From a Galaxy far far away...

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

IceHole

From a Galaxy far far away...

Unread post by IceHole » Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:45 pm

So yeah I'm a little behind the curve, and if this topic has been hashed already...then all I can say is, DUCK cuz here it comes again.

So I'm just learning that The Milky Way isn't our Biological parent rather our foster parent.
Our birth mum was Sagittarius Dwarf, "was" because she was eaten alive by The Milky Way.
That should get the printers cranking out some revised text books for the zombie's in accudemia, might as well change the rest of the outdated mis information to more current data.
I told you all that to set you up for this
My newly awakened mind started trying to fit this BIG jigsaw piece into the EU model, and from where I'm sitting (in our NEW Galaxy) it looks like it fits on so many levels.
I'm really excited that I watched that 1st Space News vid, cause now so many unexplainable things our being explained and they have that familiar ring of truth about them. And for me to take this Galaxy merge and see that it could be applied to the EU and how it transcends the various fields of study that I have been learning about from all the great lectures shared on the internet, lets just sum it up with "Mind Blown"
Thanks to you all. for what it's worth I will stand with you when you need a vote.
I'M SO EXCITED!!!!
\|/