Neutrino / Vortex equations

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

StevenO

Neutrino / Vortex equations

Unread post by StevenO » Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:04 am

Here are some neutrino/vortex movement identities that sofar have been overlooked in mathematical physics.

Based on the symmetry of the total group of rotations (0,1,2,3,infinity), the following identities are necessarily true:

(0,1,2,3,infinity)
infinity / 0 = -1
infinity * 0 = +1
0 * infinity = +1
0 / infinity = -1
n / 0 = n+1 at least for infinity-3>n>3
n * 0 = n-1 at least for infinity-3>n>3
0 * n = n+1 at least for infinity-3>n>3
0 / n = n-1 at least for infinity-3>n>3

There are more higher order relationships that form a Stella Octangula structure, but I'm still trying to get my head around it...

This means for instance that 5/0 == 0/7 == 6. It allows to find all computable numbers in our universe. It explains the prime number sequence. It explains the NP completeness problem (one of the Millenium problems if you care to make a million).

Is'nt it shocking that even the symbols we use look resemble the resulting actions in space :shock: ?
You'll find the same for the logical operator symbols :roll:

It also would hint our universe is computable....anybody seen the Matrix?
First, God decided he was lonely. Then it got out of hand. Now we have this mess called life...
The past is out of date. Start living your future. Align with your dreams. Now execute.

junglelord

Re: Neutrino / Vortex equations

Unread post by junglelord » Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:27 am

Do you have a link to this information StevenO?
Thanks
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

StevenO

Unread post by StevenO » Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:36 am

junglelord wrote:Do you have a link to this information StevenO?
Thanks
Nope, is my own analysis. If you find something incorrect or have anything to add please do so since it is unfinished theory (two layers to be added still).
First, God decided he was lonely. Then it got out of hand. Now we have this mess called life...
The past is out of date. Start living your future. Align with your dreams. Now execute.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:52 am

Nothing to add Steven, just watching and learning
;)
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:48 am

StevenO,
"Has anyone seen the matrix"
Well I may have done, and was trying to explain in the dowsing and the lattice structure thread.
Uncle fibonacci is the basic measure involved with what I SEE.
Parallel lines repeat to infinity.
Parallel lines repeat at multiple alignments.
STUFF flows along these lines.
The lines run basically in three's, 3x3 =9, and at my scale , this is what I see.
Imagine those lines having no end, in all directions, similer to a sheet of glass.
Then imagine those sheets repeating to infinity in all directions.( but with gaps increasing between the three parallel lines in fibonacci increments)
Then imagine say 89 sets of those all around a sphere, and all crossing each other, with STUFF flowing about on them, with points been formed where the sheets meet, and the STUFF there creates mass.

I cannot do maths, so all I can say, is this is what I detect, on the surface of the planet,
I can think, and I think that the geometry involved will meet at specific points of concentration, with variable spacings in between those points.
Small point will occur everywhere , and mass will therefore form at those point ( metiorites), but all the formed mass will generate field circulations about them that will lead to the small bits of mass been drawn into the larger mass.
none of this will be because of gravity, that will not exist in a matrix.
Gravity will merely be the consequence of circulating STUFF been always directed into the matrix points where it will coalesce and compress into mass.
All of which will create electrical potentials that will fire about the matrix in a sort of tidal fashion as resistance to the free flow of STUFF (neutrino's ) will be variable in su8ch a complex matrix.
kevin,
lost myself somewhere in there then?

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:41 pm

~

StevenO,

For those of us who have allowed our math lobes to begin to atrophy, would you please restate the equation

5/0 == 0/7 == 6

in words?

I would like to try to follow along with your reasoning.

Thanks,
s