NASA's Spitzer Gets Sneak Peak Inside Comet Holmes

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

sol88

NASA's Spitzer Gets Sneak Peak Inside Comet Holmes

Unread post by sol88 » Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:17 pm

NASA's Spitzer Gets Sneak Peak Inside Comet Holmes http://www.universetoday.com/2008/10/13 ... et-holmes/

Check out the pic!!!

Image Credit Universe today
And now, observations taken of the comet after the explosion by NASA's Spitzer Space Telescope deepen the mystery, showing oddly behaving streamers in the shell of dust surrounding the nucleus of the comet. The data also offer a rare look at the material liberated from within the nucleus. "The data we got from Spitzer do not look like anything we typically see when looking at comets," said Bill Reach of NASA's Spitzer Science Center at Caltech.
Is it just me or is there a bit of a run on press releases confirming the EU model?
“Black holes are where God divided by zero.” – Comedian Steven Wright

substance

Re: NASA's Spitzer Gets Sneak Peak Inside Comet Holmes

Unread post by substance » Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:05 am

Yes, new releases keep surprising the astronomers and confirming the EU model and I guess their number (of the new papers) will only continue to grow, as people realize the true nature of things.
My personal blog about science, technology, society and politics. - Putredo Mundi

robinson

Re: NASA's Spitzer Gets Sneak Peak Inside Comet Holmes

Unread post by robinson » Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:55 am

Fascinating.
It is easier for a king to have a lie believed, than a beggar to spread the truth.Especially when the beggar doesn't even have a laptop.