The Schumann Resonance

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Grey Cloud

Re: The Schumann Resonance

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:18 am

Hi Lizzie,
Thanks. The guy who wrote that article is a neurosurgeon and 'The Speaking Tree is a sort of open column in the T of I where readers can submit and article on whatever subject they fancy. A friend of mine brought it back from India for me and apologised for bringing me 'only'
a newspaper clipping.
You asked:
So at what point does the perception of the self become “pathological” – seeing oneself as totally separate from the whole and always trying to force the whole to suit the individual will?
The short answer is: I don't know. I don't really think in these terms.
Words such as 'pathological' presume that there is a 'perfect' human somewhere, somehow, that we use as a datum or yardstick. Any such 'perfection' would be subjective and contingent upon the belief system of those making the call. I was going to bring up this point in Lloyd's
thread 'next door'.
As far as 'seeing oneself as totally separate from the whole', I would think that this varies from individual to individual, dependent upon culture, personal circumstances, etc, etc. People like their comfort zone and do not like that which threatens it. I don't have a comfort
zone as such but it has not stopped me looking for one for most of my life.
The other thing I find with humans is that they are great excuse makers. In my more cynical moments I think that this is what we are here for: to come up with excuses to suit each and every occassion.
Coming at this from a different angle, a couple of centuries ago during the 'Age of Enlightenment' (a misnomer if ever there was one), Voltaire famously said that 'God is dead'. That is, the dead hand of religion had been lifted and wonderful, rational science could now set us free.
A century or so later, the great Nietzsche, who loved nothing more than to attack comfort zones, said 'God is dead. Now what?'. Nietzsche saw that 'killing' God also killed the metaphysical underpinning of ethics and politics. Metaphysics, ethics and politics are the three columns of Greek philosophy (and Nietzsche thought and wrote like a Greek, specifically Heraclitus (this is the key to understanding Nietzsche)). Nietzsche foresaw that ethics and politics would degenerate into the situation we have today.
The second part of your question: "always trying to force the whole to suit the individual will" needs a bit of clarification. There is a difference between 'ego' and 'self'. Self is the individuation as outlined in the article I posted earlier. It is semi-autonomous. Ego is that part of the self which think it is wholly autonomous (a bit rough n ready that but it will do).
One of the central ideas of Nietzsche's philosophy is that of 'the Will to Power'. Despite what the modern experts will tell you, this has nothing to do with 'dog eat dog' or 'every man for himself'. Nietzsche, as per usual, chose the most provokative phrase he could just to rile
the 'experts'. It is about expressing yourself to your full potential, and to Nietzsche, human potential was virtually limitless. The operative word here is 'Will' not 'Power'. On the other had, Nietzsche was totally against the (mentally) strong dumbing themselves down to the level of the (mentally) weak (what we would call the sheeple). His, very Greek, idea was that the strong drag the weak along, or, serve as examplars to the weak.
You have no doubt heard of Aleister Crowley the so-called Beast. This muppet's catchphrase was 'Do what thy will shall be the whole of the law'. This is taken to mean 'do what you want'. But it is a corruption of Nietzsche's philosophy, where it should be 'Do what thy Will shall be the whole of the Law'.
The bottom line of all this rambling is that one cannot do anything 'illegal', in the sense of breaking the laws of nature or the universe or god or whatever label one wishes to stick on it. You are part of it, you are it doing its thing. This is why I disagree with Mague and others about forgiving. What are you forgiving them for? For breaking your rules?
There has to be a balance (overcoming duality to achieve a unity).
The point of balance is to be found between ethics (personal conduct) and politics (group association); the fulcrum or pivot is metaphysics. So the question becomes: where do I get my metaphysics from? The Greeks answered this in two words: 'Know Thyself'. It's not easy and sometimes it's not that pleasant but it is do-able. Mague, for example, interacts with the universe in terms of spirits, wraiths etc. I do it in terms of Greek mythology (with a sprinkling of Tao). The Universe, Monad, 'pluripotent being' etc will communicate with you in whatever language you choose, but it is you who have to initiate the dialogue.
Understanding the Universe is like filling a trailer with sand. On the one hand it's not rocket-surgery but on the other it's damned hard work.
Sorry for the rant. I have several other irons in the mental fire at the moment and they've all got a bit mixed up there.
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:57 am

nick c,
You stated that the planet would be millions , if not billions of miles apart between 1943 and 1983.
I would respectfully suggest that it never moved, it never moves.
That time and the apparent movement are nothing but fantastic holographic conditions, and that the universe is a sea of a sort of solid.
Every single point of that solid been multi faced and capable of orientating to multiple positions driven by what is called the aether.
luckily this is a section of this forum where I can suggest such thinking, but this forum in particuler has led me to think this way.
Kevin

nick c
Site Admin

Unread post by nick c » Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:49 pm

hi kevin,
If movement is a hallucination, it is a pretty convincing one ;)
Perhaps everything, the past and future, already exist and the present is only the illusion created by our awareness which is focused on one point of an endless panorama. If that is the case, the 1943 focus would be widely seperated from the 1983 focus, whether the difference is measured in units of distance, time... or whatever. :o

A wise man once said, and I can't remember who, so I'll have to paraphrase:
"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, does not go away"
So for all practical purposes if I stop believing in movement, it is still there, and I have to deal with it everyday :lol:

nick c

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:17 pm

Hi Nick,
I know you were only joking when you wrote:
Perhaps everything, the past and future, already exist and the present is only the illusion created by our awareness which is focused on one point of an endless panorama.
But you are half right.
The Monad, the Unmoved Mover, etc, thought through its creation from start to finish, this includes all possibilities and variables etc. (Just like Tesla did with his designs). All is cause and effect. One's choices and actions automatically limit the options available from that point on. (like logic gates or moves on a chess board). This is what the Fates and the Norns represent in mythology. Even Zeus is subject to this (it's one of the central themes of the Iliad).
Our actions are responsible for the design on the tapestry. The actions are ours, the consequences are inevitable. Or, if you prefer, the Fates sew what we sow. :oops: :)
Another way to look at it is that every action is seed. Some seeds fall on barren ground and cause no or few effects; some fall on stoney ground and cause some effects; and some fall on fertile ground and cause a veritable harvest of effects. We reap what we sow.
The great Way is simple
Tao Te Ching, 53.

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:06 pm

nick c,
I didn't say anything about hallucinations.
SOMETHING is moving, but not the framework .
I can only report as I find, and the fact that what I find never moves, and as far as megalithic sites are concerned there is no apparent movement at all.
but that is a lattice framework, the STUFF, the SOMETHING that is moving operates upon that grid.
So you try and imagine the sleepless nights i have had trying to reconcile that with all I am TOLD.
I am TOLD that the Earth is spinning and hurtling along, but somehow that grid never budges a zilch.

SO I thought, what if it isn't moving, but whatever the STUFF that is moving, is creating the illusion of movement?
It's a bit like chasing a wabbit, how come it's always teatime, down there?
What sort of pictures was Charles Ludwitge dodgson seeing, sat upon His magic mushroom?
I reckon He saw that nothing moved except the pictures, the cat could vanish, but be heard.
How would the most brilliant of mathmaticians explain that, in the TIME he was here?

I had the rare privelage of using a flight simulater on an American base, you would swear you are flying along in a plane.

Our senses are convinced of what they percieve, but are they correct?
Instead of thinking of the planet as a seperate body, think instead of it been a fantastic hologram, and that the framework it is operating upon is fixed, then imagine the illusion of movement, the sun and moon and all other blobs are the same, it is really difficult to achieve this thinking, because your programming rejects it.
If you view your hands as they type, imagine if nothing is moving except the picture that is your hands crossing from pixel to pixel points, the resistance you feel of the keys is just the pixel points of the keyboard been so arranged as to offer resistance to any change in their position.
Then the electrically based field about yourself enables the pixels to move as your computer generates the signals instructing the movement/s.
there is no seperation between anything, it is all one sea of super dense pixels.
kevin

nick c
Site Admin

Unread post by nick c » Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:53 pm

Kevin wrote:Our senses are convinced of what they percieve, but are they correct?
Something is being perceived as a result of the stimulation of our senses. Is it real? Do you mean the internal perception or the external stimulant or both? Color is an interpretation of an electromagnetic phenomenon, a sound... a vibration of molecules, odor...detection of a chemical, touch...pressure, etc
Yet we see blue, but there really is no such thing as "blue" it is a subjective interpretation of an external phenomenon. I think that the external phenomenon must be real, how I interpret it is only real to me. Conciousness is a subjective interpretation of the perception of an objective reality. If there is no objective reality then it does not matter. [Plato's cave, etc., etc.]
Food for thought :idea:
Perhaps our thoughts are the same thing, ie an interpretation of a physcial phenomenon by the brain, acting as a receiver. Maybe an invisible wavelength of the EM spectrum, or a cosmic ray, or an electric current, etc, etc, can create a subjective interpretation (thought) within our brain. So then in that case, our thoughts are not coming from within but are rather reactions to or interpretations of external physcial phenomena.
Then again, maybe not.

nick c

nick c
Site Admin

Unread post by nick c » Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:59 pm

hi GC,
Perhaps everything, the past and future, already exist and the present is only the illusion created by our awareness which is focused on one point of an endless panorama.
But you are half right.
Well, I was half joking :!:

nick c

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:18 pm

Nick C said: Lizzie, I hate to rain on your parade, and I know that your aim is to put a variety of "interesting" and thought provoking items for our consideration. But occaisionally I feel compelled to come back to reality

The Philadelphia Experiment
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/monta ... lfia_1.htm

This stuff reads like science fiction, and I think that it most probably is just that. Some of the details are not accurate, which to me, casts doubt on the credibility of the entire piece. When making extraordinary claims one must make sure all the i's are dotted and t's are crossed.
Nick C, please define "reality".

A PODIUM FOR INFORMATION MASKED AS ENERGY/MATTER
http://www.victorzammit.com/articles/Klein7.htm
In the last Issue, we briefly examined how physical objects (including Brains) are harmonically integrated into our planet's energy systems.
Keeping in mind that any quantifiable energy is coupled by its SubQuantum structure, into Information fields, we are becoming increasingly more familiar with the fundamental concept of Information-driven phenomena, in the physical world.

The crystalline structure of matter itself is defined in terms of an advanced ordering of its atomic "cell structure", seen as periodic arrangements at the microscopic level (known as the atomic lattice structure). Where does such order in the atomic lattice come from? Are crystalline structures to be seen merely as objects displaying flat surfaces, intersecting at some characteristic angle? Even were we to limit our understandings in this manner, a given crystalline angulation constant, specific for each kind of "regular" crystal structure, inevitably requires that some definite Informational background, must already be in place.

Aether particle fluxes, when involved in Reichenbach's Odic energy, appear to be the fundamental constituents of biofields and bioenergy, which evolve according to the Informational gradients carried by these SubQuantum dynamics.

Since the FPU lattice is a multidimensional Hamiltonian system of nonlinearly coupled oscillators, the holographic FPU soliton displays a hyper dimensional freedom of movement, and thus can't be specifically related to any particular location in the 3-D space.

If gravity is seen as a gradient of aether density, weird Informational effects easily find their proper explanatory framework. In Podkletnov's amazing experiments, the impact of a "gravity-like" unshieldable, superluminally proceeding beam was produced by a high-powered electrical pulse, impacting on a superconductor. The Podkletnov apparatus also produces a back-acting ray, involving a certain time-delay (in the millisecond domain) due to the "Vacuum compensation effect".

Podkletnov's back-acting beam produces extremely weird effects on matter. For example, technicians unwittingly caught in the back-acting beam emanating from Podkletnov's device, found themselves embarrassingly "welded" to whatever object they happened to be touching at the time the back-acting beam passed through them, presenting one of the clues whereby the back-acting beam was first discovered.

These effects are similar to the several odd effects reportedly witnessed during the famous "Philadelphia Experiment" (which, though strongly denied by officials, is disclosed to be still running today in the "Montauk experiments" framework). :o

Similarly, many other experimentally supported insights strongly support the LaPlacian model of gravitation, where a superluminal SubQuantum Aether is the originating cause of gravity.
Kevin said: That time and the apparent movement are nothing but fantastic holographic conditions, and that the universe is a sea of a sort of solid. Every single point of that solid is multi faced and capable of orientating to multiple positions driven by what is called the aether. I didn't say anything about hallucinations. SOMETHING is moving, but not the framework.
I agree completely. Aether vibrations create sacred geometric forms (the framework). Matter is nothing but a series of standing waves forming within a specific sacred geometric matrix; aether movement creates the structure; if you change the vibration, you change the structure; hence it is the aether that moves and not the structure (patterns) it creates because of its movement.

Metaphysics and Grids
http://www.crystalinks.com/gridmetaphysics.html
Our reality is a holographic grid program created by thought consciousness that repeats in cycles and can be best understood by studying Sacred Geometry. The grids are a matrix of sound, light and color through which we virtually experience time and emotion. The grids are electromagnetic in physical reality thus creating polarity or duality of experience, always seeking to restore balance. In the process of awakening to one's learning and emotional challenges, moving through a healing process in which they want to heal themselves by healing others, one creates balance, increases their psychic abilities, and a final understanding of the nature of reality and where it is all going. Reality is about the evolution of consciousness in the alchemy of time.
See also:

http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... =500#p4611
Kevin said: So you try and imagine the sleepless nights i have had trying to reconcile that with all I am TOLD.
LOL. Then one day you woke up and realized that nothing they told you was true. ;)
Last edited by lizzie on Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

nick c
Site Admin

Unread post by nick c » Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:31 pm

hi Lizzie,
Nick C, please define "reality".
I did that later, in one of my previous posts, which was a response to Kevin...
nick c wrote:A wise man once said, and I can't remember who, so I'll have to paraphrase:
"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, does not go away"
nick c

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:02 pm

nick c wrote: A wise man once said, and I can't remember who, so I'll have to paraphrase: "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, does not go away"
What does that mean? What is “real” to you may be real to someone else.

THE UNIVERSE AS A HOLOGRAM
DOES OBJECTIVE REALITY EXIST,
OR IS THE UNIVERSE A PHANTASM?
http://keelynet.com/biology/reality.htm
In a holographic universe, even time and space could no longer be viewed as fundamentals. Because concepts such as location break down in a universe in which nothing is truly separate from anything else, time and three-dimensional space, like the images of the fish on the TV monitors, would also have to be viewed as projections of this deeper order.

At its deeper level reality is a sort of superhologram in which the past, present, and future all exist simultaneously. This suggests that given the proper tools it might even be possible to someday reach into the superholographic level of reality and pluck out scenes from the long-forgotten past.

But the most mind-boggling aspect of Pribram's holographic model of the brain is what happens when it is put together with Bohm's theory. For if the concreteness of the world is but a secondary reality and what is "there" is actually a holographic blur of frequencies, and if the brain is also a hologram and only selects some of the frequencies out of this blur and mathematically transforms them into sensory perceptions, what becomes of objective reality?

Put quite simply, it ceases to exist. As the religions of the East have long upheld, the material world is Maya, an illusion, and although we may think we are physical beings moving through a physical world, this too is an illusion.

We are really "receivers" floating through a kaleidoscopic sea of frequency, and what we extract from this sea and transmogrify into physical reality is but one channel from many extracted out of the superhologram.

The holographic prardigm also has implications for so-called hard sciences like biology. Keith Floyd, a psychologist at Virginia Intermont College, has pointed out that if the concreteness of reality is but a holographic illusion, it would no longer be true to say the brain produces consciousness. Rather, it is consciousness that creates the appearance of the brain -- as well as the body and everything else around us we interpret as physical.

Perhaps we agree on what is "there" or "not there" because what we call consensus reality is formulated and ratified at the level of the human unconscious at which all minds are infinitely interconnected.

If this is true, it is the most profound implication of the holographic paradigm of all, for it means that experiences such as Watson's are not commonplace only because we have not programmed our minds with the beliefs that would make them so. In a holographic universe there are no limits to the extent to which we can alter the fabric of reality.

mague

Unread post by mague » Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:33 pm

lizzie wrote:
Mague said: We cant gain any real knowledge; we just can grow into it. We always know what we need to know in our current position. Growth is motion and once we moved into a new position we know all about this new position beacuse we are there.
I see; so this “shift in positions” makes us believe that we have gained knowledge?
No, ego enjoys the attribute "Knowledge". Its collecting pictures and dancing on the tables singing "i know, i know, i know". But it doesnt know anything ;) It creates the illusion of time to defend its mighty (un)kowledge.

Its telling itself: I was at the university, i was teached about mathematics. I know mathematics. Squareroot of 9 is 3.

But now this person is sitting in a cinema. Row 11, seat 23 watching a movie. I ask him if he is mathematican and he answers yes. I ask him to proove it and he is calculating the volume of the cinema and the relation of it to the volume of the sun for me. Proudly he presents the results.

I ask him who the murderer was in the movie. He doesnt know, he was distracted by his calculations.

So the mathematican was not here in the cinema ? Erm.. ?

Before you entered the cinema, you have been a mathematican in the past ? Yes !
Could it be that you made the calculations in the past ? Erm.. no. That would mean i was timetraveling while sitting here. But now that we speak of it., i cant descibe time as number or equation. Its just a number growing when observing motion.

Motion ? Could it be you have been in a different position ? Well... yeah, its wierd but makes some sense at least...

Alright, i was the culprit and distracted you from watching the movie. Sorry about that. However, are you sure that you are mathematician ? Right now and right here ?

##################
Yes, i am a brat :) Or maybe, in a different position, i am a stroyteller in Bagdad and its the year 1130 ?

The morals of the story are:

If we want to keep knowledge we have to carry it though motion else we loose (forget) it

If we forgot it but need it, we can only move back into the old position, pick it up and carry it back into the current position. Wow, mind is able to timetravel. Or maybe time doesnt exist, only space.

If we carry a lot knowledge with us, then we hardly/never recognize the knowledge of our current position. The more we carry, the less novelty we experience. We let our ego rule us and kill us by telling us that this is our life. No, actually it is a sequence of positions. Parts of the sequence took us 20 years. But we could have done it in 10 minutes. All due to ego timetunnel drama :D

Back to your question Lizzie. I wanted to show that we dont need to look, search or hunt for knowledge. All we REALLY need to know is just there we we stand. Its under your nose, you are standing on it. No matter where you move, all relevant informations are stored in the position of the space.

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:35 am

Lizzie,
I have had many personal experiences of moving about as such in this hologram.
The best clue of what is occuring was provided strangely by a herd of deer.
I had treked up a hill to a place where some megalithic stones are, and where I can say with confidence that a major mainframe meeting point on the lattice I detect exists.
I sat myself down precisely on this point and thought, I was wishing that I could watch the people who built the site actually building it.
Zap, I was watching them, it was amazing, it was a bit black and white and fuzzy, but I was clearly observing without been there, the best bit was watching them using water to wash away a hillside and thus extract the quartz and seperate the chalk from the topsoil.
I haven't a clue how long that went on for, but I suddenly snapped back and was face to face with a herd of deer.
I will never foget the look on the big one sort of leading them, both he and myself i am certain thought the self same thing, WTF.
They took off like rockets, amazing how they defy gravity, really amazing?????????
Later as my dowsing of humans improved, I could sp-eculate what occured, I consider that my body was left on tickover, but the real me went on a wander.
The drug DMT would seem to me to be involved, and it may be that I am able to produce this other than when asleep, but i need to be relaxed and positioned precisely, luckily I can position myself with ease, the relaxing is more difficult.

the deer coming within six feet of me must mean their sensors didn't detect myself, scent wise I must have been downwind, but I reckon they can detect whatever just as i can, just a whole lot better than I can, they have better antennae( antlers)

Everything has a sort of recognisable signal, I am re-learning fast how to modulate about these and recognise whatever I think of, it makes sense for a solid medium to exist that all of these signals travel about within.
ALL is ONE, litterally, not new age waffle, all of time and dimensions exist in that one, it's brilliant , but different.
Life , but not as we know it.

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:51 am

Here's a link to the scientific equivalent of the 'Democratic Nature of Creation' piece that I posted yesterday:
The Biocentric Universe Theory: Life Creates Time, Space, and the Cosmos Itself
http://discovermagazine.com/2009/may/01 ... ace-cosmos
My verdict is: close but no coconut.
The great Way is simple
Tao Te Ching, 53.

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:52 am

nick c wrote:hi GC,
But you are half right.
Well, I was half joking :!:

nick c
Hi Nick,
Half joking or half serious? :D
The great Way is simple
Tao Te Ching, 53.

Riposte

Unread post by Riposte » Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:15 pm

lizzie wrote: Great post! So at what point does the perception of the self become “pathological” – seeing oneself as totally separate from the whole and always trying to force the whole to suit the individual will? There has to be a balance (overcoming duality to achieve a unity)
Hi Lizzie. Balance is "achieved" when the ego fully dissolves and one self-realizes. The imbalance of duality, and hence suffering, will always be in place as long as ego remains.

There are many paths to self realization, yet they all end when the mind becomes permanently still; when consciousness is completely devoid of both ego and mind; when nothing remains.

Anyone can achieve this, although the truth of the matter is that nobody actually ever reaches enlightenment, because one's identity as an "I" or "me" or "this person in this body" are all an illusion. The truth has no identity, it is truly no "thing."

It is a struggle, but more than worth it in the end.