New theory of gravity might explain dark matter

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

kasim

New theory of gravity might explain dark matter

Unread post by kasim » Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:00 pm

I've come across this article http://www.uva.nl/en/news-events/news/u ... atter.html that states that gravity may not be due to spacetime curvature.

Ironically, I'm writing a book about Relativity where I show how Special and General Relativity are flawed and how they can be easily explained using Universal Gravitation or classical mechanics. I think that nature can be explained by the electromagnetic force which forms the source of electromagnetic theory as developed by Ampere, Faraday, Gauss, and Maxwell who published as a classical theory.

However, it doesn't include atomic structure and the theories that came with it. Fortunately, the sub-atomic particles are charged particles and fall under electromagnetism.

oz93666

Re: New theory of gravity might explain dark matter

Unread post by oz93666 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:41 pm

Hmm ...Interesting...the title of the original article is misleading , the new theory will explain away the idea of dark matter ...show dark matter does not exist ... he still seems to believe in "dark energy".