The Schumann Resonance

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Grey Cloud

Re: The Schumann Resonance

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:10 am

mague wrote:
Grey Cloud wrote: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=988&st=0&sk=t&sd=a#p10206
Do you remember where my image is from. I can't for the life of me remember. There are Sumerian images of the handbag on that thread page. The Goblekli Tepe handbags can be seen here:
You mean the South American handbag guy ?

La Venta, per-Columbian Olmec site. Monument 19.

Look for celt tool at wikipedia or google as well.
Thanks a lot Mague, you're a star (according to Plato we all are :) )
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

mague

Unread post by mague » Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:47 am

Grey Cloud wrote:
mague wrote:
Grey Cloud wrote: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=988&st=0&sk=t&sd=a#p10206
Do you remember where my image is from. I can't for the life of me remember. There are Sumerian images of the handbag on that thread page. The Goblekli Tepe handbags can be seen here:
You mean the South American handbag guy ?

La Venta, per-Columbian Olmec site. Monument 19.

Look for celt tool at wikipedia or google as well.
Thanks a lot Mague, you're a star (according to Plato we all are :) )
I am not. But i know that my powerplant, the heart chakra, uses the same technology. :roll:

soulsurvivor

Unread post by soulsurvivor » Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:51 am

mague,
I said "golden skin" because that's what I had in 97 when I lived in the other reality I created. People were drawn to me, some just to touch my skin. In looking back at those moments in time, I think it was because of the positive effect they received from being in the magnetic field that I was processing.

I can stand here and now and look at my immediate past life and my next future life. I've been inside these past and future bodies and they are me. I already know that my next lifetime will be spent as a monk that travels and teaches. I'm certain my home base is the monastery in the next county over from me. My immediate past life was lived as an illiterate black man in the deep south. My name was Chester. I mostly lived outside. Everything I owned was carried on my back. I spent many wonderful moments admiring my beautiful hands. When it was time for me to pass on, I walked to my pre-chosen rock, laid down, and went to sleep.

I used to think I was seeing this lifetime clearly because of the prophetic dreams I had in 1990. But when my mom recently passed, all bets are off on how accurate those dreams will be for this life. The dreams showed me 2 life endings. One, my mom and I starved in our hometown because we were the only people left in a landscape of thick gray dust that covered everything. I knew that all the people in my life had been taken away or had already died and it was just me and my mom. The other life ending showed me, mom, and my son living in South America, quite opposite of the other dream. We were healthy, wealthy, and loved. My life change came as a bright light entered my crown and feet at the same moment. When the 2 paths of light met at my heart I was changed into a body of light.

There are souls here and now that are not earth based. They are without human emotion and depend on a central intellect that is not earth human. I'm sometimes at a loss to call them souls, but I don't know how else to refer to them. They're aware that I recognize them.

soulsurvivor

Unread post by soulsurvivor » Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:31 am

mague,
There's one more thing that's bothering me. Year before last, I went to see a lady here in town that moved here from Indiana. She was an herbalist that many cancer patients around here trusted for alternative health care. She also told immediate futures, having predicted some quite outstanding things that did come true for many people that I personally know, which is why I decided to see her although I've never been to anyone that tells the future.

I gave the lady a big headache. Literally, she kept rubbing her forehead and said she had a massive migrane. She kept asking me about the "whirlwinds". I told her that these were in some of my dreams from 1990 that showed my future life events and that I had interpreted them as being signals of trouble to come. Anyways, she finally prescribed her herbs and asked that I return in a month. When I called to verify my next appointment, the number had been disconnected. I asked around and found out that she and her family had left the area, having moved their entire farming operation almost overnight, and there were many who were looking for her, including the FBI.

I can't help but think that she saw "something" through me that convinced her to quickly move. I'm really ticked off that she didn't share the news with me.

I live in what some refer to as "tornado alley". In 2003, I began to notice an increase in the "dirt devils", aka "dust devils", aka "vortex whirlwinds" in this part of the world. This spring these winds have become stronger, although not as frequent. The winds are rarely associated with a storm. Also, in Jan and Feb of this year, there were several underground waves that got my quick attention. I reported some of these to the online earthquake site. Most happened at night or eary morning. All were same in that they sounded and felt like a huge train speeding by on an underground track, and traveling on a wave of earth movement and sound. All came from the NorthWest heading toward the SouthEast. The only major underground fault that's NorthWest from me is Yellowstone.

soulsurvivor

Unread post by soulsurvivor » Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:10 am

Steam Explosions, Earthquakes, and Volcanic Eruptions - What's in Yellowstone's Future?
http://pubs.usgs.gov/fs/2005/3024

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:42 am

Hi Mague,
Not sure what you are syaing about the celts.
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

mague

Unread post by mague » Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:13 pm

Grey Cloud wrote:Hi Mague,
Not sure what you are syaing about the celts.
Hi,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celt_(tool)
Three Olmec celts. The one in the foreground is incised with an image of an Olmec supernatural. It is likely that these "tools" had a strictly ritual function.
Now... where do i put my ritual biface ? Hmm.. maybe i invent a nice bag to carry it with me. ;)

Cut. Next scene. Sumerian people stand in front of a tree of life that looks like an omphalos. What do they do ? They show conic thingies to it. Much like a ritual biface.

To carry a biface is nothing special. Since the stoneage humans used them as tools. Some people still use them today. The big difference between a biface to cut leather and a polished engraved ritual biface is the expression that the carrier of the ritual one is aware of his evolutionary step. Proudly he presents his polished tool to the center of creation. "Look dad, i did it"

mague

Unread post by mague » Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:44 pm

To soulsurvivor,

i think i can comprehend what you are saying.

I cant say much about it. The important things happen in your soul. Hold on to it. I mean you should know by now that there is nothing eternally scaring. Your soul should know where you have been and out of that you should be able to understand what you are now. I tend to say that nothing else matters.

Yellowstone is know to be a ticking time bomb. Even in mainstream science. There always have been threats and there will be threats. We have no influence on it. But we are able to decide where we stand. A skyscraper and a earthquake do not match well, a tent and a earthquake have it easy to coexist.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:02 am

Kevin said: see this solid as a tightly packed system of orientated sort of screens, multitudes about each point, and whichever alignment We are upon, we exist upon, nothing moves as such, except the pictures, the force permeating all of this is what always movement of orientation from screen to screen. I realise how bizzare this notion is, but all is ONE, a very dense one where there is no seperation at all, the illusion is of seperateness, of vastness of distance. Then travel within such a solid is merely a case of adopting the condition relative to any point in that system, and there you will be, no thrust or anything.
Subquantum Aether Fluxes
http://www.rialian.com/rnboyd/what-is-aether.htm
In the Vedic literature, there are described infinitely small particles referred to as "Bhuttatmas". In the Vedic expressions of Creation, these are the first material forms which come into existence from the realm of Pure Spirit. In the Vedic literature, these infinitely small particles have a Consciousness, and are considered as the smallest units of Consciousness, as well as the smallest units of matter. The "Aether" is composed of various combinations of Bhuttatmas, comprising subquantum particles, as well as unfettered Bhuttatmas. According to the Vedic literature, the electron is composed of literally trillions of Bhuttatmas.
According to the Vedic, every material form is constantly both radiating and absorbing vast numbers of Bhuttatmas. Bhuttatmas, being infinitely small, are also infinitely small in mass. Therefore, Relativity DOES NOT APPLY to them. Their emissions and propagations can and in fact, must be, superluminal. Except, there are situations which will slow them down, having to do with the density of Bhuttatmas per unit volume. When the individual encounters a volume of large density of electrons, for example, it will be slowed. Eventually, the individual Bhuttatma may become trapped in the whirlwind which is the electron.

Now, in terms of direct experiential perception, the smallest awareness I was able to accomplish was to observe the substructure of an electron. It appeared very similar to me as the model drawn by Leadbetter and Bessant (the Anu). But I was able to see farther in. As I examined the complex spiraling pathways which I observed in the electron, I discovered that, along these threads I saw beads. These beads were constrained to the threads. Obviously, the beads are much smaller than the electron. I got the impression that these beads themselves were composed of something yet smaller. But I couldn't see that far down. So, putting two and two together, I came up with the "subquantum aether".

Now as to the "eidetic" part of all this, get the idea that the individual infinitely small creatures which make up the immensely fine gas we refer to as the basis of the "aether" are themselves Conscious.

These creatures are the vehicles which carry information superluminally from the given point A, to the given point B. These creatures are the critters that are actually transported through space, carrying their experiences about local conditions with them as they travel. This is the means by which the chicken in Gariaev's experiment was transformed into an actual and complete duck. This happened because the organizational and pattering information of the duck's DNA was carried across the room to pass through the chicken by the vehicle of the magnetic vector potential, which is understood as a mass-migration of subquantum particles, each carrying information of incredible density and complexity. This IS the mechanism which programs the DNA in the first place. This is identically Sheldrake's "Morphogenic Field".

The magnetic vector potential in instrumentable by a new technology first developed in Australia.

There are circumstances where the subquantum creatures are constrained in their motions. For example, in the presence of dense concentrations of aether particles, such as those which comprise the whirlwind which is the electron, these creatures are caught up in the whirlwind, and since this medium is a superfluidic media, these whirlwinds will never ever dispel unless they are impacted by a large shockwave made of a huge rush of subquantum particles. It is exactly under these circumstances that the electron ceases to exist and its constituent subquantum particles are released.

But, there are local species, especially in the vicinity of ponderable masses, which rarely move from their locations. Under these conditions we have the situation described by Gariaev, Poponin, et.al., in the DNA Phantom Effect, where the most accurate description is given as solitons in a Fermi-Popov-Ulam lattice. The FPU lattice is an N-dimensional matrix of loosely coupled [subquantum] particles. This comprises the memory of the vacuum as per the DNA Phantom experiments performed at Lebedev University in Moscow, and in this country. at the Heart-Math Institute in Arizona.

Now, get the idea that the entire universe is composed of these Bhuttatmas which are just this side of Pure Spirit and are themselves conscious. The universe is founded on the subquantum aether, which both holds and conveys superluminal information. All forms of Consciousness, both physical and non-physical (Spirit Beings) seem to be involved with these subquantum particles in their basis. Quantum "non-locality" is due to the superluminal propagations of these infinitely small creatures, carrying all informations to all places at all times.
Aether Wave Theory
http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?p=1727687
By AWT the vacuum is formed by dense particle system, filled/formed by foamy density fluctuations like condensing supercritical foam. From this point of view it isn't very surprising, the vacuum is behaving like metamaterial too, focusing the energy waves into particles, so called the bosons. Because the foam gets dense during shaking by decreasing its bubbles, the vacuum is behaving as a "tunable" autoadaptive metamaterial, well optimized to the non-dissipative energy spreading at the distance in surprisingly wide range of wavelengths.

We can compare this task to the observation inside of dense foam. If the foam will be too dense, we will not see many of foam fluctuations because of dispersion at the distance. If the foam will be too sparse, the visibility would be good, but we will not see many particles anyway. So here's some optimal concentration (and supposedly the shape) of foam gradients, which enables us to see as huge a Universe, as possible. The complexity of solution of such simple task is increased by the fact, these density gradients are serving as an environment for information/energy spreading, i.e. both like the subject, both like mean of observation.
http://lofi.forum.physorg.com/particle_12068.html

http://superstruny.aspweb.cz/images/fyz ... r_Foam.gif

http://superstruny.aspweb.cz/images/fyz ... m_part.gif

http://superstruny.aspweb.cz/images/fyz ... afoam2.gif

Tesla’s Black Box
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/tesla ... sla_14.htm
Tesla had already considered the condition of charged particles, each representing a tightly constricted whorl of aether. The force necessarily exerted at close distances by such aetheric constrictions was incalculably large. Aetheric ponderance maintained particulate stability. Crystalline lattices were therefore places within which one could expect to find unexpected voltages. The close Coulomb gradient between atomic centers are electrostatic potentials reaching humanly unattainable levels. In these balanced lattices, Tesla sought the voltages needed to initiate directed aetheric streams in matter. Once such a flow began, one could simply tap the stream for power.

The Heart Atom – the Ultimate Atom
http://www.heartcoherence.com/anu-of-th ... teAtom.htm

Nested Aethers
http://blog.hasslberger.com/docs/NESTED_AETHERS-5.PDF
There are many observations that show the aether – I mean pictures – how do you argue with a picture? But mainstream science as yet does not really accept the aether despite the empirical facts. So, I’ll list one: WIMPS (weak interactive massive particles in space – divide space into a giant honeycomb which looks just like the aether).

Basically the iridium atoms organized themselves into columns or rows with 6.3 angstroms of iridium then a 6.3 angstrom gap. Which is exactly how the aether is organized i.e. first a gap, then an aetheric cell occupied by an Anu.

Basically the DNA caused photons to organize in columns or rows – again! DNA is known to be super conducting. Since super conductors levitate – one can only conclude that the super conductors harmonize with the aether. Therefore, the super conductors have the same honeycomb structure as the aether – ditto the DNA.

The bottom line is that there is more than one aether.

Firstly, for the electron cloud to become an electron there has to be an energetic sequence of events that occurs, i.e. as the cloud is converted to become a particle. And energetic frequency is produced as a result – however, there is no frequency coming directly out of the aether – if there was science would have found it long ago – for main stream science it is still a “phantom field”. So there is no frequency in the aether, but here in our realm there is plenty of frequency.

Well it is without doubt that the cosmos is fractal and there is no chaos out there. Now do the same for “quantum fractals”. Thus, there is an amazing structure to both the cosmos and the sub-atomic universe. However, the fractals look nothing like the obvious honeycomb structure of the aetheric “phantom fields”. These are really the aboriginal energy fields of this universe

Now, they surmise that the aether expands in order to accommodate the larger manifestations within our reality. However, the evidence is obvious that there is more than one aether – most likely an aether corresponding to each increasing plateau of this fractal universe i.e. first a sub-atomic aether, then an atomic aether, then a molecular aether, an aether that is our size, thence all the way up to an aether that contains this Universe.

There is good support for there being an aether so large that this universe fits in just one of its honeycomb cells. Then since this universe has DNA looking structures within it, each one of which being the center of an Anu – that being the case, then quite obviously this Universe is just a collection of Anus in a much larger aetheric cell which is part of a gigantic infinite aether.

The following picture of the two anus is not quite right – there is an empty / gap cell * between the two that is the same size as the aetheric cells around the anus.

The anu – one being a mirror image of the other – as a result of the rule. Now quarks run in pairs – as do electrons, photons and just about all subatomic particles and people. So, these pairs are sovereign units with their existence granted by God and manifest by the rule. as a result they have their own beingness – each pair has their own skin / aetheric cell – together they are a quantum – so around their aetheric quantum cell another anu forms that surrounds this sovereign being. So, we have these two anus over laid by another larger anu (the top quark) within its own larger aetheric cell. So it is easy to see that we automatically have a progression in the size of the aethers.

Another interesting aspect is that everything in this universe seems to spin to the right. It would not surprise me if cosmology found a DNA formation going right up through the center of this universe that spins to the right, which means that there is another universe that is the left handed mirror image of this one – just like our two anus above. And, they are probably wondering why everything spins to the left. Most likely this is the center of the right handed anu that is the center of this universe.

Now even though the anu vibrates – it is doing so in 2-d – so no frequency is produced. The fundamental non-polar energies do not vibrate – gravity – super conducting energy, which is the energy of life – Meissner fields are non-polar; although there seems to be energy currents on their surface.

* Is the gap what Keely refers to as the “Neutral Center” or the Void that holds everything together? I am wondering if it is these "gaps" (voids) which expand and contract the anus; and it is they that provide the indestructible structure of the aether. They would be like crystalline nodes (navals - omphalos) in space that regulate all the aetheric streams. If I were in the center of one of these nodes, I would be in the "null zone" or "eye of the hurricane" watching counter rotating spirals all around me. it would be like being inside a kaleidoscope; the view changes according to the rules of sacred geometry. There would be an infinite number of multidimensional faces or facets of the crystal ; each one would represent a universe unto itself; some would spin to the right; some to the left. All I would need to do would be to find the proper alignment (create the standing wave - Vesica piscis), open the "dimensional doorway", and I could go into any one of those dimensions. There is no time. We see time as linear only because we are stuck in this one facet of a multidimensional crystal. If we saw all the facets at once, we would witness things happening in every dimension simultaneously, hence in the past or future or in parallel universes, etc.

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:41 am

Lizzie,
If We are nearing a spiral centre point?, then We may be about to experience all at once.
That was wonderfull reasoning and direction, with some cracking links.
It is difficult to grasp that the more dense an object is, the closer to what We percieve as space it may be?
That would in some ways explain the extraoridary lengths that the megalithic builders went to in the construction of sites utilising granite etc.
each different crystaline structure may be able to give access to that particuler facet of the overall crystal?
Then by arranging such megaliths upon a local geometric position , you may be able to enduce a portal between dimensions, those dimensions been the orientation of a multie faceted crystaline structure that underpins all structures.
All of which would have an all perveading electrical force of duality that constantly chases itself in ever increasing and decreasing scale.
Within the bubble of each sphere, the created re-orientations inside the bubble will remember what they are as long as the condition relative to that bubble remains, and the condition within each bubble will be unique to that bubble, and a modulation to match another bubble will be required, or else the other bubble will appear as nothing but base elements, when in fact abundant life may exist, but not as we know it lizzie?

Kevin

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:01 pm

A Chinese view:
According to nuclear physics, the universe has photons and neutrinos which have an infinite life span. The essence of the universe is made up of photons and neutrinos. Everything comes from them, including spiritual phenomena.

Physics tells us: substance is made up of atoms and atoms are made up of nuclei and electrons. And nuclear physics discovered that nuclei are made up of elementary particles and within each elementary particle, photons and neutrinos are found. As for positive /negative photons and positive/negative neutrinos, their still quality is 0, with infinite life. Other elementary particles do have longer life, for example, protons’ life span is (2x 10)30 square years, and electrons’ life span is (5x10) 21 square years. Even though their life spans are amazing enough, they are not infinite after all. Only photons and elementary particles exist infinitely. According to the diagram of elementary particles life statistics, negative elementary particles existed even in the early stage of the universe. Therefore, nuclear physics thinks the essence of the universe is made up of photons and neutrinos. Everything comes from them.
http://www.world-chinese.com/zhb/shengm ... ou-en.html
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:40 pm

Kevin said: If We are nearing a spiral centre point, then We may be about to experience all at once.
That’s how I see it too. We will experience “all” at once; we will be able to see into multiple dimensions.
Kevin said: That would in some ways explain the extraordinary lengths that the megalithic builders went to in the construction of sites utilising granite etc., each different crystalline structure may be able to give access to that particular facet of the overall crystal? Then by arranging such megaliths upon a local geometric position, you may be able to enduce a portal between dimensions, those dimensions been the orientation of a multi-faceted crystalline structure that underpins all structures.
Wow that makes sense. Align the megalithic structures based upon the local geometric structures that center around the vortexes (voids or neutral centers) that will align with all the other voids or neutral centers of the various facets of the crystalline structure, and you open a dimensional doorway to the Grand Vortex (the one center in the “12 around one”)

Static electricity versus ether
http://blog.hasslberger.com/2009/03/sta ... .html#more
It was Aristotle who coined the word ether and was the first one to familiarize the world with it. However, the megalithic structures, whose essence is the 3dimensional energetic raster – ether, show that even much older cultures knew the properties of static electricity. Albert Einstein said that ether is “dead” probably because he didn’t need this idea for his work. Ether is not dead. Conversely, it’s made of energetic parts of great amount of charges of static electricity – the zones and interzones, which greatly affect life on the Earth.

The charge of static electricity comprises of three energetic components – aura, zones and interzones. Ether is made of two energetic components – zones and interzones.

The charge of static electricity = aura + zones + interzones
Ether = zones + interzones

There would not be a logical explanation for the construction of megalithic structures if their constructors did not know other properties of static electricity that two or more charges join when their auras connect and form one mutual charge and then their potentials slowly equalize. Also, the construction of megaliths in great distances from their energetic sources hints that their constructors knew the conductivity of zones and knew the way in which they could be identified. The spontaneous transfer of energy from greater charge to a smaller charge by the means of ether was the reason for the construction of megalithic structures.
Kevin said: All of which would have an all pervading electrical force of duality that constantly chases itself in ever increasing and decreasing scale.
Yes, There would be nested crystalline spheres that morph into all the sacred geometric shapes until they all at the same time find the right alignment (dodecahedron?) that creates a standing wave that opens all the portals at once; then the portals close and the crystalline spheres morph back to where they were originally.

Cube-octahedron
http://www.rwgrayprojects.com/Lynn/NCH/whatpoly.html

http://www.rwgrayprojects.com/Lynn/NCH/ ... /jb01.html
Kevin said: Within the bubble of each sphere, the created re-orientations inside the bubble will remember what they are as long as the condition relative to that bubble remains, and the condition within each bubble will be unique to that bubble.
That’s like alchemy; the same element in one dimension becomes a different element in another dimension.

2012 is all about a galactic alignment that will open the dimensional doorways. Each planet along with the sun, the moon and the Earth produces its own unique aetheric stream; these aether streams all commingle in a specific geometric arrangement that allows alchemical transmutation to occur once the dimensional doorways are open.

The Emerald Tablet
http://www.crystalinks.com/emeraldtablet.html
The Emerald Tablet is an ancient artifact that reveals a profound spiritual technology, which has survived to this day despite centuries of effort to suppress it. Encoded within the tablet's mysterious wording is a powerful formula that works in very specific and comprehensible steps on all levels of reality at once -- the physical, the mental, and the spiritual -- and shows us how to achieve personal transformation and even accelerate the evolution of our species.

The unaccredited source of many of the our mystical and religious traditions, the tablet also inspired over 3,500 years of alchemy, a period in which some of the most creative minds in the world delved into the intertwined mysteries of matter, energy, soul, and spirit. Most medieval alchemists had copies of the tablet hanging on their laboratory wall. It was the only guidance they needed in both their meditation and practical work; it served as their Rosetta Stone for deciphering the deliberately obscured terminology of their art.

1) It is true without untruth, certain and most true

2) That which is below is like that which is on high, and that which is on high is like that which is below; by these things are made the miracles of one thing.

3) And as all things are, and come from One, by the mediation of One, So all things are born from this unique thing by adaptation.

4) The Sun is the father and the Moon the mother.

5) The wind carries it in its stomach. The Earth is its nourisher and its receptacle.

6) The Father of all the Theleme of the universal world is here.

Its force, or power, remains entire.

7) If it is converted into Earth

You separate the Earth from the fire, the subtle from the gross, gently with great industry.

8) It climbs from the Earth and descends from the sky, and receives the force of things superior and things inferior.

9) You will have by this way, the glory of the world and all obscurity will flee from you.

10) It is the power strong with all power, for it will defeat every subtle thing and penetrate every solid thing.

11) In this way the world was created.

12) From it are born wonderful adaptations, of which the way here is given.

13) That is why I have been called Hermes Trismegistus, having the three parts of the universal philosophy.

14) This, that I have called the solar Work, is complete.
Alchemical Aether
http://www.alchemylab.com/alchemical_theory.htm
Space, whether interplanetary, inner matter, or inter-organic, is filled with a subtle presence emanating from the One Thing of the universe. Later alchemists called it, as did the ancients, the subtle Ether. This primordial fluid or fabric of space pervades everything and all matter. Metal, mineral, tree, plant, animal, man; each is charged with the Ether in varying degrees. All life on the planet is charged in like manner; a world is built up in this fluid and move through a sea of it.

Alchemical Ether, which some Hermeticists call the Astral Light, determines the constitution of bodies. Hardness and softness, solidity and liquidity, all depend on the relative proportion of ethereal and ponderable matter of which they are composed. The arbitrary division and classification of physical science, the whole range of physical phenomena, proceeds from the primary Ether, for science has reduced matter as we know it to nothing but Ether, which, although not solid matter, is still matter, the First Matter of the alchemists.

Now, the alchemist has divided matter, seen and unseen, into seven principles or planes, and of these the fifth principle, or Quintessence, corresponds to science's Ether or in more contemporary parlance, the Space-Time Continuum.
THE STRUCTURE OF ETHER AND ITS SUBTLE FORCES –Part 1
http://www.svpvril.com/Keely%20Informat ... 12798.html

THE STRUCTURE OF ETHER AND ITS SUBTLE FORCES –Part 2
http://www.svpvril.com/Keely%20Informat ... 13354.html
To answer what subtle forces condense energy into matter, let us visualize a spiral of dark and light "arms", such as appears in a galaxy. This form may be seen as a flattened vortex. Any vortex requires a balance between centrifugal (entropic) forces and centripetal (centropic) forces, or it ceases to exist.

Etheric Force is an implosive, center-seeking essence;the centropic force within a vortex, the "invisible light energy arm" of the galaxy spiral, or the yin (female) principal. It is counterpart and partner to the entropic, centrifugal, "visible light arm", radiating yang (masculine) principal which is Astral energy. Modern Western science has focused away from Etheric Forces in deference to cultivating the Astral, male, radiant, explosive forces of the Universe.

True to the nature of the Universe, Ether is paradoxically what can unite or separate any entity in the Universe. The insulator/conductor, selective, dual properties are activated by the pattern of matrices formed through the Ether. What forms those insulating or conducting matrices? Not the Ether, which is an inert medium of transit or resistance, but very subtle wave patterns generated by external sources. It is the characteristics of these waves that shape the Etheric matrices.
Kerr-Neumann Compton radius vortices (the Anu)
http://www.victorzammit.com/articles/Klein9.htm
By embedding new concepts related to Bohm's genial concept of "implicate order", a wide range of smooth transitional domains between pure Information, matter, and energy, are provided with consistent, testable, and logical descriptions. The interposition of a wide array of subtle energy (SE) patterns between their vacuum-originated field sources and our currently instrumentable energy phenomena is the object of sustained recent studies.

From the perspective of our model, chakra condensations of first order SubQuantum entities, living below the Quantum level, holographically follow the vortex patterns we earlier described, starting in the Kolmogorov range up through the scale of Kerr-Neumann Compton radius vortices, with vortex-like structures continuing through the large, up to cosmic scales.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:48 am

Kevin said: Then by arranging such megaliths upon a local geometric position , you may be able to enduce a portal between dimlensions, those dimensions been the orientation of a multie faceted crystaline structure that underpins all structures. (The “ultimate alignment” forms a dodecahedron – the geometric structure of the aether.)
At the center of the crystal lattice structure is the “Central Vortex”’ (the 1 in the "12 around 1"). All the other “nodal points” (matrices or vertices) form "peripheral vortices” that connect with each and with the “Central Vortex”. If all the facets of the crystal align in the proper sacred geometric alignment, they form a vesica piscis which opens the portals of the “nodal points so they connect with each other and the “Central Vortex” simultaneously. You can inscribe a vesica piscis inside a diamond (a 45 degree rotated square in 2D or a cube in 3D); this creates an “open/close” effect every time the square or cube rotates 45 degrees.

However, the aether itself is inert. It’s like an insulator or a conductor. Its dual flow wave patterns which are caused by external forces create the matrices in the aether. The aether provides the medium that accommodates the dual flow.

http://www.svpvril.com/Keely%20Informat ... 12798.html
True to the nature of the Universe, Ether is paradoxically what can unite or separate any entity in the Universe. The insulator/conductor, selective, dual properties are activated by the pattern of matrices formed through the Ether. What forms those insulating or conducting matrices? Not the Ether, which is an inert medium of transit or resistance, but very subtle wave patterns generated by external sources. It is the characteristics of these waves that shape the Etheric matrices.
http://www.oregonvortex.com/science.htm
The Oregon Vortex is a spherical field of force, half above the ground and half below the ground. The word "vortex" simply means a whirlpool of force, like a whirling mass of water, especially one in which a force of suction operates, such as a whirlpool or a whirling mass of air, especially one in the form of a visible column or spiral, such as a tornado.

A vortex, essentially a whirlpool of force, is the basic form of our universe. From our galaxy, whose vortex form we see as the countless suns of the Milky Way, throughout the gravitational vortex of our solar system, down to the vortex of an atom, the vortex form recurs throughout our world structure.

mague

Unread post by mague » Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:45 am

lizzie wrote:
Kevin said: If We are nearing a spiral centre point, then We may be about to experience all at once.
That’s how I see it too. We will experience “all” at once; we will be able to see into multiple dimensions.
Hello,

this isnt about "we will" see multiple dimension at once. We do see multiple dimensions at once. All the time. This is common reality default. Even mainstream will sign this. What you experience is the result of all flowing, spiraling energies. Its always a snapshot of the sum of all. The incoming data are just to much for everydays live and so we start to filter what we do not need in everydays life. Nevertheless the energies are flowing and whirling. We do not have to jump or change to read them, we have to add them to those we are aware of.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:26 am

Planetary grid structure
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cienc ... ywg003.gif

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cienc ... ywg011.jpg

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cienc ... ywg015.gif

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cienc ... ywg017.gif

Earth’s Magnetic Field
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cienc ... ywg005.gif

Antigravity vectors?

U.S. Patent Drawing for Dymaxion Map
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cienc ... ywg006.jpg

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cienc ... ywg007.jpg

Buckminster Fuller defines a sphere
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cienc ... ywg008.gif

Mapping the World Grid
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cienc ... grid01.htm
In my many travels around the world in search of lost cities and ancient mysteries I have often wondered if there was some link connecting many of the ancient megalithic sites. If the placement of ancient sites was no coincidence, what then was the overall organizing principle for the carefully laid out worldwide pattern?

What we are speaking of is fundamentally different from longitudinal and latitudinal lines that we are so familiar with from conventional geography. Proponents of the Earth Grid theory suggest that the grid lines are actually of a more basic nature than the more arbitrary, later conventions of cartography. However the familiar image of the Earth as a globe girded in a lattice of longitude and latitude lines helps us understand what an Earth Grid, based on more primary energy lines, might be like. I say "energy lines" particularly, because one of the most consistent observations readers will encounter in this book is that the geometric pattern of the Earth Grid is energetic in nature. And that this Earth energy, organized into a precise web, was once, and can be again, the source of a free and inexhaustible supply of power, once empowering older civilizations of high technological achievement. Most Grid theorists state confidently that this Grid technology can be reclaimed again---today.

While UFOs are a very controversial subject, some theorists claim that there is a fundamental relation between UFO phenomenon and magnetic-vortex-gravity anomalies in the grid

Even though gravity is an apparent physical principle defining life on Earth, it is still beyond the understanding of even the most intelligent scientist. Is gravity a manifestation of energy from the Earth, connected with the Grid? If so, can we use certain points on the Grid to master gravity? Are UFOs defying the Earth's gravity field, using some sort of anti-gravity? These are all pressing questions. Perhaps by observing UFO phenomena, we can deduce certain engineering principles in operation in the Grid.

Already the Grid seems to implicate two fundamental realities of physical life: gravity and energy.

Richard LeFlors Clark, Ph.D., discusses gravity vortex areas around the Earth that have been exploited either secretly by governments or by amateur scientists for the purposes of levitation and anti-gravity. He warns that you may become "permanent space debris" if you wander into one of these areas at the wrong time!

Other topics in the book include discussions of the electrical genius Nikola Tesla and the "Star Wars" plan, the mysterious Oregon Vortex, acoustic levitation of stones, and more.