very well be cyclical inasmuch as the stress reduction only being temporary release as opposed to fissioning, which would relieve the stressing altogether. In this variant, the stress would then presumably build up again, leading to another explosion and causing what is currently termed a "repeating nova" - we know of at least 10 of these right now but this list will undoubtedly grow a lot larger.

So where does this excess energy come from? According to standard cosmology it is a mystery as the mainstream model says all matter & energy in the universe came into being at the same time in the alleged "Big Bang", and as a result the implicit assumption is that the Universe is a closed system. But what if the Universe is not a closed system, but an open one instead - and cosmology has it 100% backwards with AGN being described as varying forms of "Black Holes" instead of the AGN actually being a source of continuous matter & energy creation instead?
Let us be honest - we have absolutely zero evidence that the AGN really are Black Holes. This is an assumption based on BB theories yet is taken as a fact even when there is good evidence that there is nothing in galactic centres that is sucking in anything at all - quite the opposite.

I have to stop here for the time being as we have reached a point where I need to go & consult some text books.....but I think we are in an Open Universe as opposed to a closed one. All I need to do now is go and find the evidence I know I have here somewhere.....so please bear with me?
If stars are fed by birkeland filaments to stay 'alive', wouldn't binary stars receive a twisting filamentary structure that is just as much twisting as they are? And, if so, wouldn't that be the same formation that z-pinched the binary pair into formation?