Kinetic energy hypothesis......

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

comingfrom

Re: Kinetic energy hypothesis......

Unread post by comingfrom » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:54 pm

"Structured Kinetic Aether" is a good way of describing charge.
~Paul

webolife

Unread post by webolife » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:16 pm

"Structured Kinetic Aether"

I get "structured" -- I call it geometry.
I get "kinetic" -- I call it angular momentum.
"Aether" I'm leery of. Mechanists must have their corpuscles in order to impart momentum from one location to another. But at some point, at some time, in some hierarchy, unless we adopt a rigidly solid conception of the universal matrix, there are particles that must interact across a distance. "Field" works better for me.
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

sketch1946

Unread post by sketch1946 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:32 am

I think I get it now.. duh...

the concept I was scratching around for was related to potential energy...
Now I (think) that I can see that the 'fields' are just pawns in a bigger game...
I guess it doesn't matter too much if empty space is solid, or filled with particle pairs
or strings.. the real important thing is the fields are passive, and merely react to forces...

An example:
I 'decide' to hit a nail with a hammer...
This starts some obscure and little understood chemical processes in my brain...
(which apparently early on history was considered to be a cooling device for the blood... ) :-)

Complex chemical and electrical interactions occur in some of my approx 700 muscles,
Each of these muscles is a discrete organ constructed of skeletal muscle tissue, blood vessels, tendons, and nerves, but the muscles involved in this case leap into action using stored chemical energy in the muscles to fire off impulses to cause contractions or relaxations, a feedback mechanism finetunes the muscles to guide the hand...
hand grasps hammer-handle, two complex three dimensional viewers receive light energy
by focussing two independent imaging devices to collect data on the 3D object space of this
experiment, the two multilayer cameras receive the separate images, firing electrochemical
receptors to produce a code which is sent in two separate million-fibre strands to the data processing
areas, wherever they are...:-)

the parallel processing causes mental images of previous successes or failures, words, letters, sounds
spring to mind, 'H' 'A' 'M' 'M' 'E' 'R' etc, and associated audio processing, touch and other sensors are
still being processed 'unconsciously'... all these thoughts happen somewhere, electrochemically or in some way that we don't understand, but it still happens anyway.. :-)

Hammer is raised aloft, gaining potential energy... Hammer swings down to hopefully hit the nail.
The trillions of iron and carbon molecules and their associated fields in the crystalline steel lattice of the hammerhead are forced together by the impact, but mostly retain their 3 dimensional structure...

The fields of the molecules of the hammer, nail and wood resist being pressed together by electric repulsion of electron vs electron mostly in the outer shells of the molecules..
the interactions were set in motion by a force that was external to the fields of these objects,
this force is a complex chain of actions and reactions that caused the hammerhead to first lift then crash down, the passive fields that compose the structures of the hammerhead and nail are brought into collision...

some kinetic energy of the hammerhead is converted to heat,
but mostly the steel lattice of the nail is shifted downwards into the wood...
the fields surrounding the shaft of the nail cause the fields of the molecules of the wood to
step aside, against the nett pressure of all the other fields of the molecules of the piece of wood,

So the ***fields are really just passive bystanders in this whole event...
they are just part of the structure of steel, wood etc
the real work here is totally outside of the realm of these molecules...
the chain of causality was set into action physically by my original thought to hit the nail with a hammer...
all the processes and molecules and their electric fields are just reacting mechanically to an outside force...

So it must be in the sun, the stars, the universe... the original impulse, the prime-moving
force, must come from somewhere outside of the structures, stars, molecules and atoms themselves
.. outside of the pieces of the chess set...

We're all just trying to understand the composition and mechanics of the chess set, of the universe...
but don't have a clue what impulses (or thoughts) set it all in motion, we're stuck counting and quantifying the hammerhead and nail?