The Schumann Resonance

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

lizzie

Re: The Schumann Resonance

Unread post by lizzie » Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:28 am

Kevin said: Would You trust them with a weapon that could dissolve all of creation?
No. I trust only dowsers. ;) However, I have to be cautious with them, too, especially the furry ones who pretend to be humans.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:57 am

Blood PH 7.4
:D

F+V-E=2.
Unity is plural and at minimum two.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:06 am

lizzie wrote:
Kevin said: Would You trust them with a weapon that could dissolve all of creation?
No. I trust only dowsers. ;) However, I have to be cautious with them, too, especially the furry ones who pretend to be humans.
As someone that has various oak and elm floors, I can only say how convienient it is to have furry feet, polish as you walk.
Kevin

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:10 am

Kevin said: As someone that has various oak and elm floors, I can only say how convienient it is to have furry feet, polish as you walk.
Ah, retractable claws I see so you polish rather than scratch the floors.

What self-respecting furry ceature would ever lower itself by pretending to be human. My cats would never stoop so low.

If God created humans in Her image, then silliness is next to godliness.
Last edited by lizzie on Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:15 am, edited 2 times in total.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:11 am

junglelord wrote:Blood PH 7.4

F+V-E=2.
Well I am in total Schumann Resonance.
I have thousands of Number Ratios flying through my mind.
I could go on for hours, or days like Bucky, with Comparative Methodology.
:shock:

Man have I opened up and become awake. 7.4 HZ is the frequency.
:o
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:17 am

What's the frequency, Kenneth? 7.4 Hz

To change the frequency, do you make your inner smile? LOL

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:18 am

junglelord wrote:
junglelord wrote:Blood PH 7.4

F+V-E=2.
Well I am in total Schumann Resonance.
I have thousands of Number Ratios flying through my mind.
I could go on for hours, or days like Bucky, with Comparative Methodology.

Man have I opened up and become awake. 7.4 HZ is the frequency.
:o
My strange way of expressing that is to say,
"Tune into radio 1.618, also on .618"
"And your conducter is Fibonacci"

You may well have a good take now on Rosslyn Chapel, as left by the templars?
Kevin

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:21 am

My relationship to sleep/dreams, vs wake/consciouness has totally changed.
:shock: :?

I have become so freaking opened up, its a total flip flop.
The knowledge you recieve at this mirror world is incredible.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:39 am

What is universal here is the sum of the faces and the vertices, minus the edges, is always equal to two. This applies not only to the platonic solids. Hence the universal formula, F+V-E=2

Descartes secret formula, decoded by Leibniz, is a topological invariant; it is, writes Aczel, "a property of space itself."

The Secret of Pre-Established Harmony and the Image of Time
http://www.gnn.tv/threads/5919/soliton_and_freemasonry
Marsilo Ficino passed on this Freemasonic secret when he divulged that the tetrahedron is really composed of equilateral triangles that themselves are two 3:4:5 Pythagorean triangles, resonating at the complimentary opposites of the Perfect Fourth and Major Third music interval. This tetrahedron-pyramid-full-lotus resonance as it is also called created a strong link out of many weak ties under the term “universality” or “chaos itinerancy.”

Quantum chaos has discovered that Saturn (Time) and Jupiter (Space), over tens of millions of years, resonate at 2:5 orbit in the same plane, launching asteroids that resonate at 2:3 at planet Earth. This 3 dimensional spacetime resonance of Saturn and Jupiter caused the global destruction at 65 million years ago. 3-dimensional space is actually the 4:5 resonance between Saturn and Jupiter or between the tetrahedron water molecules. When the pineal gland of the reptilian brain resonates into quantum chaos superconductive holography then the bifocal 3-dimensional dependence of humans is overcome and the image of eternity is achieved.

The Actual Plan for the Matrix: Incommensurability, Harmonic Resonance, and the Religion of Technology
http://nonduality.com/hempel.htm
Unfortunately the technology is inherently against the natural harmonics of reality. This is why equal-tempered tuning, although conceived in ancient China, was not allowed for the society as a whole. Also in ancient China it was remarked that those who know the 3:4:5 triangle based on the Golden Section and the Major Third music interval, could rule the world. Any supposed "sacred geometry" that is based on the square root of two is really just a promotion of destructive techno-spirituality.

Also John Worrell Keely apparently developed higher dimensional harmonic resonance technology based on the 3:4:5 triangle. Keely's harmonic resonance findings that demonstrated levitation, disintegration, and energy generation were concealed apparently by the Freemasonic Skull and Bones society. The 3:4:5 triangle is the basis of the logarithmic music spiral that will be used to create the Matrix, according to the Theosophists and the CIA.

Continually throughout the research of the Theosophist analysts, it is clear that their goals can only be achieved by nondual mind-body yoga. Instead they are pursuing this goal through destructive technology. Nondualism can never be achieved through technology.

Therefore the plan for the Matrix, although it may destroy the planet, will never be successful. Always-already the Cosmic Mother will be waiting to embrace those who practice shamanic-yoga nonduality.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:53 am

Junglelord said: I have become so freaking opened up, its a total flip flop.
The knowledge you recieve at this mirror world is incredible
Imagine if the masses of humanity could achieve such bliss. Who would ever listen to the masters. At present this is why the masters must convince the masses that they are unworthy and deserve their slavery. It is NOT imperative for the masses to believe them. Nor is it imperative for the masters to feel that is their responsibility to lead us just because we abdicated our powers to them.

People cannot exist in a state of bliss without feeling loving towards others. Loving and sharing then become inseparable.

This, and this alone, is why this secret knowledge has been kept hidden. The masters must keep the secret from the masses. Yet this bliss should be available to all of humanity. This, IMHO, is why human society has become so schizophrenic. We have institutionalized the belief that humans are born as unworthy, undeserving creatures, and only through vicious competition can we prove our worthiness in relation to others. The pathology teaches us self loathing. If we really take a closer look at some of our more unpleadsant behavior patterns, we will almost always realize that it stems from self loathing. Rage, greed, anger, jealously, etc., are almost always the results of self loathing: why are they entitled and I am not!

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:35 am

Hi gang,
Lizzie wrote
Marsilo Ficino passed on this Freemasonic secret when he divulged that the tetrahedron is really composed of equilateral triangles that themselves are two 3:4:5 Pythagorean triangles, resonating at the complimentary opposites of the Perfect Fourth and Major Third music interval.

Not quite. Timaeus, in Plato's work of that name, builds up the Platonic solids from triangles.
"chaos itinerancy.” What the hell is that?

[For some reason I am having problems with the forum software. Can't quote or add smilies etc]
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:18 pm

Keely's Secret to Rotation and Levitation
http://www.svpvril.com/secretisout.html
The adoption of this new material and way of looking at the world will undoubtedly bring many fundamental shifts and changes in science, philosophy, religion and society in general. (They could use a little positive change about now!) The information you are about to read is fundamental to the way the universe works. It is the secret long occulted from view of our human sight. We, thinking we are physical beings only, see mass and matter all around us needing to be moved by the exertion of work. The truth is, this is not the truth. This is an illusion. The universe is constructed of Mind Stuff coalesced by spinning around vacuous centers (vortices). These centers can be induced into motion by THOUGHT. In more ordinary terms these can be manipulated by music by virtue of its harmonics. I donate the following knowledge to the world to use or abuse as it sees fit.

Getting back to the original question of rotation we are obliged to investigate the vortex a bit more. As stated elsewhere the vortex spins resulting in stability along its spin axis. By visualizing three vortices spinning at right angles to each other and sharing the same compound center (the source of sacred seven) we can idealize a very stable construction. In such an object there are three axis of spin and seven poles. This is the core of Keely's ideas about molecules and all other atomic and sub-atomic "particles". The 3-D spinning image shows how this triple spin configuration would look. To see more dimensions simply realize each of the three orbiting "particles" is composed of three smaller "particles", moving in the same way. This triune nested dynamic configuration continues diminishing in size "to infinity" according to Keely. The morphology is the fractalization of nature. The faster the orbits, the smaller the diameter, the higher the frequency and the greater the energy content.

Given all the inertia (equation of forces) generated by such a pattern of motion how could such a fixed object be caused to move? This would be done by an outside sound (harmonically speaking), sympathetic to the chord of the mass, that would induce precession or a periodic yet uniform alignment variation or DESTABILIZATION OF THE AXIS. One pole would "wobble" (precess) much as the earth magnetic pole wobbles around the earth's N-S axis. The resulting motion would look something like a toy top, beginning to topple, slowly gyrating about a moving center AT A DISTANCE from its apparent path. Please keep in mind there are three axis which when affected can cause motion in any direction. These triplet axis have three fundamental pitches (actually nine) which may explain a lot about Keely's generous use of musical triplets, thirds, sixths and ninths.

This is what Keely did over 100 years ago to obtain rotation and levitation. The big question is HOW did he gain control over the spin/motions? The idea is the spherical shell of the dynasphere is made of molecules. Instead of moving the shell by work intensive Newtonian processes of pushing or pulling; the molecules are induced to DANCE (move in circular paths) by destabilization of their axis just like the toy top described above. (If all three axial motions are equal and hold the molecule still in one place then decreasing or increasing any one would cause motion by the now unbalanced forces.) The spin/motions can be increased or decreased through Amplitude and/or Frequency Modulated Additive or Subtractive Synthesis of acoustic vibrations. To push the shell around in a Newtonian fashion requires FORCE from the outside; i.e., F*m. To cause the molecules to move off their centers in an orderly fashion requires only music of the proper chordal patterns (sympathetic vibrations). This causes them all to move AS ONE body which means the shell moves as a WHOLE UNIT from within and not from force applied from without. The whole thing would look like magic to the uninitiated or one solely steeped in Newtonian ideas. There would be no discernible force, heat, energy or power exerted on, in or around the device but the shaft would turn irresistibly.

The end result would be inertia turned on and off seemingly effortlessly and torque would be near infinite. Think about it.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:53 am

PHI, pi and e - the Keys to the Universe

Currently I am reading Paul LaViolette’s book, Genesis of the Cosmos: The Ancient Science of Continuous Creation. He postulates that the ancient Egyptian creation myth is a metaphor that describes the continuous creation and destruction of matter from the transmuting ether.

http://www.etheric.com/LaVioletteBooks/Book-BBB.html
LaViolette deciphers the forgotten cosmology of ancient lore in a groundbreaking scientific tour de force. In direct, non-technical language, he shows how these myths encode a theory of cosmology in which matter is continually growing from seeds of order that emerge spontaneously from the surrounding subquantum chaos.
I have also read Junglelord’s two amazing threads:

The Philosophy and Grammar Police of the 2D Universe
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... =10&t=1162

Casting Out Nines, Structure and Function of Numbers
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... =10&t=1169

Junglelord said that the key is to understanding the “secrets of the universe” can be found in the relationship between PHI, pi and ‘e’. So this is where I received this "mad idea."

http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... =45#p12124
Junglelod said: The Spiral Mandalog/Casting Out Nines/The Upper Zero.

Universally, energy emanates from a center in a “step-down” process that follows the Golden Spiral of the Divine Proportion. Seven fields of force radiate from a center, in a quantum step-down of graduated phases, within a continuous process. The first two steps are the inner harmonics of the causal and mental plane; the next five steps are the elemental harmonics of resonance that underlie matter: Ether, Air, Fire, Water, and Earth. The Law of Seven is a fundamental principle in the theomorphic perspective.
The Golden Spiral represents the ancient science of vortex physics. It is a template used to track the actual unfolding of the creation of the universe.

The Golden Mean is the cross section of a spiral vortex. Each colored circle of the mandala represents a certain realm (vibration) where specific creative processes unfold.

By calculating the special relationship that exists between PHI, pi and e, one can plot the progression of these processes as they unfold. For instance, you could plot the speed of gravity flowing along the curve at light speed (e).

Each realm (vibration) is harmonically coupled to all the other realms according to the cosmological constant.

At the center of the vortex is the Neutral Center (God, the Infinite Ninth, or the GForce). It looks like a comma. However, it is a separate structure like a germ of the seed (the world egg); the egg becomes a germ through parthogenesis (virgin birth).

The Nautilis
http://www.sacredarch.com/sacred_geo_exer_shell.htm

The geometrical configuration becomes the 12-around-one

http://www.crystalinks.com/12around1.html

There are 12 vortexes surrounding the center. However, we are observing this in 2D. On the other side of the plane are their mirror opposites. There are 12 realms with 12 mirror opposites. These realms rotate around the Neutral Center. Every few billion of years or so, they rotate 30 degree clockwise in this dimension and counterclockwise in the other dimension. After a complete rotation (360 degrees), it would begin to rotate counterclockwise in this dimension while the mirror universe would rotate clockwise. However, this is just the configuration of One Flower; there are an infinite number of flowers out there all moving up or down on an infinite number of golden spirals in infinite directions. :D

1) The relationship between PHI, pi and e:

Golden Spiral
http://www.vashti.net/mceinc/golden.htm
If you start with the numbers 0 and 1, and make a list in which each new number is the sum of the previous two, you get a list like this:
0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144, to infinity-->
This is called a 'Fibonacci series'.

The number that this ratio is oscillating around is phi (1.6180339887499...). It's interesting to note that the ratio 21/13 differs from phi by less than .003, and 34/21 by only about .001 (less than 1/10 of one percent!), thus providing our less technically-advanced ancestors an easy way to derive phi on a large scale in the real world with a high degree of precision.
Do the “Fibonacci series” spiral (oscillate) around Phi?

http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 195#p12755
Descartes' Secret Notebook by Amir D. Aczel

The secret notebook, entitled De solidorum elementis, contained apparent gibberish: astrological signs and a series of numbers: 4 6 8 12 20 & 4 8 6 20 12.

Gottfried Liebniz, in a flash of insight, understood the message of the secret notebook: F+V-E=2. This was a universal formula deduced from the cryptic series of numbers, 4 6 8 12 20 & 4 8 6 20 12.

What is universal here is the sum of the faces and the vertices, minus the edges, is always equal to two. This applies not only to the platonic solids. Hence the universal formula, F+V-E=2

Descartes secret formula, decoded by Leibniz, is a topological invariant; it is, writes Aczel, "a property of space itself."
Greek letters used in mathematics, science, and engineering
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_lett ... athematics

2) The Triple Helical Flow:

The Law of One
http://www.svpvril.com/Fig_1.html#TOP%20Fig_1
Idealized pattern of the three modes of a vibration: The Positive radiates outward which is represented by the positive phase of a waveform while the Neutral is the zero line (shown here as the central circle) and Negative is the downward phase curve. View as a spiral from the end and the small central circle is the cross-section of the zero line.
Roots of the Vibratory Etheric Tree
http://www.svpvril.com/DPANEtxt.html#Bloomfield-Moore
This neutral pole has within it pure (vibratory) energy in a potential state (neutralized, latent). This is a result of the perfect balancing of the two harmonic (= magnetic) and enharmonic (= electric) flows. These two then, perfectly balanced together - becoming One - is the Dominant, scalar or third point of the triangle.

Vibrational Spirial Vortex
http://www.svpvril.com/Fig_2.1.html#TOP%20Fig_2.1
These modes manifest in three perpendicular directions. The straight-lined is Longitudinal; the radial from the center line to the spiral is the Transverse or Shear waves; the spiral is the Raleigh, Lamb or Love wave.
Phases of a Wave
http://www.svpvril.com/Fig_4.html#TOP%20Fig_4
Four Phases of a Wave: This image reflects a more comprehensive view of a wave form and its four phases. The Positive-Positive radiates away from the Neutral Line. The Positive-Negative is on the positive side but reassociates to the Neutral. The Negative-Positive radiates away from the Neutral Line and the Negative-Negative reassociates to the Neutral. The Positive expands outward while the Negative contracts towards the center. The Law of One is not violated
Fibonacci Spiral
http://www.svpvril.com/Fig_9.html
Fibonacci Spiral. Radial components are an integral part of all waveforms. These manifest according to music which is an organized system of vibration and arithmetic. The center of this spiral is infinite in that it can never be reached mathematically. The numbering begins with One (not zero) and has no culmination or completion in its outgrowth series.
THE PHYSICS OF Phi,
Compression, Implosion, Gravity, Time, and Love
http://caltek.net/dan/connectivity/phib ... ofPHI.html
Wave mechanics essentially means that to understand waves is to understand mass. Mass is the inertia we measure when waves cross and store spin. The difficulty in understanding the field among waves, as a unified field, is to visualize and model how implosion is the link between gravity and magnetism. The key to understanding implosion, is to see that the geometry of implosion is everywhere the same.
3) Vortex Physics:

Vortex Physics
http://www.spaceandmotion.com/Physics-Vortex.htm
The Space Vortex Theory deals with the fundamental structural relationship between the universal matter and the space of the universe.

Postulating the medium of space as a nonmaterial fluid, with a limiting flow and rotation when in vortex motion, it is shown that the universal matter cannot exist, or be created, in the absence of a dynamically real (energetic) space, as the only source of primordial energy. A circulating fluid-space creates energy and matter as its own vortices. The following are some essential aspects of this theory.
4) Sacred Geometry:

Sacred Geometry
http://earthsoulscience.com/Sacred%20Geometry.htm

The Principles of Energy.
Five is the number of creativity, change and energy.
The Golden Mean is inherent within the five-pointed star of the pentagram.
The ancient symbols above hold the keys to understanding the mathematical principles that apply to energy and solid form.

Each two dimensional symbol is representative of something in three dimensions.
For example, the symbol of the dot within the circle, which is the traditional symbol for the sun, is representative of the Sacred Geometry of the tube torus, the donut shaped energy field of the Earth, and the human being. The representation is a ‘top-down’ view, as though you are looking down on the north pole of the Earth or the crown of the head.
1. One:
Each one of these curved lines is a spiral emerging from the central vortex, passing over the external rounded rim to enter the vortex at the southern pole, or vice verse. Where there is a spin in one direction, there is a natural spin within, operating in the opposite direction. This is understood as yin within yang, and yang within yin. You can see this concept of yin within yang represented in the Chinese yin yang symbol with the seed of one within the other. The funny shape is like looking at a cow horn type spiral side-on.
2. The Pentagram: The Infinite Energy Transformer
The chi energy spiral is formed from the Golden Mean mathematics of the five-pointed pentagram, symbol of infinite possibility. The arms of the pentagram cut each other in the ratio of the Golden Mean or phi, which is 1:1.618

The pentagram is the symbol of infinite possibility. Trace the continuous line of the formation of the star shape from any point and you can trace your finger around the lines that form the star perpetually, that is, to infinity. The particular angles that form the star allow these lines to have a continuous motion to infinity, over and over and over.

The Golden Mean is the ratio that is derived from the proportions formed by the lines cutting each other. The cut is in the ratio of 1.618: 1.

The single most important factor to clarify in Sacred Geometry is the misconception that the Golden Mean ratio and the ratio derived from consecutive numbers in the Fibonacci series are interchangeable. They are not!

They are two different things, and there is a reason for their difference that offers us a clue to the whole process of Creation or manifestation of solid matter.
It is a clue that helps to solve the riddle in the previous webpage, about how to move from the pentagram to the hexagram.

There is an incremental shift between the energy of the Golden Mean spiral and the organisation of a separate solid form according to the Fibonacci principle. I call it the ‘plus one’
If you draw a pentagram, you will notice that what you create in 3D is the figure 8 – the Mobius Coil – the energy transformer (the Tesla harmonic oscillator). The Pentagram represents the transition point where energy is transformed into matter.

3. Locating the Neutral Center:
When you cut a line in the Golden Mean Section, the ratio of the whole line to the longer section is the same as the ratio of the longer section to the shorter section. You can keep cutting in this ratio to infinity because one section is always longer than the other and where do we reach the infinitesimal end point of cutting?

The length of the whole line AC is in proportion to the longest part AB in the same ratio as the length of the longest part AB is to the shortest part BC.

The ratio is 1.618:1, that is, AC is 1.618 times the length of AB and AB is 1.618 times the length of BC.

(The figure 1.618 is a rounded off decimal. It appears from computer calculations that the end decimal can never be found and the decimal numbers change perpetually, perhaps to infinity. There is some research happening into the patterns formed by the numbers.)

It is this Golden Mean spiral that holds the mathematics of the energy of Chi, Abundance, Love, the Universal energy.
It is the key to understanding the Neural Center, God, the Infinite Ninth.

4. The Sacred Geometry of Four – the Four Fundamental Forces
The four basic forces are yin within yang and yang within yin.

The traditional symbol for the Earth, the quadrated circle (cross within the circle), is representative of these four basic forces of spin. We might also call them active (yang) and receptive (yin), the active force moving outwards and the receptive force drawing inwards. Feminine energy is both receptive and active, the latter within the other. Masculine energy is both active and receptive.
The four fundamental forces created by the wave motion: Electricity, magnetism, gravity and spin. These forces merge in the Mobius Coil (the Pentagram - 5) and create the “triple flow” that produces matter.

Here is how the transformation is accomplished: the ‘Plus One’ factor
There is an incremental shift between the energy of the Golden Mean spiral and the organisation of a separate solid form according to the Fibonacci principle. I call it the ‘plus one’ factor. It is the emergent first solid matter of the form upon which the rest is based, the ‘seed’
5. The Principles of Solid Form – the Hexagon - the Emergence of Matter into Form
The six-pointed hexagram is related to solid form. Six is the number of form in the solid world.

Six is a multiple of three. The basic building block of solid form is the tetrahedron, a pyramid with a triangular base and all sides the same length. The pollen grain below appears to have the same base form as the human embryo at four cells. The fourth cell of the human embryo is at the back, in the middle. Imagine joining the centres of the cells in three dimensions. Now you have a triangular pyramid called a tetrahedron.

The human embryo develops according to the mathematics known as the Binary Sequence, created by doubling the previous number. Cells split into two. When the tetrahedron form of four cells doubles to eight cells, the embryo takes up the mathematical geometry of the star tetrahedron, two intersecting tetrahedrons
6. The Platonic Solids – the Basic Building Blocks of the Physical World
The Platonic Solids are the basic building block three-dimensional shapes of life. They are six in number, being the sphere, the tetrahedron, the cube, the octahedron, the dodecahedron and the icosahedron. The geometric information within the platonic solids is like the invisible skeleton to solid forms.
Number Sequences

Within the mathematics of Sacred Geometry there are patterns of numbers that make up sequences, and these patterns direct the organisation of solid matter into the form that it takes. The Natural Universe has clearly observable mathematical and geometric patterns of organised matter that are repeated from microcosm to macrocosm.

The Fibonacci Sequence:
The single most important factor to clarify in Sacred Geometry is the misconception that the Golden Mean ratio and the ratio derived from consecutive numbers in the Fibonacci series are interchangeable. They are not!

They are two different things, and there is a reason for their difference that offers us a clue to the whole process of Creation or manifestation of solid matter.

There is an incremental shift between the energy of the Golden Mean spiral and the organisation of a separate solid form according to the Fibonacci principle. I call it the ‘plus one’ factor. It is the emergent first solid matter of the form upon which the rest is based, the ‘seed’

A man called Fibonacci, who was a great observer of Nature and a mathematician, discovered that the numbers of flower petals and other natural forms often follow a progression of particular numbers that proceed as follows:

0 1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 etc to infinity

This is called the Fibonacci Series of numbers.

Each number is arrived at by the addition of the previous two. The higher the numbers, the closer the ratio between consecutive numbers approaches or mimics the Golden Mean ratio.

There is no point where it IS the Golden Mean. It approximates the Golden Mean.

It moves in a pattern of a little above and a little below consecutively, getting closer and closer to the Golden Mean, the higher the number values. To begin the process, there is a ‘plus one’ factor. It is possible to draw mathematically, the two spirals that originate from The Golden Mean Ratio and the Fibonacci series. They are not the same. They are very similar but not the same.

The Golden Mean Spiral proceeds from an infinitesimal point in the center to an infinite destination at its outer limit.

The Fibonacci Series spiral has a starting point in the center, of zero moving to plus one, and moves outwards to infinity
The 3:4:5 Ratio
The 3:4:5 ratio is the blueprint pattern that structures harmonics in the musical scale. The major chords are built on the first, third and fifth notes of the scale. There are four semitones between the first and third note, three semitones between the third and fifth note and five semitones between the fifth and eighth note. The 3:4:5 ratio possibly plays a role in conversion of geometry to frequency waveform.
Last edited by lizzie on Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:08 am

PHI, pi and e at the Cosmic Level:

Phi and the Universe:

The Golden Spiral
http://iluvkids.myweb.uga.edu/Goldenspiral.html

Phi Levels of Universe
http://www.greatdreams.com/grace/159/164philevels.html

Spira Solaris
http://www.spirasolaris.ca/spirasolaris.html
The Solar System is Pheidian in Form and Phyllotactic in Nature.

"Modern science has realized some of the most fanciful of the Pythagorean and Platonic doctrines, and thereby justified the divinity of their spiritual instincts. Is it not significant of the nature of the creative intellect, the simplicity of the great laws of force? The fact that the same curious series of numbers is developed by the growing plant which assisted in marshalling the order of the planets? And that the marriage of the elements cannot be consummated except in strict accordance with the laws of definite proportion? ”
Notes on the Labyrinth, DNA and Planetary Alignment
http://www.sangraal.com/labyrinth.htm
The square-within-a-square design contains a spiral flow. Winding out from Spirit, we follow the numbers in a counter-clockwise spiral to the east. Starting with Security in the SE, we follow the numbers clockwise to arrive at Spirit in the center. We can think of this inside-out flow pattern as a template for a toroidal, or vortex-like, energy structure similar to a stable smoke-ring.
The Alignment of the Triple Dragon Axes and the Cube of Space

Cube of Space
http://www.psyche.com/psyche/cube/cube_ ... ology.html
There seems to be no astrophysical reason why the ecliptic should intersect the plane of the Galaxy, the Milky Way, along its radial axis. It could as likely be at a right angle to that axis or even more likely parallel to it so that the Milky Way matches the solar ecliptic. Yet, there it is, a cosmic synchronicity that suggests that some energy or magnetic "force" flowing from the center of the Galaxy, so womb-like to the ancients, shapes our Cube of Space-time so that its long-term temporal quality, and perhaps even the evolution of life itself, is somehow related to its alignment along the radial axis of the Galaxy. The Mysteries of the Great Cross of Hendaye – Alchemy and the End of Time by Jay Weidner and Vincent Bridges, page 346
The Cube of Space
http://www.virtuescience.com/zzcube.html

The Cube of Space
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Oracle/ ... f_cube.htm

Magic Squares
http://www.magic-squares.de/magic.html

The Chronology of the Stars
http://www.templeofsolomon.org/star.htg/star.htm
The entire phenomenon contains (in astrological symbolism); three "mystic rectangles", a "Star of David", a "Seal of Solomon", a "Grand Sextile", a "Grand Cross" and two five pointed star configurations
The Star of Bethlehem
http://www.templeofsolomon.org/pageone.htg/pageone.htm

The Mystic Rectangle
http://www.templeofsolomon.org/star.htg/mystic.gif

The Phi Chart
http://www.templeofsolomon.org/star.htg/PiChart.gif

The Five Pointed Star
http://www.templeofsolomon.org/star.htg/5ptstar.gif

The Grand Cross
http://www.templeofsolomon.org/star.htg/gcross.gif

The Star of David
http://www.templeofsolomon.org/star.htg/David.gif