The myth of creation (Khepera) and the electromagnetic heart

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

electriclife786

Unread post by electriclife786 » Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:07 pm

When Khepera raised himself out of the ocean Nu, he found himself in vast empty space, wherein was nothing on which he could stand. The second version of the legend says that Khepera gave being to himself by uttering his own name, and the first version states that he made use of words in providing himself with a place on which to stand. In other words, when Khepera was still a portion of the being of Neb-er-tcher, he spake the word "Khepera," and Khepera came into being. Similarly, when he needed a place whereon to stand, he uttered the name of the thing, or place, on which he wanted to stand, and that thing, or place, came into being. This spell he seems to have addressed to his heart, or as we should say, will, so that Khepera willed this standing-place to appear, and it did so forthwith. The first version only mentions a heart, but the second also speaks of a heart-soul as assisting Khepera in his first creative acts; and we may assume that he thought out in his heart what manner of thing be wished to create, and then by uttering its name caused his thought to take concrete form. This process of thinking out the existence of things is expressed in Egyptian by words which mean "laying the foundation in the heart."

Those heart words could they be electromagnetic waves?

electromagnetic hearts ~ http://electronetwork.org/?p=208

Reach out and touch someone? [HeartMath PR]
A simple handshake may say more than you think New research demonstrates an energetic communication between people.

Researchers at IHM have discovered that this energy connection is quite profound, particularly when you look at how the heart does, or does not, influence our surroundings and those around us. The heart generates the strongest rhythmic electromagnetic field generated in the body. Measured with modern magnetic field meters, the heart’s electromagnetic field is approximately five thousand times greater in strength than the field produced by the brain. The heart’s field permeates every cell in the body and radiates up to eight feet outside the body, but theoretically it travels even further, although its field strength is too low to measure.

The Resonant Heart
R. McCraty, R. T. Bradley, D. Tomasino | Issue #5 |
The Body’s Heart Field

Far more than a simple pump, as was once believed, the heart is now recognized by scientists as a highly complex system with its own functional “brain.” Research in the new discipline of neurocardiology shows that the heart is a sensory organ and a sophisticated centre for receiving and processing information. The nervous system within the heart (or “heart brain”) enables it to learn, remember, and make functional decisions independent of the brain’s cerebral cortex. Moreover, numerous experiments have demonstrated that the signals the heart continuously sends to the brain influence the function of higher brain centres involved in perception, cognition, and emotional processing.

Heartfield: An electromagnetic field produced through the heart that can be detected several feet from the individual.

In addition to the extensive neural communication network linking the heart with the brain and body, the heart also communicates information to the brain and throughout the body via electromagnetic field interactions. The heart generates the body’s most powerful and most extensive rhythmic electromagnetic field. Compared to the electromagnetic field produced by the brain, the electrical component of the heart’s field is about 60 times greater in amplitude, and permeates every cell in the body. The magnetic component is approximately 5000 times stronger than the brain’s magnetic field and can be detected several feet away from the body with sensitive magnetometers.

The heart generates a continuous series of electromagnetic pulses in which the time interval between each beat varies in a dynamic and complex manner. The heart’s ever-present rhythmic field has a powerful influence on processes throughout the body. We have demonstrated, for example, that brain rhythms naturally synchronize to the heart’s rhythmic activity, and also that during sustained feelings of love or appreciation, the blood pressure and respiratory rhythms, among other oscillatory systems, entrain to the heart’s rhythm.

We propose that the heart’s field acts as a carrier wave for information that provides a global synchronizing signal for the entire body…

Could the creation myths about Khepera be a hint on the true power of our heart?
By loosing the connection to our heart be the worst event for humanity?
Are there some religious group who profit from this loss by pretending we have to go through them to communicate with GOD when in fact one just need a heart to do so?
Our loss of compassion for nature and our unwillingness to admit animals and plants feels be the starting point for WAR and MISERY?
The enslavement of Man and the loss from using properly our hearts be because of the cosmic upheaval and loss of primordial sun?
Did our hearts needed to get accustomed, like a radio to new and much weaker electro waves?
Is it possible that some dark occultism groups kept the secret by any means from us ?
Maybe one day, an electromagnetic wave so powerful will be beamed from the galactic Core at the earth and will awaken every heart on the planet.
Like in doomsday(for the occultism that is) the wicked will be so visible to our heart mind, no place for them to hide.
Can the beast, the Antichrist described be a visible electro magnetic plasma?
Maybe in 2012 such electro magnetic plasma wave will reach our heart! :) ;)

mague

Re: The myth of creation (Khepera) and the electromagnetic heart

Unread post by mague » Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:04 am

electriclife, first of all let me tell you that i am heavily influenced by the chinese system of meridians and by the chakra system of india.

I dont know much about egypt creaton myths. But i think the ancient egyptians thought the heart is the place of thoughts, not the brain.

We have to differ between heart and the pumping device we call heart. The pumping device is not the heart, the pump is part of the heart.

He is a picture i made to explain:

First there is the remakable fact, that the pump is not centered. Its is rather to the left side.

The yellow and green dots are acupuncture dots of traditional chinese teachings.

The two dark green triangles represent the traditional Anahata chakra from india teachings.

This picture displays three worlds, the western medicine, the india medicine and the chinese medicine. Aint it funny how chinese and india fit so well ? As a result of that i think the "Heart" is not only the pumping device, but the whole area within the blue circle.

mague

Unread post by mague » Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:38 am

electriclife786 wrote: Can the beast, the Antichrist described be a visible electro magnetic plasma?
Maybe in 2012 such electro magnetic plasma wave will reach our heart! :) ;)
God is the Antichrist.

A system can not be selfrepairing/selfhealing without compromising its subcomponets over and over. Anything that was compromisable will be marked for repair or exchange/destruction. Its not the devils fault if people fall for him. Its the peoples fault. We do have the freedom of action and decisssion.

So probably 2012 the next repair iteration will happen and all parts signed with the 666 will be exchanged/destroyed or repaired.

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:21 am

The Heart,
I can detect the FIELD about anyone, or anything with dowsing rods in my hands.
Each persons field is measurable, and varies , especially womens , and enlarges as there menstrul cycle nears its peak, which is possibly why they heat up?
I met a lady who I couldn't detect, it turned out she had a pacemaker fitted, which I could detect.
The whole thing made me think about what exactly is creating the FIELD, is it the heart, or is the heart been driven by the FIELD?
The field detectable is a dual spin , with the top half going anti-clockwise, and the lower clockwise, that is as you look at someone, or envisage it as you look down on them from above.
The field diminishs, with age, and is found to be small in people with illness/s.
But are the illness/s a result of a low field?
Youngsters have huge fields, normally 20/30 feet radius, the elderly are often only a foot or two in radius, if the field drops lower, is it a switch off time?
There is a FIELD about this planet, that is detectable, perhaps we need to better comprehend this FIELD, and live with it, and be a better part of it, rather than fighting it, thinking we control it, what nonesense when we can't see it , or accept it exists?
kevin

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:53 am

The heart P-QRS-T complex when analyzed with Heartmath shows a PHI vortex spiral when we show agape love.
:D
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

mague

Unread post by mague » Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:11 am

kevin wrote:The Heart,
I can detect the FIELD about anyone, or anything with dowsing rods in my hands.
Each persons field is measurable, and varies , especially womens , and enlarges as there menstrul cycle nears its peak, which is possibly why they heat up?
I met a lady who I couldn't detect, it turned out she had a pacemaker fitted, which I could detect.
The whole thing made me think about what exactly is creating the FIELD, is it the heart, or is the heart been driven by the FIELD?
The field detectable is a dual spin , with the top half going anti-clockwise, and the lower clockwise, that is as you look at someone, or envisage it as you look down on them from above.
The field diminishs, with age, and is found to be small in people with illness/s.
But are the illness/s a result of a low field?
Youngsters have huge fields, normally 20/30 feet radius, the elderly are often only a foot or two in radius, if the field drops lower, is it a switch off time?
There is a FIELD about this planet, that is detectable, perhaps we need to better comprehend this FIELD, and live with it, and be a better part of it, rather than fighting it, thinking we control it, what nonesense when we can't see it , or accept it exists?
kevin

Kevin, i am impressed by your dowsing results and insights.

Its is a "dualspin". The chakra symbol describes this with two triangles. And yes, they do counterrotate. (You will find a lot interessting, funny and weird stuff if you google for Merkaba) Well, i am not very much into the esoteric stuff. I do care for meridians and acupuncture points more.

One question. What are those fields for you as a dowser ? They are not electric, they are not magnetic either. What place does Chi have in a dowsers world ?

Drethon

Unread post by Drethon » Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:58 am

kevin wrote:I can detect the FIELD about anyone, or anything with dowsing rods in my hands.
The heating up part is rather interesting. The few credible sounding instances of people who can heal with their hands always mention their hands become extremely hot, to the point of being scalding.

I am always very hot in any weather, my wife calls me a heating pad, except for my hands and feet which are often cold. This could be explained by the fact I tend to have low blood pressure so the heat doesn't reach my extremities but one time when my wife was having bad menstrual cramps she commented my hands felt like a heating pad so I put them on her lower stomach and the cramps went away. Perhaps my hands were hot enough that day to act like a heating pad and simply relax the cramps but it does make one wonder...