Big Bang Busted!

New threads (topics) in the Thunderblogs/Multimedia forum are only to be initiated by Forum Administrators. This is the place for users to comment on or discuss aspects of any individual Thunderblog or Thunderbolts multimedia post.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

davesmith_au
Site Admin

Big Bang Busted!

Unread post by davesmith_au » Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:07 pm

08/02/21 ~ Stephen J. Crothers

The Black Hole, the Big Bang, and Modern Physics

There has been a deliberate suppression of important scientific papers by the community of physicists and astronomers concerning the black hole, beginning with the original paper by Karl Schwarzschild of 1916, evidently for vainglory, money and self-aggrandisement. I bring you free access to those papers, and others of relevance, in the hope that this fraud can be exposed and physics restored to a rational search for knowledge. The black hole has no foundation in theory whatsoever. Neither Newton's theory nor Einstein's theory predict it. In fact, both theories preclude it, contrary to what the orthodox relativists claim... [more...]
"Those who fail to think outside the square will always be confined within it" - Dave Smith 2007
Please visit PlasmaResources
Please visit Thunderblogs
Please visit ColumbiaDisaster

Marnee

Re: Big Bang Busted!

Unread post by Marnee » Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:33 am

Supposedly several flaws in Crother's, Broullouin's, Abrams's and other's proofs have been identified and dealt with in the links provided here:

http://sci.tech-archive.net/Archive/sci ... 01432.html

How reliable this source is or if the analysis is correct, I do not know although Id like to hear what anyone has to say on the matter. Im afraid the mathematical systems involved are far too complex for me to take apart and analyze although I have tried to understand them the best I can.