Stellar Nucleosynthesis for an Electric Star

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

dougettinger

Re: Stellar Nucleosynthesis for an Electric Star

Unread post by dougettinger » Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:21 am

To Sparky,
Sparky wrote:Your speculations as to mechanisms for cosmos do not jibe with what I have read, but may very well be correct. :?
My speculations are strictly my own and help me visualize the Electric Universe as it is created in the past, now and in the future.

I am pondering your Voltaire quote. What type of atrocities will NASA and the government have us commit?

Keep the electrons flowing,
Doug Ettinger
Pittsburgh, PA

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:47 am

I don't think Voltaire was referring to NASA.. :D
"It is dangerous to be right in matters where established men are wrong."
"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one."
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

JouniJokela

Unread post by JouniJokela » Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:18 am

I just found this old chain with google.

I don't have time to write something really new, as I want the read this first. But the impulse came here;
https://www.lenr-forum.com/forum/index. ... n-plasmas/

So I lift this up now, to continue later...

JouniJokela

Unread post by JouniJokela » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:10 am

....Read this trough.

Sirs,

This EU model is correct. (or more correct than the previous models)
Just the last step missing; it is to get rid of Gravity completely.
Ofcourse you haven't been able to do this, because we can't "just get rid of it", we need to replace it, with something that fits in observations. This "something" is get rid of mass, and accept that everything is just kinetic interactions (of electromagnetic forces). Newton's third law tells us clearly. Every force is has a counter force, and thus as every mass has a counter mass, the total mass is thus always zero. The feeling of mass can be traced down to photon pressure balance in the edge of solar system. No need for any "higgs boson".

There is no mass at all. There is also no Fusion or nuclear reactions inside the sun.
The Sun (and also planets in a tiny part) is the turning point of Entropy.

The bomb is dropped here;
SUN IS NOT PRODUCING ANY ENERGY. It's only absorbing it, huge amounts of it. And turning it to a matter, in a Fusion which is always endothermic. The fusion can only happen in low pressure plasma. The high temperature is need to build heavier elements. The > million K in corona is more than enough to create all known isotopes. To have a fusion of Protons is propably possible in just a 50-100 K temperature.
But as at some point near the sun the pressure rises too high, the fusion-absorbtion doesn't work any more. And the (gravitation) energy starts to heat the sun

The "Energy problem" in gravity, is not a problem at all.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Le_Sage%2 ... ion#Energy
It's an answer!

I can add million details here, but it would only add complexity. If you have a precise question, I propably can give you a precise answer. -If we are talking about real things, and not from ferry tales, like "dark matter" "black hole" or "Big bangs".

I've already went through this list my self;
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_u ... in_physics
Everything is very solid physics, and I can easily also describe few new experiments to test my ideas.