An Holistic Cosmology For the 21st Century

New threads (topics) in the Thunderblogs/Multimedia forum are only to be initiated by Forum Administrators. This is the place for users to comment on or discuss aspects of any individual Thunderblog or Thunderbolts multimedia post.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Influx

Re: An Holistic Cosmology For the 21st Century

Unread post by Influx » Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:17 am

Agreed, though, I would like to say that much of the war, religious, ideological or otherwise, the main motive was materialistic. Those who fought them were greedy control freaks who, in my opinion, used these religious ideologies, race, creed and nationality as a motive for wars to amass great wealth. Not to point fingers but one of the most popular Western religion has been always incredibly wealthy and powerful as a direct result of the wars they fought.
Today is the yesterday of tomorrow.

Divinity

Unread post by Divinity » Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:05 am

moses wrote:We need new technology for the generation and distribution of massive quantities of clean, cheap and unlimited energy to every corner of the world. Influx
People would use this energy for evil purposes. Why is that ?
I put it to you that all this evil is a result of the traumatic experiences
that our ancestors went through, and the subsequent struggle to survive
in new environmental circumstances. Our DNA was changed either through
actual genetic change or through epigenetic changes where the supply of
proteins becomes altered. Recently I was reading where raspberry altered
the epigenetic expression of hundreds of genes, suggesting it might be
useful in cancer treatment. What is of interest is that these epigenetic
changes can be passed on to one's offspring. And trauma changes gene
expression - big time ! Thus the DNA of people before the catastophies
would have been epigenetically very different to today's DNA - and these
differences are the main source of evil today.

So we change our DNA to heal, or maybe we reverse the effects and return
to our ancestor's DNA. Now this may well be technologically possible. Of
course there are many changes to DNA that allow us to adapt better to the
present environment. But healing is our main task. Getting smarter is not.
Smarter people are just better at killing and destruction. And yet within
each of us resides something special. But the actions and feelings of us are
easily controlled by gene expression which is induced by the immediate
circumstances. Get rid of this and then we can use that special something
that we have, or rather what we really are.

Mo
Very good post, and I agree with you except to add one point. Just as the catastrophic changes caused epigenetic changes to us, the reverse is now happening and the new energy/information coming in from our environment is doing the changing. We are electric, the DNA is electric and so is the Universe (information carried by electricity). It stands to reason that the new-found interest in holisticism (in medicine/natural healing modalities, the 'new age', the implosion of religion, etc.) is because of this DNA change, as we start to re-align ourselves with the natural energies of the universe/nature. Within each of us resides love and unity, exactly, but it's laid dormant for so long. We are transmuting back into more of 'what we really are', agreed. Free energy is a manifestation of that as more and more of us demand it because we know it's possible and mainstream science will have to, at some point, adhere to what the general public want.

This is the reason Lizzie and I are posting about the Schumann Resonance because we believe that is the physical phenomenon which is directly affecting our DNA/brains. :D

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:47 am

Michael Goodspeed said: After all, one of the Electric Universe proponents' greatest beefs with mainstream astronomers and astrophysicists is their willingness to invoke unseen, unproven, "metaphysical mathematics" (dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, etc.) to try to account for unexpected observations in space.
In other words, they are “inventing” facts to fit their theories because they are in denial that there is electricity in space.
Michael Goodspeed said: EU, on the other hand, provides a model that relies only on forces and phenomena that are actually observed in nature, and are routinely replicated in the laboratory.
Does “esoteric” science actually observe what happens in Nature? Has it replicated these observations in the laboratory? For instance there must be untold “scientific studies” done on the PSI phenomena in the laboratory. If mainstream science can “pull rabbits out of hats” as “proof” to fit their theories, then surely we can discuss “esoteric” science that has been replicated in the laboratory.
EU proponents have never claimed to be on the verge of a "theory of everything," nor have they claimed that an electrical cosmology can ever provide insight into the Mind of God.
Ah, but you are always working on “a theory of everything.” I have read more “theories of everything” on the EU than anywhere else; but at least we are free to choose which one we like best. Wouldn't anything that promotes holism for the Earth and the human family be an example of "the Mind of God" in action. :D
Of course, most people will say that they only want to know the truth, but surely this is predicated on the tacit expectation that the truth will be good for them personally.
That’s where denial is very useful. People will deny whatever they believe is not good for them personally. No persuasion on your part will change them.
'There is no such thing as a 'no belief-belief system'

Even scientists who regard themselves as wholly objective are unavoidably operating under personal beliefs -- and many of these beliefs did not necessarily arise from their own careful analysis and discernment, but rather are the result of years of intensive indoctrination.
Ether, God and Devil – Cosmic Superimposition – Wilhelm Reich

He is supposed to be “objective,” without ever being able to free himself from the subjective viewpoint.

Within their own realms, all conceptual systems are logical and correct, similar to delusional systems. :o

I think the key is to find good resources and start there. I like the term “energy sciences” to help retrieve it from the “New Age” domain.

People really want to know this kind of information. The “energy sciences” are having a major impact in other fields, particularly the healing sciences and genetics. If there is evidence of a developing “group consciousness”, then that should be discussed as well. People just need to be “level-headed” about it. I think someone like Divinity has just the right “mix” – a positive approach but grounded in scientific facts.

This is the EU; I would think we have a responsibility to present this “energy science” information in a professional scientific manner that is devoid of all “New Age” hype. Surely it’s preferable for people to get the information from a reliable source.

redeye

Unread post by redeye » Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:54 pm

Just reading about remote viewing:
The technology was termed "remote viewing" and was coveted by our intelligence community because of how it could be used for psychic spying missions. In the early days is was used to locate weapons of mass destruction
So that's where they went wrong!

Cheers!
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind."
Bob Marley

Influx

Unread post by Influx » Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:49 pm

Where is conclusive proof that remote viewing even works? I have been listening to the Coast to Coast show, here in USA, it deals with a lot of these paranormal subjects, since I was 14. And I yet to see one of these so called psychics be right. Simple down to earth futurists had more luck in predicting the future then these psychics! Major Ed Dames, supposedly one of the best in the remote viewing field, has made a laughing stock out of himself, because none of his predictions have come true! But, does he care? No! As long as he is making a killing!

http://www.quackwatch.org/11Ind/browne.html
At JREF, we offer a one-million-dollar prize to anyone who can show, under proper observing conditions, evidence of any paranormal, supernatural, or occult power or event. The JREF does not involve itself in the testing procedure, other than helping to design the protocol and approving the conditions under which a test will take place. All tests are designed with the participation and approval of the applicant. In most cases, the applicant will be asked to perform a relatively simple preliminary test of the claim, which if successful, will be followed by the formal test. Preliminary tests are usually conducted by associates of the JREF at the site where the applicant lives. Upon success in the preliminary testing process, the "applicant" becomes a "claimant."

To date, no one has passed the preliminary tests.
This quote came from this website! :arrow: http://www.randi.org/joom/content/view/38/31/

redeye

Unread post by redeye » Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:47 pm

Just a thought, I was in a hotel bar when the first plane hit the twin towers. Everybody's mobile phones started ringing. Might be a simpler answer than anything psychic. The pop culture references are ridiculous, the twin towers were bombed in the early nineties and the designers bragged that they could survive a hit by a boeing 727. They also fail to mention the thousands of films released that had no mention of the numbers 911, which is the phone number for cops in the states, so already some significance there.

I think Americans don't realise that the majority of people on the planet were utterly unaffected by the events of 9/11.

I don't want to seem like I'm slagging the blog, I enjoyed reading it. Especially the stuff about the American army experiment with DNA. It amazes me that there isn't more interest in it. I guess because nobody can fit the results into their data sets it just gets lumped in with the usual paranormal suspects.

Cheers!
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind."
Bob Marley

Influx

Unread post by Influx » Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:05 pm

Nice post Redeye, I agree with you and think it's more than just a thought! I think you are right on the money! :D

Divinity

Unread post by Divinity » Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:02 pm

[quote="lizzie"
This is the EU; I would think we have a responsibility to present this “energy science” information in a professional scientific manner that is devoid of all “New Age” hype. Surely it’s preferable for people to get the information from a reliable source.[/quote]

Yes, it was a shame the New Age movement was hijacked at the beginning by Theosophy, but I think it was Walter Russell who first coined the phrase. Unfortunately, 'New Age' has a pretty poor image to non-New Agers. It's important we don't 'throw the baby out with the bathwater' and we maintain open minds when studying the field of consciousness. As you say, Lizzie, 'energy science' is a tangible, proveable phenomenon and is becoming increasingly popular. It's very important that we use credible sources when presenting our case for an intelligent cosmos. Thank you for your kind comment, too..it's much appreciated. :)

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:45 pm

Influx said: Where is conclusive proof that remote viewing even works?
Well, I can’t offer you “conclusive proof.” Remote viewing was used for many purposes. I am not a cosmologist, but perhaps one who is could view the following remote viewing project and see how accurate Ingo Swann was.

http://www.biomindsuperpowers.com/Pages ... Probe.html

It seems very odd to me that sophisticated global intelligence agencies would use remote viewing if it served no purpose.

Divinity

Unread post by Divinity » Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:05 am

lizzie wrote:
Influx said: Where is conclusive proof that remote viewing even works?
Well, I can’t offer you “conclusive proof.” Remote viewing was used for many purposes. I am not a cosmologist, but perhaps one who is could view the following remote viewing project and see how accurate Ingo Swann was.

http://www.biomindsuperpowers.com/Pages ... Probe.html

It seems very odd to me that sophisticated global intelligence agencies would use remote viewing if it served no purpose.
In an Electric Universe, remote viewing will be physically proven. If, as we are now beginning to discover, the PTB have known a great deal more about plasma than they've let on, all the 'new' tech/Black Ops/mind experiments they carried out in the 50's now makes sense. Everything from Montauk, where they tried time travel and blasting holes in the 'time space continuum' through to making imprints of feelings/thoughts onto types of media (for subliminal programming), to building anti-gravity craft, to psi experiments/remote viewing, have been tried by the military (and they're just the ones we know about) BECAUSE they had more than an inkling it was all possible in this unified field. 2008 will become the year all that changes as the PTB are now coming out of the closet for all to benefit from (or at least the physics has). :D

Solar

Unread post by Solar » Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:00 pm

redeye wrote: I think Americans don't realise that the majority of people on the planet were utterly unaffected by the events of 9/11.
Regardless of who struck first beforehand Americans are not the only people or country dealing with caskets returning home from the events that 911 put into action.
"Our laws of force tend to be applied in the Newtonian sense in that for every action there is an equal reaction, and yet, in the real world, where many-body gravitational effects or electrodynamic actions prevail, we do not have every action paired with an equal reaction." — Harold Aspden

redeye

Unread post by redeye » Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:58 pm

I think Americans don't realise that the majority of people on the planet were utterly unaffected by the events of 9/11.
Sorry Sorry Sorry. I just read that post again and it my comment seems ridiculously harsh. I wasn't implying any personal opinion or judgement about the atrocity. I was just as sickened by the media theatre and the reaction of people around me afterwards as I was by the actual event. A friend called me from his work, a big open plan warehouse of a call centre, I could hear people laughing and cheering when they replayed the planes hitting the towers. My point was, billions of people around the world wouldn't even have been aware of the event. Some probably still aren't. I believe that many Americans were psychologically scarred by the event and they do not understand that this is unique to them. Most aren't even aware they are suffering and some are subconsciously trying to exorsize the experience through bizarre conspiracy theories. The youtube video in the blog spoke to me far more about the significance of 9/11 on the person who made it, rather than any of the points they were trying to make.

Once again, sorry if I caused offence. It was a stupid thing to post and I was a stupid thing for posting it!

Cheers!
Bob Marley

Influx

Unread post by Influx » Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:07 pm

Redeye, Why are you apologizing? What you said was the facts, you might came across a tad harsh that is all! Loss of life is regrettable everywhere.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:13 pm

Influx said: I believe that the EU theory points to technology that will enable humans to massively colonize space and reach for the stars.
Why spend billions of dollars on useless technology when we can use teleportation or astral travel to visit the stars. It costs absolutely nothing; it’s non-polluting, and one doesn’t have to leave the comfort of home. :D

Quantum Teleportation
http://fusionanomaly.net/teleportation.html

http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... t=75#p7602
On page 735 in "The Essence of the Bhagavad Gita" P. Yogananda said:
“…in the Satya Yuga, the spiritual age, the ideal man has the capacity to comprehend the source of universal magnetism…he will have the power of continuous contact with God, becoming a Brahmin, or knower of God. His perception will be through intuition: interplanetary and interastral travel will be accomplished not by airplanes or atomic airships, but by instantaneous astral projection. He will have mastered the full spectrum of divine powers.”
General Database of Contributed Papers
Relevant to Superpowers of the Human Biomind
http://www.biomindsuperpowers.com/Pages/1.html

Psi, Grof, Jung, and the Quantum Vacuum
http://goertzel.org/dynapsyc/1996/subtle.html
The cosmic dimensions of altered-state experiences can encompass the entire planet Earth. In "planetary consciousness" the subject's consciousness expands to the Earth's geological substance with its mineral kingdom, and its biosphere with all its life forms

The subject can experience travelling to the moon, sun, other planets, stars, and galaxies; he or she can experience explosions of supernovas, contraction of stars, quasars and pulsars, even passage through black holes. :D The experience can occur in the form of simply witnessing such events, or of actually becoming them, experiencing them intimately, as if being a part of the experienced thing or event. At the widest (and comparatively rare) form of this experience — "identification with the entire physical universe" — the subject has the feeling that his or her consciousness encompasses the entire cosmos. All its processes are experienced as part of the organism and psyche of the all-encompassing universe-system.
Influx said: A massive exodus, a literal stampede of humanity into space will do wonders for the stability, survival and prosperity of the human race for all ages.
Ah, you, too, have heard the conspiracy theory about sending the excess human population to the slave labor colony on Mars? ;)
Divinity said: BECAUSE they had more than an inkling it was all possible in this unified field.
BECAUSE they stole Tesla’s technology and deliberately pushed a gravity based model of space instead so the black ops folks could develop antigravity technology in secret. :o

Influx

Unread post by Influx » Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:46 am

Lizzie said. Why spend billions of dollars on useless technology when we can use teleportation or astral travel to visit the stars. It costs absolutely nothing; it’s non-polluting, and one doesn’t have to leave the comfort of home.
What should I do then? Move into a Monastery and seek enlightenment? Or develop superpowers, so I become one with the universe? There are TRILLIONS OF GALAXIES OUT THERE! Several hundred billion solar systems in our galaxy alone! And I should practice mediation so I can achieve astral projection? Every night when I fall asleep my puny brain produces the most incredible hallucinations, called dreams! If my brain can do this when I sleep and I can not tell that it is all a fake, a virtual world constructed in my head by my brain, then how would I know if I did the same to myself thru meditation? We all know that dreams are not real, but what verification will we have for what we see during these altered states of consciousness? These are most likely self induced delusional states brought on for the purpose of escaping the unbearable reality around us, similar to suicides. The knowledge obtained during these "trips" is no more real than the dream I had last night. Should I believe that the conversation had by a person with his muse when he was on DMT " the spirit molecule" is in fact real? Human beings can remember what never happened! It is called False Memory Syndrome!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_memory_syndrome

These memories can be implanted under hypnosis and even self hypnosis, which is meditation! These False Memories can have incredible drastic and damaging consequences.

http://faculty.washington.edu/eloftus/A ... /sciam.htm

http://www.fmsfonline.org/reliable.html

Most of the secret esoteric knowledge that the so called enlightened posses, astral projection, extrasensory perception, telepathy, psychic abilities, fairy tales, fairies, elf's and too many more to list, are self delusions induces by self hypnosis, i.e. meditation and various forms of trauma, physiological, emotional or mental. This is called Delusional disorder!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delusional_disorder

Here are a couple of websites that illustrate this disorder!

http://www.reptilianagenda.com/menu.shtml

http://www.survive2012.com/geryl1.php

http://www.13moon.com/prophecy%20page.htm

I feel sorry for these people, in this disorder it is impossibly to realize ones mistakes! This world is full of fallacious information! If Academic Institutions full of highly educated men and women could not stop themselves from spawning such nonsense as, black-holes, wormholes. white holes, the string theory, multiple dimensions, the multiverse, time travel, chaos theory, the theory of relativity, special, general or otherwise, dark matter, dark energy and too many more to list, then it should be obvious to anyone that the lay people will be no better off!
Lizzie said. Ah, you, too, have heard the conspiracy theory about sending the excess human population to the slave labor colony on Mars?
No I have never heard of such a theory before! There are many people on Earth who would gladly relish the chance to leave this planet. Who cares about mars though? A dead planet! When this galaxy is probably full of earth like planets! This is where I want to go!
Lizzie said. BECAUSE they stole Tesla’s technology and deliberately pushed a gravity based model of space instead so the black ops folks could develop antigravity technology in secret.

I have to say that no such technology exists! With out a proper theoretical understanding of how the universe functions it would be very difficult to develop such technology! I think that the Thunderblog group has done on excellent job of demonstrating that by and large the main stream scientist are nowhere near of understanding the universe. So how a small group of people with out the proper theory was able to develop this technology is beyond my belief.

I've been to all the familiar places
I've been running like a sentence never begun
I've been looking for a way to let you know
I've got nothing left to fill the spaces
I've got nothing but a centre coming undone
I've been doing circles and it shows.
ATB