Socio-Political Dialectic of the Electric Universe

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Divinity

Re: Socio-Political Dialectic of the Electric Universe

Unread post by Divinity » Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:54 am

mague wrote: I wrote a paper about chakras a few years ago. Within the chakra system the Synchronicity is a bonus effect that happens when the heart chakra is working at its maximum efficiency. First synchronicity is somewhat a coincidence. Once your consciousness got the first hint it is able to learn synchronicity.

The heart chakra is, much like the bio heart, a transformer between two circuits. You bio. heart is between the venous and arterial blood circuit. Your heart chakra is between the lower and upper circuit. Call it earth and heaven circuit or self and higher self circuit. Below the heart chakra is the chakra of our will. Lets have an example.

You want a castle (lower circuit). From above the answer is you cant rob banks for a castle. There actually happens a dialog between upper and lower circuit. Exactly like the two coils of a transformer have a dialog by induction. The more your lower circuit "wants" what the uper circuit "wants", the more you are moving to the point of maximum efficiency. Both circuits circle synchronous, literally. Synchronicity is the effect. You are able to sense lower, upper and the systhesis of both at once. The more you keep the balance the more synchronicity you will encounter.

Now, you want the castle and you give a *bleep* about your own upper moral. You move outside the synchronous cycles of your heart chakra, you cycle asynchronous and you loose synchronicity. Do you see the cause of heart sickness and infarcts ?
Yes, indeed. This is a science we have either lost or never mastered before, Mague. Is it any wonder there is so much heartache caused by this loss of knowledge? Would it be possible for you to post your chakra paper? I would love to read it.
Thank you. :D

StevenO

Unread post by StevenO » Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:50 pm

Mague wrote: Hello StevenO,

you can do better ;)
I'm sorry Mague. I did'nt want to look to much like like Mel Gibson and I must be a lost cause because I do Electrical Engineering for a living and hobby. No chakra's can repair that...
First, God decided he was lonely. Then it got out of hand. Now we have this mess called life...
The past is out of date. Start living your future. Align with your dreams. Now execute.

mague

Unread post by mague » Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:50 am

StevenO wrote:

you can do better ;)
I'm sorry Mague. I did'nt want to look to much like like Mel Gibson and I must be a lost cause because I do Electrical Engineering for a living and hobby. No chakra's can repair that...
StevenO, i didnt wanted to offend you. I just know from your posts that your senses and itellect are much more subtle.

mague

Unread post by mague » Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:04 am

Divinity wrote: Extraordinary sense, dear Mague, yes! :shock: Thanks for a beautiful response. I certainly identify with being able to ignite the love-life force but unless there is a male there to maintain it, it can go out or at least lie dormant (possibly why females are more susceptible to depression if their 'love capacity' isn't maintained?). We need each other, Mague, which, again, goes back to your idea about the importance of pairs as reflected in the natural world. To a great degree, this makes us co-dependent if we are to stay healthy (although of course there are many single people who still live fulfilled lives.
Perhaps they fill the void with love 'replacements'?). It's impossible to generalise, of course, but I do see exactly what you mean, in the generic sense. :)
Ofc. we do depent on each other. Humankind's future depends on both sex literally.

Those arent new ideas. Most young man donate a lot of their time to get to the "honeypot". Excuse me if i am going down on a more common level. The problem is the distortion of the knowledge, the living in the illusion. The whole situation is based on missunderstandings and missinterpretations of the reality.

mague

Unread post by mague » Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:19 am

Divinity wrote: Yes, indeed. This is a science we have either lost or never mastered before, Mague. Is it any wonder there is so much heartache caused by this loss of knowledge? Would it be possible for you to post your chakra paper? I would love to read it.
Thank you. :D
Well, the chakras are a system from India. We do have the same rules everywhere. "Son, what ever happens. Be true to yourself", Righteousness, the 10 rules of Moses. I am sure we can find them in almost every culture.

The little text was written in my mother tongue and it was meant for children. Donald Duck and bicycles with oval wheels where involved :) Like if you have a bicycle with oval wheels you are sensing the chaotic up and down of life -> The Svadishthana chakra. Life isnt bad, just your bike sucks :shock: I am sure there are better descriptions of the chakras out there ;)

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:53 am

Divinity said:

The Implications of Love in an Electric Universe - sorry to change the subject but this is certainly relevant to the social implications of an EU:

Here’s David Wilcock’s stance on how love (which I believe, glues the universe/s together) affects the physics.
http://divinecosmos.com/index.php?optio ... &Itemid=36
THE SCIENCE OF ONENESS, CHAPTER 02: THE AETHER IS PURE, CONSCIOUS ONENESS

(David Wilcox’s quotes are followed with quotations from Ether, God and Devil – Cosmic Superimposition, by Wilhelm Reich)
Love is the tendency for entities within the Unified Field, whether human, “particle” or otherwise, to increasingly vibrate towards Harmonic Unity or Oneness.
The sexual embrace, if abstracted and reduced to its basic form, represents superimposition and the bio-energetic function of two orgonotic systems

The two orgonotic systems involved are driven to superimpose by a force that, under natural conditions, i.e., not restricted by outer or inner hindrances, is beyond their control. It is involuntary bio-energetic action.

The pleasure involved in superimposition is the experiential result, and not the driving force of the act.

Let us penetrate deeply enough to see this function as an energy process that runs a certain course quite autonomically and with unequivocal effects.

Further careful observation tells us that bio-energetic superimposition is closely linked with plasmatic excitation and sensations of current in two orgonotic systems.

Reduced and abstracted in its purest form, superimposition in the biological realm appears as the approach through attraction and full bio-energetic contact of two orgonotic streams.

Superimposition of two orgone streams appears as a common functioning principle (CFP) of nature that fuses two living organisms in a specific manner—specific to the basic natural function, and not to the two organisms. In other words, superimposition of two orgone energy streams reaches, as a function, far beyond biology.

Its functional characteristics are:

Two directions of energy flow.
Convergence (“attraction”) and mutual approach of the two energy streams
Superimposition and contact
Merger
Sharp curving of path of flow
We have stated that this motion of Love is a factor in physics, such as at the quantum level, as well as in human beings. Consequently, the aether that forms all objects in the Universe must be in motion. But why must there be motion, you ask? Without motion, there is no Existence.
It seems logical further to assume that in the process of superimposition of two mass-free, spiraling, and highly excited orgone energy units, kinetic energy is being lost, the rate of spiraling motion decreases greatly, the path of motion is sharply curved, and a change takes place from long-drawn-out spinning forward toward circular motion on the spot.

The basic point is the emergence of inert mass from frozen kinetic energy.

Inert mass is being created by superimposition of two or more spinning, spiraling orgone energy units through loss of kinetic energy and sharp bending of the elongated path toward circular motion.

A functional relationship is hereby established between the spinning movement of mass-free orgone energy (OR) and inert mass (m), which also characterizes the relationship of heavenly bodies spinning in the surrounding orgone ocean.
If ultimately the universe is comprised simply of a Unified Field, then something has to happen within that field to create change – it can’t just “sit there.” In other words, if the field remained static, unmoving and unchanging, then you couldn’t build reality, as on the most fundamental quantum level, energy has to move in order to function.
What is important is that a functional relationship has been found between the movements of primordial orgone energy and matter that, for the first time in the history of astrophysics, makes comprehensible the fact that heavenly bodies move in a spinning manner. Furthermore, it makes comprehensible the fact that our sun and our planets move in the same plane and in the same direction, held together in space as a cohesive group of spinning bodies. The spinning wave is the integration of the circular and forward motion of the planets, of their simultaneous rotation on the N-S axis and their movement forward in space. The orgone ocean appears as the primordial mover of the heavenly bodies.

It is necessary to assume that the first material particles that were “created” by superimposition of two or more orgone energy units form the nucleus for the growth of the material body.

What matters is that a starting point for the development of a heavenly body from primordial energy has been hypothetically established.
That movement is a vibration; therefore, all elements of this Unified Field could be seen as existing fundamentally as vibrational motion.
A further logical necessity is the assumption of a GENESIS of the function of gravitational attraction.
So for you, the human being, it is important to see that in a very direct neurochemical sense, every thought and action, however small, is creating a form of vibration in the aetheric energy that surrounds and creates you.
However, since man has banned the subject of superimposition of two organisms from his scientific thinking in all his universities of higher learning, he has missed the approach to a great number of basic astrophysical functions and has become ensnared in an insoluble, rigid antithesis between sex and morals, nature and culture, bad and good, devil and God.

Man’s biophysical armoring provides the explanation for the fact of the great runaway as well as the reason for the evasion of the basic questions of his whole life—his religion, his natural philosophy and, last but not least, his quest for knowledge about nature. Man must not perceive or understand his own living core; he must keep it secluded and inaccessible if he wishes to maintain his present social organization. The great misery in which he finds himself entangled is due to his armoring, which cuts him off from his great bio-energetic possibilities and potentialities.

After thus having established the HOW of the great run-away, we encounter the next question: Why did he start running away in the first place?
Mankind prefers to live in the Mind (the Mental); the Mind does not like to live within Matter; Matter is "corruptible"; it's "untidy"; organisms decay and die; matter is not "everlasting". Thoughts are "organized", abstract (divorced from the physical world) and "tidy". "Thoughts" live "forever" in the eternal Mental Realm; or so man, the "Mental Animal", believes. Therefore the Mind prefers to dominate Matter rather than live within Matter. Mother Nature is unpredictable and untidy; She must be altered and changed until She is tidy, manageable and predictable. Therefore we have "high technology" to "whip" Mother Nature into shape. She is uncooperative because She represents Mind in Matter. Who is Mind to tell Her how to "manage" Matter? She is Matter. Mind must learn to cooperate with Matter in the Material World. After all Mind IN Matter was created originally in the Cosmic Orgone Ocean. Mother Nature will triumph in the end. :D

StevenO

Unread post by StevenO » Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:26 pm

Grey Cloud wrote:
StevenO wrote:
Grey Cloud wrote:My birthday is 7th September (seventh day, seventh month)
Maybe 7 is just your number. Did I remember you were born in 1955? If so, 7-7-1955 adds up to the number 7 (7+7+1+9+5+5= 34; 3+4=7). I have the same with the number 3.
Thanks for the links. I actually have the guy's site in my IE Favourites folder but had forgotten about it.
I'm actually 1957, so it sums up to 9. Seven of Nine? I am borg. :shock: (I always wondered why she was my favourite character :) )
The number 9 (Ennead according to the ancient Greek) is the holiest number (3x expression of the holy triad) and represents perfection, stability and order. The Greek called nine "the horizon" as it is right before the endless repetition of the first 9 numbers (and also because the pythagorans counted the numbers from 3 to 9). It is also called endpost or "that what brings resolution". The translation of the Hebrew 'amen' (so be it) in the Greek numerical alphabet, the language of the new testament, changes into 99. The highest number achievable in earthly prayers, as also acknowledged in the 99 pronouncable "beautiful names of Allah" in Islam.
The Greek goddess mostly associated with the number 9 is Demeter, the goddess of the fruits of the earth.
In a lot of languages "nine" and "new" are the same word.

There is a process related to the enneagram that couples it to the number 7. Look for Georges Gurdjieff.
First, God decided he was lonely. Then it got out of hand. Now we have this mess called life...
The past is out of date. Start living your future. Align with your dreams. Now execute.

StevenO

Unread post by StevenO » Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:06 pm

mague wrote:
StevenO wrote:

you can do better ;)
StevenO, i didnt wanted to offend you. I just know from your posts that your senses and itellect are much more subtle.
No offense, Mag. I do think a good recession that would make all money and possessions worthless would clean up a lot.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:39 pm

It is always the inability of the armored organism to develop its love impulses, to generate enthusiasm, to commit itself without reservation to a cause that makes it destructive.

Everything natural and profound is simple. Complexity is the specific life expression of the armored person.

The history of science leaves no doubt that the living process was not allowed to be studied; that through thousands of years it was the mechanistic-mystical structure of the human animal that excluded from all research, by absolutely all conceivable means, the cosmic foundations of the living process.

Basically the weapons of destruction were invariably either mechanistic, pseudo-scientific counter-arguments of mystical obscurantism

What was there about the development of scientific materialism that enabled Greek philosophy to oppose superstition? It was the energy hypothesis of the “soul atoms” of Democritus, i.e., a scientific glimpse of the existence of a special energy, the orgone, underlying the psychic functions.

The sensation of living protoplasm is a singular phenomenon of nature, within and not beyond human life.

It must be decided whether nature is an “empty space with a few widely scattered specks” or whether it is a space full of cosmic primordial energy, a continuum that functions dynamically and obeys a generally valid law of nature.

Nature does not operate mechanically but functionally

The world of orgonomic “energetic” functionalism is a vigorously functioning, free, and consequently lawful and harmonic world. It has no room for a vacuum in space, which the mechanistic physicist requires because he is incapable of making sense of nature in any other way. Neither has it room for ghosts and phantoms, which mysticism cannot demonstrate. Also, the world of functionalism is not a “shadow world,” as is the world of the abstract mathematician. It is a world that is tangible, full, pulsating, and simultaneously demonstrable and measurable.

What the armored organism perceived as “mind” or “soul” is the motility of life that is closed to him. He sees and feels the motion only as in a mirror. He describes the motility of life correctly, but only in the sense of a correct mirror image. Hence the impulse develops to conquer the mirror image by force, to make it tangible and palpable by force. The life in the mirror is a constant provocation that drives him into a frenzy.

Therefore, all mechanistic philosophy is, and invariable must be, mystical as well. Mechanistic thinking itself is clearly made in the structural image of “social patriarchy” when it regards the brain as the master, the nerves as the telegraph wires, and the organs as obedient executive subject. And behind the brain there is “God” or “reason” or “purpose.” The situation in the scientific comprehension of nature remains as hopelessly confused as ever.

I seriously believe that in the rigid, chronic armoring of the human animal we have found the answer to the question of his enormous destructive hatred and his mechanistic mystical thinking. We have discovered the realm of the Devil.

There must be a reason for not being united with “God”; there must be a way to unite again, to return, to come home. In this struggle between the cosmic origin and the individual existence of man, the idea of the “devil” somehow arose.

Why we ask, did man not feel united with his God to begin with? Why did he feel sinful? Why was redemption necessary as in the Christian religion or severe punishment as in the Jewish religion? What kind of reality underlies the idea of the “devil” and similar fantastic products of the human mind?

The working man had in his hands all the power he needed to be truly free, but he did not know it and he gave it away to a master. He could have prevented every single war in the history of mankind, but he did not know that he could do it. What was set up to kill life was highly honored: the emperor, the Jesuit, the professional killer of people.

I am odds with my friends who correctly criticize the status quo in social affairs but do not go back to its common denominator, the armored, biologically disrupted human structure that produces this status quo.

Armored man is shut off from immediate contact with nature, people and processes. Therefore, he develops a substitute contact, which is characterized basically by lack of genuineness

Every single human being knows the truth about himself and his world but deems himself unimportant.

The loss of natural self-perception splits the person wide open into two opposite and contradictory entities: the body here is incomprehensible with the soul or the spirit there. The “brain function” and the “intellect”, is split off from the rest of the organism; the latter is “mastered” as the “emotional” and the “irrational”. What is sad about all this is that within the framework of armored man’s existence, everything is correct and logical.

All institutions of the armored human animal are geared to this dichotomy. The living function becomes perverted into the mystical, and the “brain stuff” into the mechanical kind of existence. The “bad” instincts are kept in check by “good” morals.

Therefore, it is again quite logical that the armored Homo normalis combines into one mysticism, brutality and fear of the natural life functions.

It is clear that man must stop running away from himself, from his own programs, platforms, intentions, and abilities. People talk too much, write too much, quibble too much in order to out scream their own inner emptiness in order to evade the main issue: the reason for the big evasion, the run away.

Ether, God and Devil – Cosmic Superimposition – Wilhelm Reich

Divinity

Unread post by Divinity » Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:58 pm

Great post, Lizzie.

>>Nature does not operate mechanically but functionally>>

Exactly. If it's a mechanical, clockwork universe, and humans are mechanical, clockwork machines, why are our biological systems/bodies so complex and clever, not to mention our brains/minds? If we were machines, we wouldn't die, we could be repaired like a car or a computer every time we broke down. Is it conceivable that a robot or an advanced computer could contemplate on conceptual matters, create situations/events or express an imagination?

Imagination is proof, to me, that we are alive in a vast active living intelligent system (thanks, P.K. Dick for that one).
:D

mague

Unread post by mague » Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:41 pm

StevenO wrote:
mague wrote:
StevenO wrote:

you can do better ;)
No offense, Mag. I do think a good recession that would make all money and possessions worthless would clean up a lot.
Cavemans law: Take only as much as you need ;)

In this context the chakras are able to repair it. You ask for a recession. Within the chakra system its called degeneration. There is a self-destruction mechanism build in into anything that is to avoid evolution past the design perimeter. Its often slow for our human sense of time, but with deadly precision.
Let a person carry a 15kg weigth in his left hand. Only in his left hand and 24/7. Whatch how he changes over time. The person changes physically and mental as well. At some point the symptoms tell us to either change or die. Past that point the symptoms turn into causes (chain reaction - the selfdestrution program executes) and the deformations are irreversible. I know this from working with persons who suffer from unbalanced manual work, but the rule can be found in the chakras as well and the rules are universal.
Materialism is fun, especially if you own material ;) But its single sided. It will change you physically and mental and past a certain point it will remove you from the system. Rising - decadence - falling.

If you want to know more i suggest to google for Maori tales and legends. Those people are able to remember their canibalism past and they are able to remeber the time prior to that and they are able to see how they could escape their dark age. They have undertsood the mechanics of degeneration.

mague

Unread post by mague » Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:34 am

lizzie wrote:
(David Wilcox’s quotes are followed with quotations from Ether, God and Devil – Cosmic Superimposition, by Wilhelm Reich)
Love is the tendency for entities within the Unified Field, whether human, “particle” or otherwise, to increasingly vibrate towards Harmonic Unity or Oneness.
I like Reich to some degree. But love is onedimensional. Love is stateless and unconditional, it has no shadow and is literally worthless. Its the strength of love that its impossible to modify it. Love doesnt do anything but to exist. Thats the nature of onedimesional items. Its partner is not hate, hate is an illusion, its partner is love.

What the quote describes is the wish to move on the path of the least resistance. The flow of water. No matter how chaotic and powerful its going downhill, the single drops (or molecules) have a high harmony and the wish to reach the ocean. Thats the mechanism to circle without wasting resources. To honor creation by only taking as much as you need ;) :P Love doesnt power/produce or animate this. Love is rather the product of it.

Divinity

Unread post by Divinity » Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:17 am

mague wrote:
lizzie wrote:
I like Reich to some degree. But love is onedimensional. Love is stateless and unconditional, it has no shadow and is literally worthless. Its the strength of love that its impossible to modify it. Love doesnt do anything but to exist. Thats the nature of onedimesional items. Its partner is not hate, hate is an illusion, its partner is love.

What the quote describes is the wish to move on the path of the least resistance. The flow of water. No matter how chaotic and powerful its going downhill, the single drops (or molecules) have a high harmony and the wish to reach the ocean. Thats the mechanism to circle without wasting resources. To honor creation by only taking as much as you need ;) :P Love doesnt power/produce or animate this. Love is rather the product of it.
As I see it, Harmonic Unity and Oneness are different things. I believe, at the core of us, we yearn to live in harmony with Everything Else (the One, if you like). However, I, for one, do not wish to rejoin the ocean and become One with it entirely. I like my free will and it excites me to think that today I might create something brand new, to contribute to the One in a grander fashion than I did yesterday. Everything has a purpose and, in my opinion, we are not all One at present and we are not returning back to the One because that would be pointless and creates nothing.

Love glues the universe together because love is ultimately life. Love supports all life and is the greatest force in the universe. I'm not sure how you get to 'Love is worthless' because I believe love/the Universe has a preference; it's not neutrality. It's pro-life. Why else do many of us feel it's natural to support our families or 'loved ones'? Because we replicate the nature of the universe, which does the same. Just my two cents, Mague :)

mague

Unread post by mague » Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:05 am

Divinity wrote:
mague wrote:

As I see it, Harmonic Unity and Oneness are different things. I believe, at the core of us, we yearn to live in harmony with Everything Else (the One, if you like). However, I, for one, do not wish to rejoin the ocean and become One with it entirely. I like my free will and it excites me to think that today I might create something brand new, to contribute to the One in a grander fashion than I did yesterday. Everything has a purpose and, in my opinion, we are not all One at present and we are not returning back to the One because that would be pointless and creates nothing.

Love glues the universe together because love is ultimately life. Love supports all life and is the greatest force in the universe. I'm not sure how you get to 'Love is worthless' because I believe love/the Universe has a preference; it's not neutrality. It's pro-life. Why else do many of us feel it's natural to support our families or 'loved ones'? Because we replicate the nature of the universe, which does the same. Just my two cents, Mague :)
haha ;) I am teasing... ;)

You dont want to rejoin the ocean and you like your free will ?
Look up into the EU. This mighty clockwork, steampowered by plasma and rivers of currencies so huge that we cant see the complete picture. Once you die the remains of your body will go back to earth and your spirit will go wherever the universe wants you to be. Sure, maybe you will have a free will to decide where you want to go. But maybe not. How about having a plan B ? Just for the case ;)

It exites you to think you might create something new, to contribute in a grander fashion then yesterday.
Maybe you will create something new, maybe not. Maybe you are just doing what the "big thing" wants you to do and why it placed your DNA and your spirit/soul right there where you are in time and space. Or maybe its better to dont even care ? Because the clockwork is smarter anyways. How about having no plan at all ? That way the relation of I and ocean vanishes like an illusion and gives you space and time to be.

We are not one at present and we dont unite all ?
We are one. We always have been one and we always will be. We never divided and because of that we never will reunite. We never created something and we will never create anything. The water drops in the clouds are the ocean, they never left the ocean and they never will reunite with the ocean. They dont create something, they just water the flowers. You cant hear the flowers singing you a song of thankfulness if you care for creation and other silly illusions ;) You will miss the best part of it ;) And even when flowing through the veins of the flowers the drops never left the ocean and never will reunite with it.

I said love is worthless. Its is, because it has no price. Its a word game. If something has no price is neither cheap nor costly. Its worthless. Damn those words..always charged with polarity ;) :P

StevenO

Unread post by StevenO » Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:52 am

Still promised a picture of my universe. Here is one blueprint...
Best is too look from a distance. If you put the squares at about pupil size (print at about 6 inch diameter) the image will keep on changing depending on viewpoint.