Cults, religions, falsification, LCDM, EU/PC theory

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

comingfrom

Re: Cults, religions, falsification, LCDM, EU/PC theory

Unread post by comingfrom » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:18 pm

Thornhill predicted what would happen with the Temple 1 impact, more accurately then any other.
I guess that's why they feel the need to assassinate his character, rather than give him any credit.
Paul

Michael Mozina

Unread post by Michael Mozina » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:17 pm

comingfrom wrote:Thornhill predicted what would happen with the Temple 1 impact, more accurately then any other.
I guess that's why they feel the need to assassinate his character, rather than give him any credit.
Paul
I think what bothers me the most is the fact that they willfully misrepresent Thornhill's statements and his position (no neutrinos, no water on comets), while *pretending* to take the high ethical road in the debate with their 'liar, liar pants on fire" routine. Talk about irony overload. Anything to distract everyone from the fact that their dark matter claims have been repeatedly and consistently blown out of the water in the lab for over a decade, and their solar model was falsified when it was revealed by SDO in 2012 that convection speeds are two orders of magnitude less than their 'predictions".

Reality Check (Brian Koberlein?) is by *far* the worst offender when in to comes to slander and his constant, willful misrepresentation of *everyone's* statements and models. Talk about a complete lack of ethics. I've never seen anyone like him on any topic anywhere in cyberspace. Wow.

FYI to the folks at ISF, I'm still waiting for Clinger's missing math homework assignment!

willendure

Unread post by willendure » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:23 am

comingfrom wrote:Thornhill predicted what would happen with the Temple 1 impact, more accurately then any other.
Paul
Should have given him a job instead - that's the best way to handle people who are right. I think Thornhill shoots himself in the foot thought with his electrical gravity ideas.

Specificity

Unread post by Specificity » Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:36 am

Thank you for putting this post together.
Politics are a scratch on the platinum record of Life, and society is stuck in the loop.