[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1056: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Thunderbolts Forum • View topic - The Schumann Resonance

The Schumann Resonance

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Re: The Schumann Resonance

Unread postby mague » Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:33 pm

Look mom, no gravity - part 2.

Black holes:

Black holes do not attract anything. Actually they are extremely potent knots releasing vast amounts of energy. What we observe as sucking effect is the void force confining it. There is no need for dark matter, the void presses the whole galaxy into its form.

Levitation and spirituality:

Dealing with the void is dealing with pressure. Try extreme diving or climb the Mount Everest. You will deal with physical pressure but at the same rate with spiritual pressure. Even if you manage to create a levitating device aka. Flying Saucer, the pilot will have to deal with the spiritual pressure. Just as the F15 pilot has to deal with multiple G acceleration... erm multiple G pressure.
To hover in meditation you will need to be able to deal with the pressure. To pilot a Flying Saucer you will need to be able to deal with the pressure.

The lack of the void:

Sometimes the void reacts appropriate by not pressing. Cancer cells are the result of lacking void force. The universe doesnt care for the shape of cells anymore. Reason is the complete lack of void force in our lives.
mague

Unread postby Grey Cloud » Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:25 am

Hi Mague,
Interesting couple of posts. It will take me a while to get my head fully around them but I think I get what you are saying.
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.
Grey Cloud

Unread postby mague » Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:11 am

mague

Unread postby mague » Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:12 am

mague

Unread postby lizzie » Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:26 am

lizzie

Unread postby Grey Cloud » Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:19 am

Hi Mague and Lizzie,
I'm coming at it from the direction of the Greek's 'rarification and condensation' and Empedokles' Aphrodite and Eris.
The great Way is simple
Tao Te Ching, 53.
Grey Cloud

Unread postby seasmith » Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:07 pm

seasmith

Unread postby lizzie » Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:15 pm

lizzie

Unread postby mague » Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:11 pm

mague

Unread postby mague » Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:43 am

mague

Unread postby kevin » Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:12 am

Lizzie,
That is a cracking link, the terraresearch one about tesla and earth quakes.
I was fortunate enough to be sort of ready for an earth quake here and could therefore be aware during it.
i didn't blindly panic, but kept on dowsing, difficult as you are thrown about.
but My rods were nearly ripped out of my hands in the direction that a massive flow took( radiating out from a point)
everything took on this jello look but again I was ready for that also.
If You look at the so called secret socities from teslas angle, and realise the powers involved, it is no wonder that a lid is kept on this subject??????
It makes You re-think about nuclear so called explosions as well?
It is why I have been trying to suggest that the aether is a solid, a super dense solid millions of times more dense than diamond.
Then what is flowing is that which enables orientation of every point within that solid, this is the only way other dimensions and parallel universes could exist in the same area?
Time would then be no more than a condition of multiple inputs and orientation of points, all time could exist at once, but the now be clearer.
Kevin
kevin

Unread postby Grey Cloud » Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:36 am

The great Way is simple
Tao Te Ching, 53.
Grey Cloud