A question for Brant and the rest of the EU/PC community

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Michael Mozina

A question for Brant and the rest of the EU/PC community

Unread post by Michael Mozina » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:00 pm

A few years ago, at Lloyd's insistence, the four of us including Charles were discussing cathode solar models together, and you were discussing Tesla's work with us. You used the term "standing wave" to describe the external transfer of energy to the sphere. I don't believe that term really made much sense to me at the time, but I had a bit of an epiphany after a conversation I had about Tesla with a friend this evening. That epiphany (which I probably just didn't 'get' at the time) is that the so called "standing wave" isn't standing at all, rather it's an AC current that is running back and forth through the system at all times, which imparts kinetic energy, and electrical energy into the sphere, and transfers electrical energy into the sun in that manner.

Is that what you actually meant by the term "standing wave"? Am I finally understanding your meaning properly, or am I just off on a wild goose chase?

That question/epiphany made me think about Scott's work on bi-directional Birkeland currents which have plasma currents flowing in both directions at all times. That seems like a natural structure to carry AC current even if the solar surfaces end up being a DC power source locally.

I'd also *love* to get input from the entire EU community because it tends to tie Tesla's work on AC current back to the structures of spacetime, which is a truly intriguing question from my perspective. I suspect that I'm not alone in believing that the question of an AC transfer of energy mechanism via bidirectional Birkeland currents is an exciting and fascinating question.

celeste

Re: A question for Brant and the rest of the EU/PC community

Unread post by celeste » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:25 am

Michael,
Might the answer lie in the cases where we do not have standing waves? We have intrinsic variables that seem to show actual changes in diameter. More interestingly, we have red giants that show radial velocity pulsations with a number of periodicities superimposed. Also, we have remnants where we can actually observe not only nested expanding shells, but also reflected shock waves. In other words inward and outward spherically propagating wave fronts. ???

Solar

Unread post by Solar » Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:37 am

celeste wrote: Might the answer lie in the cases where we do not have standing waves? We have intrinsic variables that seem to show actual changes in diameter. More interestingly, we have red giants that show radial velocity pulsations with a number of periodicities superimposed. Also, we have remnants where we can actually observe not only nested expanding shells, but also reflected shock waves. In other words inward and outward spherically propagating wave fronts. ???
These, the linear or Longitudinal Force, when filamentary, and the periodic pulsations when the Longitudinal expresses radially are both operative. Not as in AC versus DC but more so as in the neglected Impulse Currents and Oscillating Currents. More along the line of reasoning you offered several years ago:

In the following video Jump to 2:51sec – Underwater Bullets at 27,000fps

Astrophysics observes both with "stars along filaments" but this Force (the Longitudinal) is "relatively unknown" as characterized in the following doc:

Longitudinal electrodynamic forces and their possible technical applications – Lars Johansson

This is oscillatory phenomena along the line of reasoning of N. Tesla:
"I had maintained for many years before that such a medium as supposed could not exist, and that we must rather accept the view that all space is filled with a gaseous substance. On repeating the Hertz experiments with much improved and very powerful apparatus, I satisfied myself that what he had observed was nothing else but effects of longitudinal waves in a gaseous medium, that is to say, waves, propagated by alternate compression and expansion. He had observed waves in the ether much of the nature of sound waves in the air. – NIKOLA TESLA TELLS OF NEW RADIO THEORIES: An interview with Nikola Tesla - New York Herald Tribune, September 22, 1929
These are not "transverse waves" but O-S-C-I-L-L-A-T-I-O-N-S whether oscillating along the length - linear along a line "fragmenting" it into segments - or filament, and/or as inward/outward SPHERICAL reverberations at the "nodes" where the Harmonics occur along a string - as stated above, like that of Sound. The somewhat neglected aspect of Electrodynamics:
The reason why this longitudinal force is so strenuously denied by physicist, seems to be that the mathematical treatments of the subject were apparently originally based on what is really only a specific case in which this longitudinal component, although present, happens to drop out of the mathematics because it is zero, as it consist of two equal and opposite forces in that particular case. In all subsequent deductions from such a mathematical treatment, this force can therefore never appear again, not even when the two opposing forces are unequal. -A New System of Electromagnetic Forces Needed (pgs 305-307)
Ergo: Yes, it is possible, as demonstrated via the work of N. Tesla, to resonantly transmit energy in Space via this other method - as present - in the Cosmos.
"Our laws of force tend to be applied in the Newtonian sense in that for every action there is an equal reaction, and yet, in the real world, where many-body gravitational effects or electrodynamic actions prevail, we do not have every action paired with an equal reaction." — Harold Aspden

D_Archer

Unread post by D_Archer » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:51 am

Michael Mozina wrote:A few years ago, at Lloyd's insistence, the four of us including Charles were discussing cathode solar models together, and you were discussing Tesla's work with us. You used the term "standing wave" to describe the external transfer of energy to the sphere. I don't believe that term really made much sense to me at the time, but I had a bit of an epiphany after a conversation I had about Tesla with a friend this evening. That epiphany (which I probably just didn't 'get' at the time) is that the so called "standing wave" isn't standing at all, rather it's an AC current that is running back and forth through the system at all times, which imparts kinetic energy, and electrical energy into the sphere, and transfers electrical energy into the sun in that manner.

Is that what you actually meant by the term "standing wave"? Am I finally understanding your meaning properly, or am I just off on a wild goose chase?

That question/epiphany made me think about Scott's work on bi-directional Birkeland currents which have plasma currents flowing in both directions at all times. That seems like a natural structure to carry AC current even if the solar surfaces end up being a DC power source locally.

I'd also *love* to get input from the entire EU community because it tends to tie Tesla's work on AC current back to the structures of spacetime, which is a truly intriguing question from my perspective. I suspect that I'm not alone in believing that the question of an AC transfer of energy mechanism via bidirectional Birkeland currents is an exciting and fascinating question.
Hi Michael,

Yes, a standing wave results from 2 actions an ingoing and outgoing waves**, some say matter exists because of standing waves*, only where 2 fields** interact there is matter/resistance.

This animation makes it visual >

I do not know if the gifs will work, it is in part one of the Milo Wolff link.

*Milo Wolff > http://www.spaceandmotion.com/Wolff-Wav ... Matter.htm

**fields/waves are non-physical descriptions of reality, i would indeed prefer a Birkeland current model, where the incoming and outgoing is/are physical particles, ions/electrons and photons.

Regards,
Daniel
- Shoot Forth Thunder -

toni

Unread post by toni » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:51 pm

The above two replies have excellent links in creating a compilation of very interesting information for this subject.
I think that this is a very good place where we can start a small experiment or exercise.
We can take one frame of a bullet flying through the air and examine it. What is happening in that moment?
Before and after?
No one is expecting us to be perfect but definitely we could learn a lot and have some fun.
The collision of two spirals that Daniel is talking about, we can take to the next step, if possible.
This is a subject that we all should have a basic understanding of.

Regards,
Toni

jacmac

Unread post by jacmac » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:25 am

Celeste:
Michael,
Might the answer lie in the cases where we do not have standing waves? We have intrinsic variables that seem to show actual changes in diameter. More interestingly, we have red giants that show radial velocity pulsations with a number of periodicities superimposed. Also, we have remnants where we can actually observe not only nested expanding shells, but also reflected shock waves. In other words inward and outward spherically propagating wave fronts. ???[/quote
Yes,
I think not so much "standing wave" but "radial velocity pulsations".
The sun is at the core of a SPHERICLE event.
Add to Dr. Scott's description of the increasing density of "Drift" current into the sun, a more dynamic description of events, as in " reflected shock waves" we then have the " inward and outward spherically propagating wave fronts."
Many months ago in the discussion of anode vs cathode sun I proposed NEITHER.
Imagining the anode and cathode of a circuit as two tennis players hitting the ball back and forth, i asked the question: If there is one player hitting the ball against a wall is she still playing tennis ?

The two parts of the sun's "circuit" are the inner core(the wall) and the distant outer shell,the heliosphere, hitting the ball from all angles at once (the tennis player)

celeste

Unread post by celeste » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:25 am

jacmac wrote: I think not so much "standing wave" but "radial velocity pulsations".
Yes, At the core of what is turning out to be a very spherical heliosphere, although I wish I had a better mapping of the plasma density not just inside and outside the heliosphere, but at the heliopause.

celeste

Unread post by celeste » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:58 am

Sorry for this sloppy post with no references, but it may inspire someone to do the research:
The mainstream sees not just shock fronts going out and being reflected in nebulae, but they know there is an ionization front with an electric field present with those fronts. They don't quite have that field mapped, but in the lab, they have been able to produce ionization fronts, and have been able to accelerate ions in the "potential well" at that propagating front. But at any rate, these are not just shells of neutral gas and dust, but ionization fronts with a corrsponding electric field that propagate out, and are reflected or refracted where they meet sudden changes in plasma density. What is interesting here, is that since they see the rate of expansion and distance between shells, we have a velocity and wavelength (and therefore frequency). Simply, because of the scale of these structures, we have a nice "freeze frame" of a propagating E/M wave. We can even calculate where nodes should be,etc. That's for someone interested, who has some time to kill.

Michael Mozina

Unread post by Michael Mozina » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:31 am

jacmac wrote:Celeste:
Michael,
Might the answer lie in the cases where we do not have standing waves? We have intrinsic variables that seem to show actual changes in diameter. More interestingly, we have red giants that show radial velocity pulsations with a number of periodicities superimposed. Also, we have remnants where we can actually observe not only nested expanding shells, but also reflected shock waves. In other words inward and outward spherically propagating wave fronts. ???[/quote
Yes,
I think not so much "standing wave" but "radial velocity pulsations".
Add to Dr. Scott's description of the increasing density of "Drift" current into the sun, a more dynamic description of events, as in " reflected shock waves" we then have the " inward and outward spherically propagating wave fronts."
Many months ago in the discussion of anode vs cathode sun I proposed NEITHER.
Imagining the anode and cathode of a circuit as two tennis players hitting the ball back and forth, i asked the question: If there is one player hitting the ball against a wall is she still playing tennis ?

The two parts of the sun's "circuit" are the inner core(the wall) and the distant outer shell,the heliosphere, hitting the ball from all angles at once (the tennis player)
http://adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2001A%26A...372..913N
https://www.scribd.com/document/355765791/23817

A paper you recently cited in a previous thread, along with this recent post on Reddit also made me think again about Eddington's reasoning about charge separation inside the sun, and the potential role of galactic cosmic rays that stream into the sun. Cosmic rays are overwhelmingly positive in charge, which would of course tend to attract any electrons sitting on a cathode surface. That two way interaction would tend to help create the solar wind process and put/keep the homopolar circuitry process in motion.

Eddington's ideas related to gravitational charge separation of electrons inside the sun doesn't really account for the effects of an electrically active or charged body, nor a body contained inside of an active circuit. It's really only a limited concept that really has no direct application in the 'real universe'.

Charge separation inside of a sun is virtually *guaranteed* based on gravity. The influx of high energy charged particles will ensure a continuous active current flow between the surface of a cathode surface sun and that incoming stream of high energy protons.

Birkeland presumed that the sun might have a positive core, and and negative surface, and that surface would be charged negative with respect to those incoming cosmic rays (space as Birkeland called it). Birkeland did in fact predict that most of the mass would be contained between the stars in high energy charged particles. It looks like all of his prediction are pretty much right on the money.

I'm pretty sure that we can only really make sense of the total current flow process once we include cosmic rays into the circuits.

I'm also inclined to wonder if there isn't an AC process going on in there somewhere, particularly if the sun's core rotates faster than the surface.

celeste

Unread post by celeste » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:40 pm

Michael Mozina wrote: I'm pretty sure that we can only really make sense of the total current flow process once we include cosmic rays into the circuits.
https://spacemath.gsfc.nasa.gov/weekly/4Page9.pdf
You may enjoy this (even just that first picture)

celeste

Unread post by celeste » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:17 pm

Solar wrote:
These are not "transverse waves" but O-S-C-I-L-L-A-T-I-O-N-S whether oscillating along the length - linear along a line "fragmenting" it into segments - or filament, and/or as inward/outward SPHERICAL reverberations at the "nodes" where the Harmonics occur along a string - as stated above, like that of Sound. The somewhat neglected aspect of Electrodynamics:
https://nam2017.org/thursday/details/23 ... -dark-hubs
"The three most massive cores are located at filament junctions, and on average, all identified cores are regularly spaced along the filaments, typical by 0.4pc, suggesting gravitational instabilities of these super-critical filaments are responsible for their fragmentation." You mean that's not gravity that did that, LOL?

jacmac

Unread post by jacmac » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:07 am

Michael Mozina:
Cosmic rays are overwhelmingly positive in charge, which would of course tend to attract any electrons sitting on a cathode surface. That two way interaction would tend to help create the solar wind process and put/keep the homopolar circuitry process in motion.
Given the following assumptions:
1. The sun is primarily externally powered.
2. The core interior of the sun has some capacity to hold a charge (having an electrical effect)
3. The rotation rate of the core is possibly higher than the photosphere(having an electrical effect)

I think the solar wind could be a FEED BACK part of the electric solar system circuit;
helping to maintain the more stable parts of the photosphere's makeup.

celeste

Unread post by celeste » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:28 am

jacmac wrote:
I think the solar wind could be a FEED BACK part of the electric solar system circuit;
helping to maintain the more stable parts of the photosphere's makeup.
I think you are exactly right. If you are aware of Michael Clarage's work on the solar system as a transformer, with the planets all representing different "winding rates", then you see the mechanism. A transformer can store energy, so that when current is cut,pulsed, reversed,etc in the primary, then we have the release of stored energy.

jacmac

Unread post by jacmac » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:48 pm

Thank you Celeste for agreeing on the solar wind being a feedback part of the solar system.
However :
A transformer can store energy, so that when current is cut,pulsed, reversed,etc in the primary, then we have the release of stored energy.
I would say a transformer induces a current, or a voltage in the secondary when there is a change in the current("when current is cut,pulsed, reversed,etc") in the primary.
Perhaps you mean stored energy can be transferred by a transformer type action; but, I would say that a transformer IN AND OF ITSELF would not STORE the energy. At least not in the common devices we call transformers.
I am aware of Michael Clarage's work about the solar system as a transformer, but I have yet to look at the whole talk.
Thanks Celeste.
Jack

celeste

Unread post by celeste » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:05 am

jacmac wrote:Thank you Celeste for agreeing on the solar wind being a feedback part of the solar system.
However :
A transformer can store energy, so that when current is cut,pulsed, reversed,etc in the primary, then we have the release of stored energy.
I would say a transformer induces a current, or a voltage in the secondary when there is a change in the current("when current is cut,pulsed, reversed,etc") in the primary.
Perhaps you mean stored energy can be transferred by a transformer type action; but, I would say that a transformer IN AND OF ITSELF would not STORE the energy. At least not in the common devices we call transformers.
I am aware of Michael Clarage's work about the solar system as a transformer, but I have yet to look at the whole talk.
Thanks Celeste.
Jack
Jack,
Michael is going to be trying to model this at this years conference, so hopefully we will see more soon.
I had not even considered the effect until recently (and still might not know what the heck I am talking about), but if Birkeland currents do have these continuous changes in winding rate as Don Scott showed (Bessel function filaments), then we have current filaments as nested step up and step down transformers. Perhaps you will have more insight than I do into what the effect would be on the sun? If we do have current flowing along at all these different winding rates, that is a bit more complicated than anything I've seen modelled (it's not just a primary current and induced current in the other windings) .