The confessions of a mainstream heretic.

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Michael Mozina

The confessions of a mainstream heretic.

Unread post by Michael Mozina » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:12 pm

It occurs to me that I spend a lot of time bashing on big bang theory which tends to alienate me from a lot of astronomers. I thought I'd start at least one thread to express my gratitude and my admiration for the engineers and scientists and astronomers that have made my heresy possible. :)

My love of astronomy began with the Gemini and particularly the Apollo missions. Watching humans step onto the moon, and seeing those color images of Earth from space filled me with awe and wonder as a child. They instilled in me a lifelong love of science and a special love for astronomy. The engineers and manufacturers and scientists that made all that, and so much more possible during my lifetime are my real heroes. Those are the people that motivate me to fight for empirical physical alternatives to what I can only describe as the dark ages of cosmology theory.

The Hubble space telescope images completely transformed my concept of the universe. Those deep field images still blow my mind. I also have a special love of solar satellite systems and for the planetary exploration missions. Being able to see Pluto up close and personal last year was simply thrilling to me on so many levels. The Voyager missions were also so very awe inspiring to me and they were (are still) wonderful accomplishments. The rover images from Mars and, and the images of various moons in our solar system are simply breathtaking. There have been so many scientific discoveries and accomplishments that have been made during my lifetime which I value and I appreciate more than I can fully explain. The solar images in particular have transformed the way that I personally look at space. My gratitude for the people that made all those programs possible could never be fully explained or put into words. I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for all of your hard work.

From heretical perspective it's rather ironic, and completely unexpected that I now find myself in complete opposition to the cosmology "theorists" (certainly not the engineers) that hold us tightly in their dark mythological grip at the moment. I never expected to find myself in this position, but it's definitely my love of physics and my great respect for science that motivates me to "do my part", small as that part might be, to help promote empirical physics as it relates to cosmology and solar physics theory.

It would never have been possible for me to "see the light" as it relates to the electrical processes in the solar atmosphere were it not for Yohkoh, SOHO, TRACE, STEREO and SDO satellite imagery. Those satellite programs were all huge technical accomplishments in terms of solar imagery. It seems such a pity to see those accomplishments going to waste on theories like "magnetic reconnection" which Alfven called "pseudoscience" and which his double layer paper made obsolete and irrelevant.

I'm sorry if I've stepped on too many toes along the way, or if I insulted anyone that I should not have. I just feel compelled to go where the evidence leads me, and to openly discuss all the possible explanations. Frankly I cannot even look at images of the sun or of space without seeing the electrical aspects that the mainstream seems so intent on ignoring and denying till the day they die.

I do want to take the time to show my gratitude and to thank all the engineers and scientists and manufacturers and contractors that made my heresy possible and inevitable. :) Thank you all for opening my eyes to the value of empirical physics and all the accomplishments that empirical physics has brought humanity thus far. I"m confident that empirical physics will inevitably free us from the theoretical bondage of the dark ages of cosmology. Thanks to all of your hard work, I've definitely seen the light, and I'm sure that future generations will see the light too. :)

Zyxzevn

Re: The confessions of a mainstream heretic.

Unread post by Zyxzevn » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:03 am

Heretic too.
Not only in Astronomy.

The general trend is:
Interested in science.
Studies deep levels of science.
Finds out what we don't know in science.
Gets more interested.
Encounters real-world evidence that conflict some theories.
Sees how other scientist ignore that evidence
Most of them did not study the deeper levels of science.
Goes to study that evidence further and sees that it is actually important.
Finds out conflict with basic theories,
Start doubting the basic theories and the fairness of the scientists involved.
Find some alternatives that actually work and existed already,
Sees how the mainstream attacks these alternatives with logic fallacies and prejudice.
Tries to more support within the mainstream that can support the alternatives.
Become a target and a heretic myself. :oops:
More ** from zyxzevn at: Paradigm change and C@