Mystery Of Ultra-Fast Solar Flares Solved By Plasma Physics

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

kasim

Mystery Of Ultra-Fast Solar Flares Solved By Plasma Physics

Unread post by kasim » Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:46 pm

I found this article http://www.forbes.com/sites/startswitha ... 0a8aa36fc9 on Forbes online magazine. It proves that Plasma Cosmology was right all along. It's just they're calling it Plasma Physics.

The following is an excerpt from my forthcoming book on Relativity. I came across the above article after I had written about how Plasma Cosmology was discredited by the mainstream:

Because I find that the mainstream cosmology and particles to be completely false, I keep an open eye for Plasma Cosmology. Don't get me wrong, I'm not convinced of that theory; but I keep an open mind. I've learnt that one of the arguments the Plasma Cosmologists are putting forward that the universal energy and certain types of matter are mainly plasma: the solar wind and the stars are prime examples. One thing they have against mainstream cosmology is their over-dependence on gravity as the architect of the structure in the universe.

The Plasma Cosmologists claim that gravity is due to the disparity in the charge densities of atomic charges to such a point that they create atomic dipoles which gives the name of the theory 'dipole gravity'. This reminds me of an experiment we used to use at school: rub a plastic pen on your sleeve and cut a piece of paper into small pieces. You'll find that the pen picks up the pieces of the paper.

The explanation for this is that rubbing the pen against your sleeve either robs it of electrons leaving the pen slightly positively charged; or your pen robs your sleeve of electrons thus making your pen slightly negative. Now the pieces of paper are electrically neutral. So, when you bring the charged pen near the piece of paper, it induces the opposite charge on the paper. Because opposites attract, the pen picks up the pieces of paper. This is a clue to how gravity may work as it's always attractive.

This is why I follow the Electric Universe: electricity may be the secret behind gravity. After all, Michael Faraday, the father of electromagnetism, did say that the secret of gravity is electricity. Some people nowadays say that magnetism may be behind gravity. They probably don't realise that you can't have magnetism without electricity.

In summary, Galileo discovered gravity and found that objects of different masses fall at the same rate. He also found that the distance objects fall through is proportional to the square of the time the object fell for. Newton codified this first in his laws of motion then in his Law of Universal Gravitation where he extended it to the satellites, planets, and stars.

There are fringe scientists who say that gravity isn't the only force used to build the structures of the universe. They're still working on Plasma Cosmology as an alternative to mainstream cosmology that has discredited the Plasma Cosmology. The fact that mainstream cosmology is full of logical inconsistencies, makes me side with Plasma Cosmology but with an open mind. I still believe that gravity has a big role to play in the construction of the structures of the universe.

In Dec. 2016, as I was writing about the discredited Plasma Cosmology, this turned up. I read an article by Ethan Siegel about Plasma Physics: "Mystery of ultra-fast solar flares solved by plasma physics. Magnetic reconnection this fast shouldn’t be possible, yet we see it everywhere we look. Finally, we know why." If they hadn't discredited Plasma Cosmology, we would've solved the problem sooner.

Zyxzevn

Re: Mystery Of Ultra-Fast Solar Flares Solved By Plasma Phys

Unread post by Zyxzevn » Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:05 pm

kasim wrote: The Plasma Cosmologists claim that gravity is due to the disparity in the charge densities of atomic charges to such a point that they create atomic dipoles which gives the name of the theory 'dipole gravity'.
Correction:
Some Plasma Cosmologists claim...

Plasma Cosmology and the Electric Universe work just fine with General Relativity (Einstein's gravity).
And offers good alternatives to black holes, dark matter, dark energy etc.

But some scientists have found some problems with the general relativity, and
give some alternatives to it. Most of these problems are related to the bending of space, for
which the scientific evidence is often a bit "adapted" to fit the theory.

In the beginning I thought that general relativity was right, but the more I studied it, the more flaws
I saw both in theory as in the observations. I think general relativity is partially wrong, not totally wrong.
The tests that were done are in respect with the theories that were there before any relativity or quantum
physics was known. Like is there a static aether? No, so static aether is wrong and special relativity is right.
Is time changing depending on our altitude? It seems so, so newton is wrong and general relativity is right.
In each time there is a black or white scenario versus an old outdated theory.

If you include quantum physics for example, you can use the Heisenberg relationship directly to
define the force of gravity. Which means that the most least accurate theory (gravity) is a side-effect
of the most accurate theory (quantum-physics).
In the school-books it is always turned around. We have time/space bending (with miraculous consequences),
and after that we have quantum-physics that breaks all rules that we have on time/space bending.
So, on school we learn that quantum-physics is something odd and weird.
But it is just "instant" interference waves in space.
And that is incompatible with time/space bending.
So, general relativity is wrong, but we need to find out how. :shock:
More ** from zyxzevn at: Paradigm change and C@

Michael Mozina

Same Psuedoscience, Different Day...

Unread post by Michael Mozina » Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:11 am

kasim wrote:I found this article http://www.forbes.com/sites/startswitha ... 0a8aa36fc9 on Forbes online magazine. It proves that Plasma Cosmology was right all along. It's just they're calling it Plasma Physics.
Yawn.....

At the conference where Alfven presented his double layer paper which makes 'magnetic reconnection" theory obsolete and irrelevant in all current carrying plasma, he called MR theory "pseudoscience" more than a half dozen times.

If you notice, this physical transaction process presumably takes place inside of a 'current sheet' which by definition is a current carrying environment. Alfven's double layer paper explains this process inside of a current sheet *without* any need of "magnetic reconnection". MR theory is completely obsolete and irrelevant in all current carrying environments thanks to Alfven's double layer paper.

The mainstream continues to try to put the magnetic cart in front of the electric horse, and they can't figure out why their theories don't really work right.

The problem is that they *refuse* to consider the whole *circuit* when looking at the available energy, and they continue to ignore the *circuit* with respect to the speed of the process. Their "maths" have therefore been unable to 'keep up" with the dynamic nature of a what is essentially a "short circuit" in an exploding plasma double layer.

This is just new mathematical pseudoscience, stuck on top of the old moldy pseudoscience that Alfven railed against. Whereas electric fields have a source and a sink, magnetic fields do not. There is no such thing as a "magnetic monopole", so "magnetic reconnection" is physically impossible. The only things that "reconnect" in plasma are particles and circuits. Period!

Maxwell's equations allow one to solve mathematical equations for either B (magnetic) or E(electric) orientations, but that does not mean that *nature itself* actually complies with a completely B, or a completely E oriented conceptual method. That's the fatal flaw in the mainstream beliefs. They think that is they start with an essentially electrical process, and they replace all the E's in the equations with B's, they've somoehow demonstrated that it's actually a "magnetic" process rather than an electrically driven process. They simply fool themselves.

Keep in mind that Birkland *simulated* a corona in a lab using E fields. He created "discharges" in plasma that he compared to flare activity. He simulated charged particle movement and made a host of real "predictions" based upon his E oriented *working* models. There's nothing mysterious about what's going on in the solar atmosphere, but to correctly understand it, you have to begin with the understanding that it's fundamentally an electrically driven process. Birkeland confirmed this in the lab by flipping a switch, turning off the current, and watching the show come to an abrupt stop.

The mainstream is also in *pure and absolute denial* of the fact that their pseudoscientific reconnection models all rely upon a *fast* solar convection, whereas SDO demonstrated in 2012 that solar convection *actually* occurs at speeds that are *two whole orders of magnitude less than* what would be required in their models:

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2012/07/09/ ... projected/

Their models are ridiculous because they are based on physical nonsense. Magnetic fields do not have a source, nor do they have a sink. There is no such thing as a monopole. Magnetic fields are therefore incapable of 'disconnecting" from, nor "reconnecting to" any other magnetic line. The mantra for the mainstream should be: Monopoles do not exist. Monopoles do not exist. Monopoles do not exist. If monopoles did exist in nature, "reconnection" might be possible. As it is however, only charged particles and current channels can "reconnect" in a plasma environment. The mainstream is simply peddling ever more exotic pseudoscience and living in denial of Alfven's double layer paper which makes the whole magnetic reconnection idea *obsolete* in all current carrying environments, and "current sheets" are "current carrying" environments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m58-CfVrsN4

When the mainstream can replicate this corona/aurora experiment *based entirely upon magnetic fields*, let me know. Until then, they haven't a clue about what they're talking about, and everyone here knows it. Putting pretty new mathematical lipstick on a pseudoscientific pig doesn't make it any less of a pig.