The Schumann Resonance

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

mague

Re: The Schumann Resonance

Unread post by mague » Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:19 am

GaryN wrote:Hi mague ,
I'm wondering about the electrical properties of all substances, and if it is the charge pattern that is affecting our overall electrical fields, or the balance of those fields. As we have been discussing on these forums, the ancients seemed to have had a much better handle on the workings of the world than we give them credit for. Even homeopathic amounts of some herbs can have profound effects on body and mind, but variations in the individuals 'normal' state mean that a one-size-fits-all approach to the type and amount of substance administered doesn't work. The Chinese knew of the affects of Cannabis, and many other substances 5000 years or more ago, was this just by experimentation, or did they have a little help from above?

Hello GaryN,

i d prefer the holistic approach. The electric field is only one part of the whole body. Someone once made it clear to me with a simple example. Pull the left bottom side of your T-shirt and look what the T-shirt does. It tenses on your top right shoulder. It also applies pressure to the skin on your shoulder and applies pressure to anything below the skin, muscles, blood vessels, fiber, bones. On a deeper level it also affects the cells. The blood vessels under pressure affect the heart and then all other organs.

Cause here, effects there. Although you feel the tension in the shoulder any attempt to cure the shoulder is useless. You have to remove the pull at the bottom left ;)

I would not look at camomile like a chemist does or a physicist. The camomile flower bud is the sum of many things. To create a chemical substance thats equal to a camomile flower bud is not enough. It never saw the sun and it will never contain the energy of the soil a natural flower grows in.
Thats why i always look at a herb as a herb. Not what chemical or physical properties it has.

The ancient use of herbs. I dont know what they did. I guess humans are curious and try to eat anything once in a while. Some is tasty, some bitter and other things create a flush or even kill the human.
The brain memorizes anything. And under certain circumstances the person suddely has a ravenous appetite for something. You catched a cold and your mind starts to dream of herbs. See pregnand women. Suddenly they show weird patterns of appetite. They body requires ceartin food to grow a child. And the mind is looking in its archive and let the woman dream of certain food like sour cucumber and nougat creme :)

But i also think there was a lot of try and error involved.
On the spiritual level we have to accept that herbs are living entities. There is a probability that they are able to comunicate and that they are trying to help. But thats really the spirit level without any proove.

Orlando

Unread post by Orlando » Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:53 pm

Who needs Nature anymore? :o

http://www.biotele.com/Rewiring%20The%20Body.htm
Rewiring The Body
First came pacemakers. Now exotic implants are bringing new hope to victims of epilepsy, paralysis, depression, and other diseases.
The potential is great. Unlike most drugs, these implants produce few side effects. The devices also are aimed at prevalent diseases that can't always be treated with drugs. As a result, medical-products executives and their surgeon partners predict that such implants could one day become as common as cardiac devices, which are currently helping 2 million Americans.

Little wonder, then, that some of the biggest names in health care are in a scramble to get into the market. Most recently, in December, Johnson & Johnson (JNJ ) bought implant-maker Guidant Corp. (GDT ) for $23.9 billion. "Any organ that a nerve can influence -- and that's every organ in the body -- can be affected using this technology," says Dr. Ali R. Rezai, who is director of functional neurosurgery at the Cleveland Clinic. "It's a new era in neurology.
"
well its about time, all our problems are taken care of , for a fee of course ;)

Peace
Or
Teach me a fact and I'll learn; Tell me the truth and I'll Believe;
Tell me a Story and it will live in my Heart forever--

Native American Proverb

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:48 pm

mague wrote: i d prefer the holistic approach. The electric field is only one part of the whole body. Someone once made it clear to me with a simple example. Pull the left bottom side of your T-shirt and look what the T-shirt does. It tenses on your top right shoulder. It also applies pressure to the skin on your shoulder and applies pressure to anything below the skin, muscles, blood vessels, fiber, bones. On a deeper level it also affects the cells. The blood vessels under pressure affect the heart and then all other organs.

Cause here, effects there. Although you feel the tension in the shoulder any attempt to cure the shoulder is useless. You have to remove the pull at the bottom left ;)

I would not look at camomile like a chemist does or a physicist. The camomile flower bud is the sum of many things. To create a chemical substance thats equal to a camomile flower bud is not enough. It never saw the sun and it will never contain the energy of the soil a natural flower grows in.
Thats why i always look at a herb as a herb. Not what chemical or physical properties it has.

The ancient use of herbs. I dont know what they did. I guess humans are curious and try to eat anything once in a while. Some is tasty, some bitter and other things create a flush or even kill the human.
The brain memorizes anything. And under certain circumstances the person suddely has a ravenous appetite for something. You catched a cold and your mind starts to dream of herbs. See pregnand women. Suddenly they show weird patterns of appetite. They body requires ceartin food to grow a child. And the mind is looking in its archive and let the woman dream of certain food like sour cucumber and nougat creme :)

But i also think there was a lot of try and error involved.
On the spiritual level we have to accept that herbs are living entities. There is a probability that they are able to comunicate and that they are trying to help. But thats really the spirit level without any proove.
The shirt is outer example of a tensegrity of the fascia and the internal body stocking.
Nice.
:D

The idea presented about the consciousness of the plant itself coming forward in the "experience", thats a stroke of genius.
8-)
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:02 pm

Ancient Precision Stone Cutting
http://www.lauralee.com/articles/stonecut.htm
Ivan Watkins is a Professor of Geology, Department of Earth Sciences, at St. Cloud University in St. Cloud, Minnesota. He is investigating the finished surface of Inca stonemasonry. He says the surface of stone, at the microscopic level, indicates how it was, or wasn't, worked.

Watkins explains that soft rock is easy to cut; granite and the other hard igneous rocks are difficult. Granite contains 15 to 30% quartz crystals, and a few other minerals of varying degrees of hardness, which is important when viewing the signature marks left in stone under the microscope. The methods that are supposed to have been used by the ancients, such as pounding, hammering, grinding, polishing with abrasives, and wedging, just don't match up with what Watkins sees under the microscope.

In an effort to discover just how such surfaces could have been obtained by ancient cultures, Watkins went looking for modern technology that produces a similar signature. He found an important clue in the work of geologist David Lindroth, at the US Bureau of Mines, Twin Cities Research Center. Lindroth was using 100 watts of light energy, focused to a circle of 2 mm, to cut through any rock, in a process called "thermal disaggregation." The cuts were only 2 mm deep, but repeated passes can cut through rock of any size, he reports. Quartzite fragments quite easily with this process while basalt melt. And, he concludes, Inca stone surfaces are similar to those that have been thermally disaggregated.

What about a process that could cut stone, produce this signature, and used an energy source available to the Inca? Watkins found another clue in the bracelet worn by a modern-day priest in Cuzco. In the yearly Festival of the Sun, fire must be given by the hand of the sun. The ceremony requires lighting wisps of cotton on fire by using the sun’s rays, which are concentrated with a highly polished, concave indentation on a large gold bracelet. The bracelet is similar to those worn by ancient Inca.

Then Watkins noticed large parabolic gold bowls in a museum in Peru. "These bowls weren't meant to sit on a table holding fruit; they'd roll around the table. They must have been used for something else. They are just the right shape and material for catching the sun's rays, and focusing them into a beam of light."

Sun light strong enough to cut stone? Watkins suggests ancient Inca stonemasons heated and cut stone by using a series of very large gold parabolic reflectors to concentrate and focus solar energy. He points to the Conquistador’s records mentioning an Inca golden dish so large, it spanned the length of two men; to those big granite bedrock posts at Machu Picchu as possible supports for the mirrors; the fact that Peru, like Egypt gets strong sunlight all year long; and that gold is at its most reflective when its alloyed with silver. (Interesting that some pyramidions, or capstones, found in Egypt were made of electrum, an 80/20 ratio of gold to silver.) Watkin's research led him to develop a solar-powered device for cutting and polishing stone, for which he received a patent, application #4611857.

Dunn found, in "Pyramids and Temples of Giza," published in 1883, that Petrie had calculated the rate of descent of this ancient tubular drill, by measuring the distance between the spiral grooves it left behind on the core, as 1/10th of an inch per revolution which means, according to Dunn, that these ancient drills cut through solid granite with a feed rate 500 times greater than today's diamond drills.

"I presented Petrie’s astonishing calculations to other craftsman, asking them to determine what possible method could create that same feed rate, and the other characteristics we see in ancient drill cores, such as the hole and core tapering into the stone, and grooves cut deeper in quartz than in feldspar," says Dunn. "Most gave up. Only one figured it out, and he independently came up with the same method I did." What method is that? "Ultrasonics."

How do we use sound today to cut through rock? Dunn explains, "Today’s ultrasonic drills use very high frequency vibration, sound, traveling through a medium. It induces a tool to oscillate, or reciprocate back and forth about 19,000 to 25,000 hertz, in a rapid grinding process. A paste or slurry stimulates the cutting action." Modern ultrasonic machine-bits are used for the precision machining of odd-shaped holes in hard, brittle materials. It is significant that ultrasonic drills cut through quartz more easily than through the feldspar of granite. "Ultrasound gets the quartz in the granite vibrating in sympathy, and therefore cuts more easily," says Dunn.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:34 am

Junglelord said: DMT and the Schumann Resonance are related, that’s my belief. Your ability to open up is often assisted by fasting and meditation.
Lion Path
http://www.siriusrising.com/lionpath.htm
The 42 books of Thoth, of which only fragments remain, contain formulae for restoring the Vital Force and triggering a metamorphic process within the cells of the physical body. This would allow the Ka, or Spirit-Soul to form an "immortal body of light", not subject to the limitations of the 3 dimensional physical world.

This power was brought forth from the womb of the Divine Mother Isis, they believed, and emanated from her star, the brightest star in the sky, Sirius.

Certain plants contained substances that captured the radiant energy of Sirius just as chlorophyll captured the energy of the Sun. Tuned like crystals, these molecules transmitted the knowledge and awareness of the "Sirian Ray" to the recipient.

From the descriptions of the state induced by these "Star Medicines", modern pharmacology would identify analogs of the phenylethylamine (PEA) molecule as the most likely candidate.

Providing the base molecule for such psycho-active compounds as mescaline, PEA is also produced naturally in the body from the amino-acid phenylalanine when stimulated by strong positive emotions such as love or high achievement, and is considered to be one of the main "reward" neurotransmitters of the body.

Recent research has discovered that small almost homeopathic doses of the herb Cannabis Sativa elevate PEA levels in the brain by nearly 400%, larger quantities however, inhibit its production.

It is also produced by the breakdown of tissue during the fasting process and when the body is critically ill. PEA may be responsible for triggering the visions that many people experience at these times.

Also of interest is the plant steroid ecdysterone, a growth stimulator and plant analog for the compound responsible for transforming caterpillars into butterflies. Ecdysterone has also been found to be strongly anabolic (growth enhancing) in humans. Just as Monarch butterflies require certain plants to provide the catalyst for their metamorphosis, the "Book of Thoth" described plants that initiated a process of metamorphosis or "superbiology" for the advancement of the human Spirit-Soul, the Ka, into its higher dimensional form.

Combinations of ecdysterone and phenylethylamine derivatives would appear to be the likeliest choice for initiating a process of growth and transformation in humans.

The theory that star light can effect change in DNA structures is unproven by modern science.
http://www.diagnosis2012.co.uk/4.htm#beyond2012
2012 will be the end of the last of the series, and the end of a full cycle of 26,000 years.

Geologist Gregg Braden has pointed out that Earth’s magnetic field has dropped 58% in the last 2000 years, and that the rate has risen to a further 6% in the last 100 years. In other words, the global magnetic field is dropping at an accelerating rate towards a "zero point" at which the polarity of Earth will reverse. Braden says that the declining magnetic field is causing the Schumann resonance of the ionosphere to increase, and that it is currently resonating at between 8.6 - 9 hz, And will level out at 13 hz -the next number in the Fibbonacci series. The whole process is connected to the Mayan calendar, the largest increase being recorded in 1987, which is when the Harmonic Convergence occurred. (He says the last polar reversal was 13,200 years ago - close to half a precession cycle.)

In order to adapt, we must allow our bodies to alter their resonant frequency to match that of the earth. The process of adaptation is blocked by negative emotion, so we must become compassionate, and generate unconditional love. Shortly before Earth Shift, some people may achieve resonance in advance of the mass of humanity, and their "mer-ka-ba fields" - counter-posed tetrahedronal fields - will counter-rotate and merge to form a saucer-shaped light body, carrying those people into the fourth dimension. This is the Rapture. Sacred sites are places of a low magnetic field, allowing an easier- alteration of frequency

I have found an interesting piece of information that may corroborate the above theory. Bob Monroe, a pioneer of techniques to induce out-of-body experiences, states that when an OBE is occurring, the body’s polarity or electromagnetic field reverses itself. This has been witnessed by Michael Hutchison, observing experiments at the Monroe Institute.

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:31 pm

lizzie posted:
Recent research has discovered that small almost homeopathic doses of the herb Cannabis Sativa elevate PEA levels in the brain by nearly 400%, larger quantities however, inhibit its production.
Excellent to see confirmation of my own research. ;)

How did the Holy Herb become the Demon Weed?? Next, I'd like to research the anointing Oil and its effects. :P
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:08 am

Beyond 2012
http://www.diagnosis2012.co.uk/4.htm
Peak of monthly earth energy cycle; in Tom Graves’s classic book, "Needles of Stone", he reports the findings of dowsers, that standing stones have seven narrow bands of double-strength geomagnetic field running horizontally across the stone at various heights. These bands move up and down the stone a little, following the lunar cycle. Two bands are usually below ground, the third; just above or below the surface, and the top band at, or very close to, the top of the stone.

"All seven bands, according to several researchers I’ve talked to, are tapping points into a spiral release of some kind of energy that moves up and down the stone, following that (sic) lunar cycle. The cycle appears to control the release of this energy in a sine-wave form, the zero-points of the cycle occurring on the 6th day after new and full moon."

The pioneering dowser Guy Underwood had also noticed the lunar connection, and remarked that the months in the Celtic calendar had started on the 6th day after the new moon, and were divided into two fortnights. These cycles have now been monitored and found to repeat to an accuracy of within seven minutes per fortnight. The Celtic calendar was obviously based on this energy cycle, in which the spiral feeds energy from the ground to the sky during one half of the cycle, and feeds from the sky to the ground during the other half. (It may be that the bands act like chakras). I have just realised that the 21st December 2012 will not only be the winter solstice, but is also 6 days after the new moon*. This is a coincidence which would have been of significance to the Celts.

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:47 am

Lizzie,
I can confirm that when the moon is closest, it reverses the field flow directions.
it is akin to an invisable shadow moving across the earth, first off the flows ease until you have a standstill, then a reversal, and that reversal is with all levels of flows.
I have found this many times.
The solstice ( sun-still) periods with the sun and equinoxs do this even more .
but each day morning and evening a small alteration is detectable.
i do not keep records as a graph would, but I am very confident that Dr TT Brown did.

The question should be, what is this flowing STUFF?

I was extremely excited when i first encountered the stopping and reversal of flows, I even began writing poetry about it, describing how the dragons( how I think of the flows)
keep having a rest, but they are quickly back up and running.
IMAGINE, if this planet encountered such a strong field that stopped these flows for a lengthy period of time, I suspect electricity would cease?
Expect the unexpected.
kevin

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:52 pm

Black Suns, Dark Stars – Sirius and Saturn
Exploding planets and their Moons - Maldek/Mulge/Nibiru/Lucifer/Venus

SIRIUS THE DOG STAR - THE LOST AND MISSING STAR
http://www.greatdreams.com/dogstar.htm
Champollion (1790-1832) unravelled the secrets of Egyptian writing but so far nobody has demystified Egyptian beliefs. Astrophysics is the key. 11,650 year ago, a supernova (Maldek/Mulge/Nibiru?) exploded close to Earth in the direction of Orion's Belt. It became the god Osiris who donated metals and resembled a scarab beetle (expanding nova). Twenty-eight years later the binary star Sirius B (the god Horus) exploded, sending a plasma tongue looking like a fiery dragon or winged serpent (Seth) speeding towards Earth. Surviving humans realised their fate was determined by stellar explosions - new suns in the night coming and going as though they had inherited the spirit of the sun (Ra). The idea that Osiris assumed the essence of the sun, later passing it on to his son Horus (whose mother was Isis, the surviving binary star Sirius A) gave rise to the idea of resurrection.
Beyond 2012
http://www.diagnosis2012.co.uk/om1.htm
It is interesting that Murry Hope sees Sirius as "the third, and probably most influential player in a celestial drama", which caused the orbit and axis changes to the earth and Moon, and that it is due, in the near future, to cause a speeding-up of time, and an evolutionary quantum leap for life on earth.

Robert temple spent eight years investigating the Dogon tribe, from Mali, West Africa; in particular, their detailed knowledge, not only about other planets in our solar system, but information concerning orbit times and the presence of a white dwarf in the Sirius system. They say they were given the information many centuries ago, by extra-terrestrial visitors from Sirius. These beings are called "Nommo", which is a collective name for them.

They came to earth in an ark which was actually described by the Dogon as "appearing in the sky as a new star (the Blue Star Kachina?), and leaving with the Nommos at their departure from Earth". They call it "star of the tenth moon". When it appears, the description is more like a materialisation than the approach of an object. "

Here we have a possible connection with Sitchin's "12th Planet", as he says the asteroid belt was originally a planet (the tenth) (Maldek?) with 11 moons, which was destroyed when it collided with one of the moons of "Marduk" (Nibiru) * - the 12th planet on the 3,600 year orbit. The Dogon say that the Nommo will come again. "A certain "star" in the sky will appear once more" - the star of the tenth moon.

(* Marduk = the moons of Jupiter; the explosion of Sirius B disrupted Saturn?)
Beyond 2012
http://www.diagnosis2012.co.uk/6.htm
An ancient Hopi Indian prophecy states, "When the Blue Star Kachina makes its appearance in the heavens, the Fifth World will emerge". This will be the Day of Purification. The Hopi name for the star Sirius is Blue Star Kachina! Gordon Michael Scallion provides the explanation:

"The solar system shall become a binary sun system, when the Blue Star returns...during the day it will appear as a silvery light, one hundred times brighter than the Morning Star...During the evening, it will appear as a moon...the Blue Star is a companion to Sirius B.
Planet Xylanthia in the Sirius Star System
http://xylanthia.com/
The planet Xylanthia is located in the Sirius Star System, which is comprised of three stars; Sirius A, B and C. Sirius A and B orbit around Sirius C. Planet Xylanthia orbits around Sirius C, which is a black dwarf star.

The Dogon tribe in West Africa has ancient records of extraterrestrial beings visiting Earth. Thousands of years ago, the Dogons knew that Sirius was not just one star. Their ancient records revealed that Sirius was a three-star complex. They referred to Sirius C as the “woman planet.” The mother-planet, Xylanthia, orbits around Sirius C.
Dogon Cosmology, Sirius, and Hydrogen Astrophysics
http://tribes.tribe.net/kmt/thread/1b86 ... 30509bb63d
Modern astrophysics shows that indeed, Sirius B is a very old green dwarf star that has completed the cycle of regular star life. Sirius B ejected its outer atmosphere into space ages ago.

Po Tolo (Sirius B) is a star that has many of the qualities of a Black Hole. Dwarfs are 'Black stars' in that they have low luminosity. They do emit considerable UV radiation, however. Their primary energy is not nuclear-thermal, but piezo electric (ionic energy due to gravitational pressure). Dwarfs have electromagnetic fields that are stronger and a billion times larger than regular stars. They rotate incredibly fast, and circulate their particles for several thousand light-years. Dwarfs are very heavy and their weight bends (warps) time and space. Thus, dwarf stars have great influence on the organization of orbits and cycles of neighboring stars and planetary systems.

The Dogon say the Emma Ya Tolo is invisible and undetectable.

Dogon and Sirius
http://home.tiscali.nl/~gibbon/dogon.htm
The Dogon also describe a third star in the Sirius system, called Emme Ya ("Sorghum Female"). They claim that the knowledge was given to them by a race people from the Sirius system called the Nommos who visited Earth thousands of years ago. They are said to have come from a planet orbiting Sirius C. According to the Dogon legend, the Nommos lived on a planet that orbits another star in the Sirius system.
LODGE SOTHIS - MAGICAL MANIFESTO
http://www.dragonrouge.net/sothis/english/manifesto.htm
The name 'Sothis' seems to naturally fit the intents and the magical inclinations of the Lodge: Sothis/Sirius B is the dark star of Set, the ancient stellar body mysteriously 'discovered' more than 5000 years ago by the Dogons of Mali, and from which the darkest currents of magic emanate. Sothis is connected to Emme Ya (Sirius C), a bizarre star that constitutes the closest astronomical match to the concept of Black Sun, and from which Atlantean Lore says that many of the entities and intelligences today known in Pantheons sprang from. So, Sothis stands as the stellar, pulsating centre of the Draconian Current and of the energies that move the opposite side of creation - Sothis as 'Astrum Nigrum' (Black Star), soul of Black Isis and cosmic vehicle of Set.
StarMagick
http://www.shadowtarot.net/darkness/star_magick.asp
Roots of Star Magick lie in West Africa. The Sirius Mystery speaks of the Dogon tribe of Mali with its complex mythology of pre-eval contact with extraterrestrial beings from the binary star-system, Sirius.

In Hecate's Fountain, Kenneth Grant speaks of the planet Emme Ya in the Sirius star-system as the origin of the Loa—Voudoo goddesses and gods, the Orisha in Yoruba tradition. The Dogon know Emme Ya—Star of Women—as the planet of the primal goddess, the Orisha Yemoja. Mother of all African goddesses and gods, Her name—Mother of Fish—recalls ancient tales of the amphibious Nommos, powerful beings of god-like stature who brought civilization to earth from the star system of Sirius, and whom the Babylonians knew as the Musari.

Dogon – Nommos from Sirius
http://www.exodus2006.com/nomocode.htm
The Dogon call Saturn the "star of limiting the place" and say that when the Nommo left they became the "star of the 10th moon" - Phoebe is the 10th moon of Saturn and although little is known about it, what is known about it is quite odd. It is about 200 Km in diameter and has an orbit that is unlike the other moons of Saturn. It is much further out, goes round the other way and at a much different angle. It is black as soot and appears to be made of rock - but if it was made of rock it would be about 5 times heavier than it actually is.* It is also much more spherical than you would expect for an object with almost no gravity.

* Sagala?
The Dogon and Sirius
http://www.geocities.com/martinclutt/testcmab.htm
It [Digitaria] is composed of a metal named sagala, a little brighter than iron, and of a weight that everyone on earth cannot lift it.

Much more interesting is the Dogon concept of "Sagala," supposed to be shiny and metallic. Holberg and co. confirm that Sirius B is a "carbon core" white dwarf; it is known that white dwarfs start out hot and gradually cool to "black dwarfs". What is this matter chemically -- carbon-diamondoid? Can white-dwarf material separate from its "parent" and retain its integrity and structure?
Lucifer of the Black Sun
http://hiddenlight777.wordpress.com/200 ... black-sun/
Lucifer is the goddess of the Black Sun which is truly the great dragon Typhon the mother of all creation and of humanity. Typhon’s self begotten son was Sut the ancient Egyptian god which was Sothis or Sirius. Which in later reckonings Sut was then named after the planet Saturn which was called in earlier times in history concerning Christianity Satan, or Lucifer. Lucifer is not just female or male Lucifer is androgynous, meaning that this very ancient creator is both female and male.

There are three forms of Suns known in esoteric literature. There is a term called the Sun behind the Sun, which may be termed as the Sun behind our local Sun called Sirius. There are three Sirius suns A, B, and C which also cosmically allude to the existence of three Suns. The third Sun is called the galactic Sun which is a black hole in the depths of our solar system.
The Black Sun
http://vinlandfolkresistance.blogspot.c ... mcvan.html
The Black Sun is the star Sirius which was long thought to be the brightest and most powerful of stars. Sirius is actually two stars, the gigantic Sirius A, and the much smaller Sirius B. As the moon reflects the sun so does the sun reflect Sirius. Since far distant times Sirius was believed to be the very cradle of all life throughout the extended universe.
Saturn
http://old-mage.com/Meanings/S/saturn.htm
Babylonian astrologers considered Saturn the same as their Black Sun (the solar god entombed) and addressed him as "Lord Saturn the cold, the dry, the dark, the harmful ... crafty sire that knows all wiles, who is deceitful, sage, understanding, who causes prosperity or ruin."

Because of its dark color, and because Phoebe's orbit is irregular (elliptical, outside the plane of Saturn's equator and retrograde), scientists think the moon is probably a captured object, possibly a comet, asteroid or Kuiper Belt Object (KBO).
The Astrological Black Sun
http://www.horusset.com/RIKB/bsastro.htm
The association between Saturn and the Black Sun as an alchemical and occult symbol is traditional. In alchemy, the Black Sun represents the nigredo stage of the alchemical operation, the stage of calcination or blackening of the first matter by burning. The color black has been associated with Saturn since ancient times, and is not merely a feature found in contemporary Western Occultism. Finally, another of the epithets of Saturn in ancient astrology is "Great Lord Dark Sun" and "Son of the Sun." In these symbols, the Black Sun is conflated with Saturn himself.
The King James Bible
http://www.knowledge.co.uk/xxx/cat/kjh/
The greatest catastrophic event that ever occurred to the Earth was the K-T event sixty-five million years ago. Sixty-five million years is a very short time for a star to travel as the Sun, traveling 20 Km/second, has gone only 4 1/3 light years in that time. If the star that encountered the Sun is traveling the same velocity as the Sun but in an opposing direction, it would be about 8 2/3 light years away from the Sun. The star Sirius is 8.7 light years from the Sun.

The solar system's formative planetary order has been changed by a disturbance caused by an encounter with a star (Sirius) sixty-five million years ago when Neptune and Uranus were between Mars and Jupiter. In that disturbance Neptune lost four of its five satellites that became free bodies around the Sun and interacted with other bodies of the solar system.

It is said by the Dogon that the system of Sirius has a third companion and that this Sirius C has the same orbital period as Sirius B but a greater orbit. If this is true, then the unusual nature of Sirius B should be taken into account.

If Sirius B is the jovian planet of that system, then Sirius C is the saturnian planet of that system with an orbital distance about twice Sirius B. An orbital calculation of the mass for the system of Sirius with Sirius C at twice the distance but the same period as Sirius B gives a calculated orbital mass of about 5.5 solar masses for Sirius A.
Primordial Light
http://www.tresman.co.uk/harold/35light.htm
At one point in the narrative Dr Velikovsky hints that Jupiter must have previously wreaked havoc in our Solar System and that much of the confusion between Jupiter and Venus in the myths could be attributed to just this cause. It is his opinion that Venus was born from Jupiter; thus Jupiter would have been in collision with another of the major planets to cause the disturbances in the Solar System.

"The large number of asteroids between the orbits of the planets Mars and Jupiter suggests that at some unknown time another planet revolved there; now only these meteorites follow approximately the path along which the destroyed planet circled the sun. Possibly a comet ran into it and shattered it."

Sieff sees Jupiter as an invader of our System (then a double star system); moreover, he sees Jupiter as having caused the disintegration of Saturn, the one-time companion to the sun.

Further examples of Saturn as a primary for satellites may be found in Robert Temple's equation of Osiris (as the Saturn-god) with the Sirius system - a well-known binary star system.
The Origins of The Anunnaki and their Creators.
http://www.thothweb.com/modules.php?nam ... log_id=341
Have you wondered about the identity and origins of the Anunnaki? The Elohim? Yahve? “Satan”? “The Serpent”? Marduk? What if you were told that Enki was “the Serpent” and Enlil was Yahve? Would you believe it? What if you learned that Venus was once a moon of the planet known as Maldek (Mulge in Sumerian), which was destroyed and became the asteroid belt orbiting the Sun between Mars and Jupiter? What if you were told that Venus is actually Nebheru (Nibiru) the planet that wreaked havoc in the Solar System after the destruction of Maldek (Mulge)? French author Anton Parks presents then explains all this and more in his works, “The Secrets of the Dark Stars” and “Adam Genesis”.
Beyond 2012
http://www.diagnosis2012.co.uk/5.htm#beyond201`2
Immanuel Velikovsky has said in his book “Worlds in Collision,” that the Birth of Venus occurred when Venus was “born” from Jupiter. A cosmic collision caused a part of Jupiter to burst out, becoming a comet, and leaving the famous red spot where it burst out. Several Mayan and Aztec myths were also cited as evidence, including the fact that Quetzalcoatl, which means feathered serpent, is the well-known name for the planet Venus.

This would explain the Mayan obsession with Venus, and we can now see why the Birth of Venus has been associated with the start of the Great Cycle. However, Velikovsky dated the event around 1500 BC with the Exodus. Graham Phillips has also convincingly explained the events of the Exodus as side-effects of the eruption of the volcano Thera (in his book Act of God), but Nigel Appleby has unified the theories with that of Nibiru, the tenth planet.

The existence of Nibiru was postulated by Zecharia Sitchin in his book “The Twelfth Planet” (12 counting the Sun and Moon). Ancient Sumerian mythology implies that there is a large planet (Nibiru) on an elliptical orbit, which enters the solar system every 3,600 years.

Appleby suggests that it was Nibiru that caused the disasters of the Exodus as it “shunted both Earth and Mars close to each other’s orbit…” and that it was this which triggered the eruption of Thera. Anyway, it is an interesting idea, since it provides a large passing body to interfere with Jupiter and cause the ejection of Venus. If we prefer to correlate the Birth of Venus incident to 3114 BC, then the implication is that the Great Cycle is measuring the period of return of some other huge planetoid on Snake Day.

Paul Mevryl has written an essay on the "Cyclic Cross of Hendaye", which is printed as an afterword in “The Fulcanelli Phenomenon,” by Kenneth Rayner Johnson. Mevryl suggests several possible interpretations of the cross. These scenarios concern solar flares triggered by the Grand Cross of August 1999, (which didn’t happen), or the approach of an elliptically-orbiting planet between Sirius and our Sun.
Following Boucher and Fulcanelli, Mevryl confirms the apocalyptic content of the monument, and then spins off into a science-fiction story about exploding suns and moon-size ark-ships. His explanation of the pedestal images becomes a somewhat murky discussion of planetary exchanges, first interstellar, involving Sirius, which he calls, suggestively, “the Sun behind the Sun,” and then within the solar system, involving Venus. - “The Mysteries of the Great Cross of Hendaye – Alchemy and the End of Time” - Pg. 312
Maldek
http://www.librarising.com/cosmology/maldek.html
The destruction of Maldek, Malona, Nibiru, The Twelfth Planet, Lucifer, Phaeton, Tiamat, The Original Atlantis (all the same), between the orbits of Mars and Jupiter, was the single greatest catastrophic event to occur in the history of this solar system.
Maldek and Malona
http://sacred-texts.com/ufo/otof/otof10.htm
When we think of morning star now, we immediately associate it with the planet Venus. Therefore, we think the ancient word Lucifer also applied to Venus. However, this is not the case. Venus and Mercury were known primarily as evening stars, but when Venus was a morning star it was called Phosphorus. (This word comes from the Greek, phos, light; and phero, bear). The Asteroid Belt, then the planet Lucifer, was also known as the morning star.
The Late Great Planet Tiamet
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sumer ... naki22.htm
Among catastrophists there is substantial disagreement on the matter of the "missing" fifth Planet from the Sun, in the place of which lies the Great Band, the debris of an enormous planet which the Sumerians knew as Tiamat. There are various opinions on what caused the Asteroid Belt; for instance, Tom van Flandern's Exploded Planet Hypothesis asserts that a former major planet between Mars and Jupiter exploded about 65 million years ago.
Neb-Heru, the Morning Star
http://www.zeitlin.net/EndEnchantment/AGNebHeru.html
This serves to reestablish a truth long distorted by authors such as Zecharia Sitchin who wished to see in a wandering member of the solar system, the original home of the Anunna "gods" of the Mesopotamian texts.

Note that in the Mesopotamian traditions, Venus and its progenitor bore the names Neberu and Mulge; begin to understand the hermetic ideology of the Egyptians that saw in the dismembered Osiris the asteroid belt.

Discover that the shattered tree of the horizon and the primordial hill from which emerged the new sun (Venus) form an identity: a celestial image of Osiris in the sky. Osiris symbolizes the hill of the ancient gods because he is their representative on Earth. Horus the Avenger, the posthumous son of Osiris, represents the Morning Star.

All these discoveries lead to the resounding evidence that the Mesopotamian astre Neberu and the Egptian Neb-Heru form the same astral image.

Where the father of Agni is "the master of the sacrifice", Osiris is himself the great sacrifice. The two mothers of Agni are comparable to those of Horus: two pieces of wood making the ritual fire. They represent the night and the dawn. Isis and Nephtys transform themselves symbolically into docking posts to guide the soul of Osiris so that he will not be lost in the void but will be able to raise himself and transmute himself into Ra'af (black sun or black celestial body) before reincarnating as Horus, the celestial son.

The planet just before Jupiter (i.e., its "head") was the "black star" Mulge, which ejected Venus from its original position as the satellite of the exploded Mulge.

The Indian chronicles relate that Brahma, "the immense being", possessed four heads placed at the cardinal points. Knowing that this "god" is considered to be the creator of everything, we can equate him to the Jupiter (Zeus) of the Mediterranean traditions, and the four heads would be the four satellites of Jupiter: Io, Europa, Ganymede and Callisto.

The Mesopotamian tablets indicate that Neberu (or Nibiru) is an errant "star" that periodically upsets the affairs of gods and humans. His origin is "the place of the celestial battle".

As we have seen, Parks has demonstrated a widespread identification among ancient peoples of the planet Venus with a rampaging sky-god whose birth and life cycle were associated with a great cosmic event, the "explosion" of the planet Mulge ("Black Star") and the launching of its satellite Mulge-Tab ("Companion of Mulge") onto a new solar orbital path.
Ti-ama-te – the Solar System prior to 10,000 B.C.E.
http://www.zeitlin.net/EndEnchantment/S ... ml#Tiamate
We are of course interested in learning whatever we can about how Mulge was destroyed, but even more directly important to us is the effect of that event on Mulge-Tab, because we think it is Mulge-Tab that at some later point, and perhaps more than once, came near the Earth and became identified with today's planet Venus.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:24 pm

Sirius, Comets, Aliens & Omega
http://www.diagnosis2012.co.uk/om2.htm#transp
In studying the Tarot’s relation to time, we considered possible calendrical connections, which led us up a strange path, indicating that the dawning of the Age of Aquarius will occur around the year 2012, when a massive “planetoid” or even the star Sirius, will appear in our vicinity, triggering natural disasters and perhaps even a change in our perception of spacetime.

Can we find any connection between the star Sirius and a comet, asteroid or planetoid that might appear in this solar system?

In 1953, Kenneth Grant, (O.H.O. or Outer Head of the Order, of the O.T.O., or Ordo Templi Orientis), founded an esoteric order called “New Isis Lodge”. This was a branch of the O.T.O., which means Order of the Eastern Templars, and claims descent from the Knights Templar — the famous Crusader Order, whose leader, Jaques de Molay was burned at the stake by the Inquisition. Anyway, the Templars supposedly learned esoteric secrets from the Sufis, who may, in turn, have inherited knowledge from Egyptian sources.

This New Isis Lodge was operated for seven years, until 1962. The purpose of this Lodge concerned “the influx of cosmic energy from a transplutonic power-zone known to Initiates as Nu-Isis.” This purpose was elsewhere described as, “receiving transmissions from the transplutonic planet, Isis”, and also for “transmitting the Magical Knowledge of Nu-Isis”.

This transplutonic, or “beyond Pluto” planet is also described as “Seat or Focus of the Forces radiating from the A. A.” or Argenteum Astrum, which was the name of the Inner Order of the famous Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, but, as Grant reveals in his first book, actually refers to Sirius. 5
He also tells us, “Isis, transplutonic, is not of the solar system but of its outer rim; it is the pylon of another system, vaster than ours”. Also; “the Star or Soul of Nu-Isis is the Dog Star (Sirius) which radiates its mysterious energies from transaeonic gulfs of inner space…”

If the planet was on an elliptical orbit taking it to Sirius, and taking 3,600 years for the round trip, how fast would it have to be traveling? Sirius is 8.8 light years away from us, which is 51.6 trillion miles. There and back would be 103.2 trillion miles, (163.2 trillion kilometers), which would mean that the planet would have to be traveling at 5.2 million k.p.h.. As the maximum speed of comets when they are near the sun is 2 million k.p.h., then it seems highly unlikely that anything could travel over twice that speed through interstellar space.

It is interesting that the satellites placed the planet at 50 trillion miles, which is exactly where it would be if it had just been to Sirius, and was on its return trip. If the planet is not traveling in excess of 5 million k.p.h., there must be some kind of "wormhole" by-passing normal space-time, which probably feeds into this solar system somewhere between Uranus and Pluto. The idea is reminiscent of the "stargate" aligned to the shafts of the Great Pyramid.

http://www.diagnosis2012.co.uk/om2.htm#recap
The primary reason for the McKennas’ trip to the Amazon was to investigate the tryptamine buzz referred to above, though it was not until they arrived in the jungle that they realized it could be manipulated with the vocal chords, and was connected to the other enigma they were interested in. This second matter they wanted to probe was brought to their attention by an anthropological report in the July 1969 edition of Natural History. Michael Harner had reported that the Jivaro Indian shamans of the Amazon area exhibited a strange phenomenon in connection with the plant Banisteriopsis caapi, also known as Ayahuasca or Yage

“The shamans, under the influence of potent monoamine oxidase-inhibiting, harmine- and tryptamine-containing Banisteriopsis infusions, are said to produce a fluorescent substance by means of which they accomplish all their magic. Though invisible to ordinary perception, this fluid is said to be visible to anyone who has ingested the infusion. Ayahuasca is frequently associated with violet auras and deep blue hallucinations; this suggests that Ayahuasca may enable one to see at ultraviolet wavelengths, and that this substance may be visible only in the ultraviolet part of the spectrum.”

The “violet psychofluid” forms on the surface of the skin, like sweat, and is also vomited out of the mouth after ingesting ayahuasca. “Informants insist that the shamans spread the stuff out on the ground in front of them and that one can look at this material and see other times and other places”.

The fairly complex speculations of the McKennas on molecular neuro-chemistry are now begging some mention; but first, some background on brain chemistry:

The pineal gland is a gland in the centre of the brain, once thought to have been a vestigial eye. The Hindus call it the third eye, associating it with paranormal powers when ‘opened” by techniques such as meditation - yoga literally means “opening”. This opening of the Third Eye leads to “Illumination” and “Enlightenment”.

The pineal converts the amino-acid to tryptophan, which is obtained from our food, into a substance called 5-hydroxytryptophan. (Buddha was sitting under a Bo tree when he achieved enlightenment, and the Bo tree provides figs called “Ficus Religiosus”, which are unusually rich in tryptophan). It performs the conversion by an enzyme called tryptophan hydroxylase.

Hallucinogens like L.S.D. and psilocybin (which is a tryptamine), achieve their affect by blocking the serotonin receptors on the synapses of the neurons. This is because of the similarity in the shape of the molecules.

Mckenna’s “Timewave Zero”, indicates that in the year 2012, there will be a mass mutation of man; abnormal amine levels, or tryptophan metabolism in the brain, giving mass access to the genetic code, the collective unconscious and telepathic abilities. This will presumably be triggered by some change in the environment; it seems likely that this change will be electro-magnetic in nature, possibly being connected with the electro-magnetic field of the earth, or the sun. It could, perhaps, be triggered by unusual planetary alignments, or the close proximity of a passing planetary body.
DMT: THE SPIRIT MOLECULE" by RICK STRASSMAN M.D
http://www.diagnosis2012.co.uk/dmt.htm
In his discussion of DMT using the name "Spirit Molecule" Strassman is fusing two approaches; one based on his detailed "nuts and bolts" scientific knowledge and the other on spiritual knowledge and practice. One of the most interesting aspects of the book is the author's investigation into the possible connection between naturally-occurring DMT in mystical states (NDE's for example) and those encountered in outwardly administered DMT. The similarities are striking. Perhaps the most striking is in the area of reported contact and communication with autonomous, intelligent, non-corporeal beings.

The "spirit molecule" is, for Dr.Strassman, essentially a kind of chemical "vehicle", enabling disembodied consciousness to be carried to other realms of existence. If McKenna and the Mayan Calendar creators were right, it may be that we will be needing this vehicle - en masse - in the near future. Rather than a redundant organ like the appendix (as it was once thought) the pineal gland, about which Strassman presents substantial evidence for an essential function in DMT production and assimilation (perhaps supplanting the previously demonstrated synthesis of DMT by blood, brain, and lung), may in fact be a FUTURE ORGAN. Upon this little pine-nut of an organ could rest a new model of brain and mind - indeed a whole new paradigm.

The relevance of the DMT experience - and hence Rick Strassman's book "DMT; The Spirit Molecule" - to the 2012 scenario was for me, connected to two sources:

1) Terence McKenna's Timewave Zero; specifically its consciousness-changing aspects, both literal and conceptual. In other words, elements of McKenna's work which are concerned with actual brain chemistry, as well as to radical changes in our worldview. If we accept McKenna's reports of his experience with tryptamines as "real", then it follows that there exists the possibility of widespread, genuine, shamanic-type dialogue with extra-dimensional beings. At the same time there is also the possibility of an ongoing and accelerating dimensional merging of some kind, involving an evolving of human consciousness, as we approach the proposed point of "concrescence" in 2012.

2) The accounts of many "abductees" or "experiencers", as reported by Prof. John Mack. These are remarkably similar in many ways to reports of DMT experiences, including communication with "beings" (and the content of some of the communication.) This suggests perhaps a chemical (pineal) triggering of some sort, involving a DMT surge, either before, or in response to "contact".

Prof. Mack has said "It is of the utmost importance that we face the implications of this discovery (that we inhabit a multidimensional universe - speaking of Strassman's contribution) for it has so much to tell us about who we are and why we are here."

The resistance within science to serious research into pineal function is tackled in Chapter 4. Despite the taboo in psychiatric circles against equating the words "pineal" and "psychedelic" (no-one has yet actually seriously looked for DMT in the pineal, for example, nor its inherent MAO levels, nor circadian DMT levels in relation to dreaming) Strassman persevered with private study, drawn from scientific data as well as spiritual/religious sources. His general DMT hypothesis is that: "Pineal DMT production is the physical representation of non-material, or energetic, processes. It provides us with a vehicle to consciously experience the movement of our life-force in its most extreme manifestation." (p.68) The spiritual element cannot be ignored, he feels. He is fascinated by the apparent connection between the 49 days the soul is said to reside in the bardo and the fact that it takes 49 days for the human embryo to develop a recognisable pineal gland - and also to differentiate fully into male and female. (pp. 81-82)

C: Put more specifically; do you feel that endogenous DMT could have a role to play in some future scenario, involving mass major trauma of some kind? This would be followed, potentially, of course, by a sudden evolution of consciousness to a happier state, for some/all of our species? In other words, a biologically-based eschaton? Such a scenario could be the result of some major environmental collapse of course - or some harder to imagine one, involving the final timewave "concresence" in 2012? In either case, do you agree with my feeling that endogenous DMT could, figuratively speaking, be waiting in the wings right now for its star performance, as a vehicle of mass transcendence, or purveyor of large amounts of human (and animal?) consciousness to some other dimension? (I hesitate to say "higher", for it could also be called "deeper" or "fuller.") In any case, the pineal gland (body) could be both the "port" of this vehicle, and possibly a vital "future" organ.

R: I have been nursing a theory along these lines for some time. Briefly, that the N-methylating enzyme responsible for DMT production turns on in everyone across the planet at the same time, thus ushering in the escahton, messianic age, non-corporeal consciousness, or what have you. This could take place any number of ways; one way is a common cold virus gets a bit of DNA implanted into it that is inserted into all of us, which is programmed to turn on at some specific time, unleashing the N-methylating enzyme effects. This time would be an astrologically determined event, such as solar flare, particular constellation alignment, etc. Of course, along the lines of your interest in John Mack's work, that stimulus for enzyme activation could come from "them."

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:58 pm

The Multidimensional Potential of Human Beings
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/visio ... ota_23.htm
Profound evidence exists supporting the concept that human potentials are not confined to third-dimension realities of height, breadth and depth, or of matter, energy, space and time. New scientific models for space-time transcendence are being researched.

Cultural and experiential evidence is strong indicating that multidimensional types can "travel" between and have conscious visualizations and perceptions of hyperspace dimensions. A technology is possible regarding transmission and access of hyperspace information. This technology could restructure human focus and activity.

Research has shown that multidimensionals can actually travel into hyperspace and have conscious visualization and perceptions of other time/space dimensions, including accessing information through their own DNA. Often they speak of formulas, mathematical equations and atomic structure in ways quite different from current scientific thought.

Today's theoretical physicists have clearly defined hyperspace, introduced the existence of "wormholes" or tunnels between dimensions, alternate universes and, again theoretically, have postulated access to both the past and the future. Most of these physicists are searching for ways to access hyperspace by a mechanical, third dimensional means

Changing mental focus between dimensions can occur rapidly and is often the result of outside stimuli - a harmonic resonance which can trigger the change of focus, and which can also act as a guide. This harmonic resonance may come in the form of any number of things (a sound, a word, a flash of light, a sentence, or an event) which acts as the opening key to a specific range of knowledge in hyperspace.

Most importantly, multidimensionals are living examples of the ultimate paradigm shift from materialism to mentalism because they have consciously converted material, third dimensional, controlled and limited, information transmission systems to unlimited, cosmic information transmission systems.

Multidimensionals consciously receive information as energy frequency information transmissions. By so doing, they provide information pertaining to higher (or cosmic) knowledge transmission systems -- as opposed to materialistic, third-dimensional, hardware requiring transmission systems containing and perpetuating only third-dimensional information and knowledge.

Multidimensionals have shown that "cosmic" light, including sunlight, is the ultimate cosmic information transmission system. Earth has always received cosmic information transmissions. Humans have always received cosmic energy knowledge transmissions, but have repressed this knowledge from conscious awareness, relegating cosmic information input to deeply buried mind dynamics of the subconscious.

Human minds (conscious awareness) have been stuck or blocked into a "dis-learning" mindset which has short-circuited the potential of human mind functioning. Successful multidimensionals make adjustments necessary to unlock the mindset, and, once free from that state of non-awareness, can access higher dimensions. Their abilities to do this formulate a knowledge transmission system characterized by different mind frequencies.

The importance of breaking free of the third-dimensional mind blocks is, very simply, that humans have radically altered the planet's environment without radically altering themselves on a conscious mental level. The result is a quest for material comfort and the irrational utilization of earth's resources in this pursuit, and it has already caused irreparable damage.

If humanity continues in perpetuating the current destructive mindsets, the earth cannot continue to support human life.

It must be comprehended that the environmental and human predicaments are a product of blocked mindsets which cause the lack of knowledge of matter first being pure energy; of the human mind effects on pure energy; a mis-utilization of pure energy; and ignorance of the effects of the energy created when the energy of matter is changed.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:04 pm

Stargates
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_ ... htm#Worlds
To be more precise about their function, I must make it clear that the Diranna (stargates) are ports leading [through tunnels] toward vortices where the notion of time does not exist, where time literally collapses upon itself by the concentrated action of particles of light, because an excessive concentration of light inhibits time. These tunnels are formed of particles moving at such a speed that the notion of time there is nullified.

The timeless vortices are countless, innumerable. On the anatomical scale, one can grossly compare them to various blood vessels serving to irrigate the living body. On the scale of spatial geometry, they function in the same way where all the planets are linked together, each stellar system being itself in liaison with its neighbors, each island universe (galaxy) equally linked and so forth.

In fact, the timeless vortices permit anyone in this universe to travel to a point in another more quickly than light. The tunnels, invisible to the human eye, are like bridges thrown between the worlds and the galaxies. They vibrate on extremely short wavelengths, like nothing that we know in our three-dimensional world, other than the wavelengths that we can observe in the infinitely small.

Light is corpuscular -- that is, it is made up of tiny particles. The timeless tunnels are composed exclusively of particles of the type known as tachyons that are superluminally connected to one another and that propagate light very quickly. Tachyons create fields of subtle energies and make up the missing mass of the universe that evades today's specialists....

We knew that it is possible to extract a powerful energy from the tachyon field that forms the principal structure of "dark matter" in the universe and the timeless vortices. For that, it was necessary for us to create a vacuum around our ships in order to harness the infinitely small particles of light. This emptiness was obtained upon reaching a speed faster than sound, while violently reversing the rotation of the flying craft.

The acceleration resulting from this maneuver led to an antigravitational effect.
Tachyons can pass through any amount of mass while transferring to it, via braking action, a part of their energy. Thanks to this effect of acceleration and braking, the powerful tachyon field entrains a superluminal speed to any object plunged into its heart.

Light is not a wave but possesses a wave effect. We were among the enlightened beings of this universe who had understood this subtlety and considered matter simply as condensed energy. We knew that it was possible, thanks to tachyons, to transform wave energy at a point of departure, to ride it for long distances faster than light, and to transform it back to energy at an arrival point.

One other very important point about stargates: in addition to their function of facilitating travel over long distances in space, they are interdimensional passages, launching ramps to other planes of reality. When the stargates are closed to travel on the KI (i.e., Earth's 3rd dimension), they are closed to all dimensions.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:56 pm

Junk DNA – Possible ET Origin?
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cienc ... noma03.htm
Unlike normal genes, which carry the information that intracellular machinery uses to synthesize proteins, enzymes and other chemicals produced by our bodies, non-coding sequences are never used for any purpose. They are never expressed, meaning that the information they carry is never read, no substance is synthesized and they have no function at all. We exist on only 3% of our DNA.

"To my surprise, the entropy of coding and non-coding DNA sequences was not that different", continues Lipshutz. "There was noise in both but it was no junk at all. After a year of cooperation with Lipshutz, Chang was convinced, there is a hidden information in junk DNA.

However, how could one understand its meaning if the information is never used? With active sequences you try to watch the cell and see what proteins are being made using the information. This wouldn't work with dormant genes.

The entropy indicated tons of information almost in the clear’ It was not too strong a cryptographic system; it didn't appear to be a tough problem. Adnan began applying differential crypto-analysis and similar standard cryptographic techniques.

He noticed that all non-coding sequences are usually preceded by one short DNA sequence. A very similar sequence usually followed the junk. These segments, known to biologists as alu sequences, were all over the whole human genome. Being non-coding, junk sequences themselves, alu are one of the most common genes of all.

Adnan approached the genetic code as of computer code. Dealing with 0, 1, 2, 3 (four bases of genetic code) instead of 0s and 1s of the binary code was a sort of nuisance, but the computer code was what he was analyzing and deciphering all his life.

The most common symbol in the code caused no action followed by a chunk of dormant code. What is that?

Adnan grabbed the source code of one his programs and fed it into the program that calculates the statistics of symbols and short sequences, a tool often used in decoding messages. What was the most common symbol? Of course, it was "/", a symbol of comment!

He took a Pascal code, and it were {and} Of course, the code between two slashes in C is never executed, and is never meant to be executed; it is not the code, it is the comment to the code!

Being unable to resist the temptation to further play with the analogy, Adnan began comparing statistical distributions of the comments in computer and genetic code. Nevertheless, statistically, junk DNA was not much different from active, coding sequences.

Adnan fed a program into the analyzer: surprisingly, the statistics of code and comments were almost the same. He looked into the source code and realized why: there were very few comments in between the slashes, it was mostly C code the author decided to exclude from execution, a common practice among programmers.

Adnan was thinking about the divine hand but after analyzing the spaghetti code inside the sequences he convinced himself that whoever wrote the small code was not God. Whoever wrote the active, small coding part of human genetic code was not very well organized;, he was a rather sloppy programmer.

Was the genetic code for all life on Earth written by an extraterrestrial programmer and then somehow deposited here, for execution?

If the non-coding sequences are parts of the program that were rejected or abandoned by the author, there is a way to make them work. The only thing one needs to do is to remove the symbols of comments, and if the portion between the /*......*/ symbols is a meaningful routine, it may compile and execute!

Adnan selected only those non-coding sequences that had exactly the same frequency distribution of symbols as the active genes.

This procedure excluded the comments in Marcian or Q, whatever it was. He selected some 200 non-coding sequences that most closely resembled real genes, stripped them of /*, //, and similar stuff and after few days of hesitation sent e-mail to his American boss, asking him to find a way to put them in E-coli or whatever host and make them work.

Because of careful Mussaelians statistical analysis 4 of the 200 sequences he selected, began working, producing tiny amounts of a chemical compounds.

"Would it be a more or less normal protein or something out of ordinary?"

The answer was shocking: it was a substance, known to be produced by several types of leukemia in men and animals. Surprisingly, three other sequences also produced cancer-related chemicals. It no longer looked like a coincidence. When one awakens a viable dormant gene, it produces cancer-related proteins.

"This explains why diseases result in cell damage and their death, whereas cancers lead to cell reproduction and growth. Because only few fragments from the big code are expressed, they never lead to coherent growth. What we get with cancer, is expression of only few of genes alien to humans and symbiosis with some genes of bacterial parasites that lead to illogical, bizarre and apparently meaningless chunks of living cells. The chunks have their own veins, arteries, and their own immune system that vigorously resists all our anti-cancer drugs.

The extraterrestrial programmers may use just one flash of the right energy from somewhere in the Universe to instruct the basic code to remove all the /**/ symbols, fuse itself with the big code ("junk DNA") and jumpstart working of our whole DNA. That would change us forever, some of us within months, some of us within generations. The change would be not too much physical, (except no more cancers, diseases and short life), but it will catapult us intellectually. Suddenly, we will be in time comparable to coexistence of Neanderthals with Cromagnons. The old will be replaced giving birth to a new cycle.

The complete program is elegant, very clever self-organizing, auto-executing, auto-developing and auto-correcting software for a highly advanced biological computer with build-in connection to the ageless energy and wisdom of the Universe. Software wise, within us is either short and diseased life, or potential for a super-intelligent super-being with a long and healthy life.

This triggers puzzling questions - was the reduction to the basic code done by sloppy programmers in a rush, or was the disabling of the big code purposeful act which can be cancelled by a "remote control" whenever desired?"

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:18 am

KUNDALINI TALES
http://www.karmapolis.be/pipeline/inter ... der_uk.htm
Richard Sauder :Well, I do not doubt for a minute that the goal of all of the chemical additives, pharmaceutical compounds, electronic mind control and myriad other methods of body and mind control is to prevent humanity from achieving its natural, glorious potential. Sure, the dampening of the Kundalini is part of that. For me the Kundalini is nothing more nor less than the conscious, cosmic life force and energy that pervades the universe from the smallest micro- to the largest macro-level and all points and levels between. It is at once supremely powerful, and yet exquisitely subtle and delicate beyond the capacity of the ordinary human mind to comprehend. Imagine mind-boggling, stupendous force on the level of a galactic power source with billions of huge stars and their solar systems in its orbit, simultaneously intimately informed by the nimble grace of a delicate butterfly, or the lilting mating call of a tiny bird rustling in a garden shrub as it searches out a nesting location on a beautiful spring day, or the intricate spirals of an infinitude of sub-atomic particles incessantly spinning through the void of creation for billions of years!

That's the Kundalini, and so much more. And it's all alive and bursting with grace, real spiritual grace, and power and consciousness and staggering self- and other-awareness that will leave you open-mouthed with amazement and astonishment. That's what the miserable wretches that are trying to impose their pathetic totalitarian control over this planet do not want you to know! They don't want you to have that! They want you poverty stricken, on your knees with fear and trembling, vulnerable, stupid, ignorant, weak, sickly, malnourished, confused, sad, downcast, exploited, under- and mis-educated, manipulable, helpless, propagandized.

By way of contrast, the well-balanced and fully risen Kundalini is inspiring, invigorating, enlightening, uplifting, encouraging, sane, supremely intelligent, self-confident, bright, energetic, healthful, cheerful, hopeful, creative, communicative and so forth.

The present rulers of this planet often despise and persecute people in whom the Kundalini manifests, if even partially. That is one reason we have had witch burnings, and so many other pogroms throughout history.

To my knowledge there have been few, if any, serious scientific studies of the Kundalini. It is in the nature of modern science, which is very materialistic and reductionist in its philosophy and methods, to ignore or ridicule phenomena such as the Kundalini. So I am not aware of much research or investigation in this regard.

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:32 pm

Lizzie quoted:
Multidimensionals consciously receive information as energy frequency information transmissions. By so doing, they provide information pertaining to higher (or cosmic) knowledge transmission systems -- as opposed to materialistic, third-dimensional, hardware requiring transmission systems containing and perpetuating only third-dimensional information and knowledge.

Multidimensionals have shown that "cosmic" light, including sunlight, is the ultimate cosmic information transmission system. Earth has always received cosmic information transmissions. Humans have always received cosmic energy knowledge transmissions, but have repressed this knowledge from conscious awareness, relegating cosmic information input to deeply buried mind dynamics of the subconscious.
The knowledge of our true potential has been kept from us so that we don't become connected to the One, the sourece of all information. Enslaving someone with higher knowledge would be very difficult. Adam and Eve were good slaves 'till Eve was persuaded to "eat from the tree of knowledge", and convince Adam to do the same.They then realised they were 'naked'.
We are in the same situation. Would we be willing to be slaves to any system or individual, if we were aware of our true potential? The supposed Jesus, and numerous others throughout history have told us of our potential, and how we should conduct ourselves properly in order to reach this potential. There is no magic, or romantically mysterious secrets, it is all science. There is a method that will work for all if followed properly.
The Sun is the source of information in the physical reality, and it is broadcast through the neutrino. The bandwidth of the neutrino is a quantized infinity. (Beckwith) It is thought that the neutrino packet can span the known universe.

http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg2 ... verse.html

As it passes through the sphere of influence of the atom, it can store information by way of phase modulated spread spectrum coding.It is my belief, based on what is known, that as long as the neutrino exists, any changes to the data structure would instantly be reflected along the whole length of the packet, to any and all atomic spheres along its path. All we have to do, is learn how to become a part of this information stream.
To the entire world,"added our Father the Sun "I give my light and my radiance; I give men warmth when they are cold; I cause their fields to fructify and their cattle to multiply; each day that passes I go around the world to secure a better knowledge of men's needs and to satisfy those needs. Follow my example.
Inca Myth.
or?
Seek and thou shalt find, ask and it will be given unto thee.
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller