Should Galaxy 3C303 be used as evidence supporting EU?

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Giffyguy

Should Galaxy 3C303 be used as evidence supporting EU?

Unread post by Giffyguy » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:18 pm

A new video on Galaxy 3C303 was uploaded to YouTube today, and I had never heard of this galaxy previously.

(The video is very simplified for kids and laymen, but here's the video link for anyone who is interested)

The big news about this galaxy, is that mainstream scientists are in agreement that a huge cloud of plasma is conducting an enormous amount of electric current at this galaxy. (3x1018 amps)

Should EU proponents point this out, and follow-up with a simple question:

"If you acknowledge plasma behaves this way at Galaxy 3C303, then why would plasma inside our solar system be exempt from this behavior?"

This seems like great fuel for proper, formal Socratic debate, if you ask me.

In addition, perhaps TBP should produce a video covering the mainstream publications on this topic, pointing out the conflict that arises from mainstream scientists admitting that plasma conducts huge amounts of electricity, but only when convenient for their existing mainstream hypotheses and theories.

The original mainstream publications detailing the observations and measurements of electric current conducted by plasma in Galaxy 3C303:
https://arxiv.org/pdf/1106.1397v3.pdf
https://arxiv.org/pdf/1412.3835v1.pdf

The cited mainstream sources for the video linked above:
https://communityresourcesscied.wikispa ... n+Plan.pdf
http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/20 ... found.html
https://arxiv.org/pdf/1106.1397v3.pdf
http://www.popsci.com/technology/articl ... years-away
https://arxiv.org/pdf/1412.3835v1.pdf
http://www.physicsoftheuniverse.com/top ... event.html
http://io9.gizmodo.com/how-to-use-a-bla ... 1720512774
https://astronomynow.com/2016/06/18/how ... -galaxies/
http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2014/11/ ... ighty-jets
http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/chand ... y-way.html
https://blog.galaxyzoo.org/2014/01/22/h ... form-jets/

Michael Mozina

Interesting dilemma. :)

Unread post by Michael Mozina » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:10 pm

Not everyone here accepts the concept of "infinitely dense objects", so the notion of a "black hole" being the "cause" of the electrical current is going to be difficult to swallow.

It wouldn't be impossible to accept that a massive object *helps anchor* the flow of current through that central core location, and the existence of electrical current flowing through a galaxy casts serious doubt on the need for *as much* mass as the mainstream would assume. Interesting dilemma for everyone. :)

I myself don't have a problem with the idea of massive objects, although I believe that they all take the form of neutron stars, not infinitely dense objects (aka black holes).

The fact there is a presence of current taking place does imply that an induction process is likely playing a role, and the size of the object is likely to be be much less massive than the mainstream 'assumes".

comingfrom

Re: Should Galaxy 3C303 be used as evidence supporting EU?

Unread post by comingfrom » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:40 pm

Having versed myself in the concepts of EU and plasma cosmology (which required of me a revision of basic electrical science as well), the video sounds like pure fantasy, to me.

Black holes become electrical power generators when they have an active accretion disk?
And 3C303's accretion disk is "strong"?

Since, according to the theory of black holes, even light cannot escape from a black hole, we are left to assume that electricity (ions) are lighter than light, in mainstream theory.

And the electricity travels out 150,000 lys from it's source... and just stops? or fades out?

This is the way I now see it.
- A galaxy is a pinch in a huge current with a diameter much greater than the galaxy itself.
- The jets we see emanating N and S from the center of the galaxy are where the plasma density at the core of the current reached glow mode.
- There is no such thing as a black hole.
- The current is part of a circuit, which may contain many pinches, or galaxies.
- The amperage they estimate is just the amperage at the current core, and is a gross underestimation of the amperage of the whole current.

Seems to me.
If mainstream scientists can't explain an observation, they blame it on a black hole.
And if an observation cannot be attributed to a black hole, they blame it on dark matter.
But black holes are so magical, they cause most of the amazing observations. :roll:

neilwilkes

Re: Interesting dilemma. :)

Unread post by neilwilkes » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:14 am

Michael Mozina wrote:Not everyone here accepts the concept of "infinitely dense objects", so the notion of a "black hole" being the "cause" of the electrical current is going to be difficult to swallow.

It wouldn't be impossible to accept that a massive object *helps anchor* the flow of current through that central core location, and the existence of electrical current flowing through a galaxy casts serious doubt on the need for *as much* mass as the mainstream would assume. Interesting dilemma for everyone. :)

I myself don't have a problem with the idea of massive objects, although I believe that they all take the form of neutron stars, not infinitely dense objects (aka black holes).

The fact there is a presence of current taking place does imply that an induction process is likely playing a role, and the size of the object is likely to be be much less massive than the mainstream 'assumes".
Whilst you will certainly find me in total agreement that SMBH are nonsensical at best & pure fantasy at worst, I also have dreadful trouble with the idea of a Neutron Star, as according to my admittedly basic chemistry this just ain't possible. An object cannot consist of Neutrons alone and my old chemistry professor would have had kittens if I had suggested such a construct - My opinion is that Neutron Stars belong in the same SciFi category as Neutronium.

Sadly my opinion ain't worth too much but I will absolutely agree with Michael's closing sentence and I suspect that the object is indeed far, far less massive than claimed.
You will never get a man to understand something his salary depends on him not understanding.

kodybatill

Looking for Professionals to Review formula.

Unread post by kodybatill » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:17 pm

Looking for true professionals like the man who over-viewed my formula on this forum for what happens from the moment of a nuclear explosion - till base line and complete dispersion of the blast. Please read all.

I have shared on this forum before a special accurate formula that might describe the existence of a black hole. This is only because from what I have heard and seen, scientists have actually photographed celestial objects that look even just a little bit like a black hole. But I am not sure how it can be proven at this moment other than the placement and order of words about certain elements and how they have been observed to effect other elements around them.

- I believe black holes are almost nothing more than Infra-red (replacing the proton of something moving too fast to use, with the neutron of trying to slow it down - when particles act like rays.) - which is at the center of a black hole - while calcium type elements in a shell around the infra-red, constantly replaces the neutron of completely leaving what is resisting calcium (infra-red), not being able to, and so leaving behind all colors or positrons around opposites. The calcium is black when it has less energy than what is around, and is seen as blue when it has more energy than what is around. The calcium is accelerated or propelled in a direction, when it lets go of the infra-red, but is not able to, and so leaving behind all positrons or colors around opposites. Constantly placing infra-red in the center, and sometimes calcium propels itself into the black hole's center because of not being able to completely let go of infra-red. Then the final physical component of a black hole, is boron type elements, which are replacing the neutron of not being able to touch something physically, with the proton of trying to make matter with it, when rays act like particles. This creates a vacuum because of completely letting go of everything touching the boron, which in this case, and maybe the only case of creating a vacuum, is calcium/barium type elements, letting go of infra-red, and then boron tries to make matter between them, causing the calcium to be even further propelled into infra-red, and infra-red into calcium, all while because of the calcium, they are letting go of each-other and propelling each-other. When the boron is effecting these elements in the black hole, so much acceleration is created just for infra-red and calcium, and then boron, that anything actually similar to them, including most light, becomes transported at top speeds, inside of a vacuum to some other spot in space, which if the calcium in the vacuum has less energy than what is around it, the vacuum would be black with purplish tones, and when it has more energy than what would be around it, it would be blue, into the purplish atomic emission of boron type elements.

Then another component, a partially invisible and visible one, but not the only other component - is how when infra-red is around it's most opposing and pushing elements, oxygen and calcium - WHILE - moving slow enough to break apart, without breaking apart - it turns into other elements (which an element can move slow enough to break apart without breaking apart when first generation silicon/electron neutrinos, and hydrogen type elements merge together, by including the elements that would latter be able to slow down enough with-out breaking apart) - when all of this happens with the infra-red around calcium and oxygen, part of it causes the infra-red to be turned into a few other elements - and eventually, more calcium/barium type elements, and then when the calcium is placed under the same exact conditions as the infra-red, which similar to infra-red, calcium's opposing elements are also oxygen and calcium itself - the calcium turns into Boron/scandium type elements when moving slow enough to break apart without breaking apart - and all of these together perpetuate the vacuum and the black holes.

The electrical component would be figuring out how the protons, positrons and neutrons of this formula react with all other things, and also how these elements altogether react with other stars and space, which contains possibly the electric kernels or particles and rays that would organize the infra-red, calcium, and boron elements of a black hole, around electrons - the electrons mainly coming from electron neutrinos, aluminum type elements, phosphorus type elements, and inert gases - as they move faster than light. Why? Because electron neutrinos contain information about the original energy complexes, of electrons, neutrons, and protons in one whole - aluminum type elements perpetually create electrons when the aluminum is around it's opposing element while moving slow enough to break apart without breaking apart - the opposing element of aluminum is magnesium and infra-red. Inert gases are replacing the electron of moving closer to what is resisting (what is resisting is either magnesium type elements in some cases like neon, and infra-red type elements in the other cases like helium) - replaced with the electron neutrino of taking positions or colors around opposites. Phosphorus acts the exact same as the aluminum, only aluminum is when rays act like particles and its opposing wave is magnesium/infra-red -while phosphorus is when particles act like rays, and it's opposing wave is both types of inert gases, when the phosphorus is moving slow enough to break apart without breaking apart. Under both of these conditions, electron neutrinos, inert gases, phosphorus and aluminum can create an almost unlimited amount of electrons, which are distributed across all space, probably since the beginning of the physical Universe.

Only for those who are not pre-conceived in notions about black holes: Does this sound like a good grounds for the functioning of black holes? Pictures of supposed objects like black holes have been seen to be black in the center, with dark blue and purple around it's shell. The dark blue and purple of calcium and boron type elements.