Toroidal path of sun due to electromagnetic forces

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

james weninger

Toroidal path of sun due to electromagnetic forces

Unread post by james weninger » Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:33 pm

I would like to prove that our solar system is moving toroidally through space (which is only possible if E-M and not gravity is the force responsible for the sun's path).
I can explain the physics of my theory to anyone interested. I can also explain the mythology that inspired this idea in the first place. Any takers on either account?

Solar

Re: Toroidal path of sun due to electromagnetic forces

Unread post by Solar » Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:09 pm

Is there a related website?
"Our laws of force tend to be applied in the Newtonian sense in that for every action there is an equal reaction, and yet, in the real world, where many-body gravitational effects or electrodynamic actions prevail, we do not have every action paired with an equal reaction." — Harold Aspden

Tzunamii

Unread post by Tzunamii » Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:23 am

Hello & Welcome :)
Lay it on us!
You'll find many open minds here.

Divinity

Unread post by Divinity » Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:32 pm

james weninger wrote:I would like to prove that our solar system is moving toroidally through space (which is only possible if E-M and not gravity is the force responsible for the sun's path).
I can explain the physics of my theory to anyone interested. I can also explain the mythology that inspired this idea in the first place. Any takers on either account?
Yes please. [Have you seen Junglelord's work on spirals and loxodromes?]

Plasmatic

Unread post by Plasmatic » Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:13 pm

Dont you mean Thomsons work?
"Logic is the art of non-contradictory identification"......" I am therefore Ill think"
Ayn Rand
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
Aristotle

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:55 pm

~
Jim,

Welcome back.
We've bandied about your old posts on precession, a few times since the "crash". ;)

Cheers,
s

james weninger

Unread post by james weninger » Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:46 pm

Notice the following imagery. Hamlet's Mill mentions a great whirlpool. Sounds kind of like a group of stars moving toroidally,around in a big circle, all the while spiraling over the top and down the center. Draco,the serpent? This is just the shape that stars would trace out if they were traveling toroidally in front of us. Circling around and spiraling off to one side. And the Great Ship Argo with 50 oarsmen being dragged stern first? Those oars would trace out a path exactly like stars following behind us in the same giant torus.

james weninger

Unread post by james weninger » Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:29 pm

Notice that in the Pleiades is a star named Alcyone which means "the central one". Also in the Pleiades is a star Electra which suggests electric charge. Finally, the Pleiades are in the constellation Taurus.
Again I find this interesting because taurus sounds like torus. And a torus is just the shape traced out by a charged particle around a magnetic center. And since the stars in the Pleiades are spinning rapidly enough to be flattened into oblate spheroids,then if they are charged as the name electra implies, they should generate huge magnetic fields . If that is a center as the name Alcyone suggests, we would expect our charged sun to move in a torus about it.

james weninger

Unread post by james weninger » Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:47 pm

I know i suggested earlier that the sun was traveling in a helical path and that was the cause of precession. The toroidal path i am now suggesting is not as different as it may seem. A toroid is just a helical path superimposed on a larger circullar path. I will still state that what we observe as precession is caused by the helical portion of the sun's toroidal motion.
An important point here is that pure helical motion is not even possible in the real world. Unless there is a magnetic monopole, all magnetic field lines must wrap. Pure helical motion would require infinitely long parallel field lines. Now search the web for an image of the double helix nebula. Think about what caused this shape. Can this even be a helix, or must we be seeing a slice of a larger toroid. Answers anyone?

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:07 am

"We know the galactic center has a strong magnetic field that is highly ordered and that the magnetic field lines are oriented perpendicular to the plane of the galaxy," Morris said. "If you take these magnetic field lines and twist them at their base, that sends what is called a torsional wave up the magnetic field lines.
Morris has argued for many years that the magnetic field at the galactic center is extremely strong; the research published in Nature strongly supports that view.
http://newsroom.ucla.edu/portal/ucla/As ... elNum=6903

The DNA nebula is about 80 light-years long. It's about 300 light-years from the supermassive black hole at the center of the Milky Way. The nebula is nearly perpendicular to the black hole, moving out of the galaxy at a quick clip-about 620 miles per second (1,000 kilometers per second).
http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/0 ... ebula.html

Single helix view:
~

Divinity

Unread post by Divinity » Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:50 pm

Plasmatic wrote:
Dont you mean Thomsons work?
http://plasmaresources.com/structureand ... ress/?p=23

It appears to me it was originally Dave Thomson's work but then Junglelord developed it further. I'm sure neither are parochial about their work as they share information and discoveries freely. Perhaps the Mods. might like to clarify this?

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:09 pm

Definately Dave Thompsons work. All information I have brought here is from other people.
I have however introduced Dave to how Tensegrity is involved in the creation of matter via the APM theory.
I saw that for myself. No one told me.
:D
So yes I have added to the inclusion of more known material to the APM model.
This has been recognized by several Tensegrity experts and Dave himself.
So it turns out I was right.

It was not incorrect to say the Magnifying Transmitter was a Theta Pinch.

I have made several connections in several seemingly disparing areas into actual validations for both sides of a greater whole. I seem to be the one who introduced the synergetic idea that is a combination of Blaze Labs, APM, Vortex Math, Synergetic and Tensegrity, Tree Incarnation. These has been the last two weeks after seeing the DMT structure of space.
This was a truly wonderful experience of knowing. Then I came across the Vector Equilbrium Matrix of Synergetics.
Things fell into place very quickly in the last two weeks.

Not bad from a start 11 months ago and knowing almost nil of Tesla and Maxwells original work, dispite having worked in Electronics for 10 years, let alone the EU. Mr Talbot enjoys my ability to naturally use comparative methodology.
It seems to be my genius.

I connect the dots. Thats been explained to me as a genius in itself. I will take that with some humble pride.
My other gift is the ability to move forward at a pace that is confusing to others.
This has been pointed out as due to the fact that I have more information to relate with comparative methodology.
I see the entire system 180 different then the public is taught to "believe".
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

upriver

Unread post by upriver » Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:15 pm

james weninger wrote:I would like to prove that our solar system is moving toroidally through space (which is only possible if E-M and not gravity is the force responsible for the sun's path).

Sure, if the solar system is embedded in a Birkeland current then it would naturally take a helical(gyro radius) path due to the right hand rule.

Here is a good article about our local environment and the direction we are moving.

The Galactic Environment of the Sun
The heliosphere appears to protect the inner solar system from the vagaries of the interstellar medium
http://www.americanscientist.org/issues ... -the-sun/3

upriver

Unread post by upriver » Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:34 pm

junglelord wrote: Not bad from a start 11 months ago and knowing almost nil of Tesla and Maxwells original work, dispite having worked in Electronics for 10 years, let alone the EU. Mr Talbot enjoys my ability to naturally use comparative methodology.
It seems to be my genius.

I connect the dots. Thats been explained to me as a genius in itself. I will take that with some humble pride.
My other gift is the ability to move forward at a pace that is confusing to others.
This has been pointed out as due to the fact that I have more information to relate with comparative methodology.
I see the entire system 180 different then the public is taught to "believe".
Then eventually you will get to Aetherometry and the idea of mass free energy. An understanding of their experiments with the Tesla coil is crucial.

I bought books 2A and 2B.
The Correas demonstrate how Tesla was quite correct in proposing the existence of an electric Aether; how the anomaly that has been variously known as - Tesla waves, Tesla radiation, Tesla currents or longitudinal electricity - becomes seamlessly integrated, through a strict experimental and theoretical effort, into the properties of what the Correas call ambipolar radiation or massfree electricity. Through rigorous, original experiments, the Correas show how Reich's discoveries concerning massfree energy (OR and DOR) and its dual effect (thermal and electroscopic) upon Orgone Accumulators and Faraday cages are reproducible using ambipolar radiation sourced in the Sun or in induction coils.
<snip>
But the present volume goes well beyond rediscovery. It is the articulation of a new physics of electricity, for massbound and massfree charges. It lays the foundations for a novel electrodynamics. It proposes a radically different theory of electromagnetism, in particular blackbody photons and 'sunlight', and how these spectra are generated by the electric Aether. It gives new critical insights into the chemical structure and allotropic processes of the terrestrial atmosphere (formation of water, oxygen, hydrogen and ozone). Solar radiation is finally understood as massfree electric energy, and its spectrum is for the first time provided.
http://www.aetherometry.com/Bookstore/

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:10 am

I have been there a year ago. Just before APM.
I fully support the Correas work 100%
:D :D :D :D :D

Infact I researched the Pulsed Abnormal Glow Vacuum Tube very heavily.
:geek:
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord