EU Debate

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

neilwilkes

Re: EU Debate

Unread post by neilwilkes » Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:38 am

querious wrote: Jack,
The problem I see with your theory is that there is an equal number of positive and negative charges leaving the sun as the solar wind, unless you have evidence to the contrary.
I am not sure about that - the so-called "solar wind" is not a wind as imagined for traditional purposes but a constantly variable (in terms of speed, heat & intensity) stream of ionized particles.
Interestingly enough it was none other than Kristian Birkeland who first suggested that this was a mix of Electrons & Ions and it is also important to remember that Ions are part of a plasma stream and that the entire "Solar Wind" is an accelerated stream that cannot be accounted for by any of the standard models even though it has been experimentally and observationally verified as an electrical phenomena.
You will never get a man to understand something his salary depends on him not understanding.

jacmac

Re: EU Debate

Unread post by jacmac » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:00 pm

Yes I agree with neilwilkes.
I am suggesting a different electric sun idea than either the anode or cathode model.

To the extent the sun is electric, and
To the extent the sun is externally powered,

A rich plasma environment might SELF ORGANIZE into a very large spherical cell like structure.
We call them solar systems.

There is a central inner part, and an outer part.
Any and all electric power comes from the outer part.

How does it all work ? I don't know.
Do we know how double layers work ?

Sometimes to see something you look at the shadow it casts.
Jack