An Holistic Cosmology For the 21st Century

New threads (topics) in the Thunderblogs/Multimedia forum are only to be initiated by Forum Administrators. This is the place for users to comment on or discuss aspects of any individual Thunderblog or Thunderbolts multimedia post.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Divinity

Re: An Holistic Cosmology For the 21st Century

Unread post by Divinity » Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:05 am

influx wrote:... And I should practice mediation so I can achieve astral projection? Every night when I fall asleep my puny brain produces the most incredible hallucinations, called dreams! If my brain can do this when I sleep and I can not tell that it is all a fake, a virtual world constructed in my head by my brain, then how would I know if I did the same to myself thru meditation? We all know that dreams are not real, but what verification will we have for what we see during these altered states of consciousness? These are most likely self induced delusional states brought on for the purpose of escaping the unbearable reality around us, similar to suicides. The knowledge obtained during these "trips" is no more real than the dream I had last night. Should I believe that the conversation had by a person with his muse when he was on DMT " the spirit molecule" is in fact real? Human beings can remember what never happened! It is called False Memory Syndrome!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_memory_syndrome

These memories can be implanted under hypnosis and even self hypnosis, which is meditation! These False Memories can have incredible drastic and damaging consequences.

http://faculty.washington.edu/eloftus/A ... /sciam.htm

http://www.fmsfonline.org/reliable.html

Most of the secret esoteric knowledge that the so called enlightened posses, astral projection, extrasensory perception, telepathy, psychic abilities, fairy tales, fairies, elf's and too many more to list, are self delusions induces by self hypnosis, i.e. meditation and various forms of trauma, physiological, emotional or mental. This is called Delusional disorder!
And what is wrong with that, influx? If it's YOU who's in charge of where you go and how you get there, how can it be dangerous or delusional? If it pleases you and it beats the physical reality, why not go there and have fun? All realms visited/created by you are real to you, no different to this one. The only prison bars that exist are the ones we set ourselves...why place limits on the extent of our consciousness? The human condition is not a happy one, as I'm sure you will agree. It's why most who aren't starving or sick take recreational drugs/drink and other distractions from 'real life'. It's altogether more healthy to be in control of your experiences without an external influence of any kind, IMO.

The proof of the pudding is in the trying. You don't need convoluted rules or instructions, you don't need to meditate for half a century to master this. All you need to do is relax, breathe, visualise a picture and place yourself there. These are realms of no limitations and no fear. Anything/everything is possible. If you invite 5 or 6 friends to be 'there' with you, why don't you do so and then check with them the next day to see if they have any memory of being there? I do understand your point, of course, but if this is the way humanity are going, then why not take an 'open-minded' approach? It could be we are becoming Shaman, and that we have dumbed ourselves down to such an extent we don't even believe our own capabilities any more.

Psychologists call this delusional because they are so very frightened of anything outside the 'norm' even though there isn't a person alive who is normal. All kinds of excuses as to why we shouldn't experiment with these other realms are brought up - from the reptilian agenda to evil astral entities, to the thread of madness. There is only one danger, IMO; that's it's so enjoyable to do this, when one returns, it can be difficult to stay grounded. For that reason, grounding exercises are necessary.

I would also add that if one is going to attempt to try this, that they do not ever interfere in the path of another. Free will for all has to prevail. And, of course, it works all the better when you do it in the spirit of love and brotherhood. Let's face it, the occultists have been doing this for centuries, and this is how they have managed to control so much. The astral and other realms are incredibly powerful, which is why it's so vital to have the correct frame of mind when venturing 'out'.

I put this to you: people who can cope with this reality on this planet today without going partially insane must be insane themselves. We are not meant to live this way. What we see is a fingerprint of Reality out there/in here and the denial of that is what's making humans so limited and defeated. ;)

Divinity

Unread post by Divinity » Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:18 am

Lizzie said: BECAUSE they stole Tesla’s technology and deliberately pushed a gravity based model of space instead so the black ops folks could develop antigravity technology in secret.
Influx wrote: I have to say that no such technology exists! With out a proper theoretical understanding of how the universe functions it would be very difficult to develop such technology! I think that the Thunderblog group has done on excellent job of demonstrating that by and large the main stream scientist are nowhere near of understanding the universe. So how a small group of people with out the proper theory was able to develop this technology is beyond my belief.
Exactly....Without a proper theoretical understanding of how the universe functions it would be very difficult to develop such technology! See Kevin's latest post on the Lattice thread. Tesla, Schauberger, Russell, and many others DID know how this Universe functioned (and sometimes it was because they 'communed' with their Universe directly (Energy/Information exchange direct with the Universe, in the form of inspiration and visions)). These scientists knew the truth but were 'squashed' by the system.

That was how Tesla could do it because he totally understood the mechanics. Have you not read any Tesla, Influx?

Divinity

Unread post by Divinity » Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:35 am

I hope Kevin doesn't mind my quoting him, from Dowsing and the Lattice:
kevin wrote:I can only convey as I detect and somehow KNOW, and to know I admit is very odd, we have been brainwashed into assuming knowledge is aquired by learning, well all knowledge of whatever time is , is all about us, if we access it, it then requires the right frame of mind, otherwise whatever you are thinking of will find you, so it's no use thinking of ghosts and ghoulies, or any such things, no thoughts at all, it's simple, maybe the simple can only understand?
I can keep my mind fixed on specific things, and don't allow myself to be dragged about thinking of too many things, hence I keep out of many sites and subjects, I look back at megaliths, and recognise others across time that have KNOWN, you just know they have also known, hard to explain, therefore tesla, reich, russell, sir oliver lodge, viktor schauberger, and most of all TT Brown, many others too, many now are knowing, different parts of a huge puzzle, if we all go back into ONE, then we will all KNOW everything at once, if that is to occur, so be it, if its not I want to know every detail as best I can, not for me, but my children and grandchildren especially, but for all as well.
:)

atlanteanlore

Unread post by atlanteanlore » Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:47 am

A gravity based cosmology is valid and real insofar as "normal" consciousness endorses it. Yet this concensus is devolved from Mystical Truth which states that so-called Gravity is not a radiating energy but a manipulation whereby normal consciousness "hacks" the Cosmic Hologram. The tension of this wrested perspective is scientific gravity and believers in Gravitus, nature as a survival of the fittest, are skeptical of spookiness beyond the speed of light. But it is Finitude not Lightspeed that limits the Cosmos, so near-instant communication resonates within the Hologram as a field of Aetheric Time which represents space as Oneness. A gravity based perspective is provincial and unaware that its own consciousness is being manipulated by Negativity. Conversely, real gravity is a product of inertial mass, cosmic continuity, and electromagnetic light is radiant energy denoting a Positive Witnessing of the universe. But it is the inspiration of Resonance, as above so below, that sees the Hologram when soul's conscience is enlightened. Such is the Mystic Way.

ThunderCat

Unread post by ThunderCat » Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:23 pm

Disgusting ! Just disgusting ! I really hate when people try to do things like these, seems like people who support plasma cosmology has faith into faeires, if you wanna to discredit the EU you are into the right path, and remember that 911 is the emergency number from us... i will stop reading your posts.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:36 am

Influx said: Every night when I fall asleep my puny brain produces the most incredible hallucinations, called dreams!
Well, you have decided that you have a “puny” brain that produces “incredible” hallucinations. Perhaps if you realize that you have a very large brain capable of creating fascinating “dreamscapes,” then you could allow yourself to go anywhere you want. :D
If my brain can do this when I sleep and I can not tell that it is all a fake, a virtual world constructed in my head by my brain, then how would I know if I did the same to myself thru meditation? We all know that dreams are not real, but what verification will we have for what we see during these altered states of consciousness?
Oh, but you can tell the difference. In Groff’s “dream reality”, for instance, you exist as conscious mind awareness; you can witness a supernova explosion. In your waking “reality” you know you cannot do this.
The knowledge obtained during these "trips" is no more real than the dream I had last night.
Well, with that I disagree.

Lucid Dreaming: Awake in Your Sleep?
http://www.susanblackmore.co.uk/Articles/si91ld.html
Should I believe that the conversation had by a person with his muse when he was on DMT "the spirit molecule" is in fact real?
Most techniques use breathing; there are no drugs involved.
Most of the secret esoteric knowledge that the so called enlightened posses, astral projection, extrasensory perception, telepathy, psychic abilities, fairy tales, fairies, elf's and too many more to list, are self delusions induces by self hypnosis, i.e. meditation and various forms of trauma, physiological, emotional or mental. This is called Delusional disorder!
Ingo Swan suffers from “delusional disorder?” I bet he was well paid for using his “delusional disorder” skills.
No I have never heard of such a theory before! There are many people on Earth who would gladly relish the chance to leave this planet. Who cares about mars though? A dead planet! When this galaxy is probably full of earth like planets! This is where I want to go!
Well, we humans have done a good job in trashing our own beautiful planet. Why should we want to go anywhere else with our terrible track record? Perhaps if we had treated Mother Earth from the very beginning with the reverence She deserves, we would not want to "bail out." Maybe we would be unwelcome elsewhere in the Universe.
I have to say that no such technology exists!
But it does exist.

http://www.haarp.net/
Divinity said: The only prison bars that exist are the ones we set ourselves...why place limits on the extent of our consciousness?

The proof of the pudding is in the trying. You don't need convoluted rules or instructions, you don't need to meditate for half a century to master this. All you need to do is relax, breathe, visualise a picture and place yourself there. These are realms of no limitations and no fear.

Psychologists call this delusional because they are so very frightened of anything outside the 'norm' even though there isn't a person alive who is normal.
Yes, we create our own prisons; and woe be to the person who dares to step outside the realm of “normalcy.”
The working man held in his hands all the power he needed to be truly free, but he did not know it and he gave it away to a master. He could have prevented every single war in the history of mankind, but he did not know that he could do it. His real life was here and his ideas about his life where there. What was making life run its course was despised: manual labor, adolescent love, the joy of life. What was set up to kill life was highly honored: the emperor, the Jesuit, the professional killer of people.

I am at odds with my friends who correctly criticize the status quo in social affairs but do not go back to its common denominator, the armored, biologically disrupted human structure that produces this status quo. At the risk of appearing “one sided” or “fanatically aggressive,” I venture that the statement that most philosophies about human misery are built on the evasion of the essential.

I venture, furthermore, to assert that every single human being living and yet to be born knows or will know exactly from where all the misery stems. But just as an American farmer thinks he is a nobody and that a muddle-headed mystic of a past vice-president is a somebody, every single human being knows the truth about himself and his world but deems himself unimportant. Ether, God and Devil – Cosmic Superimposition – Wilhelm Reich

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:50 am

atlanteanlore said: A gravity based cosmology is valid and real insofar as "normal" consciousness endorses it. Yet this concensus is devolved from Mystical Truth which states that so-called Gravity is not a radiating energy but a manipulation whereby normal consciousness "hacks" the Cosmic Hologram. Such is the MysticWay.
LOL :mrgreen:

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:04 am

Plasma is naughty! :D
Thundercat: Disgusting ! Just disgusting ! I really hate when people try to do things like these, seems like people who support plasma cosmology has faith into faeires
Superspectrum Blues
The trans-electromagnetic nature of elements of the Fortean continuum...
http://www.fiu.edu/~mizrachs/superspectrum.html
There are many documented cases of electromagnetic effects in conjunction with paranormal phenomena. In houses experiencing poltergeists or other 'ghostlike' apparitions, electrical appliances and light fixtures often display unusual behavior. There are many documented cases of paranormal communication through electronic devices - the Raudive voice recordings on radio, TV apparitions, and mysterious phone calls. Similarly, UFOs and other paranormal occurences often cause interference with car engines and other electrical equipment, and some feel UFOs hovering near power lines may cause blackouts. Those who have seen UFOs often receive dehydration and 'eyeburn' - a result of high-frequency actinic (UV) radiation - which is observed in people who have sighted "sasquatch" and other apparitions, as well. The presence of unusual EM activity in 'windows' of paranormal activity is often demonstrated by the tendency for compass needles and other electronic instruments to behave wildly.

redeye

Unread post by redeye » Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:56 am

There are many documented cases of electromagnetic effects in conjunction with paranormal phenomena. In houses experiencing poltergeists or other 'ghostlike' apparitions, electrical appliances and light fixtures often display unusual behavior. There are many documented cases of paranormal communication through electronic devices - the Raudive voice recordings on radio, TV apparitions, and mysterious phone calls. Similarly, UFOs and other paranormal occurences often cause interference with car engines and other electrical equipment, and some feel UFOs hovering near power lines may cause blackouts. Those who have seen UFOs often receive dehydration and 'eyeburn' - a result of high-frequency actinic (UV) radiation - which is observed in people who have sighted "sasquatch" and other apparitions, as well. The presence of unusual EM activity in 'windows' of paranormal activity is often demonstrated by the tendency for compass needles and other electronic instruments to behave wildly.
It all sounds like plasma phenomenon to me.
The auroras which occurred as a result of the "great geomagnetic storm" on both August 28, 1859 and September 2, 1859 are thought to be perhaps the most spectacular ever witnessed throughout recent recorded history. Balfour Stewart, in a paper [9][10] to the Royal Society on November 21, 1861, described both auroral events as documented by a self-recording magnetograph at the Kew Observatory and established the connection between the September 2, 1859 auroral storm and the Carrington-Hodgson flare event when he observed that “it is not impossible to suppose that in this case our luminary was taken in the act.” The second auroral event, which occurred on September 2, 1859 as a result of the exceptionally intense Carrington-Hodgson white light solar flare on September 1, 1859 produced aurora so widespread and extraordinarily brilliant that they were seen and reported in published scientific measurements, ship's logs and newspapers throughout the United States, Europe, Japan and Australia. It was reported by the New York Times [11] [12] [13] that in Boston on Friday September 2, 1859 the Aurora was "so brilliant that at about one o'clock ordinary print could be read by the light"[12][14][15]. One o’clock Boston time on Friday September 2, would have been 6:00 GMT and the self-recording magnetograph at the Kew Observatory was recording the geomagnetic storm, which was then one hour old, at its full intensity; this is amazingly accurate news reporting. Between 1859 and 1862 Elias Loomis published a series of nine papers on the Great Auroral Exhibition of 1859 in the American Journal of Science where he collected world wide reports of the auroral event. The aurora is thought to have been produced by one of the most intense coronal mass ejections in history, very near the maximum intensity that the Sun is thought to be capable of producing. It is also notable for the fact that it is the first time where the phenomena of auroral activity and electricity were unambiguously linked. This insight was made possible not only due to scientific magnetometer measurements of the era but also as a result of a significant portion of the 125,000 miles (201,000 km) of telegraph lines then in service being significantly disrupted for many hours throughout the storm. Some telegraph lines however, seem to have been of the appropriate length and orientation which allowed a current (geomagnetically induced current) to be induced in them (due to Earth's severely fluctuating magnetosphere) and actually used for communication. The following conversation occurred between two operators of the American Telegraph Line between Boston and Portland, Maine, on the night of September 2, 1859 and reported in the Boston Traveler:

Boston operator (to Portland operator): "Please cut off your battery [power source] entirely for fifteen minutes."
Portland operator: "Will do so. It is now disconnected."
Boston: "Mine is disconnected, and we are working with the auroral current. How do you receive my writing?"
Portland: "Better than with our batteries on. - Current comes and goes gradually."
Boston: "My current is very strong at times, and we can work better without the batteries, as the aurora seems to neutralize and augment our batteries alternately, making current too strong at times for our relay magnets. Suppose we work without batteries while we are affected by this trouble."
Portland: "Very well. Shall I go ahead with business?"
Boston: "Yes. Go ahead."

The conversation was carried on for around two hours using no battery power at all and working solely with the current induced by the aurora, and it was said that this was the first time on record that more than a word or two was transmitted in such manner.[14]
from wiki

Condign Report thread

I have no belief in the paranormal or religion or sasquatch (what is it with Americans and bigfoot? although I guess we're the same when it comes to Nessie). However, when I was about eight I dreamt that my best friend would come into school the following day with his arm in a black sling, and the next day he came into school with his arm in a black sling (broken collar bone). I have never seen a black sling, either before or after this incident. Also, once again at school, we were messing around with a Ouija board and it successfully predicted 30 cards from a shuffled deck without any mistakes until somebody freaked out and turned the table over. I can't explain these incidents.

Cheers!
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind."
Bob Marley

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:31 pm

Thundercat: Disgusting ! Just disgusting ! I really hate when people try to do things like these, seems like people who support plasma cosmology has faith into faeires. if you wanna to discredit the EU you are into the right path
Yet the "plasma phenomenon" produces these very same effects -- poltergeists (faeries) or other 'ghostlike' apparition, etc.

kmcook

Unread post by kmcook » Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:24 pm

Hello all,

However expressed, Thundercat on Wed 03 makes a good call within the posting.

On this TB forum the EU sections are educational, informative and deal with the EU very well - but many topics within the three sections of 'The Future of Science', 'The Human Question' and 'New Insights and Mad Ideas' are often hijacked or misdirected from their originating topics.

I also see a real risk that the value of 'real' EU sections being devalued and yes, even discredited as Thundercat puts it, by the inclusion of much of the non-EU posting within those sections.

kmc

kmcook

Unread post by kmcook » Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:32 pm

To mine of Fri 05 I add...

To make my point ...just take this topic - 'A Holistic Cosmologyfor the 21st Century'.

It has been variously misdirected by posts talking of religion-sponsored wars, remote viewing, the twin towers attacks, conspiracies by black ops, altered consciousness and self-hypnosis via meditation.

Cosmology..?

davesmith_au
Site Admin

Unread post by davesmith_au » Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:00 pm

Very much agreed kmcook, it would be appreciated if folk didn't take the posting of a more 'speculative' or controversial topic as an open invitation to start sprouting conspiracy theories and politics. Anyone who views Michael Goodspeed's video in the right light will see it's not about all the speculation some are jumping to in this thread. It's about the scientific and logical evaluation of some of the more controversial areas of modern research. Speaking about something doesn't imply instant support for every alternative view out there, and it would be nice to see some scientific debate instead of pet theories. Let's keep the speculative opinions on the last three boards of the forum please.

Cheers, Dave Smith.
Administrator.
"Those who fail to think outside the square will always be confined within it" - Dave Smith 2007
Please visit PlasmaResources
Please visit Thunderblogs
Please visit ColumbiaDisaster

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:11 am

Are humans (and all life) bioelectromagnetic beings? What scientific evidence is there to prove it? Does electromagnetism cause the PSI phenomena and other paranormal activities in humans and other animals?

The Journal of Bioelectromagnetic Medicine
http://www.diamondhead.net/tjobm.htm
An Interdisciplinary Journal Concerning Studies on the Theoretical Basis and Expression
of Bioresonance Within the Backdrop of Bioelectromagnetic Medicine
Bioelectromagnetic Healing, its History and a Rationale for its Use
http://users.erols.com/iri/BEMsHealing.html
Bioelectromagnetics (BEMs) is the study of the effect of electromagnetic fields on biological systems [1]. Though electromagnetic fields have sometimes been associated with potential for harm to the body, there are many BEM instruments and devices re-emerging in the 21st century, based on high voltage Tesla coils, that apparently bring beneficial health improvements to human organisms.
Bioelectromagnetic Weapons
http://www.i-sis.org.uk/BW.php
Electromagnetic weapons operate at the speed of light; they can kill, torture and enslave; but the public are largely unaware that they exist, because these weapons operate by stealth and leave no physical evidence.
Bioelectromagnetics: The Question of Subtle Energies
http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~sai/bem_Wall.htm
Bioelectromagnetics is a relatively new interdisciplinary science at the interface between biology, physics and medicine. The spectrum of modern bioelectromagnetics research runs from concrete applications, such as therapeutic applications of electromagnetic (EM) fields, to studies that seek to reveal how living cells, tissues and organisms can usefully interact with EM signals. Therapeutic applications include the EM stimulation of wound and bone healing, the use of magnetic pulses to alleviate arthritic conditions, and the treatment of sleep disorders and anxiety with electrical currents.
Plasma Phenomena and Paranormal Activity
http://www.fiu.edu/~mizrachs/superspectrum.html
There are many documented cases of electromagnetic effects in conjunction with paranormal phenomena. In houses experiencing poltergeists or other 'ghostlike' apparitions, electrical appliances and light fixtures often display unusual behavior.
Electromagnetic and Other Subtle Energies in Psi Research
http://www.esalenctr.org/display/confpa ... 9&pgtype=1
Beverly Rubik opened the formal presentations with some interesting theories and data that, when taken together, pave the way to a possible relationship between subtle energies and psi.
The Science of Audio Based Brainwave Entrainment
http://www.web-us.com/thescience.htm
Brain wave entrainment tapes and CDs based on binaural beat frequency research. Use of these tapes and CDs result in brain wave entrainment and can induce altered states of consciousness. Some have called it instant meditation. Unlike mind altering drugs which people use to achieve altered states, binaural beat brainwave entrainment technology is legal and non-toxic.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:00 pm

Russian scientists developed a unified field theory by adding torsion (spin) fields to the electromagnetic and gravity fields.

http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... =946#p9543

http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... =946#p9544

http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... t=15#p9589

Why do spin fields matter? How would such a TOE promote a more holistic cosmology?

ORMUS and Cosmic Orgasm
http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/Orgasm.htm
This orgasmic experience that Hudson describes is also described in the literature of various mystical traditions. In the Christian mystical tradition it is referred to as “religious ecstasy” but it is likely to be much the same thing. Hindu mystics even developed a yoga called kundalini yoga, to use this energy.

Wilhelm Reich called it “orgone” energy and even developed some methods for manipulating it. It is probably related to the spin field that Russian scientists have been exploring in the last few years
ORMUS and Consciousness
http://members.aol.com/yggdras/paraphysics/BCarter.htm
The alchemists claimed that the inner transformation of the alchemist had to occur in order for the alchemist to be able to make the outer transformation of lead to gold which was used as a proof of the production of the alchemical Philosopher's Stone.

Hudson called these materials ORMEs as an acronym for Orbitally Rearranged Monoatomic Elements. Since some or all of these elements may be diatomic and since Hudson has patented these materials under the ORME name we refer to them as ORMUS or m-state elements (m-state stands for microcluster-state)

We postulate that these materials are a Cooper-paired diatomic form of the precious metal elements. They exhibit superconductive properties at body temperature. They exclude magnetic fields and magnetically levitate.

We believe that the ORMUS elements may provide a clear bridge between mind and matter. They appear to be involved in several biological processes and they also seem to be related to psychic and kundalini effects. Various folks who have eaten them for long periods of time report that they produce many of the kundalini effects spoken of in the Vedic texts.
Ascension Alchemy
http://www.asc-alchemy.com/mono.html
White powder gold as well as monoatomic rhodium and monoatomic iridium are unique in form and function. David Hudson theorized that the elongated nuclei (2:1 height/width ratio)* of monoatomic elements allowing for a high spin state, along with "paired" electrons, makes them biosuperconductors.
White Powder Gold
http://www.whitepowdergold.com/
The ancients believed this substance would facilitate extraordinary life-spans, and cure many diseases by allowing the body to operate as close to perfection as possible. We would say today that it would vastly increase the ability of each cell to conduct electrical impulses, almost like a high performance re-wiring job for the entire body.
Platinum Metals Group
http://www.cocoonnutrition.org/catalog/ ... er_min.php
The Russian physicist Sakarov declared in his many papers that any substance that, following transmutation, becomes stabilized and weighs less than 56% in relation to its beginning physical mass is a material that has successfully bent space and time. He called such material “exotic matter” in his papers. In other words, such ‘exotic matter’ is the perfect superconductor material.