Peanut or rubber duck shaped asteroids.

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

willendure

Peanut or rubber duck shaped asteroids.

Unread post by willendure » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:04 pm

Another rubber duckie:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-39642995

This shape cannot be coincidence? Erosion around the neck as per 67P?

Maol

Re: Peanut or rubber duck shaped asteroids.

Unread post by Maol » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:56 pm

When I saw these pictures of 2014 JO25 "the rubber duck",

our old friend 67P was the next obvious thought. Here are some posts from this thread about 67P, "67P, why erosion from the neck?" http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... =3&t=15443

The rotating image is 67P.
seasmith wrote:Image

According to this ESA animation, the Axis of Rotation of 67P c-g seems to pass through the narrowed 'neck' of the comet,
(which is also the area with the most emission activity).

How does this spin axis align with solar and Jovian spins, (or their magnetic fields) ?
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 1&start=30
I think this example of the effect of magnetism is likely the primary reason for accretion into the barbell shape. Also, when mass has rotation, polar moment just is what it is, does what it does. A free-falling magnetic object in orbit in the solar system will be acted on by force of the Sun's varying and irregular magnetic/electric field, which will cause it to rotate, such as magnetic force causes rotation of the armature of an electric motor.
Maol wrote:It may not be erosion from the neck, it could be accretion to the poles.

comingfrom

Unread post by comingfrom » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:25 pm

Thank you, Maol.

Awesome.
And that they have one end (pole) larger than the other, shows the field non-parity in our region of the galaxy.
Roughly 2/3 to 1/3, just as M. Mathis calculated.
~Paul

Webbman

Unread post by Webbman » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:22 pm

Maol wrote:When I saw these pictures of 2014 JO25 "the rubber duck",

our old friend 67P was the next obvious thought. Here are some posts from this thread about 67P, "67P, why erosion from the neck?" http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... =3&t=15443

The rotating image is 67P.
seasmith wrote:Image

According to this ESA animation, the Axis of Rotation of 67P c-g seems to pass through the narrowed 'neck' of the comet,
(which is also the area with the most emission activity).

How does this spin axis align with solar and Jovian spins, (or their magnetic fields) ?
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 1&start=30
I think this example of the effect of magnetism is likely the primary reason for accretion into the barbell shape. Also, when mass has rotation, polar moment just is what it is, does what it does. A free-falling magnetic object in orbit in the solar system will be acted on by force of the Sun's varying and irregular magnetic/electric field, which will cause it to rotate, such as magnetic force causes rotation of the armature of an electric motor.
Maol wrote:It may not be erosion from the neck, it could be accretion to the poles.

which of course would mean that they are hunks of magnetized iron/nickel/cobalt covered in debris.
its all lies.

willendure

Unread post by willendure » Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:57 pm

comingfrom wrote:Thank you, Maol.

Awesome.
And that they have one end (pole) larger than the other, shows the field non-parity in our region of the galaxy.
Roughly 2/3 to 1/3, just as M. Mathis calculated.
~Paul
Got a link for this?

comingfrom

Unread post by comingfrom » Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:16 pm

Hi Willendure.
Got a link for this?
He mentions it in several of his papers, just trying to find the most relevant ones.
Against that, I will be told that incoming charge is completely random as a matter of spin. But I have
shown much evidence that isn't true, either. The magnetic field of the Earth is evidence against it, as
are the unbalanced aurorae, beta decay, and so on. By compiling a lot of evidence from a lot of
subfields of physics and astronomy, I have shown that charge photons coming into the Earth have a
breakdown at about 2/3 to 1/3. The left spinners outnumber the right spinners by 2 to 1.
From Why Gravity is not a Function of Charge
Classically, it was thought that parity was conserved because spin is an energy state. To conserve energy, you must have an equal number of left and right spins. As a matter of angular momentum, every left spin cancels a right spin of the same size, and sums to zero. If they were created from nothing, as in a Big Bang, they must sum to nothing, so we assume an equal number of left and right spins, at the quantum level. We also expect interactions to conserve parity, in that we expect that anything we can do left to right, we should also be able to do right to left. Unless we discover a mechanical reason that CCW is not just as good as CW in some experiment, we assume that they are equivalent.

Now, we have discovered that parity is not conserved in some quantum interactions, because some things like beta decay are preferential to one spin over another. We assume there is a reason for this. The electroweak theory supplies a mystical and non-mechanical reason for it and I will offer a simple mechanical reason for it below, but we know that parity is not conserved.
From THE INFINITE WEAKNESS OF THE THEORY OF WEAK INTERACTION

The Great Misunderstanding of Antimatter.

Maol's post immediately brought this local non parity to mind, and is another confirmation of it.
~Paul

nick c
Site Admin

Unread post by nick c » Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:57 pm

I'll let the above post with links stand, but any discussion of Miles Mathis' writings should take place on the NIAMI board.

Solar

Unread post by Solar » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:36 pm

The shared asymmetry pattern between 67P & 2014 JO25...

I can't help but wonder if there is a relationship between this configuration and the asymmetry detected by SWARM:
these results show differences between currents in the northern and southern hemisphere, how they change with the season and how they vary according to the strength of the solar wind.

(...)

Birkeland currents therefore tend to be weak for a northwards interplanetary field and strong for a southwards field.

Importantly, these new results also reveal that the strength of the currents is not the same in both hemispheres. These hemispheric differences may relate to asymmetry in Earth’s main magnetic field.

In fact, the two geomagnetic poles are not geometrically opposite to one another, and the magnetic field intensity is also not the same in the north as in the south. - Swarm Detects Asymemetry
The traditional bar magnet presents an idealized comparison where both ends are opposite but equal. The Cosmos seems to be saying otherwise.
"Our laws of force tend to be applied in the Newtonian sense in that for every action there is an equal reaction, and yet, in the real world, where many-body gravitational effects or electrodynamic actions prevail, we do not have every action paired with an equal reaction." — Harold Aspden

comingfrom

Unread post by comingfrom » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:52 pm

I'll let the above post with links stand, but any discussion of Miles Mathis' writings should take place on the NIAMI board.
Noted.
Posted to satisfy a request for the reference for my comet,
and offered as a possible explanation for the asymmetry of the shape.
The traditional bar magnet presents an idealized comparison where both ends are opposite but equal. The Cosmos seems to be saying otherwise.
Solar put it well.

~~~
Until Maol's post I had presumed the necks were formed by evacuation, since we see jets of material emanating from comets. Now it seems more probable that the comets are growing their bulbous ends by accretion of dust. That is a big flip in my perception of comets.

~Paul

Royboy

Unread post by Royboy » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:37 pm

From large to small. Tektites from Australia
Attachments
tek_03_big2.jpg
tek_03_big2.jpg (36.1 KiB) Viewed 7120 times

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:04 pm

Comingfrom wrote:
Until Maol's post I had presumed the necks were formed by evacuation, since we see jets of material emanating from comets. Now it seems more probable that the comets are growing their bulbous ends by accretion of dust.
The two formations are surely part of the same natural dynamic; given charge, dust and spin.
No water up there to short-circuit the process.