Rosetta's Final Image

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Cargo

Re: Rosetta's Final Image

Unread post by Cargo » Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:51 pm

This was incredible. A huge achievement. Remember the plan all along was not to touch down, but to touch and leave.

The movie they provide is amazing. I suggest you take it at different speeds to enjoy the effects. There is almost No Dust. It is absolute Rock. An Asteroid. I can't wait for the scoops safe return. Cheers to the Japan Space program. Well done.
interstellar filaments conducted electricity having currents as high as 10 thousand billion amperes

Sovereign Slave

Unread post by Sovereign Slave » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:45 pm

Wanted to see what others on this forum more knowledgeable than me thought of the latest Hayabusa2 development, yet another surprise for mainstream. Doesn't seem to favor asteroid density, but who knows.

https://www.space.com/japan-blasts-crat ... photo.html

Aardwolf

Unread post by Aardwolf » Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:15 am

Sovereign Slave wrote:Doesn't seem to favor asteroid density, but who knows.
Not even close.

A copper projectile of density 8.9g/cm3 fired at an asteroid with a density of 1.1g/cm3 (essentially pumice) should have gone through it like a hot knife through butter. However, it clearly hit solid rock.

Eventually enough evidence will be gathered over these missions that will finally lead them to realise gravitational force has nothing to do with mass/density. I suspect some realise this already but to admit it would be career suicide.