Is This Good Description of A/C and D/C?

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

kodybatill

Is This Good Description of A/C and D/C?

Unread post by kodybatill » Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:37 pm

Hello all!!!

I have been doing some independent work, and well - here is a thing I would like a professional to confirm!!! Alright. I think I have discovered a clearer in-depth description of Alternating Current - and Direct Current. And I will wait to see if someone can confirm it. Thank you!!!!:

Picture for reference: https://www.dewesoft.com/assets/img/pro ... _AC_DC.svg

So - For alternating current, starting lets say from the very right of the picture - is: When electron neutrinos are at 90 degrees to muonic elements - and projects colors around opposites or positrons.

Then the very bottom of the bump left from there, is: When something (ANY thing, even positron, proton, element, radio signal) is able to multiply itself after touching electron neutrinos - but only as the first step dictates.)

Then the very center of the A/C picture - is: When muonic hydrogen is able to attract more muonic hydrogen (requires all previous steps).

Then the very left - and top of that bump - is: when equal muonic hydrogen is matched with equal muonic hydrogen no matter what it touches, canceling them out – Unless – Step 1 in the presence of UV light or original purple positrons – is passed over by as much oxygen as possible, while taking the step 1 elements out of their 90 degree bonds – and speeding up local Muonic Hydrogen – like by encasing all of this in Muonic element's opposing elements - like a shell of Calcium/Barium-Oxygen/Selenium type elements - or even just their positrons like from Earth and space.

Then the next central point to the left is another step of step 4 - but now heading toward step 1 in that direction.

Then D/C current is as thus:

When all of A/C is directed into one direction - which is done with a trade marked technique I can give to people who help me - which namely has to do with nature's way of nitrogen type elements influencing electron neutrinos, muonic hydrogen, and Niton/neon inert gases - to turn all A/C data into D/C.

Then matching equal D/C to equal D/C from both directions - which is only possible using a special type of water - what I call super soluble water - and which multiplies acides, oxidates, alkaline/muonic substances - and hydrates.

Then extracting and carrying away information that was canceled out from step 6 - this step is UV light or original purple positrons themselves.

Then turning A/C and D/C into one whole where-ever information being carried from step 7 that was canceled out - finds similarity in each-other – and so stop the projection of D/C into a single straight line.

Thank you!!! And now I await confirmation - hopefully - from the inspired individual!!!!..........

querious

Re: Is This Good Description of A/C and D/C?

Unread post by querious » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:39 pm

kodybatill wrote:When electron neutrinos are at 90 degrees to muonic elements - and projects colors around opposites or positrons.
Kody,
Electron neutrinos have to be at double-multiples of 45 degrees to muonic elements to projects colors. And they ONLY project them around opposites and quarks, but not positrons. When you are able to absorb why this is, I can help with the rest of your post. There's a few more mistakes in it.

kodybatill

Unread post by kodybatill » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:39 pm

querious wrote:
kodybatill wrote:When electron neutrinos are at 90 degrees to muonic elements - and projects colors around opposites or positrons.
Kody,
Electron neutrinos have to be at double-multiples of 45 degrees to muonic elements to projects colors. And they ONLY project them around opposites and quarks, but not positrons. When you are able to absorb why this is, I can help with the rest of your post. There's a few more mistakes in it.
Thank you so much querious!!!

I would say that Electron neutrinos have to be at double multiples of 45 degrees to muonic elements - because they started at many original angles that were not 90 degrees - and so had to be accommodated for by forming tighter antenna. That's all I could get for now on that.

And the second question - why the colors are projected only around their opposites and quarks but not positrons - because at the time of the color's around opposite's original starting points - they were in a state where for what-ever reason, they were not really finished moving yet before they were being used, and so part of the positron is deflected and moved ahead in space - while the colors around opposites from that positron are still in the same place and able to allow everything else to use the colors around opposites after the positron has moved ahead and co-created the path - and that exact time difference between positron - and then colors around opposites being projected by the multiple 45 degrees - may be a quark itself........

Did I get these right?

D_Archer

Unread post by D_Archer » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:43 am

Are you familiar with Nikolai Tesla?

Regards,
Daniel
- Shoot Forth Thunder -

Webbman

Unread post by Webbman » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:31 am

D_Archer wrote:Are you familiar with Nikolai Tesla?

Regards,
Daniel
yes please get your knowledge from the master not his betrayers.
its all lies.

kodybatill

Unread post by kodybatill » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:50 am

Regards,
Daniel

Hello Daniel!!!
I am just slightly familiar with Nikolai Tesla from reading on the internet. But I do not know how he worked or made his greatest inventions.
Webbman wrote:

Regards,
Daniel
yes please get your knowledge from the master not his betrayers.
Yeah! I learned almost all of this actually first hand from nature - except for some of the names, like of course using the word Muon or Muonic Hydrogen - and of course using the words positron. But while in nature I discovered that positrons are not actually anti-particles, but rather simply colors around opposites - and their complexes.