Socio-Political Dialectic of the Electric Universe

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

StevenO

Re: Socio-Political Dialectic of the Electric Universe

Unread post by StevenO » Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:15 pm

Grey Cloud wrote:
StevenO wrote: I wanted to mention three first as that is the number of our current world, but it is more like three double layers.
To create a stable universe we need both spherical and anti-spherical (hyperbolic) geometry which together give our apparent region of cubical geometry in the midst of it. Looking at the edges of the universe or atoms we glimpse at this, humanity just did'nt put it all together yet. Three creates a stable stucture, but it is 3 x 2, only then function starts.
That is why seven is the 'maiden and untouched' number.
I'm glad I don't live in your universe, it sounds far too complicated. I'll stay here in mine, its much simpler, it's just a thought.
Yeah, sorry to bother you with unfinished thoughts ;) But somebody will need to find out how to get to that point to be able to express an independent thought...

A Borromean knot has seven parts and our atoms are Borromean knots in space-time.
That is why seven is the 'maiden and untouched' number
Explain yourself, sir.
Seven is both not touched by any number below 10 neither touches anyone of them as the Greeks say.

BTW. did you know the virgin Goddess Athene or Pallas Athena Parthenos represents the number 7? If you add the numbers of her Greek name you get the number 77. The value of her second name Pallas is 343 (7x7x7). Even the title Parthenon added together represents 515 as a approximation of the 360/7 = 51.4 degree angle. The Greeks were keen on playing numbers...
First, God decided he was lonely. Then it got out of hand. Now we have this mess called life...
The past is out of date. Start living your future. Align with your dreams. Now execute.

StevenO

Unread post by StevenO » Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:44 pm

mague wrote:<...> "I see... " said the caveman.

Many cavemans talked to those beings back then. And every human made up his own decission. Today, a few millennia later, the planet earth is a waste dump full of bloated egos, intellectual concepts, religious concepts, doubts and headaches. All ancient deals with the animals and plants are broken. Guys, it was just a deal for sweats...you are no godkings. All you have is a 4D vision hangover.
I recently had an experience, a "living dream" so to say to find out what it would be to live in a 4D universe instead of a 3D. Even though the sights are breathtaking in terms of our visual experience, the Tao teached me there was a catch...
First, God decided he was lonely. Then it got out of hand. Now we have this mess called life...
The past is out of date. Start living your future. Align with your dreams. Now execute.

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:17 pm

StevenO,
Seven is both not touched by any number below 10 neither touches anyone of them as the Greeks say.
What do you mean by 'touched'? I'm not great with maths. I can do Parmenides' the one and the many, or, if pushed, one, some, all. :oops:
BTW. did you know the virgin Goddess Athene or Pallas Athena Parthenos represents the number 7? If you add the numbers of her Greek name you get the number 77. The value of her second name Pallas is 343 (7x7x7). Even the title Parthenon added together represents 515 as a approximation of the 360/7 = 51.4 degree angle. The Greeks were keen on playing numbers...
I love this. Where did you get it from? Have you any links?
My birthday is 7th September (seventh day, seventh month) so I'm a Virgo the constellation associated with She of the Aegis. The ruling planet of Virgo is Mercury. I used to be in the Royal Corps of Signals - cap badge Mercury (Royal Navy had Hermes for their signals :roll: ). I knew the Greeks (and lots of others) did this with numbers but have never found anything where it was explained fully. I've just come across the odd example here and there. For example in Isis and Osiris by Plutarch he gives the number of Typhon as 56. If you could point me somewhere that explains all this I would be most grateful. I know several sites dealing with numerology and gematria but none dealing specifically with the Greeks.
This numerology and or gematria is one of the reasons that I believe the Saturn theorists are wrong in conflating everyone and his dog to either Saturn, Mars or Venus.

In Cratylus, Plato has Socrates say that the name Athene comes from 'Thou noesis' (divine intelligence, 'Theonoa' (this is she who has the mind of god) or 'Theonoe' (she who knows divine things better than others). He also gives 'en ethai moesin' (moral intelligence).
For Pallas he gives 'for the elevation of oneself or anything above the Earth, or by the use of the hands, we call shaking (pallein), or dancing'.
For Hermes he gives 'interpreter'.
It is generally Athene and or Hermes who aids Heroes in their quests. The 'love affair' of Hermes and Aphrodite is a very interesting story.

It's after midnight here and you've just set my head racing off in several directions at once. Thanks :lol: :lol: :lol:

P.S. I don't suppose you know the numbers for Dionysos off the top of your head? I can't get him out of mine (for the last month or two).
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

StevenO

Unread post by StevenO » Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:00 am

Grey Cloud wrote:StevenO,
What do you mean by 'touched'? I'm not great with maths. I can do Parmenides' the one and the many, or, if pushed, one, some, all. :oops:
It's not more complicated than multiplication and division. For the old Greek everything followed from the numbers 1-10. The numbers 1-6 are no divisors of 7 nor the other way around. Seven is a steppping stone and marker in the sequence since 1x2x3x4x5x6x7 = 7x8x9x10 = 5040.
I love this. Where did you get it from? Have you any links?
My birthday is 7th September (seventh day, seventh month) so I'm a Virgo the constellation associated with She of the Aegis. The ruling planet of Virgo is Mercury. I used to be in the Royal Corps of Signals - cap badge Mercury (Royal Navy had Hermes for their signals :roll: ). I knew the Greeks (and lots of others) did this with numbers but have never found anything where it was explained fully. I've just come across the odd example here and there. For example in Isis and Osiris by Plutarch he gives the number of Typhon as 56. If you could point me somewhere that explains all this I would be most grateful. I know several sites dealing with numerology and gematria but none dealing specifically with the Greeks.[/quote]
I got this knowledge form Michael Schneiders books:
http://www.constructingtheuniverse.com/
http://www.amazon.com/Beginners-Guide-C ... 926&sr=8-4
Love the way he writes. Geometry was universal sacred knowledge and is a lot more accessible than all these poorly translated texts without context.
It's after midnight here and you've just set my head racing off in several directions at once. Thanks :lol: :lol: :lol:
Are you trying to study atoms now?
P.S. I don't suppose you know the numbers for Dionysos off the top of your head? I can't get him out of mine (for the last month or two).
Unfortunately, no. I studied some old Greek at school, but it was at a speed of about 1,5 line of translation/hour. Not much remains after 25 yrs.

mague

Unread post by mague » Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:19 am

StevenO wrote:

Many cavemans talked to those beings back then. And every human made up his own decission. Today, a few millennia later, the planet earth is a waste dump full of bloated egos, intellectual concepts, religious concepts, doubts and headaches. All ancient deals with the animals and plants are broken. Guys, it was just a deal for sweats...you are no godkings. All you have is a 4D vision hangover.
I recently had an experience, a "living dream" so to say to find out what it would be to live in a 4D universe instead of a 3D. Even though the sights are breathtaking in terms of our visual experience, the Tao teached me there was a catch...
You are a hunter at heart :)

Well, Grey Cloud asked to take out the bones of the Kabbalah guy.

The Kabbalah depicts a 4D being. Unfortunately a 2D picture can only depict one state of its constant morphing. Thats why the Kabbalists are able to see so many different pictures in it.

When they appraoched humans they said: "Hello, i am JHWH" Which wasnt his name. What he really said was that he is member of the JHWH tribe. JHWH is the name/description of the 4D nation.

It didnt take long until humans and the JHWH's recogniozed that something went wrong. It turned out, that the 4D's transformed the 3D memories and reflected them back as a 4D interpretation. Which basically is the most honorably way of interaction.
As said before, they do not have a concept of time. They live in a Alpha-Omega continuum without novelty. One of the effects is that they are rather emotionless. They have a hard time to divert between a joyful memory and a sad memory for example. That created quite a bit of a mess at the beginning.

A massive cycle of causality was started.

The 4D's stopped to transform 3D memories. But that didnt stop the humans to keep on transmitting their thoughts. The huge number of humans transmitting formed a huge antenna bombarding the 4D continuum and their inhabitants. The humans didnt recognize that nobody was answering, they got stuck in an illusion. An illusion that had spoiled the human collective consciousness. All humans where connected to this and therefor it was virulent. Call it the beast if you like...

That was the moment to escalate to alert phase red.

The 4D's retreated. The solar system was moving away from the vortex anyways. But something had to be done. The decission of the 4D's was to insert a group of their own into humanity. They are known as fallen angels. They are not the devils army, they are here for the wake-up call. The real beast is the virus.

Some humans seemed to be immune as well. They builded groups as well. The 4D's gave them some knowledge on how to build geometric groups and how to incarnate. Withing those groups it was easier to withstand the random but huge waves of distortion in the collective consciousness.
Together they inserted as many as possible markers as reminders into the collective consciousness and into the world. They where short on time. Humans die and incarnation was goint to spread them out all over the planet.

The world turned into a hell. Ego, greed and mass murder was common. Population was growing and all where caught into the illusion. Mighty leaders appeared and (miss)used their people as huge antenna to send signals to the gods.
Nobody answered and this turned many people into beasts. Their love wasnt answered. Ask a psychologist what happens to a child which love doesnt get an answer. The brutal slaughter with sword and sorcery was the worst earth has ever seen. Something had to be done.

Jesus Christ went into the dessert and fighted the devil for 40 days. In todays words he went through a cold turkey, a detox. He preached love and told people that he will die for the sins of the people and that we should follow his straight way. He didnt lie. He died for our drug addiction. He ascendet to the 4D continuum as a receiver. Our human antenna arrays growed and disturbed 4D massivly. Jesus died for our addiction to be a receiver till the last day (of addiction).

Buddha went a long way through meditation and then told people the way how to escape illusion. He is a human who found the way out himself.

Mohammed was another smart human who found a way out on his own. He told people to connect with the universal collective consciousness. -> "There is only one god and Mohammed is his prophet".

All systems of belief that sticked to the old oath with the animals and plants had a rather good time to survive the waves of distortion. Although those, the natives, the animals and the plants do have the highest number of casualties.

Then the worst possible happened. The virus started to materialize. And the unloved child is full of hate. There are no prayers anymore. Brute force is the new religion. Assaulting mother earth with poison, atomic explosions and EM waves. The EM waves are electro shock agains earths brain.
Then around 1900 the door to 4D is starting to appear at the end of the tunnel. But there wont be knocking. Only brute force to break open the door. Two worldwars with a frigthening number of casualties. The try of occultists to break open the door. It didnt open.
Then science is accelerating and the door is comming closer. More EM experiments, QM theories, huge particle accelerators to find the key to the door into 4D. But nothing works, only the pain and suffering of the people grows.

The door is comming closer and closer and the slaughterers in the name of the illusion begin to recognize their error. A bad conscience is growing and they try to escape. Any door would be sufficient. Emigrate to mars or moon or any wormhole gate or even to Luzifer. Hahaha guys ;) Shit happens :P

Sir, this is your transdimensional wake-up call. Your bad conscience is a subjective illusion. We others call it withdrawal symptoms. Yes, the hangover is of godly dimensions, it hurts tremendously. Most of us have been there. It will get better every day if you manage to stay awake. If you cant stay awake you will burn in a massive field of energy, designed to desintegrate the virus. Its your decission. End of transmission....

StevenO

Unread post by StevenO » Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:29 am

Grey Cloud wrote:My birthday is 7th September (seventh day, seventh month)
Maybe 7 is just your number. Did I remember you were born in 1955? If so, 7-7-1955 adds up to the number 7 (7+7+1+9+5+5= 34; 3+4=7). I have the same with the number 3.

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:04 am

StevenO wrote:
Grey Cloud wrote:My birthday is 7th September (seventh day, seventh month)
Maybe 7 is just your number. Did I remember you were born in 1955? If so, 7-7-1955 adds up to the number 7 (7+7+1+9+5+5= 34; 3+4=7). I have the same with the number 3.
Thanks for the links. I actually have the guy's site in my IE Favourites folder but had forgotten about it.
I'm actually 1957, so it sums up to 9. Seven of Nine? I am borg. :shock: (I always wondered why she was my favourite character :) )

Zeus, Poseidon and Hades each have the number 6. So does Demeter.
A while back I had a look at the numbers for the Hindu yugas. The traditional figures are:
Satya - 1,728,000 = 9
Treta - 1,296,000 = 9
Dwapari - 864,000 = 9
Kali - 432,000 = 9

Sri Yukteswar's revised figures (the above divided by 360 to get from Deva to human years) are:
Satya - 4,800 = 12 = 3
Treta - 3,600 = 9
Dwapari - 2,400 = 6
Kali (desc) - 1,200 = 3
Kali (asc) - 1,200 = 3
He says that Kali ascending ended in 1699 CE so we are now in Dwapari.
Any thoughts on that (by anyone) would be welcome.
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

StevenO

Unread post by StevenO » Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:28 pm

mague wrote: Well, Grey Cloud asked to take out the bones of the Kabbalah guy.

The Kabbalah depicts a 4D being. Unfortunately a 2D picture can only depict one state of its constant morphing. Thats why the Kabbalists are able to see so many different pictures in it.
<...>
Sir, this is your transdimensional wake-up call. Your bad conscience is a subjective illusion. We others call it withdrawal symptoms. Yes, the hangover is of godly dimensions, it hurts tremendously. Most of us have been there. It will get better every day if you manage to stay awake. If you cant stay awake you will burn in a massive field of energy, designed to desintegrate the virus. Its your decission. End of transmission....
Hi Mague,

This sounds like a bad end to the story. I've been there too, but the Tao teached me a few other lessons:
- the Tao is the way of the reversal
- there is no hope without fear, fear is the dark side of hope, these things come pairs
- however,
- whenever the fear or gyrations seem to become unbearable there is a reversal, one looks in the wrong direction and finds out it is the Tao. The Tao is always changing. No way to say if the path was there before. It is always to path to greater happiness.
- there are geometrical reasons why matter can only exists in a 3D space-time Universe. I can't argue with 4D beings without time, can't also figure out why they would need to wait for a wormhole if there is no concept of time.

Divinity

Unread post by Divinity » Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:42 pm

Thank you, gentlemen. Continuing on from my previous post regarding the importance of love as a force in the Energy = Information Electric Universe, here's an example of 'as above so below' relating to human biology/psychology:

http://www.heartcoherence.com/

Life-force universally flows where attention is focused, and vice versa. But either of the two is unstable all by itself. Wellness is created when emotion and action are coherent and harmonically inclusive. This will tune them from blindly flowing energy, into mutually stabilizing, uplifting and empowering:

Emotional coherence creates vitality, expansion, resourcefullness, empowerment
Coherent action and perception creates awareness-focus, empathy (brain ánd heart-intelligence!), belonging, confidence, clear decision making.

When we reasonate 'coherence' (align correctly with nature/the natural flow of things) our hearts are peaceful, and happiness comes easily. I love this word 'coherence' especially when we take a look at the physics of the coherence between waves:

Coherence and correlation
---------------------------------
The coherence of two waves follows from how well correlated the waves are as quantified by the cross-correlation function[1][2][3][4][5]. The cross-correlation quantifies the ability to predict the value of the second wave by knowing the value of the first. As an example, consider two waves perfectly correlated for all times. At any time, if the first wave changes, the second will change in the same way. If combined they can exhibit complete constructive interference at all times. It follows that they are perfectly coherent. As will be discussed below, the second wave need not be a separate entity. It could be the first wave at a different time or position. In this case, sometimes called self-coherence, the measure of correlation is the autocorrelation function.

and:

Electrons, atoms, and any other object (as described by quantum physics) :

In most of these systems, one can measure the wave directly. Consequently, its correlation with another wave can simply be calculated. However, in optics one cannot measure the electric field directly as it oscillates much faster than any detector’s time resolution. Instead, we measure the intensity of the light. Most of the concepts involving coherence which will be introduced below were developed in the field of optics and then used in other fields. Therefore, many of the standard measurements of coherence are indirect measurements, even in fields where the wave can be measured directly.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coherence_(physics)

The analogy of the waves, to me, is no different to humans...when humans achieve coherence together, or a human with any element of nature achieves coherence, it's no different to the natural wave function/s in the environment - and harmony is the outcome because the Universe's natural state of being IS harmonic. As we interract correctly with It, It returns the compliment and sends us miracles. :)

Divinity

mague

Unread post by mague » Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:40 am

StevenO wrote:

This sounds like a bad end to the story. I've been there too, but the Tao teached me a few other lessons:
- the Tao is the way of the reversal
- there is no hope without fear, fear is the dark side of hope, these things come pairs
- however,
- whenever the fear or gyrations seem to become unbearable there is a reversal, one looks in the wrong direction and finds out it is the Tao. The Tao is always changing. No way to say if the path was there before. It is always to path to greater happiness.
- there are geometrical reasons why matter can only exists in a 3D space-time Universe. I can't argue with 4D beings without time, can't also figure out why they would need to wait for a wormhole if there is no concept of time.
Hello StevenO,

you can do better ;) Did i use words of polarity ? When our sun turns into a supernova, is that good or bad ? Its in the eye of the beholder. Reality is,it just happened. No good and no bad. Dont block, taste it. Reality is its sour or sweet. The relation sour=good, sweet=bad or vice versa is your definition. Not the decission of the food. Sour=bad is an illusion. Sour=sour is the reality. Do you sense how reality is banging against parts of the ego ? Distorted ego that prevents us from experiencing the reality at 100%.

There are reasons why 3D matter can only exist in 3D space. The same reasons why 4D matter exists in a 4D continuum. Matter is the wrong word in context with continuum though. We lack description for 4D matter. Maybe if we say that 3D matter are 3D waves, then 4D matter are 4D waves. But then again, we cant imagine them.

Its not a wormhole, its a vortex. A vortex is basically a reversed lens with a somewhat reversed focal point. Need is a strange word in that regard. Need and not-need are definitions just as sour and sweet. Reality is that it eiter is there or not there. But if we want to say that the vortex is required, then the answer is that the reversed lens is a interface (in a technical meaning) between 3D and 4D. You cant plug your coffee machine into your stereo and produce stereo coffee. You need an interface to transform the stereo audio signal into coffee machine signals. Then it can mix coffee and milk with the rythm of the two stereo channels. Two different systems need an interface, a common denominator, to interact with each other.

The "reversed focal point" of the vortex is extremely bundled and leaves no room for anything but reality. The common denominator in this equation is reality, the 1D truth. Not 2D binary 10101 truth, 1D truth. The baseline of everything that exists. Can you now, at least partly, imigine a force field that desintegrates any mind blur ? Can you sense the hangover ? Can you imagine that a person that has a 100% blured mind desintegrates to 100% ?

Divinity

Unread post by Divinity » Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:50 am

Synchronicity
---------------
Once we humans accept the phenomenon of Synchronicity, it becomes obvious there are no accidents or coincidences; that synchronicities happen to be as much part of the universal plan / interraction with us as other ways God speaks to us (through signs/other people/inspirational books, etc.). Below is a spiritual message recently received on the subject of Synchronicity. What I would like to see revealed is the mechanics of how this actually works.

I am sure EM Reversal Waves are relevant here, i.e. if we radiate outwardly what we are (Energy/Information) constantly to the Universe, it stands to reason (in a two-way symbiotic relationship) Energy/Information comes directly back. From observing the mechanics described in the forum, it would appear to me that the 'waves' going out are all-expansive, wide and infinitely spread, yet the 'wave' coming back can be direct/instant, like a thunderbolt (which I construe to be the EM Time Reversal Wave). If anyone can shed any light on how synchronicity works mechanically, I would be very interested. Many thanks. :D

[Excerpt from the chapter “The Importance of Synchronicity” in Voices of the Universe]

Your dictionary definition of synchronicity is sadly lacking. Synchronicity is nothing less than the universe in operation! What you perceive as random events, chance meetings, good or bad luck, isolated incidents, and especially what you call “coincidences” actually are energy in motion in perfectly defined and aligned directions to achieve specific results.

The synchronous process is like a stretch of dominoes on end—when the first falls against the second, a chain reaction flows until the last domino has fallen. While that is the simplest way to explain the workings of synchronicity insofar as one situation affecting the next and the next and so on, it is not an accurate explanation because the domino line had a first and last object. Synchronicity has no beginning and no ending—like the universe, it always is in motion—and synchronous happenings are not as obvious as a straight line. True, certain happenings in a lifetime stand out from the myriad others because of their greater importance, and direct tie-ins to those may be held in significance as well, but those, too, are surrounded by the “before” and the “after.”

Synchronicity is the series of situations required to manifest the intended result of all the players. Please don’t take offense at my term “players.” If you could know the profound importance to your soul of your consciousness acting upon your variety of inspirations, motivations and intuitions, yet the simple reason for ALL the happenings, you would understand that Earth is a stage for all of you to play out the karmic roles you chose. The “importance” is the soul’s chosen mission that is being relayed to your consciousness via those nudgings; the “simple reason” for all happenings is that you manifested them by your free will choices.

There is no limit to the number of players, no limit to the events in the proper sequence, and no limit to the distance that may separate the people involved. Usually the players have no awareness of their indispensable link in the chain reaction, and most often it is only in retrospect that someone may realize that a series of seemingly unrelated people and events had led him to exactly where he is. But other times, at least in a small pocket of a lifetime, the players do recognize how others’ meaningful entry into their lives had a profound effect.

You do of course participate in synchronous happenings, but you are not responsible for creating the circumstances or contacting the people who will be the links. Countless sources of energy come into play for each life, arranging the opportunities for connecting the links. But as always, free will is honored, so at each “open door”—or, new acquaintance or event—everyone may respond as he or she wishes.

The value of recognizing that nothing happens by coincidence cannot be emphasized too strongly. It invites—compels!—you to look at your life in a new light by understanding the significance of the synchronous threads that have woven its design. When you realize that happenings are purposeful, that they are guidelines and open doorways to karmic completion, you can proceed with more confidence, more excitement, more fulfillment and joy as you live this life in preparation for the next.

mague

Unread post by mague » Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:40 am

Divinity wrote:Thank you, gentlemen. Continuing on from my previous post regarding the importance of love as a force in the Energy = Information Electric Universe, here's an example of 'as above so below' relating to human biology/psychology:

The analogy of the waves, to me, is no different to humans...when humans achieve coherence together, or a human with any element of nature achieves coherence, it's no different to the natural wave function/s in the environment - and harmony is the outcome because the Universe's natural state of being IS harmonic. As we interract correctly with It, It returns the compliment and sends us miracles. :)

Divinity
Bear with us Milady. We are males ;)

We have a folkloristic proverb here. "Every potty will find its lid". Where the potty is the female part of the picture.

And the picture of an open container is very good. Females attract "universal lifeforce" much more.

I, as a male, do sense harmony. But the concept of love is a riddle to me. When i think of love it seems as if love doesnt exist.

Strange... isnt it ?

But then, when i growed older, i felt love. Still i wasnt able to put my fingers on it. It still didnt exist, although i was able to feel it. Even more strange.. isnt it ?

An anomaly... i was forced to track love down.

The result of my hunt was ... interessting.

1) Females attract love-life-force naturally and store them to some degree. They are very close to the whole concept of life-force and love. They have a very natural understanding of the whole complex system of love and life-force. An open vessel where universal life-force and love is condensing. They possess the holy grail.. so to speak

2) Males are much farther away from the whole concept. Males have to go on a holy journey to find the holy grail. A concept that is full of secrets to us males.

3) Males cant ignite the stored love-life-force. Only females are able to ignite the grail.

4) Femals are able to ignite the force but cant keep the sparc/flame up on their own

5) Males are able to keep the sparc up. We are somehow the conductor to short-circuit the ignition and keep the flame going by doing so.

My resume is that we cant help the ladies with the ignition of a love-life-force driven society. We only can help to keep it going. We need you ladies. We only can learn the concept of love-life-force while being the "short circuit" while the force is flowing through us. The females understand the concept without ignition, we males not.

Does that make sense to you Divinity ?

mague

Unread post by mague » Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:59 am

Divinity wrote:Synchronicity
---------------
What I would like to see revealed is the mechanics of how this actually works.

If anyone can shed any light on how synchronicity works mechanically, I would be very interested. Many thanks. :D
I wrote a paper about chakras a few years ago. Within the chakra system the Synchronicity is a bonus effect that happens when the heart chakra is working at its maximum efficiency. First synchronicity is somewhat a coincidence. Once your consciousness got the first hint it is able to learn synchronicity.

The heart chakra is, much like the bio heart, a transformer between two circuits. You bio. heart is between the venous and arterial blood circuit. Your heart chakra is between the lower and upper circuit. Call it earth and heaven circuit or self and higher self circuit. Below the heart chakra is the chakra of our will. Lets have an example.

You want a castle (lower circuit). From above the answer is you cant rob banks for a castle. There actually happens a dialog between upper and lower circuit. Exactly like the two coils of a transformer have a dialog by induction. The more your lower circuit "wants" what the uper circuit "wants", the more you are moving to the point of maximum efficiency. Both circuits circle synchronous, literally. Synchronicity is the effect. You are able to sense lower, upper and the systhesis of both at once. The more you keep the balance the more synchronicity you will encounter.

Now, you want the castle and you give a *bleep* about your own upper moral. You move outside the synchronous cycles of your heart chakra, you cycle asynchronous and you loose synchronicity. Do you see the cause of heart sickness and infarcts ?

Divinity

Unread post by Divinity » Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:39 am

mague wrote: 3) Males cant ignite the stored love-life-force. Only females are able to ignite the grail.

4) Femals are able to ignite the force but cant keep the sparc/flame up on their own

5) Males are able to keep the sparc up. We are somehow the conductor to short-circuit the ignition and keep the flame going by doing so.

My resume is that we cant help the ladies with the ignition of a love-life-force driven society. We only can help to keep it going. We need you ladies. We only can learn the concept of love-life-force while being the "short circuit" while the force is flowing through us. The females understand the concept without ignition, we males not.

Does that make sense to you Divinity ?
[/quote]

Extraordinary sense, dear Mague, yes! :shock: Thanks for a beautiful response. I certainly identify with being able to ignite the love-life force but unless there is a male there to maintain it, it can go out or at least lie dormant (possibly why females are more susceptible to depression if their 'love capacity' isn't maintained?). We need each other, Mague, which, again, goes back to your idea about the importance of pairs as reflected in the natural world. To a great degree, this makes us co-dependent if we are to stay healthy (although of course there are many single people who still live fulfilled lives.
Perhaps they fill the void with love 'replacements'?). It's impossible to generalise, of course, but I do see exactly what you mean, in the generic sense. :)

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:25 am

mague wrote:
StevenO wrote:

Well, Grey Cloud asked to take out the bones of the Kabbalah guy.

When they appraoched humans they said: "Hello, i am JHWH" Which wasnt his name. What he really said was that he is member of the JHWH tribe. JHWH is the name/description of the 4D nation.
YHWH. There is no J in the Hebrew language.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord