The Schumann Resonance

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

lizzie

Re: The Schumann Resonance

Unread post by lizzie » Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:48 am

Mague said: This isnt about "we will" see multiple dimension at once. We do see multiple dimensions at once. This is common reality default. The incoming data are just too much for everyday life and so we start to filter what we do not need. We do not have to jump or change to read them, we have to add them to those we are aware of.

Well, I certainly have to agree with you there. Ultimately it’s always about what we choose or choose not to see. I don’t think we have to do anything; it’s always been a question about whether or not we choose to “expand our awareness” and drop our filters.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:16 am

DMT and the Schumann Resonance are related, thats my belief. The inability to remember the dream state, is a filter to protect us, maybe? That has been passed around out there. I do know that I had a precognative dream of my accident.
There are other examples of this. I have had psychic events while treating patients. Your ability to open up is often assisted by fasting and meditation. The filters that are on most people are created by industrial education, vaccines, tv, news, inshort, all the crap they feed us. I choose to not eat anymore of any of that crap. I feel better, I think clearer, I hear better, and I know a hell of a lot more.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:23 pm

Meditate on the Sun, too! The ancients were right, the Sun is the Creator of all charge and vibration, as well as 'matter', through the entwining of the two primary forms of energy.

12 around 1, or 12 around none? Gamma ray burst:

Larger image.
http://www.redorbit.com/modules/reflib/ ... f8be7c.jpg

Sun in Neutrino light.

The halos of the ancients were a sign that they were enlightened, had seen the light. By becoming resonant with the sun, the energy /information flow increases, and a corona, perhaps only visible to initiates, ensues.

They have always known.

Vatican Dome:
http://wikicompany.org/wiki/Image:Vatican_dome.jpg

The occurence of 4,8,16 rays of the sun is significant, and has to do with the EM workings of the Sun. Other configurations are seen, and are allowed under the EM model.

How do we become resonant with the Sun? Meditation for sure, but we have been told that to truly be with God, we must be annointed. And the annointing oil?

http://www.freeanointing.org/cannabis_i ... ly_oil.htm
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:23 pm

Hi JL,
you wrote:
The filters that are on most people are created by industrial education, vaccines, tv, news, inshort, all the crap they feed us. I choose to not eat anymore of any of that crap. I feel better, I think clearer, I hear better, and I know a hell of a lot more.
I agree, garbage in; garbage out. I use the Een diet (caffeine and nicotine :roll: :D ). All is vibration.

And Gary,
Don't under-estimate the power of darkness and silence, i.e. no external vibrations. Day time's for doing, night time's for thinking. The Dark was there before the Light. Ladies first is the rule in the Universe. ;)
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

mague

Unread post by mague » Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:12 am

GaryN wrote:
How do we become resonant with the Sun? Meditation for sure, but we have been told that to truly be with God, we must be annointed. And the annointing oil?

http://www.freeanointing.org/cannabis_i ... ly_oil.htm
:lol: :lol:

Okay, i dont mind if people drink chamomile tea when feeling bad. I dont mind if people use crutches while their leg is wounded. There might be a reason to use sesame oil or any other oil.

But it has to be clear that tea and oil and crutches are medicine. They are never original blessings. Using medicine without being sick is wrong, a waste of resources.

How do we become resonant with the Sun ? Same answer as to Lizzie. You are resonating with the sun. Always. Its basically impossible not to resonate with her while on earth. Not even at night deep down in a cave.
It cant be that hard to find that certain "tone" or "channel" if we try. The sun is what you make out of her. Its either a lifeless gas giant or a being. Decide and treat it according to your decision. One thing the catholic church is knowing also is that things require belief. If you dont believe that sun is talking/resonating to you, then you wont hear her. Church also knows that belief isnt a decision, rather a almost physical movement we have to do.

This one sometimes almost knocks me out. One of the best drugs out there.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surya_Namaskara

soulsurvivor

Unread post by soulsurvivor » Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:55 am

...like a Chinese man with healing power...
http://www.wimp.com/meditationpower

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:54 am

Good video there, soulsuvivor. What are we really capable of? Proof perhaps that we need only meditation and no substances. However, it seems that throughout history, substances were used to assist in an awakening.
Researchers claim that Siddhartha ate only hemp for six years prior to becoming the Buddha in the 5th century BCE. Cannabis continues to play a significant role in the meditation ritual of Tibetan Tantric Buddhism, and has been a practice since 500 BCE when cannabis was regarded as a holy plant.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_ ... f_cannabis

I smell a conspiracy. Or am I paranoid? It looks like the present day ban on the use of consciousness altering substances is to prevent us from realising our full potential, not to protect us from harm. What use enlightened slaves?
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:24 pm

Funny, I smell coffee, HAHA...
Yeah the use of many items has opened many minds, ask Joe Rogan about DMT.
Pot and an isolation tank, he says is just like a rain forest experience, at home.
8-)
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:37 pm

junglelord wrote:Funny, I smell coffee, HAHA...
Yeah the use of many items has opened many minds, ask Joe Rogan about DMT.
Pot and an isolation tank, he says is just like a rain forest experience, at home.
8-)
I've wanted to do that for years. :D
The great Way is simple
Tao Te Ching, 53.

Orlando

Unread post by Orlando » Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:29 pm

8-)

Its never the wrong time
to do the right thing!

Peace
Or
Teach me a fact and I'll learn; Tell me the truth and I'll Believe;
Tell me a Story and it will live in my Heart forever--

Native American Proverb

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:35 pm

Orlando wrote:8-)

Its never the wrong time
to do the right thing!

Peace
Or
Good point. :) Where does one find such tanks? :cry:
The great Way is simple
Tao Te Ching, 53.

Orlando

Unread post by Orlando » Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:35 pm

The Skull is the least expensive :lol:
The bathtub, some salt, and a set of airplane landing crew ear protectors after a Bud might do the trick 8-)
For me i just stare into the night sky and take it all in until everything becomes background noise .

Peace
Or

Native American Proverb

mague

Unread post by mague » Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:12 pm

GaryN wrote:Good video there, soulsuvivor. What are we really capable of? Proof perhaps that we need only meditation and no substances. However, it seems that throughout history, substances were used to assist in an awakening.
Researchers claim that Siddhartha ate only hemp for six years prior to becoming the Buddha in the 5th century BCE. Cannabis continues to play a significant role in the meditation ritual of Tibetan Tantric Buddhism, and has been a practice since 500 BCE when cannabis was regarded as a holy plant.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_ ... f_cannabis

I smell a conspiracy. Or am I paranoid? It looks like the present day ban on the use of consciousness altering substances is to prevent us from realising our full potential, not to protect us from harm. What use enlightened slaves?
Siddhartha lived with the Sadhu, the eremites for years. They smoke chillum until today. This isnt exactly religious use of ganja, rather a way to deal with hunger and physical stress. Much like the people in the Andes chew coca leaves to deal with the physical stress.

Usually the shaman is using substances. He rarely offers them to the patient. The patients world is disturbed, he wont be able to interpret the impressions of the herbs properly.
In Neo-Esoteric terms people say that a persons energy flow may have blocked parts. Using substances to weaken and remove the blockade is barbaric brute force. Only one out of 10.000 or less require the use of a power herb.

Conspiracy ? Maybe a bit. But it doesnt matter. The "herb effect" is the herbs effect, not yours. It has not much in common with a true awakening. In shamanic terms the herb is pulling you into its world. This motion of the focus is what we experience as flush. The experiences you may have are from the herbs domain. This may help to loosen you focus, but thats just one simple step far away from your real awakening. The 2nd Chillum then is just a rinse and repeat.
Hermann Hesse shows this quite well in his book Siddhartha. After he found enlightenment he realizes that his many years with the Sadhu didnt help him a bit, the meditations didnt help him, because the path was in him and not outside of him.

Herbs are healing power, not religious power. There may be herbs to heal your sickened spirit, but feeding the spirit with herbs is rather what Obi-wan would call "the dark side of the force".

I also observed that the "serious" herb users waste a lot of time when trying to re-engineer the old and true rituals. It is much better and time effective to find a traditionalist and learn.

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:21 am

Hi mague ,
I'm wondering about the electrical properties of all substances, and if it is the charge pattern that is affecting our overall electrical fields, or the balance of those fields. As we have been discussing on these forums, the ancients seemed to have had a much better handle on the workings of the world than we give them credit for. Even homeopathic amounts of some herbs can have profound effects on body and mind, but variations in the individuals 'normal' state mean that a one-size-fits-all approach to the type and amount of substance administered doesn't work. The Chinese knew of the affects of Cannabis, and many other substances 5000 years or more ago, was this just by experimentation, or did they have a little help from above?

Orlando

Unread post by Orlando » Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:29 pm

Nice post Mague!

The key would be in knowing oneself and how one attunes.
Our Individual chemistries and how these affect each individual emotional state are unique to ones
spiritual focus and dare I say their resonance connection with their environment.

But I do believe that certain experiences and how we feel can be harnessed for higher states of Attunement.

For example; When visiting Granma on Sunday mornings the house was enchanted with the aroma of Tomato sauce slowly simmered with Basil!!!

I would stand over the pot like I was recieving a Facial.
Talk about a buzz :D hope they never ban this as for me it is a high.

So it may be safe to theorize that certain foods, music , visions, poetry( the true Math) invoke hightened states of Awareness, people also have this effect on others.

Life is a Drug ;)

Peace
Or

Native American Proverb