Symbols in an Alien Sky

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Gary_Francis

Symbols in an Alien Sky

Unread post by Gary_Francis » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:22 pm

Hi Folks, First post, hopefully in the right place.

Have just drunk in most of the Thunderbolts videos, which we all awesome, thank you.

Some questions however arose that I would be most interested to get answers or thoughts on. ( or shared links that are available as follow on reading for me also)

1. How did all the people's of the Earth, in their own languages, call Mars, Venus, Saturn all by a correctly translated common name? For Example the Greek may have called Mars, by any other translated name. Whilst the Mayan could have also done the same having come up with a completely different name for Mar's, than Mars. Surly the names themselves are in fact another acetype? But if so, what are your thoughts on how this came to pass?

2. With many cultures, from different historical time frames cited in the symbols for examples given, over what time frames would you council all this took place over? ( I ask because there is such a spread of ages represented by those civilizations noted in the doco). For all of them to record the symbols in such a way that all of them were on the planet at the same time. Or that the time frames of these symbols in the sky were in place for maybe tens of thousands of years previous)

3. What caused the planets to come together in the way they did? Could this be tracked and researched by reversing, using computer modelling, their current orbits?

4. What caused them to move away from each other?

5. Wouldn't the ice records show up debris from the departures of the planets from being so local to Earth? Surly much dust and debris would have been sent globally from such a massive change in the local solar system? (unless maybe we started to drift away first, maybe?)

Thank you in advance for any and all replies. Sorry if this a massive double up of what I couldn't find in these forums
Gary

Bin-Ra

Re: Symbols in an Alien Sky

Unread post by Bin-Ra » Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:43 pm

While it may be speculative in attempting to give a timeline overview and depart from some features of general Pre-history of the 'Mythic record and catastrophic geology - the late jno cook puts a lot of gathered information in a way you can dip into - along with many references to follow up.

http://saturniancosmology.org

If you get some sketch of the likely unfolding scenarios over the last few thousand years or so, you also get a sense of why there are various and different 'Mars' events for example. Symbols arose from particular events or alignments, and often continued while new events brought new symbols. After the setting down from the 'departure of the gods', the mythic realm was designated as such from an emergent historical and proto-scientific sense of the world. This then became the material of creative and imaginative expression - and its archetypes remain archeologically discernible not just in names like 'arteries' or Saturday but in our relational constellations of broken 'family drama'.

But the key point is that the peoples of Antiquity regarded as Gods what we now call planets, and the Plasma Cosmology of EU brings in a way of understanding how such occurred.

What is a rose by any other name?
IE: why would anyone give the same name to anything as anyone else, anywhere else?

Gary_Francis

Unread post by Gary_Francis » Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:12 pm

Thanks for the reply. I have some reading to do :-)

I and also an additional thought / question. I wonder what other archetypes might exist. Common also to all the old cultures and societies that we not explainable by those detailed in the actual movie?

The side that proves a discussion is compelling. But what of examples that equally might "disprove" or be "Outside" of that particular view?

Gary_Francis

Unread post by Gary_Francis » Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:27 pm

Bin-Ra wrote:But the key point is that the peoples of Antiquity regarded as Gods what we now call planets, and the Plasma Cosmology of EU brings in a way of understanding how such occurred.
Thanks. That part does make good sense. Often wondered why history recorded so much planet related information, when devices to obtain that information were not available to anyone. How then did they "know" all the stuff they did?

Because the planets themselves were close enough to touch them. This aspects makes sense, to me at least.

It is wonder however maybe, why there aren't more destruction stories about pole shifts, tsunamis miles high, more Atlantis stories, more legends about volcano's going huts.

With the movements or any movement of any planet/s up so close to Earth, any movement would have surly had catastrophic impact on Earth? Wouldn't this have resulted in the "main headlines" being researched and highlighted from these days gone by, being not just one great flood, but perhaps hundreds of them? (And the same for vollcano's, earthquakes, tsunamis etc?

Their arrival close to Earth would have been one set of events. Any movement or "settling" would have another. Then our or the planets departure would have been another. Or even strung together as a continuous flow of events over thousands of years. I would have thought the result via myth and legends would have been far far greater in number.