Ice Core Data and the Electric Universe

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

davidjaz

Ice Core Data and the Electric Universe

Unread post by davidjaz » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:27 pm

I am a big proponent of the Electric Universe Theory, but I am very stumped in one area.

Looking at the ice core data going back several hundred thousand years, it shows some pretty drastic and very long ice ages. Even this mini ice age we may be going into looks insignificant to what has happened. I suppose that it is possible that we have some longer sun cycle beyond the 206 year sun cycle we currently looking at. These ice age periods are also much greater than the precession of the equinoxes. So, my questions are as follows.

1. Is there a known cycle that causes this.

2. Given that the EU theory claims the planets have realigned around a new star since this last happened, do we not expect to see this cycle again?

3. The current cold areas of the planet seems to partly match with the the historic cold area records of the ice core data. This confuses me a bit because the EU theory states that the planets were aligned in a polar configuration. This should have had much different results. I'm not sure where to start on this one.

4. My understanding is that the EU theory says that Earth was recently around a brown dwarf star. I believe current theory says that a planet in the orbit of a brown dwarf should have fairly consistent heating in all places. This makes me wonder how large parts of the planet could we covered in ice, when there is talk about how perfect the temperature was on other parts of the plant.

Overall, I run into a lot of problems with the planetary realignment theory. It think it is interesting and I don't discount it, but until I can figure out some inconsistencies, I can't really accept this part of the theory as valid. I really do want to piece this together, because I think the EU is the only theory that works in most situations.

Thanks for your time.

Jaz

nick c
Site Admin

Re: Ice Core Data and the Electric Universe

Unread post by nick c » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:18 pm

davidjaz

Unread post by davidjaz » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:01 pm

Thanks. I will look through all this. I am sure it will give me a lot of answers, and maybe a few questions.

On another note, it appears that there is some competition believers between the EU and Graham Hancock believers. I have studied both, and it seems to me that Graham has a lot of good research that complements the EU. I know Graham typically prescribes to the the standard model, but has any significant effort been made to show the UE model to Graham? After all, Graham prescribes to the idea of catastrophic events shaping the world. It seems like it would propel his research to the next level and provide some beneficial supplement to the EU research. While I think the EU model is the best scientific explanation for how the universe works, I still see new ideas and happenings daily that ask new questions and and make me realize that I am still searching for the for what I don't know.

Thanks,

Jaz

Aardwolf

Unread post by Aardwolf » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:24 am

First of all you need to make a leap of faith that changes in the mix of gas at the coldest point on Earth (-70 to -40), for just a few weeks of the year when snow falls, represents the same temperature variance of a few degrees around the entire globe for the entire year. That's quite a significant leap when you consider few parts of the planets temperature variances currently have any corresponding changes anywhere more than a few hundred miles away. Even less so in mountainous regions.

Scientists like to think they can reproduce accurate measurements by proxy, but the fact is we know next to nothing about the temperature of the whole planet prior to the invention of thermostats.

davidjaz

Unread post by davidjaz » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:45 am

This link really provides what I was looking for. Like so much of science, the ice core data is just not useful. It's a shame, because most of the effort and money that we have put into science over the last hundred years has been a waste, or worse, a delusion. As a mechanical engineer, I am glad that most of the fundamentals that I have learned at least have a practical use in this world, but it is very frustrating to lean how much of science does not even have a foundation to stand on.

Jaz

willendure

Unread post by willendure » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:54 pm

nick c wrote:Ice Core Evidence
Interesting about the dust in deeper ice. The above claims that older ice contains 100 times as much dust as newer, is this really true? I never heard this before.

JHL

Unread post by JHL » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:13 am

Megalithic references appear to confirm a roughly 10-13kBC era of great physical change. This most notably includes the great pyramid and it echoes biblical lore. It's as if the world suddenly became fixated with marking position in the heavens, or even that the heavens suddenly became visible - both eventualities run parallel to the EU. It can also represent the temp rise of that age leading up to the modern plateau, which ice core data confirms.

I take it as the great unhinging from the Saturn star as the new solar alignment occurred. The patterns of evidence, to borrow Talbot's apt phrase, not only cross these various platforms, they appear to be rife.

Secrets of the Egyptian Pyramids. https://youtu.be/rcKahraBiBY

400,000 year core record: Image

willendure

Unread post by willendure » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:38 pm

JHL wrote: I take it as the great unhinging from the Saturn star as the new solar alignment occurred.
This is all good, but do you not thing such a dramatic change would also be accompanied by a mass extinction event? How did the conditions for life remain stable enough for this not to happen?

JHL

Unread post by JHL » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:54 pm

willendure wrote:
JHL wrote: I take it as the great unhinging from the Saturn star as the new solar alignment occurred.
This is all good, but do you not thing such a dramatic change would also be accompanied by a mass extinction event? How did the conditions for life remain stable enough for this not to happen?
Non-starter. What I'd think in the present case is obviously pursuant the present case, meaning pursuant the EU model. Therefore the answer to the first question is: Without that specific context It's quite irrelevant.

The answer to the second must be just as ambiguous: Given the context, you tell me because I'm sure that either it's 1) completely self-evident from history, 2) it's still a EU theory, or 3) pursuant them, I couldn't know anymore than the next guy, our not having lived through it.

We can probably rule #1 out and cross #3 off the list. Maybe you could ask Talbot these questions. This being theory, I reckon that he'll be no more specific then Velikovsky. Or you or I.

davidjaz

Unread post by davidjaz » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:33 pm

As the linked articles pointed out, the ice core data is really irrelevant. We can't conclude anything about time from the ice, but it does show that some major climate changes have happened over time. We have recent evidence that a huge mud flood covered much or Europe as little at 400 years ago. The fact that this is newly understood, we should question any real knowledge from periods before that.

When we look back to periods of antiquity we find meticulously recorded data. In some ways we have more to go by then we do of more recent history. However, we need to make sure we don't try to understand the ancient world by looking at the current world. It is possible that there were only small pockets of the planet that were suitable for human life. People may have tried to live elsewhere, but the civilizations may not have survived long.

We really need to look at ancient civilizations with a clean slate. Much of the information provided in the ancient text can't even be understood in a modern context. We need to approach it as if were were visiting an alien planet with an alien species and try to get a glimpse of the world around us. We have very little to go by, but making assumptions is going to stop us before we get started. I think we need to throw all the crazy ideas out there and carefully weigh the ideas to the available evidence. With so little evidence to work from, it is unlikely that we will be able to make any conclusions. Until the Vatican opens up their libraries to the public or we are allowed to explore some more of the ancient buried archives we are just going to have to keep an open mind to the possibilities of the world of the past.

henrybroadbent

Unread post by henrybroadbent » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:41 pm

Hi Davidjaz,
To look for answers from ice core data based on the present planetary arrangement is a bit pointless as before the Earth became the bottom end of the Herbig-Haro group composed of Uranus on top followed by Neptune,Saturn,Venus?, Mars?, Mercury? then Earth. The old solar system evidently had Jupiter about where Venus is now, perhaps Earth and Moon roughly near where they are now. Anything more I have no idea. Maybe Mercury. When did Saturn pick up Earth? maybe 15,000 years ago. The 12700ya wipeout in the North was evidently one of the stack electrostatically bashing Earth. Followed by years of electric arcing, horrendous currents carving out the great lakes.

If you haven't looked at Jno Cook's "Recovering the Lost Worlds" -see his website saturniancosmology.org. now is the time to do so. If you believe his proposals at first you are more credulous than I was. It took me years to be convinced and the latest by Dave Talbott about the Venus figurines and the goddess statuettes showing the existence of the Saturn configuration coming in like a comet to Earth over thousands of years, if not hundreds of thousands, was what finally did it for me.I thought until 6 months ago that the Saturn stack was just a Northern hemisphere showing of the Peratt column at the South.

Interestingly the reformation of Comet Shoemaker-Levy9 into a Herbig-Haro object in very short order shows that the objects are a balance of gravitation and magnetism against the repulsion of the (negatively in case of SL) charged bodies.It seems indeed to be a fundamental stable grouping. The May 2012 Electrostatics of two charged conducting spheres by John Lekner is essential to knowing that the SL9 fragments were in true repulsion mode. See http://royalsocietypublishing.org/conte ... .0133.full

Yes I have looked at the ice core and Indian ocean cores evidence of the variation of insolation due to orbit, tilt, precession etc. But if the solar system as it is only about 2700 years old then we must think again,.

davidjaz

Unread post by davidjaz » Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:23 pm

You have definitely left some serious research for me to review. I don't have a not of opinions about time lines or configurations of possible solar system layouts, but I think the first linked articles in this thread make a compelling case for the ice caps not being more than 3000 years old. This alone opens the door to the need for more answers. I have information from so many sources, and while many conflict, in the long run, it seems that it is the interpretations that conflict, not the data. Thanks!!

henrybroadbent

Unread post by henrybroadbent » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:54 am

The EU theory proposed by Wal Thornhill suggests earth may have been in the atmosphere of a brown dwarf but if that were so the brown dwarf would have been Saturn. It visited the solar system off and on for a longtime with its retinue of in line planets as an Herbig-Haro object seen by ancient man and recorded in the so called little "venus' figurines from perhaps up to 40,000 years ago. When it came close, just before earth was added at the bottom of the group, people generated the "goddess' figurines in their millions in an attempt to bring it back when it went away, and back it certainly came to pick up earth when it became the large planet (Saturn) sitting over the North pole and generating the world wide myths David Talbott wrote about in his 1980 book "The Saturn Myth".
Before that time (some 15,000 years ago-my guess) it seems the solar system consisted of Jupiter about where Venus is now and earth and the moon about where they are now. Maybe Mercury somewhere in board of Jupiter. When Jupiter moved out from its position it displaced the Saturn configuration-about 5100 years ago. The pent-up water held at the South pole by the tidal effect of Saturn then flooded north, completely washing everything in India to the foothills of what became the Himalayas. Elsewhere only people in high places and enclosed areas like the Mediterranean survived.

What about the ice cores? There is little doubt that they are hundreds of thousands of years old. Could be much younger but as the sea stood high in the south until 5000 years ago while Saturn sat above the north pole. Yesterday I read in geologist (inter alia) emeritus professor Lance Endersby's last book "A Voyage of Discovery page 146 the following that is pertinent."It is reasonable to speculate that the continuing shear displacement of the global tectonic shear-zones hs the effect of pumping volatiles towards the surface of the earth. That is the reason why the major oil fields of the world are in regions near the global shear zones. And in the chapter on the ice ages, I note that the abrupt changes in tjhe content of methane and carbon dioxide recorded in the ice cores may be due to the geotectonic activity, rather than climate changes." I have copies of his book for sale or can direct you to where Lance left his books when he died. (I hope this information is not against the rules. let me know.)

I guess all the above is a bit hard to put in context but I have been working on the climate question for about 25 years and the realisation that the solar system as it now configured is so new means that all reference to a past that never was makes all past work irrelevant. Will it take 100years for the uniqueness of our solar system to be explained in the way it apparently happened. I woudn't be surprized as the EU picture of our universe is still slow at getting anyone to consider it after some 14 hears after Anthony Peratt's classic paper on the Southern plasma display that was so widely recorded in petroglyphs.

davidjaz

Unread post by davidjaz » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:37 pm

Thanks for the input. I think we are slowly chipping away at the truth. I just have one question. If Saturn was over the north pole, why would it be holding water on the south pole? This seems backwards.

X-RAY

Unread post by X-RAY » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:56 am

David,

In your initial post you were in search of a meaningful cycle that you could relate too and, at the same time, reconcile the Electric Sun hypothesis with long-term climate data (derived from Ice-Cores).

I would like to suggest that you begin with the Platonic Year (25,920-years), which is often associated with Earth’s precession of the equinoxes. There are two additional ancient interpretations of the length of the precession cycle that have been passed down by the ancient Maya: 1. 26,000-years and 2. 25,840-years. These cycles are directly linked to the glacial cycle (25,920 X 5 = 129,600-years). 129,600-years is the period between interglacial peeks.

For example, according to Ice-Core data, the last interglacial (warm period) peeked about 127,528 BC. 12,920-years later temperatures went into free-fall (114,608 BC). From there, the glacial period lasted for the next 103,680-years (25,920 X 4), which brings us to 10,928 BC (Younger-Dryas cold period). 12,960-years later the peek of the present interglacial is reached (-10,928 BC + 12,960 = 2,032 AD). Just 14-years from now.

What causes these cycles?

The answer starts here:
26,000 / 324 = 80.24691358-years
25,920 / 324 = 80.00000000-years
25840 / 324 = 79.75308642-years

You can read how this is tied to the Electric Sun hypothesis at ancient-astronomer.com