20 Years of Stars Orbiting a Black Hole

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Younger Dryas

20 Years of Stars Orbiting a Black Hole

Unread post by Younger Dryas » Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:20 pm

https://i.imgur.com/pCsw78j.gifv

tbh I'm less interested in the supposed black hole, and more in the biological behaviour of star's and their electrical interactions within this capture.
"I decided to believe, as you might decide to take
an aspirin: It can't hurt, and you might get better."
-- Umberto Eco Foucault's Pendulum (1988)

webolife

Re: 20 Years of Stars Orbiting a Black Hole

Unread post by webolife » Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:50 pm

Not sure what evidence you find for biological activity, care to elaborate? Classical orbital mechanics seems to operate throughout this well observed region, although some "relativistic" precession has been theorized. I have followed this particular study of central milky way stars for a number of years since its first publication about 15 years ago, and find it remarkable that any such multiple orbital stability can be consistent with a belief in a central black hole. I find it much easier to accept the observed evidence that there is an "empty hole" at the galactic centroid. As is the case with any hollow ball the center of mass of the entire object is observed and computed to be at its centroid. No need for an imagined supermassive object at that location. The stars would orbit in that manner whether the centropic [gravitational/electri-gravitic] force was an attraction or a push from the "outside," ie. centropic pressure. Since "attraction" has no currently viable physical mechanism or model, centropic pressure seems to be the better option imo. Furthermore, observed stellar density decreases as the core is approached [from a significant distance] to virtual zero in the vicinity of the alleged black hole, an entirely opposite expectation from the "supermassive black hole" paradigm, but entirely consistent with the expectation of an "empty hole." It is also notable that the galactic core is the site of a powerful magnetic field, suggesting an electrical drive current. Quite contrary to expectations of "black hole"-ers, the stars in this central field are "astronomically young," ie. in the stellar evolution paradigm they fall to the blue side of the H-R diagram. Despite these undisputed findings, the alleged SMBH at Sagittarius A is touted as fact in practically every mainstream publication, textbook, video, and classroom. I vouch for this "reality discrepancy" as an amateur astronomer and 42 year public school science teacher.
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

Younger Dryas

Re: 20 Years of Stars Orbiting a Black Hole

Unread post by Younger Dryas » Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:12 pm

Ha sorry I have no 'evidence' of stars behaving biologically outside of the human spectrum.

Would centroid in your option be similar to a plasmoid?
"I decided to believe, as you might decide to take
an aspirin: It can't hurt, and you might get better."
-- Umberto Eco Foucault's Pendulum (1988)