harnessing all this energy

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

electrician2001

harnessing all this energy

Unread post by electrician2001 » Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:39 am

It would seem to me that if there is all this electrical enery moving through the Universe there should be some way to harness it for use here and for space travel. Sounds like almost limitless power if it can be tapped. I'm just a poor electrician not a rocket scientist. So, any ideas out there? :?:

junglelord

Re: harnessing all this energy

Unread post by junglelord » Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:32 am

NASA Tether Incident and the Tether Company are one thought. :D
Thats a real simple electrical system.
If you want to go plasma, I think the plasma torch of H2O is an important way forward with energy. Specific electrolosis of water via high frequency pulse has shown effecient hydrogen processes. The geometric spiral cone plasma drive unit from NASA is another good idea. We are surrounded and living in a sea of energy. Sooner or later the cat will be out of the bag.
:twisted:

Structure and function cannot be seperated. Now that I understand the geometric structure of the quantum world via APM I can see how resonance is a structural as well as a frequency domain. Proper investigation into high frequency pulse magnetic fields and longitudinal current will open up a pandora's box.

I want to thank Dave Thomson for showing me the light.
:ugeek:
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

Solar

Unread post by Solar » Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:42 pm

electrician2001 wrote:It would seem to me that if there is all this electrical enery moving through the Universe there should be some way to harness it for use here and for space travel. Sounds like almost limitless power if it can be tapped. I'm just a poor electrician not a rocket scientist. So, any ideas out there? :?:
Pleas read Eric Lerner's Focus Fusion Lecture and watch the video.

If you haven't familiarized yourself with Tesla Margaret Cheney's "Man Out of Time" should get you going. Then go shopping at 21st Century books. Thanks Junglelord.

If you want a really deep cleansing of the 'ol cranial cavity I'd heartily recommend ANYTHING from Aetherometry and their rather rigorous treatments of the Aether as "massfree energy".

The work of Aetherometry is directly related to the work of Harold Aspden and the "Vacuum Medium". See Aspden's "POWER FROM SPACE: THE CORREA INVENTION"

Most people have never even heard of Dr. Moray's "Radiant Energy Receiver" which, like Aetheromety's PAGD device, actually worked.

With the technology we have today, when taken in consideration of the above factors, there should be no such thing as an "energy crisis". Anywhere.

Anyone have any other sources?
"Our laws of force tend to be applied in the Newtonian sense in that for every action there is an equal reaction, and yet, in the real world, where many-body gravitational effects or electrodynamic actions prevail, we do not have every action paired with an equal reaction." — Harold Aspden

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:54 pm

It would seem to me that if there is all this electrical enery moving through the Universe there should be some way to harness it for use here and for space travel. Sounds like almost limitless power if it can be tapped. I'm just a poor electrician not a rocket scientist. So, any ideas out there?
Yes, the amount of energy streaming past the earth must be awesome. So if you had an 'antenna' out there tuned to the flow, hooked to some gizmos that concentrated it and beamed it to earth, our energy problems should be over.
The advanced beings have been doing this forever though. This guy has pictures of these machines, up on Rense:

http://rense.com/general80/myst7.htm

These machines are actually used to power some of the UFOs we see, the 'classic' circular ones in particular. The space machine converts the input to plasma lasers which are then used to power the UFOs. The UFOs 'terminate' the laser with a pinching mechanism contained in the outer area of the disk. These UFOs are steered from the space antenna, which simply vectors the laser.

N.B. The space plasma antenna is not to be confused with the other plasma antenna:

http://www.plasmaantennas.com/Howdoesitwork.html

I think this is my favorite forum 8-)
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

Faraday Cage

Unread post by Faraday Cage » Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:41 am

If only electrical energy storage technology was developing as fast as data storage :(
Discovery promises major advances in energy conversion and storage
29 Jan 2008 | Bernie Goldie

University of Wollongong scientists have made an exciting discovery that enables processing and fabrication of an abundant form of carbon with extraordinary properties.

http://media.uow.edu.au/news/UOW041243.html
Pumped storage is the largest-capacity form of grid energy storage now available.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pumped-sto ... lectricity