Black hole scientists stitching the data together

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Zyxzevn

Black hole scientists stitching the data together

Unread post by Zyxzevn » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:15 am

https://www.vox.com/science-and-health/ ... -like-what

In April 2017, the Event Horizon team connected radio telescopes at multiple locations across the world — as far-flung as Hawaii and the South Pole — and instructing them all to look toward Sagittarius A for a few days. The network is the result of an international collaboration of 14 research institutions across the world.

Together, these eight telescopes have the power to “count the stitches on a baseball from 8,000 miles away,” as MIT explains. The array generated such a huge amount of data that it was more efficient to fly the data from each of the telescopes to a centralized location than it would be to transfer it over the internet.

Right now, the scientists are in the midst of stitching all that data together. They’re hoping the final image will show the event horizon, the boundary beyond which no light can escape. That event horizon will likely be surrounded by an accretion disc, a bright, incredibly energetic ring of matter that swirls around the black hole.

Be warned:
With the confirmation-bias that they have, I suspect they will create an imaginary image from
mostly random data by applying too many filters in a wrong way.
Just like they did with the CBR (see Robitaille) and gravitational waves (see this forum).
More ** from zyxzevn at: Paradigm change and C@

Zyxzevn

Re: Black hole scientists stiching the data together

Unread post by Zyxzevn » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:36 pm

If one black hole does not work just add many of them:
As many as 20,000 black holes are predicted to settle into the central parsec of the Galaxy

Nature - Letter
A density cusp of quiescent X-ray binaries in the central parsec of the Galaxy

The existence of a ‘density cusp’—a localized increase in number—of stellar-mass black holes near a supermassive black hole is a fundamental prediction of galactic stellar dynamics. The best place to detect such a cusp is in the Galactic Centre, where the nearest supermassive black hole, Sagittarius A*, resides. As many as 20,000 black holes are predicted to settle into the central parsec of the Galaxy as a result of dynamical friction; however, so far no density cusp of black holes has been detected. Low-mass X-ray binary systems that contain a stellar-mass black hole are natural tracers of isolated black holes. Here we report observations of a dozen quiescent X-ray binaries in a density cusp within one parsec of Sagittarius A*. The lower-energy emission spectra that we observed in these binaries is distinct from the higher-energy spectra associated with the population of accreting white dwarfs that dominates the central eight parsecs of the Galaxy. The properties of these X-ray binaries, in particular their spatial distribution and luminosity function, suggest the existence of hundreds of binary systems in the central parsec of the Galaxy and many more isolated black holes. We cannot rule out a contribution to the observed emission from a population (of up to about one-half the number of X-ray binaries) of rotationally powered, millisecond pulsars. The spatial distribution of the binary systems is a relic of their formation history, either in the stellar disk around Sagittarius A* or through in-fall from globular clusters, and constrains the number density of sources in the modelling of gravitational waves from massive stellar remnants, such as neutron stars and black holes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBVnOFD1oyw

Metryq

Re: Black hole scientists stiching the data together

Unread post by Metryq » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:03 am

Ha! Love the YouTube video. I thought it was going to be one of those featurettes praising the movie Interstellar for its "scientific accuracy" in depicting a black hole. "We consulted with experts!" Gads, that's embarrassing.

JHL

Re: Black hole scientists stitching the data together

Unread post by JHL » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:44 am

Question: What exactly powers a black hole? Yes, I realize it's a purportedly or presumably negative force - the great absence of something, maybe like a big bang infant or something - but what creates this enormous discontinuity? What starts the inflow; the loss, the vacuum, or however you want to envision the thing?

Doesn't that require some serious interruption of the "tension" of "spacetime" or whatever? This violation of reality itself? Wouldn't something have to happen to involve the spontaneous disappearance of gazillions of units of whatever you use to measure mass at that scale? Seems it has to be a something to product all that nothingness and then move it all from here to there.

Oh wait: It's exploding stars. I forgot. So stuff exploding makes stuff disappear entirely. I don't get these people.

Zyxzevn

Unread post by Zyxzevn » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:32 am

JHL wrote: Seems it has to be a something to product all that nothingness and then move it all from here to there.
The black hole is filled with matter, which disappears in a singularity.
And the more it gets, the bigger the hole becomes.

Let me show you in this picture:

Zyxzevn

Unread post by Zyxzevn » Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:38 pm

They are finally finished and will soon release the "image" of a black hole.

http://www.astronomy.com/news/2019/04/t ... hole-image

In the mean time, it seems that we already got a picture, but astronomers believe that they are looking
at a jet.
http://www.astronomy.com/news/2019/01/r ... t-at-earth
It probably does not mix with the above research.
But astronomers mix Newton's gravity with Einstein's gravity to make up black holes, so they
can probably mystify the problem.

A jet is usually vertically oriented in the galaxy.
This could instead mean that there is some electromagnetic phenomenon in the milkyway centre.
Maybe the "image" will show some more about the electromagnetism.

kodybatill

Unread post by kodybatill » Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:01 am

Zyxzevn wrote:https://www.vox.com/science-and-health/ ... -like-what

In April 2017, the Event Horizon team connected radio telescopes at multiple locations across the world — as far-flung as Hawaii and the South Pole — and instructing them all to look toward Sagittarius A for a few days. The network is the result of an international collaboration of 14 research institutions across the world.

Together, these eight telescopes have the power to “count the stitches on a baseball from 8,000 miles away,” as MIT explains. The array generated such a huge amount of data that it was more efficient to fly the data from each of the telescopes to a centralized location than it would be to transfer it over the internet.

Right now, the scientists are in the midst of stitching all that data together. They’re hoping the final image will show the event horizon, the boundary beyond which no light can escape. That event horizon will likely be surrounded by an accretion disc, a bright, incredibly energetic ring of matter that swirls around the black hole.

Be warned:
With the confirmation-bias that they have, I suspect they will create an imaginary image from
Just like they did with the CBR (see Robitaille) and gravitational waves (see this forum).
The phenomena attributed to Black Holes - is definitely not an inescapable swallowing of light - not even an engulfing of light at all. It's blackness comes from Photons who can only travel in-between original-Muonic Hydrogen atoms - and Electrons.

crawler

Unread post by crawler » Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:40 pm

Zyxzevn wrote:https://www.vox.com/science-and-health/ ... -like-what

Be warned:
I believe in blackstars, ie stars so massive that their gravity traps light. There might be say 8 kinds.
But i dont believe in Einsteinian singularities, ie blackholes.
I wonder how Einsteinologists will be able to tell the difference tween an ordinary blackstar (ie a true blackhole) & their impossible blackhole.

Aether flows into mass where aether is destroyed. Photons propagate at c throo the aether, which reduces to c' because of the slowing of photons near mass, which reduces to c'/n due to the slowing of photons in plasma air water glass etc.
Hencely if the aether inflow into a star exceeds c'/n then that star becomes dark, a blackstar.

Charge radiation & em radiation has i think a speed of more than c, in which case cem can escape.

Gravity has a speed of at least 20 billion c, hencely gravity can escape.
Actually the question of gravity escaping is silly, because gravity is due to the acceleration of the aether inflow, & the aether inflow speed is the key to the star being black or not. Talk of an acceleration escaping a speed is a form of madness. But i wont delete this i will leave it here to remind me of my temporary math madness.

Zyxzevn

Unread post by Zyxzevn » Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:23 pm

Based on purely the Einstein's equations:
Light can just escape any gravity.
That is because gravity is related to acceleration, not speed. The light only
gets a redshift, because light can not change speed.
And if the frequency of the light is high enough, the light still escapes.
Something like: redshift Z= G*M/(c²*R)

The "escape speed" is based on Newton's gravity, not Einstein's.
Astronomers like to mix up maths for their science fiction stories.

So if Einstein's gravity is true, we would see low frequency radiation coming out of
possible black holes. Not the high frequency emissions that sometimes
are attributed to them.

Since we are listing our personal theories, I think that
extreme gravity can cause a dis-balance in the huge star, which makes it start emitting energy (and matter).
The emitted energy forms beams of one charge into 2 opposite directions.
This causes a charge-difference inside a galaxy, and can cause galactic electric currents.

marcusstratus

Unread post by marcusstratus » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:35 pm

I keep seeing news articles recommended to me about the Event Horizon project. Announcements telling me they're going to announce some amazing new images or whatever.

Meanwhile I'm thinking exactly this. The attention span of our culture.
Zyxzevn wrote:In the mean time, it seems that we already got a picture, but astronomers believe that they are looking
at a jet.
But astronomers mix Newton's gravity with Einstein's gravity to make up black holes, so they

This could instead mean that there is some electromagnetic phenomenon in the milkyway centre.
And we're expected to understand that we're in just the right spot to be looking down the "barrel" of the jet... I need a facepalm emoticon. :roll:

AdmiralAken1999

Unread post by AdmiralAken1999 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:20 am

Excited to see the results of their findings, I really want to see just how far they'll go to make it appear there is an event horizon in the first place :lol:

AdmiralAken1999

Unread post by AdmiralAken1999 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:22 am

marcusstratus wrote:I keep seeing news articles recommended to me about the Event Horizon project. Announcements telling me they're going to announce some amazing new images or whatever.

Meanwhile I'm thinking exactly this. The attention span of our culture.
Zyxzevn wrote:In the mean time, it seems that we already got a picture, but astronomers believe that they are looking
at a jet.

And we're expected to understand that we're in just the right spot to be looking down the "barrel" of the jet... I need a facepalm emoticon. :roll:
I truly believe all those black hole proponents will be peddling this extreme coincidence hard, and call it a day with their "Confirmation" of black holes existence.

Zyxzevn

Unread post by Zyxzevn » Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:41 am

AdmiralAken1999 wrote: I truly believe all those black hole proponents will be peddling this extreme coincidence hard, and call it a day with their "Confirmation" of black holes existence.
They are doing it now already.
Veritasium - How to understand the image of a black hole
Is already proclaiming that this is the image of a black hole.
The video is as worthless as interstellar.
It explains why the interstellar black hole looked that way
No need to watch for science.

The way they make the "black hole image" is by using radio-interferometry.
This means that they record different radio-waves out of this area, with their phases.
And then subtract the phases of the waves, so that it still gives some kind of signal.
But the old original signal disappears.

Wikipedia on interference.
See the black spots each time? Now imagine them circular.
This interference will definitely produce rings.

So regarding the new image. it seems that they are just making an
out-of-focus image of the same thing that they already found.
And the "interference" will probably cause a hole in the middle, because that is common
with such a method. So this will be their "proof" of a black hole.

Just another myth in Astronomy.

D_Archer

Unread post by D_Archer » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:05 am

... ready to to tear this one down pronto :evil: ... their fabricated image should release today...

I do like the effort they put into this, we may get some information about the plasmoid at the center :geek:

Regards,
Daniel
- Shoot Forth Thunder -

MotionTheory

Unread post by MotionTheory » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:06 am

A fuzzy pic of Saturn hexagonal N pole