The Schumann Resonance

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Grey Cloud

Re: The Schumann Resonance

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:01 am

Kevin and Junglelord,
Top stuff fellas. You both sound like Pythagoreans, which to my way of thinking is a good thing.
Plato's eponymous Timaeus creates the Platonic solids from triangles (isosceles and scalene if memory serves). Any thoughts on this? (To be honest, this part of the book went over my head as I struggle to picture anything to do with shapes or solid objects).
The flowing in and out I see as alchemy - the art of transformation. See also Brahma breathing in and out.
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:03 am

Grey cloud,
I am useless at shapes and maths, it's just what I detect that i can picture, IT JUST SEEMS NATURAL AND RIGHT?
Watch this youtube link, and see if the same words jump out at you, the bit where he says that the shapes will dissappear as the camera is out of synch with the fluid.
Think about that as you look out into space, just WHAT are you seeing?
Is it merely that which is in synch with earth?, and anything made here will be acting the same, even if you push it out into space.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nq3ZjY0Uf-g
Kevin

Divinity

Unread post by Divinity » Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:34 am

junglelord wrote:Thanks Kevin. Your my kindered spirit. We see the lines. They always have this Vector Equilibrium Matrix from each relative position. A perfect interconnected matrix of 4-D Hypersphere which is constantly moving out and in, push and pull, compression and tension in perfect balance. Thats the Gforce of APM. This relates harmonically as tuned coupled oscillators as the geometry of the VE must be able to couple with its surroundings perfectly and with all possible combinations, both from the Gforce and from each other.
:D

Each angle is 60 degree's in a tetrahedron. Adding up to a total of 720 degrees.
There is no unity. It is always two, an in and an out.
The Cosmic Zero is not closed and Light can enter.
:geek:

0 and 9 are equal, both being absence, the Cosmic Zero.

Base ten is natures way. Yet we are all searching for super symmetry.

Since we are in a reflective mirror as it were, super symmetry would go to base 20 not base 10.
Light is base ten, Aether is base 20.

If the Aether is a 2 spin 1440 rotating magnetic field as Dave Thompson suggest, then indeed light is only half of all reality with a quantum spin of 1 or 720. Matter is a standing wave of distributed charge of 1/2 spin which is 360 degrees, or 1/4 of an Aether unit. Since the law of fours is derived from numerology and casting out nines, we see a cycle of in - four and out + four in nature and its relationship to its source, the Aether as it can divide four ways as it pulses in and out, forward frequency and back frequency. Spin relationships rule and allow understanding when properly taught. Angle is pre existance, that is true. Frequency is the proper dominan, not time. There is an inverse to all including Mass. The inverse properties cannot be left out or not understood. Infact it may be more advantageous to see the universe in the inverse relationship to properly see the interrelationships.

The Prime Number Code allows the Synergetics Model to create the Holotomic Numbers. The Vortex Math Cube is locked into these relationships and vica versa. The relationship of Structure to Function is found in this work along with Harmony Math. The Spin Domains from angular momentum up to the Great Attractor in Virgo are known and they will allow much insight into the relationship of these ideas to their numbers.
8-)

The Spin Domains or levels of spin indicate that we are moving at .3% the speed of light in reference to the Great Attractor. The constants of gravity, c, permeability and permittivity of space are not constant at all. The average fluctuation is again found in the numberical relationships above. Gravity is indeed knowable and is not constant. The Spin Domains determine this with amazing accuracy. The Earth does not have a steady velocity and its axis of angle is related to its spin. This makes changes in G in a cyclic manner.

The effect of shadowing is the likely cause of gravity and many things. The Spin Domains have shadow relationships. Even the shadowing effect is accounted for in your eye! At the back of the eyeball is the fovea --an area of acute vision. But it is not directly opposite the cornea. It is displaced about 4 to 8 degrees to it. This offset of 4 to 8 degrees is to account for this torque effect in perception due to spin.

Infact gravity is a shadow effect due to the relationship of mass to the structure of space which is radient pressure. It must converge or diverge. This radient pressure concept is perfect as a Tensegrity model of gravity. Vectoral Equilibrium Matrix Structure of Bucky accounts for this as well as EM, ES. Gravity control is related to the Vortex and the Seperation of Charge and Magnetic Fields with super relativisitic frequency. That is the Birkeland Current. Harness the Vortex and you can master all fields.
Looks to me like you've covered the TOE in one post, J/L :o :ugeek: Congratulations ! Well done Everyone on the thread..you are an inspiration and I'm so glad you chose this thread to publish your incredible ideas. Special thanks to Lizzie, Junglelord and Kevin for your amazing insights, hard work/research and vision.

Thank you so much. :D :D :D
Divinity

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:38 am

Thanks Divinity.
How are you my wonderful spiritual sister?
kevin wrote:Junglelord,
If everything is a proggression of spirals, all to scale, then there will be a super complex arrangement of calculations?
In a fibonacci scale , I will always look for thirteens.
Kevin
Thats where the proper identification of numerical reality hits the fan.
Numerology is single digit mulitiplication.
Single digits are much more manageable.
Arrange in a Vortex Form of dual opposites.
Cast out Nines is more manageable when making the Vortex Magic Square.
The Prime Number Code applied to Synergetics relationships creates the Holotomic Harmonic Sequence.
The Isotropic Vector Matrix of Synergetics is the principle of Tensegrity taken to the next level.
You and I understand that all relationships have harmonic coupling.
The Harmonic progression is not complex at all.
Remember the Octave?

The 13 you see could very well be 12.
Remember zero?
Also 1 is never Unity! It is a dual. It must have an inside and an outside....720 degrees of surface.
;)

Funny light is a quantum spin of 1. If 1 is a Dual as its angular degrees predict, then indeed matter being only 1/2 quantum spin (360) is indeed Unity. This of course is only 1/4 a cycle of the Aether. Of course the cylcic relationship of +4 and -4 works out perfect with this regard and its relationship to seasons and spin. Yet we never include the inside of the sphere when we discuss matter, hence its 360 degrees.

In my mind light is a spinning charge sphere that turns in and out at light speed. Matter is only the inside or outside of light (not sure which). The Hypersphere concept hit me hard and fast. The relationship of Hyperspheres to dimensions and surface area max's at 7 dimensions. That is real important. That is the Octave Harmonic Progession.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:47 am

~
kevin wrote:
In a fibonacci scale , I will always look for thirteens.
Back in the hippie days, i used to do people's numbers.
Thirteen was the number of Return. The sign of completion and regeneration. Confirmation of (a) cycle.

Junglelord,

It would be ( as four ) the basis for 'Frequency' .

~

Tung Jen:
Heaven above, fire below. Perseverance furthers.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:51 am

Whats the Frequency Kenneth?
;)

The Schumann Resonance and Alpha brain waves are base ten of the Universal Ultra Cosmic Radiation Frequency.
7.4X10^42 HZ.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:31 pm

kevin wrote:Grey cloud,
I am useless atshapes and maths, it's just what I detect that i can picture, IT JUST SEEMS NATURAL AND RIGHT?
Watch this youtube link, and see if the same words jump out at you, the bit where he says that the shapes will dissappear as the camera is out of synch with the fluid.
Think about that as you look out into space, just WHAT are you seeing?
Is it merely that which is in synch with earth?, and anything made here will be acting the same, even if you push it out into space.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nq3ZjY0Uf-g
Kevin
My maths consists of one, some or all but I can explain the universe with The All, the One and the Many (beat that Junglelord :D )
Great video. Reminded me of bacteria multiplying in a petrie dish. All is vibration. Mind creates the vibrations. The act of Will produces a specific frequency. A specific frequency gets you a specific object (apple, elephant, planet).
'Naming creates the ten thousand things' The I Ching.
Thus, "when Tepeü and Gucumatz arrived then was the Word"; that is, the act took place which created the earth. As explained elsewhere, Word and Action are equivalent terms with and are used in the same sense by the Mayas, Quichés, and Mexicans. The divine Word implies instantaneous creation, or the thing done. Accordingly, by this rule it is required only that the Chortí rain-magician say clearly what will be, that it should be. Identical conceptions are expressed in both Mexican and Mayan sources; for example, we read in the Vatican Codex that Tonacate-cuhtli created the first human pair with his Word.
[The creative gods or Creative God having pronounced the proper word for Earth, this is born at once. " 'Earth!' they say, and then it is formed." The voice of Heart of Heaven is made objective in the trinomial -- Lightning Bolt: its Brilliant Flash: Thunder. These instruments of the divine Word are spoken and written in the immensity of the heaven. There is a perfect concordance on this among the Quiché, Chortí, and Mayan theologies; and such concepts are illustrated in the Mayan codices which represent god B -- the equivalent of Heart of Heaven -- manipulating the lightning bolt, lightning flash, and thunder./quote]
Esotericism of the Popol Vuh by Raphael Girard Theosophical University Press Online Edition.

You wrote
and the sounds that also accompany the wobble is like listening to universe
That is Pythagoras' music of the spheres and the Christian heavenly choir.
Fixed in place, the earth does not move. All things are drawn to it, because gravity pulls them down."
I was dumbfounded for quite a while before I managed to inquire, "What sound do I hear, so magnificent, so sweet, which fills my ears?"
"That is the music of the spheres," he answered. "The spheres create this music by their own motion as they move. The intervals between the spheres, though they differ in length, are all measured according to a fixed scheme of proportions; this arrangement of proportions produces a harmony of high and low notes. Did you believe that these motions could take place in silence? Rather, nature has ordained that these spheres give forth music, the highest spheres singing high sounds, the lowest singing deep and low sounds. The spheres containing the uppermost stars are the regions where the motions are fastest, and so they give off high sounds; the Moon, on the other hand, lies beneath the others and moves very slowly, and so gives off the lowest note. The ninth sphere, the earth, since it does not move at all, is motionless and silent. But the other eight spheres produce seven notes, each corresponding to one of the notes on the scale. You may wonder why they don't give off eight sounds; this is because two of the spheres move at identical speeds. So the spheres give off seven notes, the number fundamental to all existing things.
From The Dream of Scipio by Cicero. http://www.wsu.edu/~dee/ROME/SCIPIO.HTM
(Fascinating little read).
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:51 pm

Looking out from the inside, looking in from the outside.
The hyper-sphere toggles back and forth.
http://www.treeincarnation.com/inside-out-universe.htm
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:50 pm

Kevin.
This was the original link for the relationship that the universal zero must let light in.
http://www.treeincarnation.com/articles ... f-Zero.htm

This was related to the geometric displacement of the optic center.
The human body and its eye anatomy constructed to account for the effects of spin on space.
see the page about 2/3 down.
Nice graphics and links.
http://www.breakfornews.com/forum/viewt ... c&start=15

As far as seeing thirteen Kevin.
Fullers Isotropic Vector Matrix is 13 spheres.
One surrounded by 12.
A Vectoral Equlibrium (VE) harmonicly coupled relationships in all directions.
This can be thought of as the moment where the explosive (radial) and Implosive (Circumferential) forces are completely balanced, this is one reason why the Vectoral Equilibrium represented an important structure in Fuller's synergetic geometry.

If you started off by close packing 12 equal radius spheres around one central sphere creating a cube-octahedron/Vectoral Equilibrium shape, you could continue packing more and more spheres, nesting the spheres in the valleys created by the layer below. If you continue this process you would not end up with a large spherical shape, you would find that you now get a larger more sharply defined (higher frequency) cube-octahedron/Vectoral Equilibrium shape.

Vector Equilibrium growth rate

Developing on the topology developed by Euler, Fuller used the equation 10F²+2=N to calculate the concentric growth rates of spheres in the outer shell of the VE. This became helpful for virologists who needed to calculate the nodes on the shell of virus capsids, the virus shell is Icosahedron in shape and the Icosahedron has the same number of 'spheres' as the VE.

This elegantly simple formula describes beautifully what could be called the 'shape of space', an arithmetical description of how nature operates in the most economical way.

10F²+2=N
F = Frequency and N = number of spheres in outer shell.

So 10(1)²+2=12
@1 frequency the shell has 12,
@2 frequency the shell has 42,
@3 frequency the shell has 92,
@4 frequency the shell has 162, etc.

Frequency represents the subdivisions along any vector edge, you can think of this as the spaces between spheres in closest packed spheres. For example, if you rack together a triangle of billiard balls, you can count the spaces between each ball along the edge of the triangle, if there are five balls in each edge, then the spaces between the balls would be the frequency, in this case it would be four. Frequency is always one less than the number of balls along a shapes edge. You can also think of this as representing how often the shape has been subdivided, like half-way cuts along each edge, Fuller called this the frequency of modular subdivisions. By invoking this method we are using what we call, multiplication by division, starting from the whole and proceeding to subdivide unity.

Frequency also correlates with the number of layers of spheres surrounding the central, or nucleus sphere in the VE configuration.

— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:35 pm

JL, you are brilliant! :D
Kevin said: We need to identify the source, to try and puzzle out the consequences of the tidal wave like increases that may hit the sun, then ourselves as it reacts.
Here is the primary source: Galactic superwaves caused by explosions in the galactic core - gamma ray bursts and gravitational (scalar) waves

Galactic Cosmic Ray Volleys: A Coming Global Disaster
http://www.etheric.com/GalacticCenter/Galactic.html
Galactic core explosions actually occur about every 13,000 - 26,000 years for major outbursts and more frequently for lesser events. The emitted cosmic rays escape from the core virtually unimpeded. As they travel radially outward through the Galaxy, they form a spherical shell that advances at a velocity approaching the speed of light.
The Galactic Center
http://rsd-www.nrl.navy.mil/7213/lazio/GC/
There are a number of prominent regions of star formation in the Milky Way's center including Sgr B1 and B2 and part of Sgr D. When hot stars run out of fuel, they collapse, producing massive explosions known as supernovae. The explosive debris becomes a supernova remnant, within which are high-speed electrons spiraling around magnetic fields. A number of such supernova remnants are visible within this image. In addition, this spiraling or synchrotron radiation seems to be responsible for a collection of enigmatic sources known as the Galactic center arc, filaments, and threads. The true nature of these filamentary structures remains a mystery, though it is clear that their emission, orientation, and structure provide important clues to the energetics and large-scale magnetic field structure in the center of the Milky Way.

Gamma-ray afterglow from galactic centre gas clouds reveals prehistoric particle accelerator
http://www.physorg.com/news10882.html

The Galactic Center (26 Sagittarius)
http://www.horary.com/hhcrl/galact.html

The Anticener of the Galaxy
http://www.astro.uiuc.edu/~kaler/sow/anti.html

MYSTERIOUS SALVOS FROM THE GALACTIC CENTER
http://scienceweek.com/2005/sw050513-5.htm
Sagittarius A*: Sagittarius A is a prominent radio source in the constellation Sagittarius, coincident with or close to the center of our Galaxy. It is a highly complex region consisting of a central core approximately 50 light-years in diameter. Sagittarius A* is a compact component at the heart of the central core of Sagittarius A. Sagittarius A* is an intense source of radio waves, and is apparently unique in our Galaxy: while everything else in our Galaxy is on the move as they follow their orbits, Sagittarius A* is absolutely stationary and must therefore lie exactly at the Galaxy's center. Many astronomers, in fact, use Sagittarius A* as the "Greenwich Meridian" of the Galaxy.
Gamma Ray Bursts, Gravity Waves, and Earthquakes
http://www.etheric.com/GalacticCenter/GRB.html
In his 1983 Ph.D. dissertation, Paul LaViolette called attention to terrestrial dangers of Galactic core explosions, pointing out that the arrival of the cosmic ray superwave they produced would be signaled by a high intensity gamma ray burst which would also generate EMP effects. He also noted that a strong gravity wave might be expected to travel forward at the forefront of this superwave and might be the first indication of a superwave's arrival. He pointed out that such gravity waves could induce substantial tidal forces on the Earth during their passage which could induce earthquakes and cause polar axis torquing effects.

Experiments carried out by Eugene Podkletnov show that a shock front outburst produces a longitudinal gravitational wave that travels forward with the burst. He has found that this gravity wave pulse has a speed in excess of 64 times the speed of light.
Last edited by lizzie on Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:51 pm

A puzzle for Junglelord. :D

Galactic core explosions occur within the framework of the Grand Cycle. Did the ancients use the zodiac to keep track of the precession of the equinox to predict these galactic core explosions? According to LaViolette, they did.

Galactic Superwave Theory
http://www.etheric.com/LaViolette/Predict.html
LaViolette discovered that the ancient star lore connected with the Sagittarius and Scorpius constellations indicated the location of the Galactic center, conveyed the idea of an explosive outburst, and specified a significant past date of 13,865 ± 150 years B.C.
The Sphinx Stargate
http://www.diagnosis2012.co.uk/7.htm#sphinxstar
The arrow of Sagittarius and the sting of Scorpio define the position of Galactic centre, with accompanying mythology. The foot of Ophiuchus, the Serpent Handler, is also right over Galactic Centre. This happens to be at the Golden Gate, while at the Silver Gate lies the Galactic anticentre - the direction from which the Galactic Superwave departed, which is defined by Orion's club and the horns of Taurus, or the ankh in the hand of Osiris. The nearby Pleiades constellation is associated with catastrophe, not just in Mexico, but also ancient Persia and many other cultures, LaViolette tells us.

LaViolette proposes a new version of quantum mechanics which applies nonlinear dynamical ideas from Prigogine to the long-neglected, but never disproven, notion of the ether. LaViolette says this model predicts that the galactic core is not a blackhole, but a supermassive energy object which explodes (or beats like a heart) periodically.

This pulsation sends out a wave of cosmic rays which then fill the solar system with interstellar gas, occluding sunlight, and increasing solar flare activity. LaViolette argues that the sphinx/pyramid complex, the zodiac and the tarot were all time capsule messages to future generations about the last time this event hit earth, with catastrophic consequences (about 13,000 years ago). If the indications from the Mayan calendar are correct, another such wave may be incoming around 2012 AD. That gives us fourteen years to prepare, if these numbers handed down from ancient astronomers, and polar ice core samples, are anything to go by.

LaViolette's astronomically based deciphering of the sphinx/zodiac "cryptogram" provides further evidence that there was indeed a technically advanced civilization on earth ("Atlantis") which appears to have been largely extinguished by the proposed 'superwave' catastrophe, which also brought the last ice age to an end. We can only hope LaViolette is wrong, or if he is right, that we are in the 26,000 year lull between superwaves, rather than the 13,000 year half cycle.
Junglelord said: The Great Attractor in Virgo (Spin level 4) is an area of space upon which the superclusters (of which we are a part) spins around.
Here is a secondary source: A temperature polarity in space between Aquarius and Leo and microwave hotspot in Leo.
Quoting from The Mystery of the Great Cross of Hendaye by Jay Weidner & Vincent Bridges, pgs.350-353:

LaViolette shows how this alignment pinpoints galactic microwave hotspots and how the ancients used this information to assign planetary qualities to the signs of zodiac, thus giving us the first coherent explanation for a very esoteric system of information.

How did the ancient scientists know the location of the exact center of the galaxy? LaViolette suggested that perhaps it was much brighter because it was actively erupting.

LaViolette point out the importance of the four fixed signs, Taurus, Leo, Scorpio and Aquarius, and how, in the rearranged creation pattern, these are the only signs that retain their location on the ecliptic. He notes that Leo and Aquarius, which are opposite each other in the zodiac, “appear to be indicating a temperature polarity in space.” He points to the traditional attribution of the Sun to Leo and Saturn to Aquarius as indications of this temperature gradient, the Sun of course being very hot and Saturn very cold.

He goes on to discover that the attributions of the planets to the signs and to parts of the body also follow this temperature pattern. LaViolette speculates that “since the lore of astrology redundantly encodes essentially the same Leo-Aquarius temperature bias using entirely unrelated sets of symbols (planets and body parts), we are led to conclude that these symbol systems are being used to call attention to the temperature gradient running across the heavens from the hot pole near Leo to the cold pole near Aquarius. It is almost as if there were a microwave “sun” in the direction of Leo.

But what of the Scorpio/Taurus alignment? LaViolette argues that the symbolism of Scorpio and Sagittarius not only locates the galactic center but also points to the place of continuous matter/energy creation and therefore the possible source of a catastrophic energy outburst, the sting, as it were, of the Scorpion.

In the 1960’s, evidence emerged suggesting that the core of a galaxy could shine brighter than all the stars in the galaxy itself. Called Seyfert galaxies after their discoverer Carl Seyfert, some have been known to shine more than 100,000 times brighter than our own galaxy.

“Astronomes have come to realize,” LaViolette tells us, “that galactic core explosions occur in all spiral galaxies, even in our own, and that the majority of galaxies that have a normal appearance with no sign of core activity are simply galaxies whose cores happen to be in their quiescent phase. The statistics suggest that a galaxy core resides in this quiescent phase about 80 to 85% of the time. It spends the other 15 to 20 percent of the time in an active state, with eruptive episodes lasting from hundreds to several thousands of years.”
Last edited by lizzie on Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:30 pm

The Great Year is unique not just because of the sun and earth’s alignment with the galactic core. There is a unique combination of other planetary alignments as well. It’s all about alignments and sacred geometry is the key.

The Alignment of the Triple Dragon Axes and the Cube of Space
There seems to be no astrophysical reason why the ecliptic should intersect the plane of the Galaxy, the Milky Way, along its radial axis. It could as likely be at a right angle to that axis or even more likely parallel to it so that the Milky Way matches the solar ecliptic. Yet, there it is, a cosmic synchronicity that suggests that some energy or magnetic "force" flowing from the center of the Galaxy, so womb-like to the ancients, shapes our Cube of Space-time so that its long-term temporal quality, and perhaps even the evolution of life itself, is somehow related to its alignment along the radial axis of the Galaxy. The Mysteries of the Great Cross of Hendaye – Alchemy and the End of Time by Jay Weidner and Vincent Bridges, page 346
Cube of Space
http://www.psyche.com/psyche/cube/cube_ ... ology.html

The Cube of Space
http://www.virtuescience.com/zzcube.html

The Cube of Space
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Oracle/ ... f_cube.htm

Magic Squares
http://www.magic-squares.de/magic.html

The Chronology of the Stars
http://www.templeofsolomon.org/star.htg/star.htm
The entire phenomenon contains (in astrological symbolism); three "mystic rectangles", a "Star of David", a "Seal of Solomon", a "Grand Sextile", a "Grand Cross" and two five pointed star configurations.
The Star of Bethlehem
http://www.templeofsolomon.org/pageone.htg/pageone.htm

The Mystic Rectangle
http://www.templeofsolomon.org/star.htg/mystic.gif

The Phi Chart
http://www.templeofsolomon.org/star.htg/PiChart.gif

The Five Pointed Star
http://www.templeofsolomon.org/star.htg/5ptstar.gif

The Grand Cross
http://www.templeofsolomon.org/star.htg/gcross.gif

The Star of David
http://www.templeofsolomon.org/star.htg/David.gif

The Four Royal Stars

Aldebaran, "The Eye of Illumination" – the Eastern Royal Star
http://www.souledout.org/cosmology/high ... baran.html

Antares in Scorpio – the Western Royal Star
http://www.souledout.org/cosmology/high ... tares.html

Regulus, the Ruler or Lawgiver, the Heart of the Lion – the Northern Royal Star
http://www.souledout.org/cosmology/high ... ights.html

Fomalhaut – the Southern Fish
http://www.souledout.org/cosmology/high ... lhaut.html

Notes on the Labyrinth, DNA and Planetary Alignment
http://www.sangraal.com/labyrinth.htm
The square-within-a-square design contains a spiral flow. Winding out from Spirit, we follow the numbers in a counter-clockwise spiral to the east. Starting with Security in the SE, we follow the numbers clockwise to arrive at Spirit in the center. We can think of this inside-out flow pattern as a template for a toroidal, or vortex-like, energy structure similar to a stable smoke-ring.
Concepts from the Bahir: The Tree of Life in the Kabbalah
http://www2.ida.net/graphics/shirtail/concepts.htm

The Tree of Life is a diagram that pictures reality as the intersection of four great realms, or levels of abstraction. A geometric pattern crystallizes within the intersection planes like a moiré pattern in a holographic projection.

The Tree of Life functioned much like the Kundalini diagrams of the Hindu mystics. By mapping the internal power centers, and then projecting outward and aligning them with the forces of nature, the magician sought to re-enact the process of creation. And so become, like God, a co-creator of the universe.

The very secret of alchemy lies in the symbolic image of the axis, the sphere and the heart, which are an ancient, perhaps even pre-catastrophe description of the cosmic mill.

The proof of the existence of the Tree of Life is seen in the twelve, the seven and the three, the Teli, the Cycle and the Heart.

The secret lies in the mysterious word Teli. This suggests that the Bahir is talking about the celestial axis around which the heavens rotate. This means that the celestial axis is a kind of imaginary string from which the celestial globe hangs. This ancient serpent can be nothing other than the constellation of Draco, the Pole Serpent mentioned in Job 26:13 "By His Spirit the heavens were calmed, His hand pierced the Pole Serpent."

The First Dragon Axis – the North Celestial Pole (Polaris) – Alignment: Aquarius/Pisces to Leo/Virgo.

We can find the Pole Star, Polaris in the tail of Ursa Minor, the Little Bear. This marks our North Celestial Pole, directly above the north pole of our planet.

The Second Dragon Axis – the Pole of the Solar Ecliptic (Draco – the Pole Serpent)

There is another pole in the sky however. This is the Pole of the Solar Ecliptic, the path of the sun through the constellations. The ecliptic pole however does not change, since the path of the sun through the sky never changes. Around this point, which has no star visible to the naked eye to mark it, the constellation of Draco, the Great Dragon, spirals through all of the zodiacal signs, the stars appear to hang from it.

The Third Dragon Axis – The Galactic Axis running through the ecliptic from Scorpio/Sagittarius to Taurus/Gemini.

Like the ecliptic axis, the galactic axis is constant and unmoving. Between these two pillars, or perpendicular axes, lies the coiled dragon of precession, spinning slowly backward through time.

The arms of the Universe are the unmoving Teli, the ecliptic and galactic axis, from which the initiatory spiral of the equinoxes is suspended like an amulet.

The Cube of Space (the twelve edges of the cube are formed from the twelve double letters of the Hebrew alphabet, which are attributed to the signs of the zodiac.

The Teli in Draco is the constellation that rules over all of the signs and therefore the ages of the worlds, the past and the future. Not only does Draco fill all the signs of the Zodiac but it also sits atop the Cube of Space.

The Abrahamic Covenant – the arrangement polarized the Tree of Life. The Tree was normally shown aligned along three parallel axes but it was split in Abraham’s sacrifice into two groups of five, like the fingers on each hand. The spheres were then given masculine or feminine qualities; six are clearly opposite each other, while the remaining four are on the middle axis.

Abraham made his covenant, then, with the creative force flowing outward from the galactic core, or third dragon-axis. Our world is formed from the intersection of the three pillars or axes of the Teli.

Abraham’s descendants entered the galgal, or cycle of time, through the heh, or window added to his name by the Lord. Heh is assigned to Aquarius, a zodiacal sign at a right angle to the axis of the Galaxy. It also symbolizes the moving axis of the Coiled Serpent, which defines the evolutionary flow of human events and the quality of time. Abraham’s descendents were the chosen people as long s they remembered the window into the cycle of time that God had given them.

The special magical technology of the triple transformation – inner yogic disciplines, magical ceremonies combined with manipulation of sacred metals and the secret of time and timing, including the beginning and end of time – developed first within the Gnostic cults, including Christianity, and then dispersed into the intellectual underground of the Middle Ages.

This chiliast concept of a spiritually animated matter became the keystone of the alchemical process. The illuminated Hebrew mystics of the Bahir recorded the techniques for animating matter and related them to the transformational process of galactic alignment.

Sacred geometry is the answer. Each of the planetary qualities, from Saturn to the Moon, can be given a structural and mathematical form by constructing squares based on their numerical lightning-flash order.

One of the mathematical theories about magic squares concerns the mirror symmetry of their odd/even patterning. Even-numbered magic squares, Jupiter, the Sun and Mercury, or 4, 6 and 8 respectively exhibit hemispherical symmetry where each side is a reflection of the other whereas the odd squares, Saturn, Mars, Venus and the Moon, or 3, 5, 7 and 9 respectively exhibit radial symmetry that is reflected outward from a central point

With the evolving magic square pattern, we noted that the sun’s square, an even numbered one, could be considered a hypercube or fourth dimensional cube; its mirrors symmetry allows one to fold it through the third dimension and form a cube with a cube of 16 vertices, 32 edges, 24 faces, and 8 four dimensional cells.

Space was envisioned as a cube within a sphere. The equator of that sphere was the sun’s apparent path through the constellations of the zodiac. The cube was positioned so that its vertical edges intersect with the cusps of Sagittarius/Scorpio, Gemni/Taurus, Pices/Aquarius, and Virgo/Leo. Above the cube, in the top portion of the sphere, the constellation Draco coils about the still point of the north ecliptic pole.

The eternally unmoving axis was thought to be the middle pillar of a vast Tree of Life in the world of action. Kabbalistic theory suggested, however, that if there was one Tree in a world, there should also be a reflection of all four Trees in the multiverse. Thus those moments when the snakes make right angles or direct conjunctions with each other determine the quality of time for that age.

Abraham’s covenant represents a shift from the High God of the El to a new hidden god controlling temporal quality of the galactic axis and its alignments.

The images of the three-dimensional surface of our pedestal-cube act as information markers telling us how to align our hypercube to predict the quality of time in our age. (Excerpts taken from The Mysteries of the Great Cross of Hendaye - Alchemy and the End of Time by Jay Weidner and Vincent Bridges)
Last edited by lizzie on Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:54 pm, edited 5 times in total.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:39 pm

Amazing how it all falls into place once the pattern is established.
Cool stuff Lizze.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:55 pm

LOL. But Junglelord, you have to solve the puzzle and tell us what is going to happen. :D Go check out the magic squares.
Last edited by lizzie on Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:58 pm

The galactic core, planetary, lunar and solar alignments occurring during the Great Year are supposed to cause an alchemical triple transmutation:

Interior transformation (human ascension - DNA changes?)
Exterior elemental transformation of matter (a new earth?)
Transformation of time (a change in the "fabric of spacetime"?)

The Mysteries of the Great Cross of Hendaye – Alchemy and the End of Time
http://books.google.com/books?id=mRVAmM ... t#PPA63,M1
The most guarded secret was that of time itself and its secret qualities. The secret of all secrets involved an experience of gnosis that included the beginning and end of “time.” It is this revelation, this transformative insight that is demonstrated in the act of transmutation.

Alchemy, the art of transmutation, is based on an understanding of the unified field of matter, energy, and information involving an interlocking series of transformation that demonstrates the identity of these three components of the field. The key to these transformations is the ability to communicate – that is, exchange information – directly with matter. The mechanism of this communication is the phenomenon of photon emission and absorption. Light, particularly coherent light can cause chemical reactions, and on the organic level it can cause profound effects, such as the process of photosynthesis, where the energy of light is used to build proteins and sugars.

For the last twenty years, various molecular biologists have proposed and experimentally demonstrated that all living cells emit a very weak photon pulse generated by each cell’s DNA. This pulse is regular enough to be considered a form of coherent light, and some researchers have speculated that bio-photon activity is a form of language, a medium of communication.

Fritz-Albert Popp and Mae-Wan Ho speculated in a 1993 paper that this phenomenon “points to the existence of an amplifying mechanism in the organisms receiving the information (and acting on it). Specifically, the living system itself must also be organized by intrinsic electromagnetic fields, capable of receiving, amplifying and possibly transmitting electromagnetic information in a wide range of frequencies.”

This idea is similar to the notion of morphogenetic fields first elucidated by biologist Rupert Sheldrake. According to Sheldrake, biological entities have a memory that forms a field surrounding each entity. This field acts as a blueprint for both the species and the individual’s development, and is sensitive to actions at a distance through both space and time. One aspect of alchemy might be the ability to communicate with another entity’s morphogenetic field. The alchemists believed that minerals were also living entities and therefore they too had auras, or souls, that act much like morphogenetic fields.

The prima materia was likewise not just any matter, but matter than had been enlivened enough so that it could retain the change of memory required to effect transformation. When this prima materia, this enlivened matter, is programmed or changed by a communication from the philosopher’s stone, it becomes capable of producing a transmutation when activated. This transmutation, on one level, appears to be a geometric rearrangement of the elemental structure of the substance upon which it is acting. The geometrical arrangement that makes a substance lead is transmuted by a morphogenetic communication from the alchemist’s philosopher’s stone into the geometrical arrangement that makes it gold.

Could the alchemy of cosmological time be a geometrical arrangement of planets and alignments to the fixed stars? The book Cymatics, by Hans Jenny, demonstrates the concept of how natural structures can be created and changed by the wave patterns of sound.

Interestingly enough, Jenny found that there is an “in-between” state where the geometrical figure is reduced to chaos before it forms into a new pattern.

But this is only one level of transformation in the alchemical series. There is also the transformation of the alchemist as the body’s matter absorbs the energy/information of the transmutation. Absorbing the light given off by a transmutation may have a direct effect on the operator’s DNA through the long sequences of non-genetic coding it contains. This so called junk DNA, which constitutes the majority of our genetic code, is divided into introns and extrons. From the research done so far, it appears that the extrons are very good laser pulsers, giving off a weak burst of coherent light several times a second. Introns seem to be reading incoming light, even on the skin, and adjusting indirectly various internal processes, such as the circadian rhythms. Indeed, changes within the operator are necessary to produce both the prima material and the “stone.” In other words, both the alchemist and his prima material are altered by the experiment.

These are not the only transmutations involved. There are changes in the fabric of space-time itself as the elemental structure is collapsed and fused into a new geometrical configuration. These changes also affect society and the human condition, promising a new Golden Age. At the heart of the secret is the possibility of planetary transmutation. The final secret of alchemy lies in an approaching moment of planetary crisis that is—perhaps—as Fucanelli said, the end of the world.
(Saturn represents time; Jupiter represents space)

More "clues" about the galactic alignment, cosmic energy, alchemy, the animation of matter, and the “science of light"

The Mysteries of the Great Cross of Hendaye, Alechemy and the End of Time (Pages 248-255)
How does a Tree become a Stone, and then a Star?

To the kabbalist, the lightning flash, the creative sequence of the unfolding Light, reveals the underlying structure of reality in the ten sefirot. In the symbolic Kabbalah, this lightening flash becomes the flaming sword. In Fulcanelli’s hands the image becomes the sword in stone, the alchemical extraction of knowledge from the Stone of the Wise, which initiates the Golden Age here on earth.

These three nails are the anchor points of the three axes of the Galaxy, the clue to understanding the true ancient nature of the cross.

To the ancient Egyptians, the Tree of Life was symbolized by the Djed pillar, the backbone of Osiris. Djedd, the same words with a slightly different emphasis, means “star” or actually the culmination or azimuth of the star. This same word, djedd, is also a perfectly good Hebrew word dzeth, and they both mean “olive tree.”

The Cube of Space
http://www.psyche.com/psyche/cube/cube.html

The Tree can also become a stone when the lightning flash from which it is formed strikes the ground. These Zebedee stones, so-called from the sons of thunder, John and James, in the New Testament, are crystallizations of a subtle energy, electricity, lightning, grounded into matter. Along with meteorites, these thunderstone after the thunderbolts forged by Vulcan, have always been considered sacred, as in the Kaaba of Mecca and the ben-ben of Heliopolis.

We may not know exactly what the First Matter of the alchemist truly is, but we do know that is far more comprehensive and downright cosmic.

Somehow the cross, the ankh, became a stone, and not just any stone, but the rejected stone that became the headstone of the corner, the support upon which Jesus built his church. And somehow this is the “first matter”, “the First Stone”, the cornerstone of the alchemical Great Work. Just how does a tree (the ankh that contains the entire Tree of Life and the cross as a component of the World Tree) become a stone?

The answer seems to lie with the ancient myths of the World Tree at whose feet, in many if not most of the very ancient myths, there can be found a stone or a cube that is somehow plugging up the torrent of the deluge.

The first of our five symbolic components, the stone from which the sword of wisdom is extracted, is the cross/stone of space-time itself, the Cube of Space formed from the three axes of the Galaxy.