Lambda-CDM - EU/PC Theory - Confirmation Bias

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

neilwilkes

Re: Lambda-CDM - EU/PC Theory - Confirmation Bias

Unread post by neilwilkes » Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:47 am

That final quotation above seems to be akin to saying finding nothing at all is somehow exciting??
Only if it leads to the abandonment of a ridiculous hypothesis (I cannot even bring myself to call it a theory, as it has no foundation in reality whatsoever) such as the LCDM "model".
You will never get a man to understand something his salary depends on him not understanding.

Michael Mozina

Unread post by Michael Mozina » Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:42 am

neilwilkes wrote:That final quotation above seems to be akin to saying finding nothing at all is somehow exciting??
Only if it leads to the abandonment of a ridiculous hypothesis (I cannot even bring myself to call it a theory, as it has no foundation in reality whatsoever) such as the LCDM "model".
They have to "spin" the experience of finding nothing as "exciting", or describe it as a "constraint' on dark matter, because it's essentially nothing more than a argument of the gaps claim, and the gaps keep getting smaller all the time. The model can never be falsified by any by any of their so called "predictive tests" of their model, so the rationalizations have to ever more elaborate.

WIMPS have had a particularly bad decade, and now axions are getting attention, and they're failing too. They're always "excited" to spend even more money on even more 'sensitive tests". The only way to get the next round of funding is to claim "excitement'.

Steve Beck

Unread post by Steve Beck » Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:24 pm

https://www.sciencealert.com/what-if-it ... -but-light?

Sorry if someone else in here already posted this. But all I can say is, please do call photons the "missing" mass and call it a wrap for the sake of funding money on other research like Condensed Matter Physics or Plasma Physics.

Cargo

Unread post by Cargo » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:56 pm

The "heck", that article is so full of nonsense I can barely stand it. The very first sentence sets the stage. The rest is parody and irony to keep the audience confused so they don't question Gravity.

And note the framing language. Electric forces are "purely hypothetical", but the presumption of Dark Matter is a foregone conclusion and is just "mysterious stuff [that] remains undetectable".

This is typically of mainstream dogma nonsense. How people can read this stuff without puking?
interstellar filaments conducted electricity having currents as high as 10 thousand billion amperes