The Schumann Resonance

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

lizzie

Re: The Schumann Resonance

Unread post by lizzie » Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:17 pm

Gray Cloud said: Lizzie, Try reading Nietzsche's Beyond Good and Evil and learn to soar like an eagle instead of reading the shallow pap which teaches you how to scuttle round like a frightened chicken.
Cluck! Cluck! Chicken Little here with more pap! :D
Mague said: I am sorry, but the whole story is just a game. A mind program that creates a virtual reality. As long as you place yourself on a black or white square you are playing the game and feeding the game with your mind. All the game does is creating polarity and suggesting that there is an ascension. But nothing happens. White knights and demons, both do just one thing. Keeping the virtual reality up and running. Both sides have nothing to do with nature at all. Nature is organic in shape and quality of energy. Nature has no ascension, because she creates perfection per default. Nature is not scared of humans. She has the power to wipe humans out. Any time, any place.
Wow, Mague! What a great post! That says it all. We humans are fodder for the Monad. We keep it well fed and happy. It must be the most well nourished and happy Monad in the Universe. The Monad has been playing this game with humans since the beginning of time. Without us to feed on, the Monad would wither away and die. So the Monad controls us by creating a “mind virus”, a Meme, that infects us and controls our minds. We are like the sheep who believe the evil shepherd when he says he will never eat us. We are not born with this virus. Little children have that reverence and awe for Mother Nature. But we adults infect their minds with the virus when we “socialize” them. After all that's what all our "respected" institutions are for: spreading the virus.

Mother Nature is perfect and has provided with for all our needs if only we would cooperate with Her. But we prefer to make bombs, bullets and bulldozers to use in our wars of polarity. (We wouldn’t want the Monad to starve to death would we?) We either change our ways our Mother Nature will wipe us off the face of the Earth. We are no different from any other species. Either we play by Her rules or She will sweep us away.

Mother Nature observes the Hermetic principles.
THE PRINCIPLE OF POLARITY - "Everything is Dual; everything has poles; everything has its pair of opposites; like and unlike are the same; opposites are identical in nature, but different in degree; extremes meet; all truths are but half-truths; all paradoxes may be reconciled."
Mague said: How about talking about reality? How about birds? Why are they able to create 3dimensional sound sculptures.
Birds have magnetite crystals in their brains. :D

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:52 pm

Kevin said: Mague, If you fast forward this clip to 4min 30 sec, the ancient oral traditions may have been based on bird song.
The Language of the Birds
http://www.innerlight.org.uk/journals/V ... ngbird.htm
Before there was written language, religion and law were transmitted orally, each narrator adding and amending as thought fit. The invention of writing offered the facility for keeping records and provided a means of secret communication, spelt out by letter or symbols, chipped on stone or pressed into clay. The contents remained the same; knowledge was still transcribed into ritual, poetry, magic and myth.

Writing was a sacred art: alphabets were not just collections of letters, but calendars, calculators, compendiums of facets of nature and concepts of divinity. Initiates had to be familiar with one hundred and fifty Ogham alphabets. In order to preserve secrecy they would write in code, using more than one alphabet, and would sometimes further confuse matters by the transposition of letters, writing backwards, or in a foreign language.

Birds were commonly used for divination, auguries being read from their patterns of flight or through the entrails of sacrificial victims, and/or were sacred to specific gods or goddesses: among them dove, swallow, robin, quail, raven, falcon, ibis, nightingale, goose.

According to the Zohar, the earthly Paradise was called "The Bird's Nest". The Messiah would reveal himself in Galilee. A star of all colours would appear in the East, the power of the Messiah would be made manifest, and the Messiah would enter his place, The Bird's Nest, where angels would offer him gifts. The Bird's Nest occupies the central Sephira, Tiphareth, on the branches of the Tree of Life, where the phoenix's egg will hatch.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:50 pm

Electric Stars, Hydrogen Fusion, Electrostatic Induction, Piezoelectricity and Ferromagnetic Crystals
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 825#p21837

The above post was about “hydrogen astrophysics.” It suggests that the “piezoelectric effect” in ferromagnetic crystals produces hydrogen fusion through electrostatic induction (implosion).

However, the correct terminology is neither “hydrogen astrophysics” nor “electrostatic induction. Rather it’s called “pyroelectric fusion”

Pyroelectric Fusion

Pyroelectricity
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyroelectricity
Crystal structures can be divided into 32 classes, or point groups, according to the number of rotational axes and reflection planes they exhibit that leave the pyroelectric crystal structure unchanged.

Of the thirty-two crystal classes, twenty-one are non-centrosymmetric (not having a centre of symmetry). Of these twenty-one, twenty exhibit direct piezoelectricity, the remaining one being the cubic class 432.

Ten of these twenty piezoelectric classes are polar, i.e., they possess a spontaneous polarization, having a dipole in their unit cell, and exhibit pyroelectricity. If this dipole can be reversed by the application of an electric field, the material is said to be ferroelectric.

Any dielectric material develops a dielectric polarization (electrostatics) when an electric field is applied, but a substance which has such a natural charge separation even in the absence of a field is called a polar material. Whether or not a material is polar is determined solely by its crystal structure. Only 10 of the 32 point groups are polar. All polar crystals are pyroelectric, so the 10 polar crystal classes are sometimes referred to as the pyroelectric classes.

Progress has been made in creating artificial pyroelectric materials, usually in the form of a thin film, out of gallium nitride (GaN), caesium nitrate (CsNO3), polyvinyl fluorides, derivatives of phenylpyrazine, and cobalt phthalocyanine. Lithium tantalate (LiTaO3) is a crystal exhibiting both piezoelectric and pyroelectric properties, which has been used to create small-scale nuclear fusion ("pyroelectric fusion").

A pyroelectric can be repeatedly heated and cooled (analogously to a heat engine) to generate usable electrical power. One study found that a pyroelectric could reach 84-92% of Carnot efficiency (this efficiency value is for the pyroelectric itself, ignoring heat-transfer losses and other losses elsewhere in the device). Possible advantages of pyroelectric generators for generating electricity (as compared to the conventional heat engine plus electrical generator), include potentially lower operating temperatures, less bulky equipment, and fewer moving parts. Although a few patents have been filed for such a device, it does not appear to have been successfully commercialized yet.
Piezoelectric and pyroelectric Crystal Classes
http://www.phys.ncl.ac.uk/staff/njpg/sy ... asses.html
Pyroelectric fusion refers to the technique of using pyroelectric crystals to generate high strength electrostatic fields to accelerate deuterium ions (tritium might also be used someday) into a metal hydride target also containing deuterium (or tritium) with sufficient kinetic energy to cause these ions to undergo nuclear fusion. The process of light ion acceleration using electrostatic fields and deuterium ions to produce fusion in solid deuterated targets was first demonstrated by Cockcroft and Walton in 1932 (see Cockroft-Walton generator). Indeed, the process is used today in thousands of miniaturized versions of their original accelerator, in the form of small sealed tube neutron generators, in the petroleum exploration industry.
Pyroelectric fusion
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyroelectric_fusion
Pyroelectric fusion refers to the technique of using pyroelectric crystals to generate high strength electrostatic fields to accelerate deuterium ions (tritium might also be used someday) into a metal hydride target also containing deuterium (or tritium) with sufficient kinetic energy to cause these ions to undergo nuclear fusion. The process of light ion acceleration using electrostatic fields and deuterium ions to produce fusion in solid deuterated targets was first demonstrated by Cockcroft and Walton in 1932 (see Cockroft-Walton generator). Indeed, the process is used today in thousands of miniaturized versions of their original accelerator, in the form of small sealed tube neutron generators, in the petroleum exploration industry.
Pyroelectric Crystal Fusion
http://home.fuse.net/clymer/snf/pyro.html
However, attempts to produce fusion in a room temperature solid-state setting, including 'cold' fusion and 'bubble' fusion, have met with deep scepticism. Here we report that gently heating a pyroelectric crystal in a deuterated atmosphere can generate fusion under desktop conditions. The electrostatic field of the crystal is used to generate and accelerate a deuteron beam (> 100 keV and >4 nA), which, upon striking a deuterated target, produces a neutron flux over 400 times the background level.

A systematic study has been undertaken of the phenomena associated with the acceleration of nearly monoenergetic high-energy electron and positive ions away from and towards the crystallographic z surfaces of crystals of LiNbO3 and LiTaO3 when they are heated and cooled in a dilute gas.

The phenomenon of pyroelectric electron emission has been employed to develop miniature x-ray sources, such as the Cool-X by Amptek. The source strength of a pyroelectric x-ray generator is dependent on the emitted electron energy and current.

This work demonstrates the use of pyroelectric crystals to induce nuclear reactions. A system based on a pair of pyroelectric crystals is used to ionize gas and accelerate the ions to energies of up to 200 keV. The system operates above room temperature by simply heating or cooling the pyroelectric crystals.
SPECTRA OF PYROELECTRIC X-RAY GENERATOR
http://vant.kipt.kharkov.ua/ARTICLE/VAN ... _2_214.pdf
The pyroelectric crystals are known to have an amazing capability for generating electron beams, as their temperature changes.

The electric fields generated by pyrocrystals can be as high as 106 V/cm [9]. As it has been recently demonstrated, this phenomenon can be used for creating a compact low-power X-ray generator.

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:19 am

Hi Lizzie,
You wrote:
We humans are fodder for the Monad.
Oh goody, I'm a victim. I can stay in my comfort zone and not have to do anything as my fate is controlled by the nasty Monad.
Mother Nature is perfect and has provided with for all our needs if only we would cooperate with Her.
If Mother Nature is perfect then how come the Monad is running the show?
As you read this post, somewhere in the world Mother Nature will be killing some of her offspring whether by drought or flood; fire or famine. My philosophy can explain this, can yours?
Either we play by Her rules or She will sweep us away.
What makes you think that we are not playing by her rules? What makes you think we could play by rules other than hers? What makes you think that there are rules other than hers?
Mother Nature observes the Hermetic principles.
Nope. The Hermetic priciples were formulated in light of observing Nature.
You do not seem to understand the Principle of Polarity. It is a sub-set of the Law of Three.
As I wrote to Mague:
What you call polarity, I call dichotomy - good/evil, us/them, etc - just labels.
The key phrase in the P of P quote is "extremes meet". Ask yourself where they meet?
Birds have magnetite crystals in their brains.
Biological occurrences
Crystals of magnetite have been found in some bacteria (e.g., Magnetospirillum magnetotacticum) and in the brains of bees, of termites, fish, some birds (e.g., the pigeon) and humans[1] . These crystals are thought to be involved in magnetoreception, the ability to
sense the polarity or the inclination of the Earth's magnetic field, and to be involved in navigation. Also, chitons have teeth made of magnetite on their radula making them unique among animals. This means they have an exceptionally abrasive tongue with which to scrape food from rocks.
The study of biomagnetism began with the discoveries of Caltech paleoecologist Heinz Lowenstam in the 1960s.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetite# ... ccurrences
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:53 am

Hi Arc-us,
You wrote:
The direction that can be named is not the true direction. The exit that can be named is not the true exit. Variations on a ... theme.
I hear what you are saying but the Spear Shaker never names anything. If nothing else, then her sense of humour would preclude her making my life so simple. I am a male and she is female so she will make me work for my supper. The truth is that she has given me lots of hints over the last several weeks but either I am too dumb to put the pieces together or I am still missing the key piece. Perhaps I should have gone with Persephone :shock: [no doubt that will cost me :lol: ]. Lao Tzu said don't strain, so I don't.
In the meantime:
The post that can be posted is not the true post.
Won Hung Lo.
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

StevenJay

Unread post by StevenJay » Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:49 am

mague wrote:I d like to suggest that we start to talk about stuff that is not checkerboard. How about talking about reality ? How about birds ?
How about actually talking about the Schuman Resonance? That way, the discusion will remain more or less on topic!

Just a thought... :|
It's all about perception.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:59 am

lizzie wrote:Electric Stars, Hydrogen Fusion, Electrostatic Induction, Piezoelectricity and Ferromagnetic Crystals
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 825#p21837

The above post was about “hydrogen astrophysics.” It suggests that the “piezoelectric effect” in ferromagnetic crystals produces hydrogen fusion through electrostatic induction (implosion).

However, the correct terminology is neither “hydrogen astrophysics” nor “electrostatic induction. Rather it’s called “pyroelectric fusion”

Pyroelectric Fusion

Pyroelectricity
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyroelectricity
Crystal structures can be divided into 32 classes, or point groups, according to the number of rotational axes and reflection planes they exhibit that leave the pyroelectric crystal structure unchanged.

Of the thirty-two crystal classes, twenty-one are non-centrosymmetric (not having a centre of symmetry). Of these twenty-one, twenty exhibit direct piezoelectricity, the remaining one being the cubic class 432.

Ten of these twenty piezoelectric classes are polar, i.e., they possess a spontaneous polarization, having a dipole in their unit cell, and exhibit pyroelectricity. If this dipole can be reversed by the application of an electric field, the material is said to be ferroelectric.

Any dielectric material develops a dielectric polarization (electrostatics) when an electric field is applied, but a substance which has such a natural charge separation even in the absence of a field is called a polar material. Whether or not a material is polar is determined solely by its crystal structure. Only 10 of the 32 point groups are polar. All polar crystals are pyroelectric, so the 10 polar crystal classes are sometimes referred to as the pyroelectric classes.

Progress has been made in creating artificial pyroelectric materials, usually in the form of a thin film, out of gallium nitride (GaN), caesium nitrate (CsNO3), polyvinyl fluorides, derivatives of phenylpyrazine, and cobalt phthalocyanine. Lithium tantalate (LiTaO3) is a crystal exhibiting both piezoelectric and pyroelectric properties, which has been used to create small-scale nuclear fusion ("pyroelectric fusion").

A pyroelectric can be repeatedly heated and cooled (analogously to a heat engine) to generate usable electrical power. One study found that a pyroelectric could reach 84-92% of Carnot efficiency (this efficiency value is for the pyroelectric itself, ignoring heat-transfer losses and other losses elsewhere in the device). Possible advantages of pyroelectric generators for generating electricity (as compared to the conventional heat engine plus electrical generator), include potentially lower operating temperatures, less bulky equipment, and fewer moving parts. Although a few patents have been filed for such a device, it does not appear to have been successfully commercialized yet.
Piezoelectric and pyroelectric Crystal Classes
http://www.phys.ncl.ac.uk/staff/njpg/sy ... asses.html
So very nice a find Lizzie. I am working on the Jitterbug atomic phase transition of crystals, both memory metal and human tissue. I appricate the syncronicity of that post. Also makes me appreciate the Earth Resonance in a more complete way.
Thanks
8-)
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:22 am

See how elegantly and easily Mother Nature does it? What do humans have to do to ape Mother Nature? :o

http://atlas-conferences.com/c/a/b/d/05.htm

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:42 am

What is the “Stone from Heaven”, the “Foundation Stone”, the “Grail Stone”, the “Hidden Stone” or the “Black Sun"?

The Real Tomb of God: The Grail, the Ark, the Emerald Tablet, and the Forgotten Father of Mankind
http://www.21stcenturyradio.com/realtomb-twyman.htm
Alchemy concerns itself with the search for the elusive "Elixir of Life," a sort of cure-all substance that is capable of bringing health, wealth, immortality, and spiritual emancipation to him who possesses it. Literally, it involves the transformation of base metals into gold, while figuratively it involves the transformation of the dross of the unrefined Soul into the "Lapsit Exillis" - the Stone from Heaven.

This stone represents perfection idealized, the amalgamation of opposites into a unified whole. And yet it is also called the Hidden Stone because it lies in the midst of all things, and men do not see it.

Now the alchemical process, both the physical and the figurative, involves a stage called Dissolution, when the elements are dissolved, to be replaced later by purity of spirit, or Gold. This stage is symbolized by a Black Sun! And this black sun stage is equated with none other than Saturn, or Kronos, the Sleeping God buried in a subterranean tomb and who is called "The Hidden One!"

And this is precisely why the Elixir of Life is called "The Hidden Stone" - because it is hidden in the midst of this dross or base matter, the Black Sun, which, once dissolved, reveals the shining brilliance within. This dross matter is called the Prima Materia, the Original Matter from which all other forms were made.

Yet the Black Sun has also been said to represent this Prima Materia, the Great Void from whence the Universe came.

Is this Hidden Stone, then, the same as the Black Sun that lights the inner Earth?

So it would appear that these four symbols - The Black Sun, the Mystic Rose, the Holy Grail and the Stone from Heaven/Elixir of Life, all represent essentially the same thing, or at least portions of the same thing, stages in the same process.

The fact that the rose is surmounted upon an equilateral cross could be seen as symbolic of its place "in the center of the Earth's axis.

And just as Hermes possessed a magick stone which fell from Heaven (according to legend written on a jewel out of Lucifer's crown) and which had strange electro-magnetic properties, and which has been associated with the Holy Grail, Hercules also possessed a Heavenly stone, and a special golden cup that he put it in! Writes Ignatius Donnelly in his book Atlantis: The Antediluvian World.

"The Magnet was called the 'Stone of Hercules.' Hercules was the patron deity of the Phoenicians. Hercules, it was said, being once overpowered by the heat of the sun, drew his bow against that luminary: whereupon the god Phoebus, admiring his intrepidity, gave him a golden cup, with which he sailed over the ocean.

This cup was the compass, which old writers have called Lapis Heracleus. Tradition affirms that the magnet originally was not on a pivot, but set to float on water in a cup.

Hercules was also represented with a cup in his hand. Here we seem to have a reference to the magnetic cup used in night-sailing; and this is another proof that the use of the magnetic needle in sea voyages was associated with the Atlantean Gods."

In these few paragraphs, Donnelley has therefore summed up an explanation for why the Holy Grail is associated with a stone, a cup, the sun, and the Emerald Tablet.

This may shed further light on certain legends concerning the Black Sun, which also has strange electro-magnetic properties. The light of the Black Sun according to some is called "The Green Ray."

And Hercules's cup was made of gold, just as the Ark of the Covenant, which also had these electro-magnetic properties, and is also rumored to have contained the Emerald Tablet, was also plated with gold. Gold is highly conductive, and the gold plating must have been instrumental in the function of the Ark as a machine.

Is it possible to synthesize the idea, set forth in Arktos: The Polar Myth by Joscelyn Godwin, that there are two "Grail stones," one larger than the other, which keep in contact with each other via a magnetic link, with the concept that Jehovah was merely "talking to" his subjects, from his real throne inside the Earth, via an electromagnetic hologram communication. Is it possible that the Black Sun, the seat of Jehovah's throne, is the larger Grail, whereas the Ark, a sacred gold-plated vessel containing the Tablet, is the smaller Grail?

Perhaps the ancients, after discovering the lodestone, conceived of the concept of the electromagnetic spectrum, and a ball of energy in the center of the Earth from whence it all issued.

"Rahn came to the conclusion that the Emerald Cup was only one Holy Grail, while in fact there was another... The second Grail, according to Rahn, was a Stone, or more specifically, a collection of stone tablets... on which was written the wisdom of the ages or the ultimate truth, but in a language that no one could decipher.

Thus, is it not possible to see the Hollow Earth as such a vessel for the Grail stone in the form of the Black Sun? In many traditions, the “Stone that Fell from Heaven” was originally a white stone, but became corrupted and turned black.

Moreover, as we have previously noted, the "Black Sun" stage of alchemy is attributed to the powers of Saturn, where his "element," sulfur, is mixed with the "element" of Hermes, mercury. Hermes, of course, was representative of the light-bearing aspects of Lucifer, whereas Saturn represented more of the "Dark Lord" aspects of what we would now call the Devil, as ruler over the Underworld and the Abyss.
THE CHRONICLES OF THE GÍRKÙ
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_ ... tars03.htm
Clearly there are many ways in which an inner earth cavity would support gravity. But not all possible cavities would be suitable candidates for our inner earth. The constraints are:

It must be open to both of the Earth's poles or polar regions.
It must be able to contain a small "sun".

“The Electric Sky Model” of plasma astrophysics and its subsidiary “Electric Sun”, described for example in Donald Scott's The Electric Sky (2006), being scalable over the range of cosmological- to laboratory-sized dimensions, provides us with a perfectly reasonable model of a small sun that could exist in the earth's cavity. This is because stars are not fusion reactors requiring a certain size and gravitational pressure, but simple foci of plasma occurring along strung-out Birkeland Currents.

In this model, the energy from the sun (any sun) is supplied by the Birkeland current, a plasma in "dark current mode" (i.e, in the low-current-density regime in which it is not emitting light).

The Birkeland current feeding a planet's inner sun would very definitely have to pass through polar openings.

Is it possible that those openings are a part of the geometry of a "recombination zone" that is responsible for planetary formation itself?

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:53 am

Is Magnetite the “Stone from Heaven”, the “Foundation Stone”, the “Grail Stone”, the “Hidden Stone” or the “Black Sun"?

Magnetites

As a magnetic material Magnetite is unique among minerals for its great magnetic susceptibility, approximately one-third that of soft iron

Some magnetites are permanent magnets, or lodestones.

Magnetites can be either inorganic magnets or biomagnets.

Magnetite is ferroelectric.

All ferroelectric crystals are simultaneously pyroelectric and piezoelectric as well.

Ferroelectricity is often referred to as the electrical analog of ferromagnetism.

Ferroelectrics are commonly antiferromagnetic, rarely ferromagnetic.

In order to exhibit spontaneous polarization, whether piezoelectric, pyroelectric, or ferroelectric, the electric charge must not be centered within the crystal lattice.

Piezoelectric Crystals
http://www.applied-piezo.com/about-piez ... c-crystals
Piezoelectric ceramics can be divided into single crystals and polycrystalline ceramics, the latter being composed of a collection of many small crystals. The term “piezoelectric ceramics” usually refers to polycrystalline ceramics only. Single crystal piezoelectric ceramics are simply referred to as ‘piezoelectric crystals’.

According to the rotational symmetry, crystalline materials can be divided into 32 crystal classes:

21 of these classes lack a center of symmetry;
20 of the non-centrosymmetric crystal classes show piezoelectricity;
10 of the piezoelectric crystal classes show pyroelectricity;
Pyroelectric material may be ferroelectric.

Pyroelectricity

Of the twenty piezoelectric crystal classes, ten classes exhibit spontaneous polarisation: even in the absence of mechanical stress or an electric field, the centres of positive and negative charge do not coincide, giving rise to a built-in electric dipole in each unit cell. The crystal classes with spontaneous polarisation are said to be pyroelectric.

The pyroelectric effect, i.e., the generation of charge due to a change in temperature, is nothing but a manifestation of the temperature coefficient of the polarisation.

Ferroelectricity

The direction of polarisation of some pyroelectric materials can be changed by applying a sufficiently large electric field. If this is the case, the material is also said to be ferroelectric.

Ferroelectricity implies pyroelectricity, but the converse does not hold. In analogy to ferromagnetic materials, ferroelectric materials are inherently hysteretic, i.e., the polarisation not only depends on the current value of the electric field, but also on its history.

Unlike piezoelectricity and pyroelectricity, knowledge of the crystal class is not sufficient to establish ferroelectricity. To that end dielectric measurements are required.
Classes of Magnetic Materials
http://www.irm.umn.edu/hg2m/hg2m_b/hg2m_b.html
Ferromagnetism

When you think of magnetic materials, you probably think of iron, nickel or magnetite. Unlike paramagnetic materials, the atomic moments in these materials exhibit very strong interactions. These interactions are produced by electronic exchange forces and result in a parallel or antiparallel alignment of atomic moments.

Ferrimagnetism

In ionic compounds, such as oxides, more complex forms of magnetic ordering can occur as a result of the crystal structure. One type of magnetic ordering is call ferrimagnetism. A simple representation of the magnetic spins in a ferrimagnetic oxide.
Ferroelectricity
http://www.iue.tuwien.ac.at/phd/dragosits/node12.html
It has become common knowledge that there are materials with a permanent magnetic moment. The fact is there is a similar phenomenon for the electric moment as well.

Ferroelectricity in Ore Minerals
http://corry.ws/CorryBook-5.htm
The most common ore mineral that people see is iron sulfide, FeS 2, or fool's gold. Another very common ore mineral is pyrrhotite, another iron sulfide, Fe 1-x S. In doing geophysical exploration for ore bodies, it is those two minerals that are most commonly found. Other sulfides are also commonly found in association with the iron sulfides, and most of our copper, lead, zinc, cobalt, and other base metals come from such ore bodies.

It is also possible to predict other ore minerals that may be ferroelectric by extrapolation from known characteristics. Crystals with the same space group as a known ferroelectric commonly also prove to be ferroelectric. Other characteristics, such as optical anisotropy, known structural phase changes, etc., are also indicative of possible ferroelectricity.

Ferroelectric materials have a spontaneous electric polarization in the absence of an applied field that can be reversed by application of a potential field.

All ferroelectric crystals are simultaneously pyroelectric and piezoelectric as well. However, the converse is not necessarily true. Crystals may be piezoelectric without being pyroelectric, or piezoelectric and pyroelectric but not ferroelectric.

In order to exhibit spontaneous polarization, whether piezoelectric, pyroelectric, or ferroelectric, the electric charge must not be centered within the crystal lattice.

Ferroelectricity is often referred to as the electrical analog of ferromagnetism.

Ferroelectrics exhibit hysteresis when polarized by an electric field and form polarization domains within a crystal in the same fashion as ferromagnetic minerals. The electrical domains are frequently characterized by twinning in the crystal. As with piezoelectric and pyroelectric minerals, ferroelectric minerals may also exhibit a surface charge.

An electrical transition from a ferroelectric state to either a paraelectric state or another ferroelectric phase occurs at some critical temperature called the Curie temperature, T c. Transition to the paraelectric state is normally associated with a phase change to a centrosymmetric crystal structure.

Minerals may be antiferroelectric, rather than ferroelectric.

All polar dielectrics exhibit directional polarization when an external electric field is applied.
Why is Magnetite Magnetic
http://www.tc.umn.edu/~smith213/ma.htm
Magnetite, (Fe3O4), has 4/3 or 1 and 1/3 atoms of oxygen (O) for every atom of iron (Fe). Also called lodestone, magnetite is a natural ferrite. All ferrites exhibit strong magnetic properties and are hard, brittle ceramic-like materials.

Magnetite is composed of iron atoms in two different states, one atom with a valence of +2 (Fe++ or ferrous iron) and two atoms with a valence of +3 (Fe+++ or ferric iron). A valence number is usually the number of outer electrons, which are those in the outermost and highest energy band. Further, the valence indicates the number of negatively charged electrons that are available for ideal sharing (i.e. bonding) with other atoms and can be either – for a surplus or + for a deficiency.

In magnetite, the magnetic dipoles of the two Fe+++ atoms are pointed oppositely and cancel each other. However, the magnetic dipole of the Fe++ atom tends to align with many adjacent dipoles of other Fe++ atoms throughout the mineral by the same interaction mentioned previously, and this parallel alignment of many atomic dipoles produces a bulk magnetism called ferrimagnetism.
Magnetite
http://geology.about.com/od/minerals/ig ... netite.htm
Magnetite is the only mineral that exhibits strong magnetism, although others like ilmenite, chromite and hematite may have weakly magnetic behavior. Magnetite has a Mohs hardness of about 6 and a black streak. Most magnetite occurs in very small grains. A chunk of well-crystallized magnetite like the round specimen is called a lodestone. Magnetite also occurs in well-formed octahedral crystals like the one shown.
Magnetite
http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-magnetite.htm
Magnetite is a type of iron oxide with natural magnetic properties. In fact, it is the most magnetic naturally occurring mineral on Earth and was once used in compasses. The chemical name of magnetite is ferrous-ferric oxide, and its chemical formula is Fe3O4.

In addition to geological formations, magnetite is found in small quantities in certain bacteria and animals. Chitons, a type of mollusk, have magnetite crystals on their radula, a scraping appendage used to eat. These crystals make the radula very abrasive, allowing chitons to scrape food from rocks.

Magnetite naturally occurs in the brains of some birds and insects, notably bees, and even in humans. It is hypothesized to allow for a sense called magnetoreception or magnetoception, through which the animals in question have a natural sense of direction. Biomagnetism may allow animals to sense the magnetic field of the Earth, much as a compass uses magnetism to indicate the cardinal directions. For example, magnetite crystals in the brains of certain birds may help trigger and direct their migratory flight when the seasons change.

MAGNETITE/LODESTONE
http://www.topstones.co.za/unusual.html
Magnetite is a black oxide of iron in the spinel group and is also known in the gemstone trade as lodestone. The colour range includes iron black and pale brown and the stone is strongly magnetic.

It is found both in dark octahedral crystals and in amorphous lumps and can be attracted by a magnet from surrounding rubble. It is said that in 2634 BC the Chinese emperor Huang-ti constructed a compass with the aid of magnetite, and in twelfth century Europe the Vikings were using it for magnetic needles.

Because of its magnetic power it has been called the "Hercules stone". In days past it was particularly popular with men who used it to retain and strengthen virility.
Physical Properties of Magnetite
http://www.onemine.org/search/summary.c ... 0921659074
Among naturally occurring inorganic compounds, magnetite has many unusual and interesting properties. As a magnetic material Magnetite is unique among minerals for its great magnetic susceptibility, approximately one-third that of soft iron, and some magnetites are permanent magnets, or lodestones.
Verwey transition in magnetite (Fe3O4), unveiled ?
http://www.lps.u-psud.fr/IMG/pdf_Lorenz ... 2008_3.pdf
Magnetite is ferroelectric at low T
Magnetite is multiferroic at low T
Charge ordering and ferroelectricity in magnetite
http://meetings.aps.org/Meeting/MAR07/Event/56530
Magnetite Fe3O4 is one of the most fascinating materials in solid state physics. Besides being the first magnetic material known to the mankind, it is also the first example of an insulator-metal transition in transition metal oxides -- the famous Verwey transition.

One usually connects this transition with the charge ordering of Fe3O4 {2+} and FeO4{3+}. However the detailed pattern of CO in Fe3O4 is still a matter of debate.

Another aspect, which is not so widely known and which did not yet receive sufficient attention, is that below T c , besides being completely spin polarised, magnetite apparently is also ferroelectric (FE).

Thus it seems that magnetite, besides being the first magnetic material and the first transition metal oxide with an insulator-metal transition, is also the first multiferroic material.
Multiferroic Materials
http://shell.cas.usf.edu/fml/multiferroic.html
Multiferroics are materials in which at least two of the ferroelectric, ferro/antiferromagnetic and ferroelastic phases coexist.

Though the mechanisms that allow ferroelectricity and ferromagnetism seem to be incompatible, there are a select few materials in which ferroelectricity and ferromagnetism are both present, namely Cr2O3, yttrium- iron-garnets, boracites, rare-earth ferrites and manganese-based perovskites. In these materials, the ferroelectric and ferro/antiferromagnetic phases are coupled in such as way as to produce a cross phenomenon known as the magnetoelectric (ME) effect. This allows manipulation of the magnetic phase with an external electric field and/or manipulation of the electric phase with external magnetic field. The integration of the ME effect into device technology would have substantial implications, however the above mentioned single phase materials exhibit prohibitively small ME effect.
New magnetic recording technology uses magneto-electric effect
http://www.physorg.com/news107681961.html
The scientists based their read head design on the magneto-electric (ME) effect instead of the magneto-resistance (MR) effect.

ME is often displayed in multiferroic materials—a special class of materials exhibiting multiple ferroic properties (such as ferroelectricity, ferromagnetism, or ferroelasticity). In ME, the electric and magnetic fields are coupled, which facilitates the conversion between energies stored in magnetic and electric fields.
Iron Corrosion Products
http://corrosion-doctors.org/Experiment ... oducts.htm
Only Iron and steel will rust. Other metals corrode. Rusting is an oxidation process. What we normally call rust is a flaky red-brown solid which is largely hydrated iron. The primary corrosion product of iron is Fe(OH)2 (or more likely FeO.nH2O), but the action of oxygen and water can yield other products having different colors:

Fe2O3.H2O (hydrous ferrous oxide, sometimes written as Fe(OH)3) is the principal component of red-brown rust. It can form a mineral called hematite.

Fe3O4.H2O ("hydrated magnetite" or ferrous ferrite, Fe2O3.FeO) is most often green but can be deep blue in the presence of organic complexants.

Fe3O4 ("magnetite") is black.
Biomagnetism
http://www.affs.org/html/biomagnetism.html
Magnetite is a black mineral form of iron oxide that crystallizes in the cubic or isometric system, namely all crystals which have their crystallographic axes of equal length at 90 degrees to each other. It is a mixed Iron (II) Iron (III) oxide, Fe3O4, and is one of the major ores of iron that is strongly magnetic. Some varieties, known as lodestone, are natural magnets; these were used as compasses in the ancient world.

All the magnetite crystals that have been examined to date are single magnetic domains, which mean that they are uniformly and stably magnetized and have the maximum magnetic moment per unit volume possible for magnetite.

Ferromagnetic crystals interact more than a million times more strongly with external magnetic fields than do diamagnetic or paramagnetic materials.

We have also seen in research done in the late 1980s that proteins, DNA, and transforming DNA function as piezoelectric crystal lattice structures in nature. The piezoelectric effect refers to that property of matter which may convert electromagnetic oscillations to mechanical vibrations and vice versa.

On flexing, this ultra thin crystal becomes a piezoelectric oscillator, producing a circular polarized light pulse that travels throughout the body, or travels as a transverse photonic bundle of energy.
The Bioelectronic Basis for "Healing Energies": Charge and Field Effects
as a Basis for Complementary Medical Techniques
http://www.emergentmind.org/Roffey06.htm
Biological systems have been shown to be piezoelectric, semiconductive and ferromagnetic in nature. It is reasonable to postulate the existence of some intermediate layer between the internal and external environment in living systems, which somehow processes and transmits signals. It is as if the system and its environment were intimately related, possibly through charge and field effects and induced internal processes which control system sensitivities as they receive surrounding electromagnetic signals.
The Effects of Magnetite, Magnetic Water and Magnetic Monopoles on Plant Growth
http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/magnetite.htm
We know that here on Earth we cannot make a magnetic monopole by just breaking a bar magnet in half. When we do this both broken halves instantly develop another magnetic pole opposite to the pole on the other end. Apparently a tremendous amount of energy is needed to separate these magnetic poles. Callahan says this is done by the sun whenever it has solar flares. He says the sun is emitting magnetic dipoles all the time but when there are solar flares and the dipoles go through these solar flares they are exposed to very high temperature energy sources. These magnetic storms are sufficient to break apart these dipoles into monopoles both north and south which continue to radiate out into space and eventually some of them fall to our earth.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:46 pm

VARUNA: ANGEL OR DEMON?
http://astrologic.ru/english/Varuna.htm
And the name 'Varuna' (already official), which was given by astronomers in the spring of the year 2001 to the largest Trans-Plutonian planet 2000 WR106, has appeared opposite to the apocalyptical expectations of astrologers too. In the mythology of ancient India Varuna was the god of the all-embracing sky, separating the Cosmos from the Chaos and protecting the people from the Evil.

Varuna
http://www.geocities.com/mahtezcatpoc/varuna.html
20000 Varuna is a Kuiper Belt asteroid (orbiting beyond the orbit of Neptune), with a period of 284 years, 315 days. It was discovered at 10 Cancer 29 on 28 November 2000 at 9:51 a.m. MST at Kitt Peak Observatory near Sells, AZ by Robert S. McMillan, who named it for the Hindu god of the waters, who preceded the storm-god Indra as king of the gods.
PHYSICAL PROPERTIES OF TRANS-NEPTUNIAN OBJECT (20000) VARUNA
http://www.iop.org/EJ/article/1538-3881 ... .text.html
We present new time-resolved photometric observations of the bright trans-Neptunian object (20000) Varuna and use them to study the rotation period, shape, and color. In observations from 2001 February and April, we find a best-fit two-peaked light curve with period 6.3442 ± 0.0002 hr.
Hindu God Points Way to Planet X
http://www.spacedaily.com/news/kuiper-01d.html
Varuna was detected last November by Arizona-based astronomers in the Spacewatch Project, a scheme aimed at scouring the asteroid belts to look, in part, for rogue rocks that could be a potential threat to Earth.

The spherical object is 900 kilometers (550 miles) in diameter, which makes it only a tad smaller than Charon, the tiny moon (1,200 kms, 750 miles, across) that orbits Pluto, the most distant of the Sun's nine known planets.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:43 pm

Corroborating evidence on the reality of Atlantis
http://www.atlan.org/articles/corroborating_evidence/
Agastya is one of the most celebrated of Hindu rishis ("sages"). He was the son of Varuna, just as Atlas was the one of Poseidon. Poseidon, the oceanic God of the Greeks and the founder of Atlantis, is the counterpart of Varuna, the marine god of the Hindus. Agastya is the great Civilizing Hero of the Dravidas of South India, just as Atlas was the one of the Greeks. A celebrated Hindu myth tells how Agastya once humbled a lofty mountain that rose too high, disturbing the gods in heaven. Another Hindu myth tells how Agastya jumped into the Southern Sea and drowned, becoming a marine deity. The name of Agastya, in Sanskrit, means "the mountain that sunk (underseas)", precisely the idea conveyed by the myth of Atlantis. In other words, Agastya is a Hindu alias and predecessor of Atlas, the mountain that collapsed and sunk underseas, taking the realm of Atlantis with itself.

Agastya is also as a personification of the star Canopus, the main one of the constellation Argonavis. The Argonavis is one of the most important constellations in the southern hemisphere. Its main star, Canopus, is second only to Sirius, its twin, which is the largest star in the whole sky. And the Southern Sea where Agastya-Canopus-Atlas drowned is the Indian Ocean, the eastern extension of the Atlantic Ocean of the ancients. Canopus was deemed an alias of either Hercules or Atlas, the twin kings of Atlantis represented by Sirius and Canopus, the two Celestial "dogs". So, as we see, the myth of the Argonavis, the one of Sirius and Canopus, and that of the quest of Paradise are indeed allegories of Atlantis-Paradise, and of its foundering in the dawn of times, when our sacred myths were composed.

Moreover, Canopus was the (Southern) Pole Star of the epoch of Atlantis, some 12,000 years ago. This means that Canopus was indeed the "Pillar of Heaven" in the times of Atlantis, for the skies turned upon it as an axis or "pole". Indeed, certain icons of Atlas, such as the famous Farnesian marble, represent Atlas supporting the world precisely from the position of Canopus, in the Argonavis constellation. This fact confirms the identification Atlas = Canopus, the Pillar (or "Pole") of the Skies. Osiris too, and Agastya, and other personifications of Atlantis and of the star Canopus, were often identified with the "Pillar of Heaven". The myths of the Polynesians tell how they navigated by the star Canopus, the (southern) "Pole of the Skies" in those Atlantean times.

Orlando

Unread post by Orlando » Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:45 pm

Fascinating info, always a pleasure to read this thread.
If anything, I have come to realize that Humankind has always, deep in their thoughts and cultural fabric retained important observable facts from their experiences , the stories all reflect the energy of Life.

I would like to share some info that I have a hard time discarding as simple mindedness.

The Holy Trinity??

Oxygen is ParaMagnetic, attracted to magnetic fields and align to them. Hmmm?

Hydrogen is DiaMagnetic which repells magnetic fields by curving the flux lines around it creating
its own repelling field. Wow!

Magnetite or Iron is FerroMagnetic to which when an External magnetic field is applied, retain the magnetism
based on the currie point temperature??

Monoatomics- all elements are monoatomic at high temperatures??

Well if Plasma is considered high temperature where electrons or protons are not bound to any atomic structure, I am trying to imagine isotopes of Magnetite, oxygen interacting with hydrogen when one retains one is attracted to and the other repels, talk about ordered chaos.

Then by chance I was thinking about the dust devils and vortexes , birkeland currents and thought that if I told someone that these currents are what causes volcanic activity by essentially microwaving the iron or magnetite in this mother we call earth, they might think I'm nuts, so I threw them a curve that I was looking in to it.

The best thing I have ever did was ponder the EU.

Wow what a ride, we are as a speck on the cooling side of a lump of charcoal looking up at the flame that engulfs us.

Plasma, trully is the fundamental state, all else is a variation of equations of pressure and cooling combined with the constituents of the immediate environment.

" The Universe is Electricity in slow motion "
Peace
Or

I found these def's at Wikipedia,
Teach me a fact and I'll learn; Tell me the truth and I'll Believe;
Tell me a Story and it will live in my Heart forever--

Native American Proverb

mague

Unread post by mague » Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:47 am

Grey Cloud wrote:Hi Arc-us,
You wrote:
The direction that can be named is not the true direction. The exit that can be named is not the true exit. Variations on a ... theme.
I hear what you are saying but the Spear Shaker never names anything. If nothing else, then her sense of humour would preclude her making my life so simple. I am a male and she is female so she will make me work for my supper. The truth is that she has given me lots of hints over the last several weeks but either I am too dumb to put the pieces together or I am still missing the key piece. Perhaps I should have gone with Persephone :shock: [no doubt that will cost me :lol: ]. Lao Tzu said don't strain, so I don't.
In the meantime:
The post that can be posted is not the true post.
Won Hung Lo.
LOL you two :)

Once again ;)

Finding an exit that cant be named is a riddle. Riddles are games. Games are virtual realities. Being a chessmaster doesnt make you a better human. Just a better chessplayer. The ascension of your intellect into a superior state is just an illusion within a virtual reality. It is climbing a virtual ladder and fighting hard to not loose any game and to step down a step or two. Ego wants that master title to create itself. Its goint to haunt you with halluzinations like your life would depend on the game. It pushes you forward by scaring you to death (howdy minotaur ;)). But in reality nothing changes if a chess game was won or lost. You remain the same human. Birds still sing and the sun stil rises. Even the ego itself cant be damaged. Juts it own illusion of coherence and solidity. In reality you wont die if your ego gets killed. It will reboot into its basic state that is just a dot that allows you be be aware of your self. All those ideas about being tall or small, blue or brown eyed, scientist or fisherman will be lost. Being tall is a reality for tall people, but not egos bussiness. If you are tall you will be tall with or without ego. Even lobotomized you will be tall. Ego doesnt need to store realities that are there anyways. It just happens beacuse something is stimulating the ego into a state where it thinks "I am" is not enough. It wants to be "I am tall, blue eyed, successfull and intelligent" for example. And its creating drama like a baby crying until it gets what it wants. If not its sad and creates a sad virtual world. It is not only freezing itself into a solid state where it requires huge amounts of energy to change, but it also enters level one of narzism. From there on its just one step from rise and fall of Egypt, Rome, Constantinople etc. etc.

All that jazz beacuse a galactic monad is stimulating a subfuntion of our existance to make it belive to be the main controling core. In IT we call that a hack. Entering the system through a minor subfunction and then gaining control over the whole system where the subbfuntion turns into main function is a hack. Funny enough that we call it human history :P

mague

Unread post by mague » Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:52 am

StevenJay wrote:
mague wrote:I d like to suggest that we start to talk about stuff that is not checkerboard. How about talking about reality ? How about birds ?
How about actually talking about the Schuman Resonance? That way, the discusion will remain more or less on topic!

Just a thought... :|
The Sfrerics build a worldwide network which is building a dynamic field. The field is not equaly dense everywhere. Due to the Sferics its always changing but in a greater picture it has a bit the look of a sponge.

Sometimes there is a crack in the field.It vibrates a bit like "evil dark spirit" but actually is just a crack. On smaler cracks, the size of a football or similar, birds of different species together create a 3dimensional web of sounds. Visualized it looks a bit like a spider web, but with a diameter of maybe 100-150 meters. The crack is not fixed, but moving a bit. At a certain point in the center a "glowing" ball of sound is building and closing the crack. This mostly happens in spring when the birds are breeding and they are forced to stick to their nests. Later on they often dont care and just move on until the crack moved away. It seems they do this, because they cant move the eggs or the youngsters who cant fly yet.