THE NATURAL STANDARD MODEL - NSM

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Native

THE NATURAL STANDARD MODEL - NSM

Unread post by Native » Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:34 am

By
Natural Philosopher
Ivar Nielsen
Userprofile "Native"
------------------
NOTE THIS: Any kind of replies which isn´t according to the EU/PC ideas and theories and positively supports these, will be administratively removed.
-----------------

In this preliminary post I`ll describe the basical hypothesis and await replies and discussions in order to "put it all together" in a more scientifical construction. In this matter it would be nice for me to have full acces to editing this topic without any limits - can this be made?

All the help I can get in this matter will be very welcome indeed. So go ahead :D

OBS: I have no calculations to fit this description, but i feel intuitively (my prime skills) sure that this must be the overall case.
----------------------
HYPOTHESIS OF "THE NATURAL STANDARD THEORY" - "NST"

(Alternatively THE "EU NATURAL STANDARD THEORY" - "EU-NST")

Problem
In the Standard Model, "dark matter" should be present in galaxies where the rotational pattern of objects shows up objects which orbits the center with the same approximately velocity compared to the galactic center.

Our Sun is an orbiting object in the galaxy, but the planets in our Solar System doesn´t follow the orbital pattern in the galaxy. So hypothesizing "dark matter" in galaxies doesn´t solve any problems at all. On the contrary, it confuses the cosmological understanding.

Why is that? And doesn´t this clearly indicate "2 kind of laws rules the system" i. e. "another formational and orbital system which can provide 2 kinds of orbiting pattern, is needed".

Such another formational and rotational system can ONLY be electromagnetically.

Hypothesis
1. An electric current runs through the Milky Way galactic poles and create a spherical outer magnetic bubble. (Really double buble).

2: A perpendicular magnetic field creates the galactic disk.

3. A helix motion goes on both vertically and horizontally.

4. There is a horizontal helix opposite each other on both sides of the galactic plane. (A double helix function in all) This double helix on opposite sides most likely (prediction) affects the distribution of planets and all other things in our Solar System)

5. These vertical and horizontal magnetic currents current create a central "formational knot" = a Z-Pinch in the galactic center.

6. The horizontal helix transports formatted glowing spheres out from the galactic center and out in the MW double barred structure.

7. The horizontal helix (circular polarization) gives both rotation to an object and orbital motions to objects which is formatted out from larger spheres (as our Solar System) on its way out from the galactic center, glowing hot and still molted.

(Centrifugal force shall be considered here) (Also causes elliptical orbits in the Solar System?) (The 60 degree difference between the galaxy and the Solar System shall be considered)

8. The Solar System is transported out in the galactic arms into its actual position.

9. This actual outgoing motion still goes on, slowly moving the Earth away from the Sun and the Moon away from the Earth.

10. Discussion
In this description BOTH kinds of orbital patterns in our galaxy and in our Solar System can be verified. The electrodynamic description of course also shall be complemented by Plasmadynamics as well as by Thermodynamics.

11. Conclusion

12. Predictions
Life makes senses and who could doubt it, if you have no doubt about it. - "Grooks" by Piet Hein - My fellow Danish countryman and also a Natural Philosopher

Native

Re: THE NATURAL STANDARD MODEL - NSM

Unread post by Native » Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:05 am

Hannes Alfvén

I think Hannes Alfvén´s description of the heliospheric electromagnetic pattern, at least partly, describe and illustrate the general idea of spherical electromagnetic patterns and circuits everywhere, but the elecromagnetic pattern and circuits and overall motions are more complex in galaxies.
Alfvens-heliospheric-circuit-600x488.jpg
Alfvén’s Heliospheric Circuit. The Sun acts as a unipolar inductor (A) producing a current which goes outward along both the axes (B2) and inward in the equatorial plane along the magnetic field lines (B1). The current must close at large distances (B3), either as a homogeneous current layer, or — more likely — as a pinched current. Analogous to the auroral circuit, there may be double layers (DLs) which should be located symmetrically on the Sun’s axes. Such double layers have not yet been discovered. Credit: Original diagram by H. Alfvén, NASA Conference Publication 2469, 1986, p. 27.
In the circuit model, it was noted that every circuit that contains an inductance is intrinsically explosive. This is true because a conductive circuit will tend to supply all of the inductive energy to any point of interruption of the circuit. Double layers are known to tend to interrupt current in a plasma. Hence, the entire energy of a circuit can be released at the point where a double layer forms regardless of the source of the energy of the circuit.
Life makes senses and who could doubt it, if you have no doubt about it. - "Grooks" by Piet Hein - My fellow Danish countryman and also a Natural Philosopher

CharlesChandler

Unread post by CharlesChandler » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:28 am

Native wrote:In this matter it would be nice for me to have full access to editing this topic without any limits - can this be made?
QDL allows editing without a time limit, so perhaps you should have a working document there, even if you keep the discussion of it here.
Native wrote:I think Hannes Alfvén´s description of the heliospheric electromagnetic pattern, at least partly, describe and illustrate the general idea of spherical electromagnetic patterns and circuits everywhere, but the elecromagnetic pattern and circuits and overall motions are more complex in galaxies.
Alfvén's circuit can't explain why the particle flow is actually outward in all directions. So there is no return path.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and he'll spend the rest of the day sitting in a small boat, drinking beer and telling dirty jokes.

Volcanoes
Astrophysics wants its physics back.
The Electromagnetic Nature of Tornadic Supercell Thunderstorms

robheus

Unread post by robheus » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:34 pm

Native wrote: NOTE THIS: Any kind of replies which isn´t according to the EU/PC ideas and theories and positively supports these, will be administratively removed.
-----------------[/b]
Ha ha. So everyone who does not follow dogmatically the ideas of EU/PC can not post here.

So far about an honest intelectual and scientific debate. It looks more like a closed belief system.

Such a point of view is not even worth the debate.

PS. I would put the "Conclusions" AFTER the predictions, and BEFORE you can draw conclusions, FIRST you need to do tests and observations to check wether the prefictions were any good, or need to be re-evaluated.

Native

Unread post by Native » Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:18 pm

@CharlesChandler, you wrote:
Alfvén's circuit can't explain why the particle flow is actually outward in all directions. So there is no return path.
This problem was included in my:
. . . but the elecromagnetic pattern and circuits and overall motions are more complex in galaxies.
QDL allows editing without a time limit, so perhaps you should have a working document there, even if you keep the discussion of it here.
I cannot find anything on "QDL". Can you enligthen me about this?

Native

Unread post by Native » Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:20 am

As a preliminary illustration of a magnetic field in galaxies, this quadrupole magnetic field description can be the possible answer of the motions in galaxies.
Quadrupole Magnetic Field.gif
Image from http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hb ... gquad.html

The image shall of course be seen as a sphere. (It is my opinion that, besides the motions of this quadrupole field, there also must be 1 larger and outside electromagnetic field in which the quadrupole works.)

Read and compare the explanations in post #1

Links to "Magnetic Force Concepts" - http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hb ... on.html#c2

CharlesChandler

Unread post by CharlesChandler » Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:56 am

robheus wrote:Ha ha. So everyone who does not follow dogmatically the ideas of EU/PC can not post here. So far about an honest intelectual and scientific debate. It looks more like a closed belief system. Such a point of view is not even worth the debate.
That couldn't be further from the truth. They provide the "New Insights and Mad Ideas" forum for discussion of alternative theories. They like to limit the discussion on the "Electric Universe" forum just to arguments for/against the EU theories, just to keep the debates better organized. In other words, if you're looking for debates just on the EU topics, they're all in one place. Their treatment of planetary theory is in the "Planetary Science" forum. Alternative theories go in the NIAMI forum. This is just good book-keeping. The folks on this forum are the most open-minded people on the Internet in my opinion, and no, you don't have to dogmatically agree with them to post here, even in the EU forum. But you should strive to make accurate, useful statements, and to start threads in the appropriate forum.
Native wrote:
http://qdl.scs-inc.us/
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and he'll spend the rest of the day sitting in a small boat, drinking beer and telling dirty jokes.

Volcanoes

Native

Unread post by Native » Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:13 am

@CharlesChandler,
http://qdl.scs-inc.us/
Thanks, I just forgot that I already am a member there . . . I´ll consider this possibility.

Besides this: This topic is already on its way being muddered up by robheus´s both unpleasant and disrepectfulness reply by NOT accepting my note of:
------------------
NOTE THIS: Any kind of replies which isn´t according to the EU/PC ideas and theories and positively supports these, will be administratively removed.
-----------------
I want to concentrate on the positive and supportive ideas and theories of EU/PC and NOT on personal emotional issues and educational backgrounds at all, which is why I´ve asked the administrator to delete/remove the robheus-post.

Native

Unread post by Native » Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:46 am

Links to "Galactic Magnetisme" - and to "Electric Gravity"

5. Electric Galaxies - http://www.holoscience.com/wp/synopsis/ ... -galaxies/

Magnetic fields in galaxies - http://arxiv.org/abs/1302.5663

Magnetic arms generated by multiple interfering galactic spiral patterns - http://arxiv.org/abs/1308.0432

Galactic and extragalactic magnetic fields – a concise review - http://www.astrophys-space-sci-trans.ne ... 43-2009.pd

The magnetic field pattern of the Milky Way - http://www.mpg.de/4677218/magnetic_field_pattern?page=1

And check this site out:

Electric Gravity
john.erich.ebner@gmail.com
http://blackholeformulas.com/

Abstract excerpt from - http://blackholeformulas.com/files/electricgravity.html
We demonstrate that a theoretical electric force can model gravitation in calculations. This force may model the Earth in orbit if the electric force equals the gravitational force and if the charge of the Earth and Sun are of opposite polarity. The large-scale static-like behavior of gravity can be described on the microscopic scale, where matter is treated statistically as a collection of dynamic atoms and molecules. We show Bohr's hydrogen atoms, electron-proton dipoles with elliptical orbits, develop charged ends. These charged ends attract other nearby charged dipoles with van der Waal's forces which cause atoms to stick together in their atomic arrays. The pulsed force created by the momentary interaction of these rotating pairs of dipoles when they align in-series causes gravitation, centrifugal force and inertia. There is a slight inequality in attraction and repulsion between the rotating dipoles. The attractive force between unlike charges is slightly larger than the repulsive forces between like charges. The pulsed nature of these very short in-line in-series interactions explains the weakness of gravity compared to the electrostatic force. Sometimes when you model nature, the model speaks with clarity to the questions that you ask of nature.
There´s LOTS of other interesting and relevant issues on this site.

nick c
Site Admin

Unread post by nick c » Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:23 am

Moderator note:
Forum members cannot by their own declaration restrict who or what another forum member can post on this or any other thread. Posts here and elsewhere on the various boards should be on topic and in compliance with the forum Rules and Guidelines.
Any extra restrictions would have to be put into place by a forum Administrator and that has not been the case, so this thread will operate in the same manner as other forum threads.

Native

Unread post by Native » Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:42 am

@@nick_c
Moderator note:
Forum members cannot by their own declaration restrict who or what another forum member can post on this or any other thread. Posts here and elsewhere on the various boards should be on topic and in compliance with the forum Rules and Guidelines.
Any extra restrictions would have to be put into place by a forum Administrator and that has not been the case, so this thread will operate in the same manner as other forum threads.
Thanks for the informations Of course it was not my intentions to restrict anything else but "personal mudd" in my topic.

Native

Unread post by Native » Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:17 pm

Hello All,
In protest of this topic being removed for the Electric Universe to the NIAMI Forum, I´ll lay this topic at rest until later.

It is very disouraging to do ones very best with the very best intentions and then be tossed away here and there in the Forum. To me it seems that there has to be a wider horizon regarding additional EU & PC ideas in the administration of this forum.

I mean, it COULD be possible that other than the funders of the forum ALSO could come up with additional approaches to knowledge.

According to moderator, nick_c, my topic was removed from the Electric Universe Forum for having "my own thoughts of the formation in the Milky Way, suggesting an overall formation in the galactic center and a motion outwards in the galactic surroundings", which in my opinion is the only logical conclusion since the galactic central Z-Pinch has made, and rules over all the other minor Z-pinches in the galaxy which is a result of the central Z-Pinch.

If the Electric Universe moderators - or others in this Forum - cannot operate with "an outwards going motion and an inwards going motion" as in magnetic fields, there´s some huge administrative inconsistancies in the judgment of a members use of these magnetical terms used in concrete examples.

I simply demands a second opinion i.e., not from the same moderator, but from others who can judge what is reasonable or not to think and write in this special galactic matter.

Until later . . .

Native

Unread post by Native » Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:50 pm

NB: As for the formation of our Solar System, this clearly and logically must be connected to the galactic center as it is an integrated part of the galactic rotation.

CharlesChandler

Unread post by CharlesChandler » Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:12 pm

@Native: Relax. Having a thread moved to the NIAMI forum is not a demotion.

Volcanoes

Native

Unread post by Native » Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:14 pm

CharlesChandler, you replied:
@Native: Relax. Having a thread moved to the NIAMI forum is not a demotion.
Oh, yes. To me it is. Why?

Because this has happend on the ground of lacking/unaware administrative understanding of electromagnetical circuits i.e. “an ingoing and outgoing magnetic motion in our galaxy”.

I´m not promoting "new ideas of my ovn". I´m supporting the EU ideas as much as I can, and I try to add my perceptions to the whole idea - and WHY should I be here, if I couldn´t?

That´s why I feel a huge demotion in this case.

Besides this, a genuine and serious topic as mine here never find back to the "Headline Forum" where it gets its deserved attention. Ok, it is said so in the administrative rules that this is possible – but I doubt that. And the need to move it in the first place wasn´t the correct thing to do in my opinion.

And I was not even noticed before the removing!? I had no chance to explain myself before this action!? What kind of administation and mebbership handling is this?

I want this demotion issue discussed and revaluated a second time.