Is Everything Electric?

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

infinity engine

Is Everything Electric?

Unread post by infinity engine » Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:04 am

Greetings, I am an artist, I make stuff and think a lot. I have zero scientific training or background. I am quite intelligent, have an excellent memory and can run models in my head. I am almost completely self taught, being ostracized from school for religious reasons, learning from books and constant experiment. Magnets were my first "toy". When older, electricity became my toy. Now I play with fire, which is a plasma, right? Every thing and process seems to be bound to electricity. I can find no thing which can be explained without electric action or force. That is why I am here, to ask questions I can't find answers to anywhere else.

I believe the energy in this group best reflects the reality of existence. Mainstream everything cultivates an energy of empty superiority and I am not finding answers there, or they are intuitively wrong. Everyone I know has plenty of higher education, including my wife, and still they think I am far wiser than they are. Flattering but frustrating.

Is everything electric? Is there one process or material that is not "electric" at some level?

Metryq

Re: Is Everything Electric?

Unread post by Metryq » Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:07 pm

Charge is the most fundamental aspect of all matter. So, yes everything is electric. You've probably seen the beginners guide on the front page of this site.

Other excellent resources include:
And there are lots of other papers, articles and books listed in these forums.

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:46 pm

~
Welcome to the forum Infinity Engine.

Short answer is ~yes.

If one takes a quasi-Platonic view of physics, and recognizes four modes, or phases of space, then Electricity is the common ground and the very juice and core of the fruit.
Similar with the four phases of the moon or four states of matter, etc, it is the natural minimum for a full cycle, charge recycling and for any sustained return circuit.

The four quadrants may be termed Matter, Light, Aether and Gravity.
Other sensible terms could be used, but real space requires at least four.

Electricity, in all of its actions and manifestations, can be shown to be the transmitter, commutator and intermediary ∞ between, amongst and pervading all four of the above named cardinal states of space.

But that is just my particular perspective, many others here have a much more coherent description of an
Electric Universe.
;)

webolife

Unread post by webolife » Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:13 pm

Since I haven't contributed much lately, and folks have likely forgotten some of my basic premises, here's my take:
I consider that all the above-mentioned physical "realities" are unified, that light (revealed as pressure against a photoreceptor), matter (revealed by mass/gravity), and electricity (revealed by charge) are manifestations of the same universal centropic force/pressure, and that the alleged aether is the measurable geometry of the field that contains these forces/pressures. Some have accused my conceptualization of this geometric field to be a "reification", as opposed to a physical reality; but if it is observable and measurable, and applicable at hierarchies of existence from the astronomic to the atomic orders, than why not simply treat it as a part of the reality we are studying? Every conceived "materialization" of the aether up to the present is a figment of the imagination of its presenter. All things are fundamentally invisible, made of invisible (electrical) bodies, held together by invisible fields of centropic pressure we term "gravity" and conveyed to us via the pressure of invisible rays of light. The thought by which we organize and frame our conjectures is itself invisible, yet we are able to artistically create visual models for this invisible existence in which we are immersed. I see science as the amazing art of rendering concrete models for that which is virtually abstract, (just the opposite of what some might suppose) and this is what we call "reality". The EU aims at a similar unification of all forces, which led me here. There are nearly as many theories as there are contributors here, all of us applying our creative imaginations to the same task. Stick around for the fun, and welcome!
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

infinity engine

Unread post by infinity engine » Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:59 am

Thanks for the welcome.

Infinity Engine is two words I use as a placeholder for the universe mechanism. My name is Daric, fyi.

Metryq, I have read extensively on the EU from many sources, including critics, and have absorbed much but, much is also above my pay grade. I do not need convincing that the universe is electric. I have been part of the electric for many times now. Thanks for the links though, I will check the ones I haven't seen yet.

seasmith and webolife, I belive we are on the same page here, thanks for the replies.

Next question, how is electric, gravitic and magnetic force related?(are they related, or just interacting?)

Are they different expressions of a single source?(aether or a "primary charge")

infinity engine

Unread post by infinity engine » Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:14 am

webolife wrote: I consider that all the above-mentioned physical "realities" are unified, that light (revealed as pressure against a photoreceptor), matter (revealed by mass/gravity), and electricity (revealed by charge) are manifestations of the same universal centropic force/pressure, and that the alleged aether is the measurable geometry...
What is the 'universal centropic force'? Is it the electric in all things, or something finer, maybe unmeasurable. How could aether be measurable, has it been?

Solar

Unread post by Solar » Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:37 am

infinity engine wrote: Are they different expressions of a single source?(aether or a "primary charge")
Yes

Our perceptions of different Forces are actually perceptions of the interconversions, or differentiations, of One Force. The physics is aware of this longstanding Principle. The Principle itself was recognized long before today’s modern era. Somehow, scientism(?) tries to convey that all experiential knowledge antecedent to today’s high tech isn't worth consideration. Yet, imho, the same deduction has come to the shores of the physics. An example would be this:
At the birth of the universe, it is thought that the four forces that govern our world (the strong, weak, electromagnetic, and gravitational forces) were unified in the form of a single force. When temperatures fell with the evolution of the universe, this unified force separated to the four forces.
The Grand Unified Theory, which governed the universe… - Hyper-Kamiokande
There are more than four of course, but yes it has been rather clear for quite time some on many fronts that there is One Force by way of which all others are differentiations. Needless to say there are a host of different names for That.

Welcome aboard!
"Our laws of force tend to be applied in the Newtonian sense in that for every action there is an equal reaction, and yet, in the real world, where many-body gravitational effects or electrodynamic actions prevail, we do not have every action paired with an equal reaction." — Harold Aspden

upriver

Unread post by upriver » Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:31 pm

infinity engine wrote:Thanks for the welcome.

Infinity Engine is two words I use as a placeholder for the universe mechanism. My name is Daric, fyi.

Metryq, I have read extensively on the EU from many sources, including critics, and have absorbed much but, much is also above my pay grade. I do not need convincing that the universe is electric. I have been part of the electric for many times now. Thanks for the links though, I will check the ones I haven't seen yet.

seasmith and webolife, I belive we are on the same page here, thanks for the replies.

Next question, how is electric, gravitic and magnetic force related?(are they related, or just interacting?)

Are they different expressions of a single source?(aether or a "primary charge")
I would say they are all expressions of kinetic energy, the energy of motion. Think about it.
They all could be different aspects of a particular wave structure.
Electricity is just a convenient way to transfer kinetic energy from the generator to the house.
The kinetic energy is the motion and the charge keeps everything organized by building a magnetic container when it moves..

I am sure there are other finer energy levels below kinetic energy but thats what I am working on right now.

Brant

querious

Unread post by querious » Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:11 pm

infinity engine wrote:Is everything electric? Is there one process or material that is not "electric" at some level?
H Daric,
We all have our personal pet theories about what the "fundamental" level of reality is. Personally, I don't see electric charge as a fundamental part of the universe, but just another manifestation of momentum. However, I'm fascinated by the fact that, like energy and momentum, it is always and forever conserved.

The most fundamental thing in my view is spacetime. This provides the BACKGROUND against which the 2 known forces (strong & electroweak) take place. It reveals itself through the phenomenon of "absolute rotation" and solves the Newton's Bucket mystery.

Personally, I'm convinced that gravity isn't a force. Whether an object is freely coasting between distant galaxies, or falling from a tree to earth, it is simply following it's unhindered, un-forced, natural path through (lightly or tightly) curved spacetime. It's all just a matter of degree of ST curvature, the source of which is energy.

That's my 2 cents!

h00k

Unread post by h00k » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:20 am

Not Daric Gill, are you? Sorry if that is too much to ask. It would just be interesting to me is all.

webolife

Unread post by webolife » Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:42 pm

Well hey, Daric, you have spurred a lively little exchange here.
"My" Unified Field comprises two aspects of force/pressure/energy: Kinetic, manifested at all levels/hierarchies as angular momentum; and Potential, manifested at all levels and hierarchies as centropic pressure, that which holds everything together from galactic superclusters to atoms. These are essentially in equilibrium in the classic sense, with energy exchanges always resulting in a net system condensation; ie. the centropic force is paramount. This perspective is incompatible with the BB or inflationary views, but also is founded on a premise of universe finity, au contraire to your "place holder"... so as I said before, welcome to the forum -- we're all just crazy enough to think we can take on the standard model against so many odds.
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

infinity engine

Unread post by infinity engine » Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:32 am

h00k wrote:
Not Daric Gill, are you? Sorry if that is too much to ask. It would just be interesting to me is all.
Nope.

infinity engine

Unread post by infinity engine » Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:02 am

webolife wrote:Well hey, Daric, you have spurred a lively little exchange here.
"My" Unified Field comprises two aspects of force/pressure/energy: Kinetic, manifested at all levels/hierarchies as angular momentum; and Potential, manifested at all levels and hierarchies as centropic pressure, that which holds everything together from galactic superclusters to atoms. These are essentially in equilibrium in the classic sense, with energy exchanges always resulting in a net system condensation; ie. the centropic force is paramount. This perspective is incompatible with the BB or inflationary views, but also is founded on a premise of universe finity, au contraire to your "place holder"... so as I said before, welcome to the forum -- we're all just crazy enough to think we can take on the standard model against so many odds.
This seems parallel to my thinking, namely, one force acting to create universal fabric, I call Charge for simplicity, and a substance for it to work on, which I call Nothing, that is where it stops being simple. The centropic force comes from Charge as it meanders around Nothing causing state changes that result in a spectrum of material effects, from the smallest particle to the atom to molecules and on up. Charge begins at the finest vibration and harmonic reverberations form the complex fractals of reality. Nothing exists as a shape, a force of absence, which does not actually exist here except in its shadow form, its effect. Nothing does indeed exist though, outside our universe, and its where Charge is so desperate to go.

An Infinity Engine would be producing infinity, or rather the dynamics of it, but itself would be a finite construct.

infinity engine

Unread post by infinity engine » Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:12 am

querious wrote:The most fundamental thing in my view is spacetime.
How can two things that do not exist form a fundamental?

Time is a construct of conciousness, or really, limited conciousness.

Please explain how time can be quantified outside of the human experience, let us call it Natural Time.

What is space? I cannot conceive of Space. Everything is something.

Even Nothing exists

webolife

Unread post by webolife » Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:47 pm

Time...limit... maybe virtual synonyms?