Star Birth

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Sithri

Re: Star Birth

Unread post by Sithri » Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:45 pm

Brigit Bara wrote:
Here are the star forming filaments:
A network of 27 star forming filaments derived from Herschel observations of the IC 5146 molecular cloud. Credit: D. Arzoumanian et al.

The z-pinch can look like this:

"This ‘planetary nebula’ shows a typical star’s co-axial circuit in a more active ‘glow mode.’ The electromagnetic plasma ‘pinch’ centered on the star is clearly evident."
Interesting. I see where two filaments intersect, which could prove my hypothesis. Also, two stars on the same thread could also prove it. I've seen both of these pictures before, although.

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:23 pm

Plasma as a fluid

Zyxzevn

Unread post by Zyxzevn » Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:05 pm

How stars are formed.
Top images are Hubble's pictures.
Bottom row is art-school / astronomy.
Can you spot the 300 differences?
These pictures disprove the accretion-disk theory.

In the pictures you can see pillars of plasma around the centre.
These are likely currents.
More ** from zyxzevn at: Paradigm change and C@

Sithri

Unread post by Sithri » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:40 am

seasmith wrote:Image

Plasma as a fluid
This is the formation of a galaxy, right? The first part of the image is what I expect from a binary star. Somehow there is separation between the two groups of plasma that allows them to be binary, unlike the galaxy which forms a singular mass of plasma in the center.

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:35 am

Sithri wrote:
seasmith wrote:...

Plasma as a fluid
This is the formation of a galaxy, right? The first part of the image is what I expect from a binary star. Somehow there is separation between the two groups of plasma that allows them to be binary, unlike the galaxy which forms a singular mass of plasma in the center.
Yes, there would be electric double layer(s) established between the two (or more) intersecting currents.
Based on the behavior of electric currents in plasmas here on Earth, orientation and spin direction will determine if the currents repel or join; and possibly based on distances involved with that intersection, could form a single or binary asterism (with possibly more complex combinations possible).

In simple physical terms, a "pinch" can be likened to an electric knot.
plasma pinches.jpg
https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http ... F1.jpg&f=1

Sithri

Unread post by Sithri » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:28 am

seasmith wrote:
Sithri wrote:
seasmith wrote:...

Plasma as a fluid
Yes, there would be electric double layer(s) established between the two (or more) intersecting currents.
Based on the behavior of electric currents in plasmas here on Earth, orientation and spin direction will determine if the currents repel or join; and possibly based on distances involved with that intersection, could form a single or binary asterism (with possibly more complex combinations possible).

In simple physical terms, a "pinch" can be likened to an electric knot.
plasma pinches.jpg
https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http ... F1.jpg&f=1
Yay! Thank you for clarifying!

So, to confirm what you said, stars can form a dual-group configuration, like in the first part of that picture of galaxy formation, and then double layers can form around this dual-group configuration, and form binary stars?

And to further clarify, the double layers would be what is in-between the two stars, keeping them at a distance yet not colliding with one another?

This proves my prediction solely based upon Ancient Egyptian Hieroglyphics!! Isn't that amazing? I mean, I never expected to know how binary stars form based solely upon a transliteration of a text that is based upon first principles of language, and then giving meaning to it in terms of the EU or Zodiac or other 'Asterisms'. I wouldn't be surprised if I found more of asterisms in the Book of the Dead, such as Galaxy Formation or otherwise in other things dealing with the 'waters' of space, which is a reference to ether as well as plasma, as Genesis in the Hebrew Torah speaks of the 'waters of heaven.''

Zyxzevn

Unread post by Zyxzevn » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:16 pm

seasmith wrote: Yes, there would be electric double layer(s) established between the two (or more) intersecting currents.
I don't know what you mean with intersecting currents?
More ** from zyxzevn at: Paradigm change and C@

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:16 pm

intersecting currents
intersecting currents