The Primer Fields?

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

cantdrive85

The Primer Fields?

Unread post by cantdrive85 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:32 pm

I'm curious what you guys think about this research, seems to me what they are describing (bowl shaped mag field generators) are the conditions created by a pinch. Seems to me to confirm many aspects of the EUT.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=en ... EPlyiW-xGI

Sparky

Re: The Primer Fields?

Unread post by Sparky » Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:59 pm

Very interesting. Thank you. Do you know where the other videos might be?

They said that no outside power was needed to produce galaxies. How do they think the bowl shaped, magnetic fields are produced.
"It is dangerous to be right in matters where established men are wrong."
"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one."
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

cantdrive85

Unread post by cantdrive85 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:25 am

Sparky wrote:Very interesting. Thank you. Do you know where the other videos might be?

They said that no outside power was needed to produce galaxies. How do they think the bowl shaped, magnetic fields are produced.
I agree with that assessment, that's why I think they are just reproducing the equivalent of a pinch by using the bowl magnets.

kell1990

Unread post by kell1990 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:45 am

According to YouTube the author has uploaded 2 videos. David LaPoint, the author, mentions in the longer video that there are 6 videos in this series, so I assume that they will follow these.

IMHO, anyone with even a passing interest in science should take a look at this.

Vasa

Unread post by Vasa » Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:46 pm

Wow. :o

cantdrive85

Unread post by cantdrive85 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:39 pm

Sparky wrote:Very interesting. Thank you. Do you know where the other videos might be?

In further discussion with this gentleman, he insists that this bowl shaped magnetic field is intrinsic to all matter, and therefore is inseparable from matter. He insists it has nothing to do with electricity, it is just magnetism that creates this bowl.

I have a hard time understanding how you can have a dynamic magnetic field like this without moving particles.

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:57 pm

Of course there will be some serious math required to prove his assertations, I mean experiments are all well and good, but withouth the math, well, it don't mean a thing.
Hows about some Hopf fibrations to start with:
Hopf Fibration in Cosmic Structures
https://sites.google.com/site/hopffibra ... escription
Seriously though, I can't wait to see the other episodes. And the cheap clean power? He'd better be watching out for the JP Morgan mafia!
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

kell1990

Unread post by kell1990 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:44 pm

"[quote="GaryN"]Of course there will be some serious math required to prove his assertations, I mean experiments are all well and good, but withouth the math, well, it don't mean a thing.
Hows about some Hopf fibrations to start with:
Hopf Fibration in Cosmic Structures
https://sites.google.com/site/hopffibra ... escription"

Did you notice that the description and the illustrations in the video is not a torus,, but two toruses, one atop the other? One "positevly" charged, and the other negatively chargeed." The illustration and description you provide doesn't fit this.

I hope Mr. LaPiont presents the rest of the videos so that the public can see them.

Vasa

Unread post by Vasa » Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:08 am

IIRC correctly he was pumping 70k volts into the vaccuum chamber from his remarks in the beginning of the video. These shapes may be correct as intrinsic to matter but he still needed electricity. He may well have stumbled n a new piece of the puzzle but he hasn't in any way ruled out the necessity of electricity.

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:49 am

cantdrive85 wrote:
In further discussion with this gentleman, he insists that this bowl shaped magnetic field is intrinsic to all matter, and therefore is inseparable from matter. He insists it has nothing to do with electricity, it is just magnetism that creates this bowl.

I have a hard time understanding how you can have a dynamic magnetic field like this without moving particles.
Did you let him know that there are some here that are interested in this "bowl" concept and that there is a thread discussing it?

Since the magnetic field looks the same as a bar magnet, how did they make the leap to the "bowl" shape.

thank you
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

kell1990

Unread post by kell1990 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:05 am

[
Did you notice that the description and the illustrations in the video is not a torus,, >>but two toruses, one atop the other? <<

This is incorrect. I'm not sure of the mathematical name for the shape of the "bowl" , but it isn't a torus.

kell1990

Unread post by kell1990 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:36 pm

kell1990 wrote:[
Did you notice that the description and the illustrations in the video is not a torus,, >>but two toruses, one atop the other? <<

This is incorrect. I'm not sure of the mathematical name for the shape of the "bowl" , but it isn't a torus.
Shoulda left it alone. The "bowls" with holes in them actually are toruses. A topological shape that can be stretched into a "donut" shape qualifies as a torus.

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:11 pm

a "donut" shape qualifies as a torus.
I have yet to identify a torus without someone pointing it out to me....they look like smears of dust to me... :?

kell1990

Unread post by kell1990 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:59 pm

[quote="cantdrive85

I have a hard time understanding how you can have a dynamic magnetic field like this without moving particles.[/quote]
If you have further contact with this gentleman, could you find out why the patent number shown in the video--13624857--isn't found on a search of pending patents? And why are comments on the video disabled?

morris86

Unread post by morris86 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:45 pm

Hello Thunderbolts forum , new here, Seems I have reached my own 'tipping point ' after watching The Primer Fields Part 1 by David LaPoint. His experiments seem to update and repeat experiments done earlier last century in a modern way .