The Schumann Resonance

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

soulsurvivor

Re: The Schumann Resonance

Unread post by soulsurvivor » Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:34 pm

StevenJay wrote:
Tone wrote:This thread and all these posts are simply ALL OVER the place. Might be interesting if it led somewhere after approx 49 pages, this thread...?
I gotta second that, Tone. From what I've seen, 95% of the posts are just random disparate gibberish, and have nothing to do with the title of the thread, let alone, the EU model. It's effectively just chewing up bandwidth and little else. And now "artificial DNA" has been tossed on the heap.

This is the Thunderbolts forum, not Lizzie's Corner. Please - ENOUGH ALREADY!
I'm not a forum moderator and glad of it. That said, I offer my own opinion in response to the above opinions. I came to the EU discussion forum because of the EU videos about the symbols of the alien sky and the discussion concerning ancient literature's connection with this theory. This thread is true to that initiative of searching for keys to the knowledge of the ancients, along with other information regarding the EU theory throughout history. I'm guessing I'm not the only member that reads this thread daily. This is one thread among many other ongoing discussion threads which might be more satisfactory for your personal pursuits.

As for calling this thread "random disparate gibberish", I'd advise you to not visit another portion of the forum, lest you feel a foot in your mouth:
http://www.thunderbolts.info/online_videos.htm

nick c
Site Admin

Unread post by nick c » Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:10 pm

hi soulsurvivor,
I sympathise with Tone and StevenJay's complaint about the course of this thread. How this has turned into a discussion of a planet that travels between our Sun and the Sirius system, over 8 ly away is mind boggling. How does Nibiru do that anyway?
A typical example of this ridiculousness, from Friday, April 10, 2009, 10:44pm...Lizzie posted a long quote, that ended with:
Some astronomers are now starting to talk about the return of this planet into our solar system. First reported as Planet X by the Infrared Astronomical Satellite, its path has now been confirmed by observatories around the world. If it is indeed the same celestial body, Planet X, or Nibiru, will be at its closest point to the Sun, traveling inside of Earth's orbit, sometime in the spring of 2003.
When did the Infrared Astronomical Satellite discover Planet X? I must have missed that one.
Nibiru was inside the Earth's orbit in 2003!!! and nobody even noticed. It's path was confirmed by observatories all around the world! missed that one too.

The typical post on this thread is a statement or question followed by a long, long, long quote. How about a link with a short quote that summarizes the position. So that the reader, his interest piqued, can click on the link and read more.
soulsurvivor wrote:As for calling this thread "random disparate gibberish", I'd advise you to not visit another portion of the forum, lest you feel a foot in your mouth:
http://www.thunderbolts.info/online_videos.htm
Realizing that things are more relaxed on the NIAMI forum, there still should be a connection with the EU, should there not? The topics on this thread evolved to a point of having no relation whatsoever to EU positions. In fact most are mutually exclusive with respect to the thunderbolts site (videos) to which you linked.
However, that being said, discussion and debate are welcome. But there has to be a minimal level of continuity and coherence to the discussion. Some relationship to EU positions, even if it is in opposition to those positions, is required.
Remember when this thread was actually a discussion about the Schumann Resonance?
Just my opinion.

nick c

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:18 am

With respect for ALL concerned upon here,

The cause and effects of all celestial bodies movements out in galaxy will be in my opinion directly linked to the local Schumann resonance condition about this planet.
I for one commend Lizzie's thought patterns and posts relative to this, though agree that perhaps we don't need all of the links contents so fully cut and pasted, it does over-load the reader especially if the readers interest is not fully peaked.

Lizzie should be positively encouraged and thanked, and would recommend to her to read rudyard Kiplings poem "IF"
if She ever feels discouraged at all.
http://www.kipling.org.uk/poems_if.htm
Kevin

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:44 am

Space
http://www.surfingtheapocalypse.com/space.html

Towards a Meaning of Life
http://www.salvation-of-humans.com/Engl ... d-lies.htm
Why did not we build bases on the moon since the last thirty years -and more...
Is it a banning from the Little Greys?
Sensation: Cities Found on the Moon!
http://english.pravda.ru/main/2002/10/05/37771.html
Here is an extract from the official press-release: “NASA scientists and engineers participating in exploration of Mars and the Moon reported the results of their discoveries at a briefing at the Washington National Press Club on March 21, 1996. It was announced for the first time that man-made structures and objects have been discovered on the Moon.”
Iapetus=manufactered starship
http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/fo ... 34626.html
Hoagland has really dissected this story and provided quite a bit of info and the evidence is highly unusual; here are a few pics that he uses to prove his theory-which includes the moon being a geodesic construct with anomalous crate alignments and geodesic forms as well as anomalous structures AND an equatorial wall -its uncanny ressemblance to vaders "death star" is remarkable-the article is a must read -check it out -oops-"manufactured"
Saturn’s G Ring Gets a Moonlet
http://www.centauri-dreams.org/?p=6914
In the 1968 novel version of 2001: A Space Odyssey, author Arthur C. Clarke said that the magnificent rings of the gas giant planet Saturn were made by visiting advanced extraterrestrial intelligences who tore up some moons in the Saturn system in the process of making their incredible Star Gate. This artificial cosmic wormhole would ages later transport fictional astronaut David Bowman to another part of the Universe in order to transform him into “something wonderful.”

This process continues today. As the first space probe missions to Saturn discovered several decades ago, the rings are still being formed by a number of moons and even smaller moonlets, which contribute debris to the countless number of icy boulders and dust that make up the ring system.
There was one ring section that did not seem to have a moon or moonlet involved in its continued existence, the outer dusty ring labeled simply G. There was an extra collection of material at a certain point in the thin ring, but scientists operating the Cassini probe that is now entering its fifth year in orbit about Saturn had been unable to discover if the G ring had a companion world.
The Lagoons of Titan: Oily Liquid Confirmed on Saturn Moon
http://blog.wired.com/wiredscience/2008 ... trole.html
Earthlings might be scrambling to find liquid hydrocarbons buried in our planet, but Saturn's moon Titan has plenty to spare.

Scientists say that a dark, smooth surface feature spotted on the moon last year is definitely a lake filled primarily with liquid ethane, a simple hydrocarbon.

"This is the first observation that really pins down that Titan has a surface lake filled with liquid," said the paper's lead author, University of Arizona professor Robert Brown.
The new observations affirm that Titan is one of the likeliest places to look for life in our solar system. Some astrobiologists have speculated that life could develop in the moon's hydrocarbon lakes, although it would have to be substantially different from known life on Earth, which requires liquid water.
Enceladus: Making the Case for Life
http://www.centauri-dreams.org/?p=1681
Thoughts on Enceladus as a home to life have kept astrobiological debate lively, an unexpected but welcome development from the Cassini mission. The interest is understandable: Cassini has shown us plumes that seem to be the result of some kind of geothermal venting, with liquid water and geothermal energy sources all possible drivers for the formation of life. We don’t exactly know what’s going on here, but the possibility of a hydrological cycle — liquid, solid, gas — has kept theorists active, as witness a research note by Christopher Parkinson (Caltech) and team.

The early Earth serves as a possible model for life elsewhere. With photosynthesis not available, life would depend on abiotic sources of chemical energy. It’s believed this would have come in the form of oxidation-reduction processes driven by factors like hydrothermal activity, impacts, electrical discharges, or solar ultraviolet radiation. Organics may have been synthesized from inorganic molecules near submarine hydrothermal vents. In similar ways, the authors believe, Enceladus may offer energy-generating reactions that create conditions favorable for life.

The Dark Side of the Moon
http://www.greatdreams.com/moon/darkmoon.htm
"We’ve been to the Moon, which is a world with a land area the size of Africa. But we’ve only visited six spots, and the farthest we’ve roamed was maybe 3 or 4 miles (5 or 6 kilometers)"
Do We Really Live in a Matrix?
http://mara-gamiel.blogspot.com/2007/05 ... stuff.html
"The Universe is unreal. Life is unreal. Nature is not natural. Do we really live in The Matrix?"

"We assume the world is natural; that everything just happened, naturally. Schoolbooks teach us that the entire Universe just BANGED into existence. Scientists assume that stars and planets came into being by dust and debris coalescing or concentrating over eons of time. Educators tell us that Life came into being on Earth through natural forces. They say: We humans are simply natural by-products of the world around us. We crawled out of the oceans; we evolved into primates; we stood erect and developed into modern creatures over extremely long periods of time...so say the evolutionists."

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:06 am

Turn! Turn! Turn! (to Everything There Is A Season)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHvf20Y6eoM

Cycles, Earth Changes, & Time
http://www.rexresearch.com/prophist/phf9cy~1.htm

The Zeitgeist Movement
http://thezeitgeistmovement.com/

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:54 pm

TRACKING THE ALIEN ASTROENGINEERS
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/unive ... irio06.htm#
The Dogon believe that the Universe is "infinite, but measurable" and is filled with "spiral stellar worlds" (yalu ulo), one of which contains the Sun. This world may be seen in the sky as the Milky Way. The majority of heavenly bodies represent the "external" star system, whose influence on terrestrial life is, according to the Dogon, relatively small.

There exists, however, also the "internal" system, which "participates directly in the life and development of men on the Earth". It includes Orion, Sirius, Pleiades and some other stars. These celestial bodies form the "support of the seat of the world". It is Sirius that occupies the main position among them, being called the "navel of the world".

Sirius is considered by the Dogon as a triple stellar system, consisting of the stars Sigi tolo (our Sirius A), Po tolo (Sirius B, a white dwarf) and Emme ya tolo (the hypothetical Sirius C, yet to be discovered).

It is interesting that there is in the Dogon mythology another image of the Sirius system. According to it, the main star represents the Ogo's female twin, Yasigui, whom he chased with some dubious intentions. One of its satellites is Ogo himself, doomed to revolve eternally around his sister, remaining at a respectful distance from her.

Of course, this is only an outline of this very complicated genesis story. I am citing it here just as the basis for further considerations. Can this story be useful for paleovisitological studies?

Some time ago the present author suggested the idea of astroengineering interference by a cosmic supercivilization in the evolution of the Sirius system. This assumption was based on the Indo-European myth of the heavenly blacksmiths, who are fighting and chaining up the monstrous Dog, dangerous for the Universe, as well as on some astrophysical data from the history of Sirius.

It is known in astronomy that a white dwarf arises from a red giant as this loses its mass. This process is usually accompanied by a slow ejection of a planetary nebula which eventually dissipates into space. But sometimes the remaining core of the red giant can retain a mass exceeding the so-called Chandrasekhar limit (about 1.3 Sun masses). This leads inevitably to disastrous self-compression of the core and its explosion as a Supernova. As a result, powerful streams of matter and radiation are ejected into the surrounding space.

If such an event had ever happened in the Sirius system, at a small (on the cosmic scale) distance from the Solar system, it might have been fatal for the terrestrial biosphere. My idea was that some highly developed supercivilization could have tried to remove the excess of stellar matter from Sirius B, thus saving life and civilization on Earth.

Really, the only thing we know for sure about the evolution of the Sirius system is the fact that Sirius B was once a red giant whose mass exceeded that of Sirius A (that's why the former evolved more rapidly). The initial orbit of Sirius B was, most likely, circular; now it is a highly elongated ellipse. This suggests that the mass loss was accompanied by some considerable disturbances. Some part of the "lost" matter probably contaminated the atmosphere of Sirius A. But the real course of events is still very unclear. The situation will seem even more involved if we bear in mind the possible presence of the second satellite in this system, as is asserted by the Dogon and confirmed by recent astrophysical data.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:18 pm

The Polar Pivitol Axis
http://www.apollonius.net/polarpivot.html
Regardless of which side of the timeframe fence one sits on, there is a single point of agreement amongst everyone, a common perplexity: what were the precise causes of these past Polar Axis Shifts? Most scholars admit that they could not have occurred without the intervention of a powerful external body capable of "torqueing" the Earth from one axis to another; the Earth could not shift on its own, from internally. Speculation has ranged from a giant comet passing too close-by, or an asteroid hitting the Earth, or some unknown "cosmic body" passing in our vicinity, all on a purely unpredictable and random basis. To date, however, no one has devised a completely satisfactory explanation for this mysterious phenomenon.

Here -- and only here -- I am proposing that the "cosmic agent" causing these periodic Polar Axis Shifts is the nomadic Rogue Planet Nibiru, which was responsible for the last catastrophes in the 16th Century BCE. So far, no one else, including Zecharia Sitchin or even anyone within the Velikovskian School, has proposed such an alternative theory. And I also propose that these shifts are predictable both in time and location, because these shifts occur once every 3,600 years along Polar Belts determined by a Polar Pivotal Axis, which is a line drawn straight down through the top of the Great Pyramid of Egypt and coming out in the Mid-Pacific Ocean at 30 degrees south latitude and 150 degrees west longitude, exactly opposite the Pyramid which is at 30 degrees north latitude and 30 degrees east longitude

The arrival sequence of the Planet Nibiru, and its attempt to tether itself to the North Polar Belt by the use of an electromagnetic beam, results in a pivoting torqueing effect, causing the Pyramid-Oceania Polar Pivotal Axis to tilt to New Polar Zones. HOWEVER, the Great Pyramid Complex itself would STILL be located 30 degrees above the NEW Equator and 60 degrees south of the NEW North Pole, as it is today. The same would be true for the opposite pivotal point in Oceania. ONLY these two locations would have the same latitudinal position as before, 30 degrees above the Equator and 60 degrees away from their respective Poles. Every other geographic location on Earth would change, some by not very much, others greatly by comparison.

In 1992 the geologists Edith and Alexander Tollmann published a monograph which claimed that the Noachian Deluge was the consequence of a cometary impact about 9,500 years ago. A series of geological facts supported the claim, together with a critical analysis of mankind's traditions. Geological proofs of the impact include a crater with iridium, shatter cones, stress lamination of minerals, radiocarbon dating, dendrochronology, a peak of acid in the Greenland and so on.

Note that in these "abstracts" the authors ASSUME that some sort of "cometary impacts" were necessary to trigger these axis shifts. It is highly significant that existing records of the Planet Nibiru, as Sitchin has described, suggest that it is "cometary" in appearance because of its "tail" which is in fact nothing more than the electromagnetic tethering beam that it unleashes in order to attach itself to our North Polar Belt.

Years ago, I also advocated a Santorini/Exodus date of 1627 BCE; however, subsequently, I have adjusted my own date forwards in time by 40 years to the date of 1587 BCE.

These "abstracts" demonstrate further the difficulty that one encounters in determining a cause for Polar Axial Displacement outside of the framework of the periodical returns/arrivals of the Planet Nibiru, not to mention the futility of calculating exactly when each repetition recurs if they are considered as "random" rather than predictable events within this Solar System.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:46 pm

Archaeo-Astronomy: Question about Sirius A-B-C, and relation to Venus?
http://cs.astronomy.com/asycs/forums/t/22750.aspx
I wrote an article in 2005 discussing...Egyptian Images of Tehotu on the Temple of Teotu-huacan, Valley of Mexico, which included on the right side of the stair case...a similar dog-headed, ape-headed character cradling a decapitated head, with a snake's head biting into its crown....

As a complete novice on these issues, I am asking for help on this... do these dog-headed, snake-tailed figures represent the astronomical Sirius A and B, with relation to a "C" which may be Osiris, or maybe mythical "Nibiru"...and could they somehow be related to the association between ..."Venus", and the "Sirius Dog Star", or something similar?
Stairway to Heaven
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sitch ... chin_5.htm
I have no disagreement with that. However, I think that this "Stairway To Heaven" was located in the far-north, possibly accessible from "east of Egypt" (as from central Asia) by underground tunnels and the like. But the actual "Stairway" itself was the electromagnetic tether-beam connecting our North Pole to Planet X Nibiru’s South Pole.
HYPERBOREA, THE NIGHT SUN
http://www.apollonius.net/nightsun.html
Nail of the North. Hyperborea; The Cosmic Tree. It sits atop a tether linked to the Earth's North Pole. But it is visible only in the Northern Hemisphere, no matter where the actual North Pole is located along the Polar Pivotal Belt, with respect to the Pyramid Complex at Cairo.

Dr. Immanuel Velikovsky, in the last couple of years before his death in November 1979, wrote in the KRONOS Journal about a "Night Sun" that used to be in the Earth's sky, like a second satellite or whatever, stationary above the North Pole, and visible both day and night. When one eventually puts all of this into the context of the Planet Nibiru and Hamlet's Mill, then one sees a pattern, which is an understatement at this point in time.
Earth’s Magnetic Field Has Massive Breach - scientists baffled
http://wattsupwiththat.com/2008/12/16/e ... s-baffled/
Dec. 16, 2008: NASA’s five THEMIS spacecraft have discovered a breach in Earth’s magnetic field ten times larger than anything previously thought to exist. Solar wind can flow in through the opening to “load up” the magnetosphere for powerful geomagnetic storms. But the breach itself is not the biggest surprise. Researchers are even more amazed at the strange and unexpected way it forms, overturning long-held ideas of space physics.

“The opening was huge—four times wider than Earth itself,” says Wenhui Li, a space physicist at the University of New Hampshire who has been analyzing the data. Li’s colleague Jimmy Raeder, also of New Hampshire, says “1027 particles per second were flowing into the magnetosphere—that’s a 1 followed by 27 zeros. This kind of influx is an order of magnitude greater than what we thought was possible.”

The circumstances were even more surprising. Space physicists have long believed that holes in Earth’s magnetosphere open only in response to solar magnetic fields that point south. The great breach of June 2007, however, opened in response to a solar magnetic field that pointed north.

Not to give our infantile species false credit… but has anyone ever heard of the STS-75 tether incident?

The primary objective of STS-75 is to carry the Tethered Satellite System Reflight (TSS-1R) into orbit and to deploy it spaceward on a conducting tether. The mission will also fly the United States Microgravity Payload (USMP-3) designed to investigate materials science and condensed matter physics.

The TSS-1R mission is a reflight of TSS-1 which was flown onboard Space Shuttle Atlantis on STS-46 in July/August of 1992. During that flight, the tether was deployed a distance of 860 feet. STS-75 mission scientist hope to deploy the tether to a distance of over 12 miles (20.7km).

The Tether Satellite System will circle the Earth at an altitude of 296 kilometers which will place the tether system within the rarefied electrically charged layer of the atmosphere known as the ionosphere. The conducting tether will generate high voltage and electrical currents as it moves through the ionosphere across the magnetic field lines of the earth. Scientists will be able to learn more about the electrodynamics of a conducting tether system to deepen our understanding of physical processes in the near-Earth space environment. These studies will help provide explanations for events such as the formation and behavior of comet tails and bursts of radio “noise” detected from other planets.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:42 pm

MALDEK AND MALONA
http://sacred-texts.com/ufo/otof/otof10.htm
In "The Saucers Speak" Zo said: "Your so-called Hydrogen Bomb could make an asteroid belt out of you. This happened many years ago to the planet of what you would call the fifth orbit. We knew what they were doing but we didn't interfere. We cannot stand by and see another waste. After their destruction there were terrible disasters on Masar (Mars). Great volcanic eruptions took place. Many of our people perished. We would have been thrown out of this Solar System and lost if we had not quickly constructed two artificial satellites. Some of you scientists have noticed that our so-called moons Phobos and Deimos reflect too much light to be made of earthy substance. They are right. They are metallic in nature. They readjusted our unstable condition and saved a planet."

This means that Maldek was a world of iniquity that exploded and burned and was a planet in our solar system that defiled all the other planets because of its evil, and Maldek (the tongue) set on fire its vortex, the power of its birth and being, and therefore was set on fire of the unseen state . . . because Maldek released the terrible hydrogen power she broke her vortex and was thereby reduced to an unseen state.
This description fits Maldek who created chaos with hydrogen devices or "the evil wind". Maldek, therefore, created "the wind which had no equal". Hydrogen detonations are without equal because they will completely destroy a planet if used. I must pause here for awhile in order to say that no true hydrogen bomb, as such, has ever been detonated on Earth!

Van Tassel has shown us that space intelligences are not particularly concerned with the explosion of plutonium and U325, the Uranium mother element, because this atom is an inert element. But they are concerned with the attempt to explode an actual hydrogen bomb. If we had set-off such a bomb we would now be nothing but a bunch of floating cinders . . . we would be as Maldek, an asteroid belt. Space friends vowed that they would never again allow a planet in this Solar System to destroy itself; therefore, no government on Earth will explode true hydrogen . . . it will not be allowed.

The element hydrogen is life-giving along with five other elements in the air we breathe, in the water we drink, and in the composition of our physical self. Explode a true H-bomb and all life on Earth will be extinguished. Van Tassel told us months and months ago that our scientists were "tinkering" with a formula they did not understand. The explosion of an atom of inert substance and that of a living substance are two different things.
The Destruction of Maldek
http://www.librarising.com/cosmology/maldek.html
From all the sources I've read it appears the great planet Maldek either destroyed itself in a nuclear detonation or was destroyed by huge planet-sized enemy ship (one of which may have been the famed Nibiru). There is no clear consensus on what actually happened except that the planet blew up and left its survivors wandering space for a new home.
Maldek
http://home.xtra.co.nz/hosts/Wingmakers/MALDEK.html
This ancient history is not pretty; we derive from a humanoid race which destroyed its planetary home (known as Maldek), by injudicious tinkering with atomic power to access total conversion of the atom into available energy. This caused a chain reaction destroying all life, and reduced the planetary body to rubble of various sizes, now wandering the orbit of the asteroid belt .
The Lucifer Project
http://lofi.forum.physorg.com/Conspirac ... 19213.html
There are a few people in the world, who with endless imagination and creativity in union with massive resources and high technology have been playing “God” and secretly experimenting with changing the makeup of our solar system. There are not too many plans conceived that could be greater than creating a new star in our own backyard. One could almost claim godship upon success.

I will also make a case that there is a great deal of ritualistic symbology associated with the timing of this event, symbology that has strong ties to Freemasonry (old and new). I ask the reader to consider this scenario first: If a handful of the world's greatest scientists were hired and paid top dollar by an organization with great wealth to solve a nearly impossible scientific problem and were allowed to work on it full time for years or even decades, do you think they would have a good shot at solving the problem, assuming they had the latest and greatest technology at their fingertips and were allowed to work in secrecy? My personal answer to this is “Yes, I believe they would have a very good chance!” One needs only to know the story of the “Manhattan Project” to see this.

The logic of the Lucifer Project other than the extreme thrill of creating something so amazing, if not of sinister intent, could be that in order for humans to one day break out of this shell of Earth we must create more favorable conditions for traveling within our own solar system. For instance, could humans one day live on Titan? Maybe, but how do we warm it up? We play the part of creator and conduct solar system terraforming on a grand scale by turning Saturn into a small star that supplies Titan with the heat and light it needs to awaken. Turning one of our gas giants, like Saturn, into a star is the essence of the “Lucifer Project.”

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:25 am

VULCAN AND COMETS RELATED SITES
http://www.barry.warmkessel.com/barry/10related.html

Vulcan in Astronomy & Greco- Roman Myth - By L T Isaacs
Modern science is currently debating if there is a companion star to our Sun and if it is a brown dwarf some have dubbed Vulcan. The myths and legends of the Sumerians & Babylonians support the existence of this companion star, but what of the more modern civilizations of Greece and Rome? According to the myths of Greece and Rome, Vulcan (Hephaistos) is one of the Olympians but was cast out by his mother Hera (Juno). Astronomy states that this companion star has an orbit that keeps it far away from the solar system at all times. Does that not indicate a separation from family of the solar system? He was also was said to be crippled as a result of being cast out. Astronomy states that one of the reasons why this brown dwarf companion star is hard to detect is because brown dwarfs do not burn hydrogen and emit light as our Sun does. In other words they are not at full potentials (crippled?) as are other commonly visible stars. Some scientists suspect that the planet Venus may have been hit by a large Oort cloud comet drawn in by Vulcan's gravitational Sphere of influence. Is the mythological relationship of Vulcan to Venus supported by theory? According to the myths, Vulcan's true wife is Venus (Aphrodite) but he could never keep her faithful. She had many lovers one of which was Mars, so one day Vulcan forged a net and trapped the two lovers and embarrassed them before the other gods; perhaps in a past bombardment by comet(s) these two visible planets were in conjunction from an Earth vantage point? Vulcan is also credited in myth with providing the gods with their tools, such as the thunderbolts for Jupiter the weapons for Mars etc. Could this be related to the comet swarms and occasional earth impacts generated by Vulcan? This brown dwarf is unseen, but important to the family of planets in our solar system. It could quite possibly have always been known to our group soul, hovering in the Noospere and transmitted to us as myth.
Last edited by lizzie on Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:33 am

Beyond 2012
http://www.diagnosis2012.co.uk/6.htm
"Are we going to have a new neighbour (Sun giving birth?) on 21st December 2012....A satellite pyramid of Khufu will be the centre point for the complete Giza alignment on 21st December 2012 at a precise time (22.00 hrs 18 mins 13 secs local Cairo time) and Venus will be completely aligned - connections will be made to our previous civilization on Mars, and our Sun which was born of Alcyone in the Pleiades, our nearest relatives."

I spoke to Howard on the phone, shortly after the 99 Symposium, and he said that the alignment in 2012 will involve a planet currently beyond Pluto, which has just been discovered.

Since the event which occurs on this date is the conjunction of the Solstice Sun with Galactic Centre, also in Sagittarius, I suddenly remembered that Zecharia Sitchin predicted that when Nibiru returns, it will reappear "in the regions of the constellation of Sagittarius". Could this be the new planet that Jones predicts will be "born of the Sun"?

An ancient Hopi Indian prophecy states, "When the Blue Star Kachina makes its appearance in the heavens, the Fifth World will emerge". This will be the Day of Purification, which Oh Shinnar said would be in 2011. The strange thing is the Hopi name for the star Sirius is Blue Star Kachina! Gordon Michael Scallion provides the explanation, which I mentioned already. In more detail:

"The solar system shall become a binary sun system, when the Blue Star returns...during the day it will appear as a silvery light, one hundred times brighter than the Morning Star...During the evening, it will appear as a moon...the Blue Star is a companion to Sirius B...the vibrations given off by the Blue Star will enable the soul to have an easier time in communication with its host...a new light body is being created."

I quoted Scallion as saying that the Blue Star "will appear from behind the Sun, traveling towards Arcturus."

Readers of Robert Temple's The Sirius Mystery may recall that the Dogon tribe of Mali, West Africa, have known for centuries that Sirius (the Dog Star), is a binary star system, and that Sirius B is a white dwarf - facts they say were given to their ancestors by visitors from Sirius. What you may not have heard, if you haven't read the new edition, (1998), is that astronomers have recently discovered Sirius C! Temple told us in 1976, in the first edition, that the Dogon knew of a third star, and that he thought it would be a red dwarf, if and when it was discovered. It was twenty years later, in 1995, when French Astronomers, Daniel Benest and J.L. Duvent announced in the Journal Astronomy and Astrophysics, their discovery of a small red dwarf star - Sirius C. This has now been confirmed, vindicating Temple's work.

The Dogon say that the "spaceship" of the visitors - the Nommo - looked "like a new star", and that they will RETURN one day, when "a certain star will reappear", and there will be a "resurrection of the Nommo". They also say that Sirius A and B "were once where the Sun now is". The star will be invisible before it "emerges", and is drawn with the rays inside the circle. It will only be "formed when the Nommo's ark descends, for it is also the resurrected Nommo's "eye" symbolically." Temple thinks this is Phoebe - Saturn's tenth moon.
VULCAN AND COMETS RELATED SITES
http://www.barry.warmkessel.com/barry/10related.html
It seems to verify the Noah's Ark thesis of this web site. Further, tends to support Temple's (The Sirius Mystery) hypohesis that Phoebe is a hollow object, possibly a spaceship or ark of the Nommos. Temple reports that it is a Dogon legend that seems to suggest the "Star of the Tenth Moon" is Phoebe, the tenth satellite of Saturn. This space-ship may have been parked in Earth orbit during the Nommos visit to Earth thousands of years ago.

Except for Phoebe, the satellites of Saturn orbit close to it and in nearly posigrade circular orbits. Most (except for Iapetus and Phoebe) are found at orbital inclinations close to Saturn's spin plane. Seven are tiny (a few tens of kilometers in size) and are probably captured asteroids or residue from a "detonated" tiny satellite that produced Saturn's rings. Phoebe is almost four times as distant as Iapetus, Saturn's most remote major satellite, and in an elliptical retrograde orbit.

One Vedic astrology theory holds that yugas came into existence in the following manner: our Sun has its "dark companion". Although smaller then the Sun, this "dark companion" is more powerful and completely black. Dark companion revolves around the Sun in elliptic orbit.

When it (dark companion) is between Sun and the center of galaxy (Vishnunabhi), we have Kali yuga on Earth. When, it moves away from the axis Sun-center of galaxy, the "Black Star" does not have a huge inhibiting influence, so the influence of knowledge is much greater. For it to move from the point of center of galaxy to the point where Kali yuga ends, we need 1,200 years. That is when Dvapara yuga begins. After 2,400 years (the duration of this yuga) we enter Treta yuga. This is when the "Dark Star" is far away from the center of galaxy, and condition gets much better. However, it's still not perfect. Treta yuga lasts 3,600 years, after which time we have a period of 4,800 years with it being real far away. It's the period of Sat yuga, and it peaks when this dark companion is at the furthest point from the center of galaxy.
Prophecy Keepers
http://www.prophecykeepers.com/pressreleases.html
Did the ancient Hopi Prophecy predict the coming of the so-called "Planet X" AKA Niburu or "The Destroyer" spoken of in The Kolbrin?

See the NASA Press Release concerning its discovery of third-closest star to our own! This newly discovered star sits about 7.8 light years from Earth -- towards the constellation Aries or The Ram, which disturbingly enough IS the constellation of The Tribe of Judah. One researcher recently discovered this was the constellation in which The Star of Bethlehem was seen by The Three Wise Men (Babylonian astrologers) which announced to them the birth of a King of the Jews in 6 BC. King Herod did not see the "star", but "diligently inquired" of the Three Wise Men as to how they knew of this star (actually a celestial configuration), which could only have "appeared" in either 6 BC or 6 AD during the Roman censuses at that time.
Star Search Finds Neighborly Red Dwarf
http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/a ... 30520.html
Astronomers have stumbled onto a previously unknown star in Earth's stellar neighborhood, a red dwarf that appears to be the third-closest star system to our own.
The Unveiling
http://unveiling.18.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=621
"In the Final days we will look up in our heavens and we will witness the return of the two brothers who helped create this world in the birthing time. Poganghoya is the guardian of our North Pole and his Brother Palongawhoya is the guardian of the South pole. In the final days the Blue Star Katchina will come to be with his nephews and they will return the Earth to its natural rotation which is counter clock wise.

"The return of the Blue Star Katchina who is also known as Nan ga sohu will be the alarm clock that tells us of the new day and new way of life, a new world that is coming. This is where the changes will begin. They will start as fires that burn within us, and we will burn up with desires and conflict if we do not remember the original teachings, and return to the peaceful way of life.

"Not far behind the twins will come the Purifier, The Red Katchina, who will bring the Day of Purification. On this day the Earth, her creatures and all life as we know it will change forever. There will be messengers that will precede this coming of the Purifier. They will leave messages to those on Earth who remember the old ways.

"The messages will be found written in the living stone, through the sacred grains, and even the waters. From the Purifier will issue forth a great Red Light. All things will change in their manner of being. Every living thing will be offered the opportunity to change from the largest to the smallest thing.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:27 pm

The Ages of Uras
http://www.zeitlin.net/EndEnchantment/Secret3.html
Abzu

To the Sumerians, the Abzu, realm of Enki, was a subterranean sea or swamp – a sort of sandwich layer, as the Sumerians didn't have a concept of a spherical Earth. Zecharia Sitchin frequently translates Abzu simply as Africa. However, in the experience of Parks/Sa'am, the Abzu was the hollow center of each world, fully inhabited and thriving with life, even urbanized. We have all encountered the idea: openings at the poles, oceans connecting with the interior over a gently-curved broad rim, and a sun at the center.

In other words, the Abzu is a structure that contradicts our common knowledge of the Earth and all other planetary bodies in the Solar System – and seems to violate our understanding of physics as well.

Parks has spent much effort on this problem. In collaboration with Hans W. Lintz, Parks provides an extensive report in the Dossier: Les Mondes Creux on his site Anton Parks.com. We have reviewed the portions of the report relating to the Earth and Moon. Briefly, we find one highly interesting nineteenth-century personal account of a fisherman and his father who sailed into the northern opening, spent 1-1/2 years with the civilization in the cavity, sailed out the southern end, and were shipwrecked there. Beyond that, the well-known and controversial story of Admiral Byrd's adventures and dubious satellite data add little to the case for the Abzu. Yet we could not have expected more in the way of data in the public domain at this time.

Meanwhile, we can touch on some basic questions.

The first – and naive – concern would be about how gravity would work in this situation. How could you run a city in there, with people falling to the center of the Earth all the time? Doesn't gravity "point" to the center of the Earth?

The answer is: yes if you are on or above the surface, but no if you are anywhere inside a spherical cavity concentric with the earth's outer surface. In that case -- I have not confirmed this but understand that it is simple enough to do the obvious integration showing that the force of gravity is zero throughout such a cavity. This is frequently discussed on "hollow earth"-related forums.

Clearly there are many ways in which an inner earth cavity would support gravity. But not all possible cavities would be suitable candidates for our inner earth. The constraints are:

It must be open to both of the Earth's poles or polar regions.
It must be able to contain a small "sun".
It should not result in significant gravitational or seismic anomalies at the Earth's surface (or if it does, earth scientists must be capable of misconstruing them).

About that sun that always seems to be present inside the cavity: WHY would it be there, where did it come from, and what makes it stable in that position?

Part of our difficulty in approaching these questions stems from failing to grasp the sun and the surrounding planet as a single unit, and failing to consider the process of planetary formation. Open SETI frequently entertains the cosmological and physical theories of Dr. Paul A. LaViolette. In particular, as described in Open SETI Physics 101, planets are formed from the energy and particles emitted from a gravitational well where there is excess genic energy. At the point of emission, there is probably what appears to be a hot little sun.

The next phase might be an interaction between interstellar particles being attracted toward the gravitational well and outward-moving energy and particles. Might there be a point of equilibrium at a given radius where a shell of matter would begin to form?

What is the mechanism that stabilizes the system so that the sun does not wander around and collide with the shell? Again on our page, we mention that the genic energy radiation pressure goes as 1/r4, which creates a strong restoring force opposing any such tendency.
Another major detail requiring an explanation would be the holes at the poles of rotation. I personally am not clear on this point, as the dynamics appears complex, but it seems reasonable that if there was rotation in the first place, that these holes might appear due to centrifugal force.

Is LaViolette's planetary formation model the final word in the view of Open SETI? Actually it is not. The Electric Sky Model of plasma astrophysics, introduced for your convenience at the link, and its subsidiary Electric Sun, described for example in Donald Scott's The Electric Sky (2006), being scalable over the range of cosmological- to laboratory-sized dimensions, provides us with a perfectly reasonable model of a small sun that could exist in the earth's cavity. This is because stars are not fusion reactors requiring a certain size and gravitational pressure, but simple foci of plasma occurring along strung-out Birkeland Currents.

In this model, the energy from the sun (any sun) is supplied by the Birkeland current, a plasma in "dark current mode" (i.e, in the low-current-density regime in which it is not emitting light).

The Birkeland current feeding a planet's inner sun would very definitely have to pass through polar openings.

Is it possible that those openings are a part of the geometry of a "recombination zone" that is responsible for planetary formation itself?

The reader will surely ask, "How can it be that all planetary bodies are hollow with openings at their poles, and we have not seen this in the images from our interplanetary probes?"

The unspoken question: "Are we to believe that the data have been withheld from us, and if so, why? Why go to all that trouble? What is the point?"

Parks' reasoning is as follows:

To confirm that all planets are hollow would be to admit that the Earth is equally so. To recognize that this planet is hollow, with a habitable interior, implies that one must make an accounting of possible other populations, and undertake expeditions to the center, but that is at the moment completely impossible. Why? Because, according to numerous legends of the Earth and in accord with the traditions of Tibet, the Eskimos, and even the Hopi Indians of Arizona, the interior of the Earth is occupied by a civilization of a highly developed intelligence, affiliated -- for some of them directly, and for others indirectly -- with the "Celestial Bestiary!"

Most of our readers have heard of these legends. For many of us, our response has had to be to afford them a measured level of credibility, as though to say we respect those peoples who hold these myths and say these things, but not to face the implications. The reason is that the complete break from the common worldview that would be required, the end of the SCAM, seems to present an imposing prospect, if not absolutely frightening.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:54 pm

The Hopi Blue Star:
Comets, Supernovae, and the Coming Catastrophe
http://www.mondovista.com/kachina/
Throughout history comets have been the harbingers of doom, civil wars, assassinations, and political unrest.

Between October 23 and 24, 2007, another “hairy star” named Comet 17P/Holmes literally exploded from a magnitude of 17 to a magnitude of 2.8.

Comets have long been known as omens of the End Times. The Hopi Indians of Arizona have a legend of the Blue Star Katsina called Sakwa Sohu. Frank Waters and Hopi informant Oswald White Bear Fredericks in their popular Book of the Hopi proclaim: "The end of all Hopi ceremonialism will come when a kachina removes his mask during a dance in the plaza before uninitiated." [Penguin Books, 1987, 1963] This is rumored to have recently happened on the Hopi Reservation.

The Hopi word sakwa literally means "blue-green", or "turquoise." The photos of Comet Holmes clearly show this particular color. In Hopi cosmology this color symbolically represents the intercardinal direction of southwest.

According to Dr. Ghost Wolf, this katsina is also known as Nanga Sohu, or Chasing Star Katsina. The Hopi word nanga means "to pursue" and sohu means "star." Sometimes this katsina refers to Venus because its morning and evening appearances seem to chase each other.

In August of 2007, a few months before Comet Holmes erupted, headlines also referred to a "bizarre star" named Mira located in the constellation Cetus, the Whale. This ferocious leviathan was, by the way, turned into stone by Medusa's severed head brandished by Perseus.

Actually Mira is a binary star 418 light-years away. (Because vast distances act as a sort of time machine, the starlight we currently see -- as of 2007 -- left its sidereal point in 1589 AD, the year the ill-fated city of Hiroshima was founded.) Mira A is also an oscillating variable star and was the first non-supernova variable star discovered, with the possible exception of Algol. We recall that Algol in Perseus was known as the "eye of the demon."

Mira, at any rate, is a completely unique astronomical object because of its glowing blue, comet-like tail that extends over a distance of 13 light-years. The Hopi also predicted that soon after the arrival of the Blue Star Katsina, the Red Star Katsina (Paha Sohu) would come and act as the Purifier. It may be significant that Mira is a large red giant star with a long blue tail.

On March 25th of 1996 Comet Hyakutake came within 9.3 million miles of Earth. It was distinctly bluish-turquoise in color and had the longest tail ever seen. It is also a long-period comet, making it previous appearance about 15,000 years ago.

In the following year Comet Hale-Bopp dazzled spectators with it double blue-yellow tail. It was more luminous than any star except the brightest one, Sirius, and was visible to the naked eye for a record eighteen months. It last came around about 4,200 years ago.

In 1997 Hale-Bopp also fueled the Heaven’s Gate mass suicide pact at Rancho Santa Fe, California. Leader Marshall Applewhite and his thirty-eight cult members believed that an alien spacecraft carrying Jesus was hidden behind the comet. By that time millennial fever had clearly set in.

It may be more than a coincidence, though, that both Hyakutake and Hale-Bopp passed right between the eyes of Medusa's head in Perseus (though along perpendicular paths) on April 11th -- exactly one year apart!

Many speculated that either Comet Hyakutake or Comet Hale-Bopp with their long blue tails streaking across the sky could be the Blue Star Katsina. A decade later Comet Holmes is being considered for the same prophetic role. During these final days, various signs in the sky are rife.

Astrophysicist Paul A. LaViolette, Ph.D., claims that the Blue Star may instead be a cosmic volley from the center of our galaxy that long ago imprinted itself on the mythological tableaux of many cultures around the world and is likely to recur. The blast would have manifested as a blue-white star a thousand times brighter than Sirius.

Just over twenty years ago, Supernova 1987A burst into our consciousness as the one of the initial recent candidates for the Hopi Blue Star. Issuing from the Large Megellanic Cloud (a dwarf galaxy located between the southern constellations of Dorado and Mensa), the light from the explosion of this blue supergiant left its surface about 160,000 years ago and finally reached Earth on February 23rd, 1987.

In Hopi cosmology it is significant to note that a hero twin sits at each pole of the world axis. Palöngawhoya commands the serpent spiraling around the south pole and is charged with overseeing the Earth's vibratory centers, or vortexes, as well as vibrations in the air. Pöqánghoya controls the serpent wrapped around the north pole, keeping the earth stable and solid. Together they keep the Earth rotating properly.

The shock wave of cosmic energy from the supernova, however, may have altered this delicate balance. Hence, in the last few decades we have seen an increase in seismic activity (temblors and plate tectonics), volcanoes, magnetic pole shifts, and crustal displacements.

SN1987A arrived, by the way, just six months before the Harmonic Convergence, the New Age event which supposedly heralded the global shift to a new era of peace and started the final quarter-century countdown to the end of the Mayan Calendar on the winter solstice, 2012.

What, then, are we to make of yet another comet blasting into our global awareness? This one named 8P/Tuttle becomes the most visible from Earth on January 2, 2008. Comet Tuttle generates the Ursids meteor shower (in Ursa Minor) that achieves its maximum on December 22, while the Hopi are performing their Soyal.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:46 pm

How a Simple Magic Square Explains Every Thing: About Thoth, Sirius and the Orion System
http://hans.wyrdweb.eu/how-a-simple-mag ... age-unborn
The Magic Square was given to mankind after the Great Deluge by a Mythical Entity, Half Man, Half Serpent. He came from an old civilization that was situated in MU. His Knowledge came from the Star System Orion (The Turtle).

The Egyptian name of this Magical Entity is Thoht, Tehuti or Djehuti. The Greek named him Hermes "Three Times Great" (Trismegistus) which relates him to the number 15 (3X5) of the Magical Square. Thoth was the keeper of the Secrets of Osiris (The Planet Sirius). Thoth was the Moon-God and is represented in old paintings as ibis-headed with the disc and crescent of the Moon. Hermus Trismegustus inspired the Magicians in the Middle Ages (John Dee) and new "mystical" groups like the Rosecrusians and the Free Masons.

Thoth came to Earth to teach mankind. He made all kinds of calculations about the Heavens, the Stars and the Earth. When he was finished he returned to Heaven (Orion?). When Earth is in a huge crisis he will come back. His knowledge and calculations were put into the Sacred Books of the Temple put unto 36535 scrolls that were enclosed in the Hall of Records.

The Keys of Thoth were put into a Calendar. The Egyptian calendar was based on the Moon Cycle. They synchronized the Moon Cycle with the Cycle of Sirius. Sirius in the star system Orion rose every 365 days. The Egyptian Year started when Sirius appeared (June 21th).

Thoth came from Sirius (Al Shira, The Shining One). Interesting enough all the other Serpent-Kings came from the same Star System. All the Serpent Kings created Pyramids (even in China!) and the Pyramids are a "Simulator" of the Orion System.

Thoth will Return. We will be warned about the Rebirth of Thoth when something happens with Sirius. In a Hopi Myth Sirius is called the Blue Kachina. When the Blue Kachine drops its mask (or veil) the Fifth World will appear. This will happen in 2012.

When Sirius shows its Real Face the End Game will start. According to the Hopi, Thoth will not be the Winner. Finally he will surrender to The Christ-Energy of Compassion that is related to the Pleiades.

Did our Ancestors really came form The Stars? There are many Myths that tell the same Story. Thoth could be Enki, one of the "Managers" who created Mankind by Genetical Manipulation of the Apes. The Story of Enki can be found in the old book Genesis of the Bible.

Will our Ancestor come back and teach us How to Live a Life of Compassion guided by the Chi, The Prana, The Light, The 5 (Ho Tu) in the Middle?

Will the World End in an Apocalyps?

We are not finished!

Let us move back to the Game of Domino.

Vladimir Pakhomov wrote a book called the Message to the Unborn. He used the Game of Domino to encrypt the Code behind the Code. When he placed the Chinese Domino game in a Magic Square of Lo Shu and used the Orion System as the Central Code the code behind the code showed itself. Gary Osborn found the same Master Code.

He named his book Message to the Unborn because he shows that our Ancestors from the Stars not only gave us a warning. They also gave us Tools to Save Mankind. The Tools are Magical Incantations (Tones and Sounds).
Message to the Unborn
http://www.pakhomov.com/cryptogram.html

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:07 am

The Return and Crossover of Planet X
http://www.slowmotiondoomsday.com/return.html
Our orbital aphelion is aligned with Sirius, and our orbital perihelion is aligned with the Galactic Center, almost exactly opposite Sirius.

When our Sun is in conjunction with Sirius the Sun's glare blocks our view of Sirius. Thus, for about three weeks on either side of July 3, we cannot see Sirius in the nighttime sky. As the Sun moves away from Sirius, the star reappears in the early morning dawn sky. This reappearance of Sirius is called the "heliacal rising" of Sirius, and this phenomenon was what was important to the Ancient Egyptians.

The Egyptian New Year began with the heliacal rising of Sirius. Thus, the importance that the Egyptians placed upon the heliacal rising of Sirius ultimately was not intended to indicate the yearly flooding of the River Nile. Instead, it had to do with a regular, cyclical celestial event occurring with the early summer morning rising of the legendary Star Sirius or "Sothis" which was connected to the worship of the Goddess Isis.

With all that in mind, let us now return to the subject of Planet X Nibiru. We are informed by Enuma Elish that Planet X Nibiru becomes visible to the naked eye in the "Station of Jupiter". Thus, we can draw the conclusion that when Planet X becomes visible, it will be in conjunction with Jupiter, making it appear to the ancients that it was "ejected" from the "Station of Jupiter".

So we find ourselves as having two variables to consider when we contemplate the time and place for the Return, the Crossover, of Planet X Nibiru. It arrives from the "Station of Jupiter", and it arrives from the direction of the Galactic Center. To satisfy both these variables, then Jupiter would have to be aligned with the Galactic Center when Planet X arrives from Jupiter's "Station".

Thus, as of today, Jupiter is about midway through the Constellation of Scorpius inexorably moving towards Sagittarius and the Galactic Center. It has 12.713° left in its orbit this year before it moves into alignment with the Galactic Center.

This alignment on 21 December 2007 will fuse the two elements of the Sumerian and Mayan prophecies, prior to the projected Crossover of Planet X at the Mayan End-Time Date of 21 December 2012, exactly 3,600 years after the cataclysms that accompanied the Exodus and Santorini, as documented by Dr. Velikovsky in Part I of Worlds In Collision.

A year from now, the Planet Jupiter will still be aligned with the middle of Sagittarius, around the M22 globular cluster, from which direction on 29 June 2001 NASA announced the discovery of a pack of microlensing wandering "rogue planets". Was that cryptic announcement from NASA, which was never repeated again or followed up on at least in public an allusion to Planet X Nibiru and its "Host" of "rogue planets"?

As now, after one more year, the Sun will again be aligned with the general vicinity of Sirius, approaching its "rising" in the morning sky, opposite Sagittarius; and Jupiter will again be rising in the east at sunset. Will next July's heliacal rising of Sirius signal that Planet X Nibiru is about to "decloak" in the vicinity of Jupiter as it passes the Galactic Center?

I think that Sitchin has misinterpreted the meaning of this. DUR.AN.KI undoubtedly refers to the electromagnetic tethering beam linking Earth's North Magnetic Pole (positive) to Nibiru's South Magnetic Pole (negative): "The Golden Pole with the Golden Cage on Top -- The Cosmic Tree!

After Planet X Nibiru was first captured by our Solar System, during one of its early stabilization orbits about 500,000 years ago, one of its moonlets crashed into what is now our Pacific Ocean. The Nibiruans refer to Earth as "Tiamat" and this collision as a "celestial battle". Debris from the collision formed the Asteroid Belt, referred to above as a "Hammered Bracelet".

This idea that they "respond" to each other may be an allusion to the electromagnetic tether beam that forms between Earth's North Pole and Nibiru's South Pole, during a close encounter of the two (perhaps at a distance of about 60,000 miles/100,000 kilometers). This sudden magnetic attraction slows Planet X Nibiru to a stop, tethering it for 900 years to our North Pole. On the other hand what tethers to our North Pole may be a sort of gigantic Mother-Ship. Nevertheless, whatever is tethered as "Hyperborea" is large enough to be considered as "another world" by those on Earth, a super-technological abode of the gods

Other texts provide clearer clues in regard to Nibiru's path, as well as to the time frame for its appearance: "From the station of Jupiter, the planet passes toward the west. From the station of Jupiter the planet increases its brilliance, and in the zodiac of Cancer will become Nibiru. The great planet in his appearance is dark red. The heaven he divides in half as it stands in Nibiru."

Clearly Planet X Nibiru will become visible in the "Station of Jupiter" meaning from the direction of the Planet Jupiter. By "the heaven he divides in half as it stands in Nibiru" could well be implied that once Nibiru is tethered to our North Pole by its electromagnetic beam, at a distance of about 60,000 miles, the "Golden Pole" itself, the "Nail of the North", seems to "divide" the heaven into an eastern section and a western section, with Nibiru positioned at the "center" of the sky, precisely aligned with the North Star Polaris.

Muller responded with his now-famous Nemesis hypothesis, that the Sun, like most stars of its age and ilk, has a companion, probably a barely visible star such as a red or brown dwarf or possibly a black hole. Muller hypothesized that Nemesis's orbit would bring it by every X million years, gravitationally jostling the Sun and destabilizing the Solar System. But thus far the lack of any direct observational evidence has kept the Nemesis hypothesis from gaining much traction. So what, if not Nemesis, keeps whacking the Solar System? Planet X, considered by some to be the tenth planet, discovered in 2005 and officially known as 2003UB313. It could indeed be the "x factor".