[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1056: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Thunderbolts Forum • View topic - EU Theory meets Conspiracy Theory (Vatican)

EU Theory meets Conspiracy Theory (Vatican)

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

EU Theory meets Conspiracy Theory (Vatican)

Unread postby shrunkensimon » Tue May 27, 2008 8:22 am

I thought i should post this here, because it may resonate with some, and may be an eye openner into other tangents of information that people aren't even aware of. I found this blog in recent times, and i immediately fell in love with what the author is trying to do, because it fits alot of the connections i had made also.

http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/catego ... ctric-sun/

In my own personal research i am trying to connect the Jesuit Order/Vatican to the EU theory, because it appears obvious to me anyway, that they're aware of the theory, and probably know more about it than anyone else!

Then there is this forum topc, which is discussing the connection between the Vatican and the Saturnalian Brotherhood. When one opens their eyes, they can see the symbology all around us.. they practically throw it in our face, but because we don't know the history/myth, we don't understand. The thread also contains elements of EU symbology in there already.

http://z13.invisionfree.com/THE_UNHIVED ... 14789&st=0

I hope there are some others on this forum who know of these kinds of connections, and are willing to share some insights for everyone, because i believe the cross over from EU theory to "powers that be" is just as important as the cross over from EU into "origins of myth".

Thanks for your time :D
shrunkensimon

Re: EU Theory meets Conspiracy Theory (Vatican)

Unread postby polarityparadox » Tue May 27, 2008 6:37 pm

hey shrunkensimon!

I just posted to the god particle thread in just this regard, check it out, I think you are right on in pointing out that all sorts of weird hidden organizations are well aware of saturn theory and how things once were. More importantly, they believe it is all coming back in some way and they want to remain on top, so to speak.

PolarityParadox
Truth is higher than everything but higher still is true living.

- Nanak

Complexity leads to perplexity and simplicity leads to Eternity.

- Kirpal Singh
polarityparadox

Unread postby polarityparadox » Tue May 27, 2008 8:40 pm

hey simon,

i'm just now actually looking through the vatican link you posted. I am being blown away!!!! I didn't realize that others had figured out the stanley kubrick, saturn connection, just wild, how obvious it all is....

thanks for this amazing link

polarityparadox

- Nanak

- Kirpal Singh
polarityparadox

Unread postby polarityparadox » Tue May 27, 2008 9:20 pm

- Nanak

- Kirpal Singh
polarityparadox

Unread postby StevenO » Wed May 28, 2008 10:00 am

Wake up gentlemen...is surely a real fantastic plot for a movie, but a few tens kilograms of Plutonium to turn Saturn into a star? That's like throwing a firecracker at Mount Everest and hoping it spontaneously turns into an electric torch. I think you need a little more for that...more like a galactic thunderbolt :twisted:
First, God decided he was lonely. Then it got out of hand. Now we have this mess called life...
The past is out of date. Start living your future. Align with your dreams. Now execute.
StevenO

Unread postby shrunkensimon » Wed May 28, 2008 10:43 am

Indeed. Personally i do not resonate with the Lucifer Project idea, in that its aim is to ignite Saturn, because i personally do not believe it is possible, and i think the theory is based around the current standard model and the idea that Suns are balls of nuclear fusion, rather than free floating anodes in space focusing galatic currents.

However, this is not the main idea of this thread (see my first post) :D
shrunkensimon

Unread postby Plasmatic » Wed May 28, 2008 1:18 pm

The author of the Katchina website has been removed from this site more than once, and his info is full of rampant speculation and nonsense better suited for Hancocks forum..
"Logic is the art of non-contradictory identification"......" I am therefore Ill think"
Ayn Rand
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
Aristotle
Plasmatic

Unread postby shrunkensimon » Wed May 28, 2008 1:59 pm

shrunkensimon

Unread postby Faderbaby » Wed May 28, 2008 3:21 pm

Faderbaby

Unread postby davesmith_au » Wed May 28, 2008 5:57 pm

"Those who fail to think outside the square will always be confined within it" - Dave Smith 2007
Please visit
Please visit
Please visit
davesmith_au
Site Admin

Unread postby Faderbaby » Wed May 28, 2008 6:22 pm

Faderbaby

Unread postby polarityparadox » Wed May 28, 2008 9:03 pm

- Nanak

- Kirpal Singh
polarityparadox

Unread postby shrunkensimon » Thu May 29, 2008 3:18 am

OMG Dave, i can not believe i did not realize the Katchina website was the one i posted lol! :oops:

This thread was not intended to be focusuing on the religion/politics side of the question, but more on the EU side and how it can connect these various things (like the Vatican). I know its a fine line, and im hoping this thread doesn't get too sidetracked, but i really think it is an important topic area to discuss, because the Vatican evidently knows about Saturns history and how this relates to the bigger picture, and this could possibly provide new insights when the key of EU theory is applied to what can be observed about them.
shrunkensimon

Return to New Insights and Mad Ideas