What the heck is the "Electric Model of the Universe?"

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Maui Sunset

What the heck is the "Electric Model of the Universe?"

Unread post by Maui Sunset » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:17 am

Hi, I'm new here, and I have some basic questions that would help me understand what the heck the "Electric Model of the Universe" is.

and I thank you ahead of time for helping this retired aerospace engineer understand what's going on.
and I would appreciate folks think of me as an average US citizen with an average high school education

As an engineer, I know a "good solution" to a problem based solely on how simple or complex it is - the more complex, the more I know that the "ideal solution" has NOT been met and thus more work needs to be done.

I know that the current "Gravitational Model of the Universe" makes no sense at all - it's based on God or magic and seems to be grotesquely complex - nature just isn't that complex when you finally understand what's really going on.

So my first question, to anyone who might reply, is this:
"1. - In as few words as possible, please describe what the Electric Model of the Universe is." This one I'd like to be geared as if I were a 5th grader.

Thanks in advance and please be gentle with me.....

Maui Sunset

comingfrom

Re: What the heck is the "Electric Model of the Universe?"

Unread post by comingfrom » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:48 pm

Hi Maui,

it isn't a heck of thing, actually.
It is a glorious theory, once you wrap your mind around it.

Here is the place to start.

It shall be an exciting discovery for you.
~Paul

Maui Sunset

Unread post by Maui Sunset » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:56 pm

Thanks Paul I'll look at your reference.

I must say that I've gone through 50+ YouTube presentations of the EU and none made any sense to me - it seems YouTube provides a lot of info that I need these days.

I'll report back after looking and thinking for a while.

Maui Sunset

Unread post by Maui Sunset » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:13 pm

OK, now I think I understand why I can't seem to grasp "The Electric Model of the Universe" - it doesn't exist.

My bad, I thought there was one to go up against the "Big Bang".
Apparently not.

So I guess I'm in the wrong place - I'm looking for a more "sane" explanation of how our Universe works - from the beginning to the end of the universe or if the universe has always been here and won't eventually die.

I just know that science seems to be headed down a road so full of potholes and sharp turns that I know what science tells me today is 100% wrong.

But that's just a guess on my part.

If anyone has a place to start on something to replace the "Big Bang" I'd appreciate a link.

comingfrom

Unread post by comingfrom » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:45 pm

Thank you, Maui.

It takes more than 18 minutes of looking and thinking about it, to grasp EU theory.

Discussions at Thunderbolts forum relating to Big Bang theory
~Paul

Maui Sunset

Unread post by Maui Sunset » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:09 pm

Paul,

I guess I'm looking for a sentence or a paragraph of a theory that makes more sense than the Big Bang.

If I had to describe the Big Bang theory as a novice I'd have to say this:
"In the beginning there was nothing and then God created the heavens and earth"

So 13.8 Billion years ago plus 1 second there was nothing as the universe - totally empty space
and 1 second later the universe appeared out of thin space and was everywhere

that to me makes no sense and anything based off something that crazy has no basis in logic.

I am looking for something like "the universe has always been here and will always exist"
although I can't imagine what "always been here" means I can go with it as a concept.

How matter and energy appear is beyond my understanding but I'd bet that this law probably is at the heart of the real universe:
"The sum of all matter and energy in the universe is zero"
now as an engineer that makes me feel good - don't know how it would work but I like that better than the need for a God.

Anyway I enjoy learning new things and hope to get somewhere with this subject.

comingfrom

Unread post by comingfrom » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:40 pm

There is a law, it is called the conservation of energy, Maui.

You may have heard of it.
Wikipedia puts it like this...
In physics, the law of conservation of energy states that the total energy of an isolated system remains constant—it is said to be conserved over time. Energy can neither be created nor destroyed; rather, it transforms from one form to another.
If we take the Universe to be one big isolated system, then Big Bang theory breaks that law.

But an omnipresent steady state Universe complies with the law of conversation of energy.

imho
~Paul

Maui Sunset

Unread post by Maui Sunset » Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:14 pm

I think the Big Bang theory breaks EVERY law of physics we have - and nobody seems to care.
(well maybe but for a few of us)

To me, until science can account for all the matter and energy in the universe, building laws from such a shaky foundation leads to nothing but a house of cards.

I personally don't believe in an expanding universe - that means everything came from the same place and with an entire universe to pick from that seems to be a weak idea - one single point.

I also don't believe in more than 3 dimensions - I see where lots of folks believe in this but no proof can be found.

So to me a constant state, non-expanding universe is simple that is infinite in size - it was always here and will be here long after we are all dust.

My problem is how did all the existing matter and energy get here? My gut feeling is that energy spontaneously is created and destroyed with "mirror energy" - something that nets out to zero. A thread or tear of energy forms and a mirror thread or tear that nets out to zero is created somewhere else - or in the same place but at a different time. Energy is then created into plasma, then into gas, liquid, and solid as it cools down.

I certainly can't back up my ideas with anything but a hunch - something I used many times as an engineer.

Thanks for listening to me babble on - but that's kind of what I'm looking for as an explanation of the universe.

comingfrom

Unread post by comingfrom » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:30 pm

My pleasure, Maui.
My problem is how did all the existing matter and energy get here?
To me, this seems pretty obviously a problem that can only be speculated upon. When we still have so much to learn about the matter and energy that is here.

In the current state of the physical sciences and cosmology, the unknown factor is electric influence.
Electricity is still not well understood and integrated into our models of the Universe.
Black holes and dark matter are inventions which try and fill this gap in understanding.

When we have a better understanding of existing matter and energy, we may be able speculate better on how it all came into existence.
~Paul

jacmac

Unread post by jacmac » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:41 pm

Maui Sunset
So my first question, to anyone who might reply, is this:
"1. - In as few words as possible, please describe what the Electric Model of the Universe is.
A "model of the Universe" is a tall order. It would suggest the E/U folks have everything figured out, and all are in agreement. Not yet !
I've gone through 50+ YouTube presentations of the EU and none made any sense to me
Perhaps a few more questions from you are in order. That is a lot of video watching with no basic understanding of the E/U.
My bad, I thought there was one to go up against the "Big Bang".
Apparently not.
A steady state universe as proposed by Fred Hoyle( the "according to Hoyle" guy) goes against the Big Bang. He started it all by being sarcastic and coming up with the term Big Bang and it caught on.
I am looking for something like "the universe has always been here and will always exist"
Google Fred Hoyle.
I personally don't believe in an expanding universe -
I also don't believe in more than 3 dimensions
I agree.
My problem is how did all the existing matter and energy get here?
Now you are asking the GOD question.
We discourage discussion of religious matters.

Welcome aboard.

Maui Sunset

Unread post by Maui Sunset » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:45 pm

One thing every engineer must do is understand the tools, materials, and techniques that are available to solve a problem.

Not knowing where all the matter and energy in our universe came from leaves a huge hole in the foundation of any theories built upon that matter and energy.

That's what leaves me uneasy with the "Big Bang" and the problem I have trying to make sense of the 99% of all matter in the universe being in the form of plasma; I'm left with a gnawing feeling that any possible theories are built on rainbows and unicorns.

Thanks for chatting - I'll probably be moving on to another theory of how the universe works - maybe there is one that I feel comfortable with.

jacmac

Unread post by jacmac » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:51 pm

and the problem I have trying to make sense of the 99% of all matter in the universe being in the form of plasma
Plasma is real matter.

Good luck,
Jack

Michael Mozina

Unread post by Michael Mozina » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:56 am

Maui Sunset wrote: So my first question, to anyone who might reply, is this:
"1. - In as few words as possible, please describe what the Electric Model of the Universe is." This one I'd like to be geared as if I were a 5th grader.

Thanks in advance and please be gentle with me.....
As few of words as possible? :)

I'd say that: "EU theory is the application of circuit theory and electric field theory to events and plasmas in space."

How's that for a single sentence? :)

If you're looking for cosmology theories that fall under the umbrella of EU/PC theory, there are actually *many* potential plasma configurations to choose from. My favorite is a static universe that's potentially eternal and infinite. I can round you up some links if you like. A plasma universe could be expanding (moving objects) as well, but I personally doubt that is the case. Holushko's tired light theory passes all the same difficult "tests' as the standard interpretation of photon redshift being related to 'space expansion".

IMO EU/PC theory "favors" a relatively static and potentially infinite universe, but Alfven actually wrote a "bang" theory of sorts.

In terms of authors, I'd suggest you start with the work of Hannes Alfven, Anthony Peratt, Kristian Birkeland and Dr Charles Bruce. Eric Lerner and Ralph Jeurgen's are also good authors to read. Dr. Donald Scott has a good introductory book entitled "Electric Sky", and so do Thornhill and Talbott called The Electric Universe. The last two books are more introductory type material whereas Alfven's work, and Peratt's work is more mathematical in nature. Peratt's book is by far the most "mathematical" presentation of EU/PC theory. It's called Physics of the Plasma universe. Birkeland's work is mostly empirical, and mostly solar and planetary related, whereas Alfven's work moves you toward a formal cosmology theory. The book "Cosmic Plasma" by Hannes Alfven will provide you with the mathematical framework of EU/PC *cosmology* theory.

Keep in mind that EU/PC theory means many things to many individuals. It's not "tightly controlled" in terms of thinking as is the case with LCDM theory. There are for instance *multiple* solar models to choose from under the umbrella of "EU/PC theory".

If you're at all interested in a static universe EU/PC theory, I suggest you lookup the work of Eric Lerner:

http://www.sci-news.com/astronomy/scien ... 01940.html

willendure

Unread post by willendure » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:44 am

Maui Sunset wrote:I must say that I've gone through 50+ YouTube presentations of the EU and none made any sense to me - it seems YouTube provides a lot of info that I need these days.
Try this one, Donald Scotts Electric Sun presentation, one of the first youtube videos on EU that I watched that really got my attention:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kin9zqPMPaI

kell1990

Unread post by kell1990 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:09 pm

Maui Sunset wrote:I think the Big Bang theory breaks EVERY law of physics we have - and nobody seems to care.
(well maybe but for a few of us)
I also don't believe in more than 3 dimensions - I see where lots of folks believe in this but no proof can be found."

Let's say that you have a point defined as "x, y and z". Now move that point 100 miles along the surface of the Earth (via the Earth's rotation) within a defined period of time, say it's 25,000 mph. The difference in the location of "x,y and z" is the 4th dimension. It's time.

"So to me a constant state, non-expanding universe is simple that is infinite in size - it was always here and will be here long after we are all dust."

"My problem is how did all the existing matter and energy get here? My gut feeling is that energy spontaneously is created and destroyed with "mirror energy" - something that nets out to zero."

Logically, there is no answer to your question. This seems to drive some cosmologists up the wall.

"A thread or tear of energy forms and a mirror thread or tear that nets out to zero is created somewhere else - or in the same place but at a different time. Energy is then created into plasma, then into gas, liquid, and solid as it cools down."

I don't think that's how it works. The mass and the energy have always been here.

"I certainly can't back up my ideas with anything but a hunch - something I used many times as an engineer.

Thanks for listening to me babble on - but that's kind of what I'm looking for as an explanation of the universe."