35. Birth and Death of Venus.Geologist Gregg Braden has pointed out that Earth’s magnetic field has dropped 58% in the last 2000 years, and that the rate has risen to a further 6% in the last 100 years. In other words, the global magnetic field is dropping at an accelerating rate towards a "zero point" at which the polarity of Earth will reverse. Geological surveys of the mid-Atlantic ridge shows that this has happened many times before in the history of the Earth. Braden says that the declining magnetic field is causing the Schumann resonance of the ionosphere to increase, and that it is currently resonating at between 8.6 - 9 hz, and will level out at 13 hz -the next number in the Fibbonacci series. The whole process is connected to the Mayan calendar, the largest increase being recorded in 1987, which is when the Harmonic Convergence occurred. (He says the last polar reversal was 13,200 years ago - close to half a precession cycle).
53. Something is Wrong with Our SunImmanuel Velikovsky has said in his book Worlds in Collision that the Birth of Venus occurred when Venus was “born” from Jupiter. A cosmic collision caused a part of Jupiter to burst out, becoming a comet, and leaving the famous red spot where it burst out. This is clearly illustrated in the Greek myth of Athene who sprang from the head of Zeus, making Mount Olympus tremble and stirring the sea, (Athene, reasons Velikovsky, is the planet Venus, and Zeus is the planet Jupiter). Velikovsky dated this event as contemporary with the Exodus of the Israelites from Egypt, explaining the plagues and parting of the Red Sea. Several Mayan and Aztec myths were also cited as evidence, including the fact that Quetzalcoatl, which means feathered serpent, is the well-known name for the planet Venus
Source X (1)Kev is an Australian amateur radio operator, or "ham", who set out to study how earth's atmospheric and weather conditions affected his radio signal. He became immersed in a detailed investigation of the solar cycle, sunspots, solar flares, interplanetary magnetic flux, solar wind, and more. One of the first things he noticed is that the graphs of solar activity show a clear incline over the last few hundred years since the records began. This means that solar activity has been steadily increasing for a long time. When he noticed that the Earth's geomagnetic activity was also increasing, along with earthquake activity, he contacted government agencies, who denied any increases and said that any apparent increases were due to more advanced instrumentation over the years. Kev re-checked and found that the official explanation did not explain the data.
Next, Kev started corresponding with a Malaysian UFOlogist called Ahmad Jamaludin, who had discovered a pattern to UFO sightings that fitted in with the solar cycle.
Jamaludin, (who has a "source x" theory (1) to explain it), provided maps of UFO sightings that followed Earth's tectonic plate junctions. Kev went on to examine reports of alien abductions and cattle mutilation. He came to the conclusion that the details show that, in the case of humans, the glandular examinations by the abductors, plus sampling of skin, blood, sperm, ova, and hair, is exactly the kind of tissue sampling that would be needed to show effects of increased radiation. In the case of animal mutilation, there is even more evidence of an interest by the perpetrators, in checking on an increase in carbon 14 from solar radiation. A rise in carbon 14 may, says Kev, be connected to the rise in cancer over the past century.
Kev concludes that, in July-August 2011, there is a possible coincidence of 4 factors that could, if they occur at the same time, endanger the Earth. These are the 4 factors:
1. The height of summer in the Northern hemisphere in June 2011 (summer solstice is June 21st), when the Earth's magnetic North pole is closest to the Sun.
2. There will be three eclipses that occur in June 2011, causing geomagnetic effects.
3. The solar maximum is due at this time, when the sun's magnetic field reverses (every 11 years on average).
4. The possible peak of a solar mega-cycle, or long-term sunspot cycle indicated by the incline in graphs of solar activity.
Kev says the result of these four factors coinciding will cause the Earth's magnetic field to collapse and reverse, and the "resulting earthquake and volcano activity bringing about the end of our civilisation by the end of 2012". A new ice-age would probably follow, due to a global temperature drop as volcanic ash cuts out sunlight.
However, the last solar polar reversal cycle (11-year sunspot cycle) was a year later than expected, lasting 11 years, 10 months, and reversing in February 2001. That brings the next expected peak to February 2012, but it is variable - between 8 & 14 year periods have been recorded in the past. So, if the current cycle is a little less than 11 years, we could be in big trouble, according to Kev's theory.
This, says Kev, explains why the goverments have been hushing up the alien presence - because they're here to study the effects of a solar mega-max; an event (possibly in combination with the other factors), that only occurs, says Kev, every 65 million years, and wiped out the dinosaurs last time.
18. Sunspot Cycle Maximum: Now officially moved forward - 2000 to 2001 and 2011 to 2012SOURCE-X THEORY: Proposed by Ahmad Jamaludin from Malaysia to explain the helio-centric geographical migration of major UFO waves around the Earth in a 10-year cycle (plus or minus 1 year). This "Source-X" is believed to be an astrophysical entity orbiting between the planet Mars and Jupiter (because of its 10-year cycle) but on a highly eccentric orbit. This "Source-X" must be emitting gravity waves which is aiding the UFOs to surf on it and hence it function as a corridor or highway to come to Earth. Its pulsating nature determine the number of UFOs appearing on Earth i.e. if it pulsate slowly, only isolated UFOs appear, but when it suffers a glitch and pulsate rapidly, UFOs will appear in large numbers and hence the UFO waves. This pulsating astrophysical entity is also believe to be responsible for triggering earthquakes on Earth due to the gravity waves it emit in exciting the Earth's weak spot. i.e. the fault lines. Source-X or this astrophysical entity is not a solid object but just a mass of energy. It must have formed from a planet that once existed between Mars and Jupiter but has dissipated for some unknown reasons. If UFOs appear out of "Source-X", then they must be coming out of it from a parallel universe (if there is any).
Timo Niroma: One possible explanation for the cyclicity in the Sun.Kev Peacock's Geomagnetic Reversal theory was not like Cotterell's prediction of a long-term sunspot cycle (a shift of the solar warped neutral sheet), but a coincidence of other cycles (eclipses plus the North Pole being close to the Sun), and the 11-year sunspot maximum - all due in summer 2011, says Peacock. The peak of the sunspot cycle which was active through the nineties, according to most authorities, would occur in 2000 (Mar-April), and therefore, the next peak would be in 2011. There are several sites which state this, such as Space.com, Graphing Sunspot Cycles, or George C. Marshall Institute.
However, a recent post on the NASA website (15/2/2001) says that the sun's pole had just flipped, and "The Sun's magnetic poles will remain as they are now, with the north magnetic pole pointing through the Sun's southern hemisphere, until the year 2012 when they will reverse again. This transition happens, as far as we know, at the peak of every 11-year sunspot cycle -- like clockwork." This had actually been predicted in 1998 by Peter Jakubowski, and Earth Changes TV webmaster, Mitch Battros, has concluded in Feb 2000, that, since the cycle was "running almost three times higher then NASA's own prediction", the change in the cycle indicates the existence of a "Mega-cycle" terminating in 2012, and connected to the end of the Mayan Great Cycle.
For more information, Timo Niroma has produced a massive essay on "Sunspot Cycles and Supercycles and Their Tentative Causes"
Sun and Jupiter
http://personal.inet.fi/tiede/tilmari/s ... ml#jupiter
A speculative hypothesis to explain the Jupiter effect
Ever since Heinrich Schwabe and Rudolf Wolf in the years 1843-51 calculated that the amount of the sunspots varied in periods of about 11 years, there have been speculations that some planets, perhaps Jupiter in the first place, have something to do with the periodicity. Speculations are based not only on the fact that the orbital period of the planet Jupiter - 11.86 years - is near the generally accepted value for the sunspot period - 11.1 years - but also on the facts that there are no known mechanism that regulates the sunspot activity and that Jupiter is, besides the Sun, the only body in our planetary system whose output of energy is greater than the input.