Zero Gravity at the Center of the Sun

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

edcrater

Re: Zero Gravity at the Center of the Sun

Unread post by edcrater » Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:32 am

I know this might be a bit off topic, but it seems to suit the way this thread is developing.

I would just like to point out that even though we have used various quotations from:

http://www.holoscience.com/news.php?art ... ments#dest

three times so far, it is a fact that an isodense sun has been claimed by Thornhill, as evidenced by the following quotations from the Thoth archive:

""That leaves positively charged ions behind which repel one another. That electrical repulsion balances the compressive force of gravity without the need for a central
heat source in the star. An electric star will be roughly the same density throughout, or isodense.""

and

""Gravitational compression inside the Sun is therefore offset by electrical expansion
because like charges repel. Stars do not require a central furnace to maintain their size. The result is that the Sun is much the same density throughout.""

However, since Thoth is old and the 'holoscience' website is current, and he dwells a lot on fissioning, I assume it is his intention to go with the "planet-fissioning, solid core model".

However, it seems to me that there might be isodense stars INITIALLY, as well as rocky-core stars. It would depend on what matter gets swept up in the z-pinch. If say a molecular hydrogen cloud was swept up, it would be a gas ball, and by Thornhill's dipole theory this would be isodense. But if dust, metal ions etc were swept up, it would be rocky, perhaps with a gas layer on top, after Marklund and gravitational sorting.

There is another statement that when metals are fused in the photosphere, some of these will rain down into the star's interior and form a core that way.

Thornhill from Thoth again:

""Intense plasma discharges at the stellar surface give rise to starshine. Those discharges synthesize "metals" that continually rain into the star's depths. The heavy element abundance in a star's spectrum is not just an inheritance from old supernovae. Stellar interiors become enriched in heavy elements. The star "children" are gas giants or binary partners formed from those heavier elements after expulsion from the star.""

It seems that the rocky core is certain, but the isodense model is possible until the core builds.

[[As a separate matter, I have a difficulty in understanding Thornhill's dipole theory. If it is true, doesn't it follow that all gravitationally held atmospheres would be isodense too? Any views?]

webolife

Re: Zero Gravity at the Center of the Sun

Unread post by webolife » Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:25 pm

Very interesting question about isodense atmospheres...
Even a cursory overview of Earth's atmosphere shows a multilayered alternating temperature relationship with a geometrical progression of thickness from the deep thermosphere to the quite shallow troposhere, with electrical interplay progressing from the magnetosheath, the van allen belts to the ionosphere to the ozone "layer" with the earth's surface. Differential heating of the earth is responsible for much of the layering, and kinetic aspects of the atmospheric elements can be related either to this or to electrical interaction, or both are inseparably connected. Density is of course progressively less away from the surface, the gravitational component, but interestingly the important distinguishing features of the upper layers are not about density. The thermospher is characterized by the conductance/resistance to plasma flow, the ionosphere likewise a layered arrangment of interacting electrical "sheets", and the geometrically aligned "ozone" layer has great importance to the electrical environment of the stratosphere...a question I have is whether the ozone is primarily the result or a cause of that environment? Convection in the troposphere is certainly about density, but as other threads and posters have pointed out, the electrical current aspect of weather is a undervalued area of study. Do clouds cause lightning, or does lightning cause clouds? The last question is tongue in cheek, I am an earth science major, but I ask it to raise a point.
The sun's "convection zone" (between the chromosphere and the core) is traditionally understood as progressively higher pressure toward the core, but the nature of convection itself suggests a certain dynamic density equilibrium. What happens in the "buffer zone" supposedly composed of Helium, or in the core, be it nuclear or electrical, or a combination, is up for hypothetical grabs.
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.