Why The Sun Is Cooler Inside

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

HH Huxley

Why The Sun Is Cooler Inside

Unread post by HH Huxley » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:21 am

Sunspots' darker color indicate that the interior of the sun is cooler than its outer layers.

It's obvious that the century old assumption about hydrogen fusion powering the core of the sun is wrong, because if that were so, then sunspots would provide a glimpse into an interior that was hotter and brighter. Nevertheless, we might expect that a body surrounded by hot matter from surface fusion would eventually assume nearly the same temperature inside and out. This isn't the case. Satellite observations indicate a gradiant of thousands of degrees.

There is an interesting theory around supported by some observation, that nitrogen can trasmute into adjacent elements on the periodic table, carbon and oxygen, in the presence hot iron. The iron catalyst may be required for it to take place under conditions of lower temperature, pressure, and electromagetic forces than are present on the sun.

The key concept that strikes me here is that the required proton transfer is facilitated by hot nuclei colliding while hydrogen fusion takes place within the magnetic confines of the photosphere. The formation of heavier elements by transmutation would be an endothermic process. In other words, heat would be absorbed, then these cooler atoms would tend to fall back into the sun. Since the process could be envisioned to occur all up along the periodic table, perhaps the higher the resulting atomic number, the cooler the result.

This is just a preliminary idea that I thought to share.

IgorTesla

Re: Why The Sun Is Cooler Inside

Unread post by IgorTesla » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:05 am

To be honest i doubt any theory that is based on the periodic table will fail to explain the phenomena oberved. (temperature differentials)

Personally i like to think of the Sun as a gigantic re=arranger, much like the earlier hard disk in a computer.
In the early days of computer technology we were able to initiate a so called low-level format.
What happens is that the magnectic field lines, on the hard disk itself, are being re-arranged by an external electric force in order to make it usable to read and write new binary code.(it's actually a polarization process on microscopic scale)

So, any matter that enters the Sun is broken down to it's most elemental state (due to the heat) at which point it ceases to exists as particle !
It then follows the path of an existing magnetic field line during which it forms it's own magnetic properties and become part of the the bigger process.
I can imagine then that, new elements are being formed when those streams get closer to the centre of the Sun due to the much cooler interior.
At some point there will be too much of those newly formed elements (with probably it's own strong magnectic properties) and will be ejected out of the Sun at enormous speeds. (creation of new celestial bodies ?)
So in essence the Sun functions as a matter to stream converter and vice versa and could easily explain the temperature differentials on the Sun.
Now i think of it, this could also explain the variaty of spectra we can detect (light, radiowaves, gamma rays etc...)

This, ofcourse, is my personal opinion but to me it makes it much easier to understand the complexity of the universe itself and it bonds very well with the Electric Universe concept :)

Michael Mozina

Unread post by Michael Mozina » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:55 am

HH Huxley wrote:Sunspots' darker color indicate that the interior of the sun is cooler than its outer layers.
I think the sun's atmosphere is 'mass separated" by the element. The lower atmosphere (under the surface of the photosphere) is composed of silicon plasma that sometimes rises up and the through the neon photosphere, producing 'holes" in the neon surface where the cooler (but still hot compared to it's normal silicon environment) silicon plasma is seen to be rising up and through the mostly neon double layer of the "photosphere". The different elements in the plasma, along with their different temperatures, determines the photon output in those regions.

The sun's layers are progressively lighter and hotter as we move away from the sun until we reach the hydrogen corona, which is being continuously heated by all the current flowing around the sun. The denser the plasma double layer, the more easily it conducts the current across the layer, and the less "resistance" we observe. The less dense layers like the hydrogen corona have greater resistance and get hotter.
It's obvious that the century old assumption about hydrogen fusion powering the core of the sun is wrong, because if that were so, then sunspots would provide a glimpse into an interior that was hotter and brighter.
Ya, but they have "magic magnetic fields" which both heat the plasma in coronal loops around sunspots to millions of degrees, while simultaneously somehow miraculously producing plasma that is 2000 degrees cooler than the surrounding plasma in a supposedly "opaque" environment no less. "Magnetic Magic" is the only way to describe the mainstream model of sunspots.

http://www.thesurfaceofthesun.com/

Zyxzevn

Unread post by Zyxzevn » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:05 pm

HH Huxley wrote:Sunspots' darker color indicate that the interior of the sun is cooler than its outer layers.
Technically the inside of an object can not be cooler than the outside in a cold environment.

In practice, an oven, when heated on the outside will distribute the heat all around
and inside the oven.

The mainstream idea that the core of the sun is much hotter than the outside is also impossible.
Heat distributes according to normal physical laws. There are no exceptions.

Sky Scholar (Dr Robitaille) has some good videos on thermodynamics and the sun.
You can watch them here
He also explains how Kirchhoff's law is completely wrong in other videos.
More ** from zyxzevn at: Paradigm change and C@

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:34 pm

Zyxzeven wrote: Heat distributes according to normal physical laws.
For convective heat that is absolutely true. Radiant heat is a different beast.